Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kim.smiitth1166@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

kim.smiitth1166@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:18 am

Recovery scam.

Attn: Fund Beneficiary,

My name is KIMBALL SMITH. I have tried to contact you several times regarding your pending transfer from one of our corporate accounts. However, this fund could not be transferred to you due to correctable reasons, which I will inform you about in your response to this email.

Are you ready to receive this fund? I will definitely help you make this transfer to your local bank account within 48 hours. If you need help with this, please contact me as soon as possible. I look forward to your quick response.

Regards,
Mr Kimball Smith.

Header:

Return-Path: <officedesk.0101@gmail.com>
Reply-To: kim.smiitth1166@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2023 01:32:38 -0800
Message-ID: <CAEbg55n50gBn9J2C1T44dDzOa8EUwO2FA+dqDtNiXJ+G=+z9Hw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Hi, Your Attn Required...REMINDER AGAIN!!!
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.