Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

wagnerbrain64@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

wagnerbrain64@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:14 am

Recovery scam.

From the Desk Of Mr Brian Wagner:
Office Federal Ministry Of Finance Headquarters Canada,
Canada Founded: 1824, Toronto City, Canada Address:200 Bay Street Burlington, Ontario L7L 6Z8

Why are you decided to make yourself a looser of this fund by refusing to pay the 50 dollars for the renewal of your fund file to 2023, Be rest assure that as soon you send the $50.00 usd they will Register your ATM VISA CARD within 2hrs after confirmation of the fee without any further delay and this is the only fee you have to pay in this office as it was written down already by the Federal government of this country that mapped out the compensation for you as a Scam Victim before we enter 2023 projects.

i want to informed you that the amount you are receiving via ATM VISA CARD $2.4 million dollars once you send the $50.00 usd for the renewal of your fund file for 2023, You will have the tracking numbers of your parcel within an hour because all the arrangements has already been made ,so therefore you advice to get cash cards for $50 dollars so that we can proceed now, get Steam Wallet gift card or Apple gift card, that's the fastest option because we don't have much time for delaying again

Kindly notify us or your nearest F.B.I office after 2 hours of fee and you did not receive the TNT TRACKING NUMBERS,I will be waiting on your urgent feedback, note that your Fund Release pin code is R13091

Thanks, and accept our congratulations.

Reply to wagnerbrain64@gmail.com
Mr. Brian Wagner
WhatsApp me on +1 (506) 307-2039
From the Office Federal Ministry Of Finance Headquarters Canada,

Header:

Return-Path: <obadiowa1759@gmail.com>
Reply-To: wagnerbrain64@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2023 17:48:00 -0800
Message-ID: <CAOb2bCn2ZDub3zrj8+pKs12OdCBEFH_K5JtX8ZZqcz7BEEAmSQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject:
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

+15063072039
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Canada
City or exchange location Miramichi
Original network provider* Iristel Inc.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.