Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ja7939238@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ja7939238@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:12 pm

Recovery scam.

SUPREME COURT OF UNITED STATES.
Address: 1 First St NE, Washington, DC 20543, USA.
From: John Glover Roberts Jr, Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of
the United States.

Good day to you,

I am writing to inform you that your Compensation Fund File worth the total sum of $75,500,000.00 dollars has just been brought to my desk again this New Year 2023 for cancellation due to your inability to comply to the instructions given to you by USA BANK AND WORD BANK to secure your Fund Release Approval Order Certificate (RAOC) and Affidavit of Claim Certificate for Legal Cover/ Protection of US$75.5Million.

However, due to humanitarian ground and sympathy and because I do not want your payment cancel so I immediately called up the president to explain your matter to him as regards your payment and he personally called up a meeting which was resolved that the payment charges of $450USD will be reduced to $70USD which it's barest menial in order to enable you afford to pay the fee so that your FUND will be delivered to your home address by Government Authority Diplomatic Agent to make sure that you did not pay any fees again and your delivery Fund Package will not be hold by any power or force again and your delivery will be done within 9hours you send the only fee $70usd today.

To this end it will interest you to know that every and any fee/charges required of you have been reduced to only the sum of $70.00 us dollars this step is in order to enable you pay the money so that your Fund release approval order certificate (RAOC) and Affidavit of Claim Certificate will be procured and acquired in other to enable the speedy accelerated delivery of your $75,500,000.00 dollars to your home address within 9hours today from my office.

Please we want you to know that you have till this week Friday 3rd Feb 2023 to effect the required payment so we can clear, release and effect the delivery of your fund worth US$75.5Million dollars in our care home address, so we advise you to pay the $70usd payment by apple card or Steam wallet card because that is the easier way now ok So then you can buy iTunes Card or steam wallet card of $70usd and attach the copy and send the attach copy of the $70usd here because i don't want you to lose your Fund. Buy a Steam wallet card or apple card $70usd and send us the attach Copy of the card here.

We want you to know that we are indeed very sorry for any inconveniences any delay this must have caused you in having your fund delivered to you long before now. You will never ever regret paying the fee. This is a promise to you after all your pains in the past as we are here to serve you as our word is our bond to you.

Confirm the receipt of this e-mail by you immediately and be rest assured that you will be smiling at your home once you comply with the above directives now. Your urgent response to this email now will go a long way in helping us ensure your delivery Fund is released to you within five hours of you acting as instructed you now.

Thank you for your understanding. May God bless you and bless the United States of America.

Yours Truly In Service,
Hon. John Glover Roberts Jr
CHIEF JUSTICE OF THE SUPREME COURT OF UNITED STATES.

Header:

Return-Path: <ja7939238@gmail.com>
From: "Chief Justice John G. Roberts" <ja7939238@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2023 10:10:58 +0100
Message-ID: <CABSfwVeE++t0zFWRGn0+ECEAmt3FG=bK1jBHqBbADq+gKf0mqg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: URGENT ALERT; PLEASE READ IS VERY URGENT!
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.