Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jerrykenn@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

jerrykenn@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:15 pm

Lottery scam.

Good day to you,
I refer to the letter I posted to your address but did not hear from you and I decided to email you once again. We are happy to announce to you that your direct award-winning allocation worth of $1,500.000.00 dollars has been approved by the United Nation Development Program.

You are Among the 195 lucky winners through our email random electronic selection, you are reading this message today because your email was selected among the other 194 winners,

The approval of the funds came in collaboration with the United Nation Economic Commission. Your Fund is ready for payment to you. For more information, kindly contact our zonal coordinator Mr. Jerry Kennedy, Email: ( jerrykenn@hotmail.com ) for the release of your fund. YOUR WINNING CODE IS 445XX5009LWX, Please mention it to him when contacting him.

Do not forget to contact Mr. Jerry Kennedy in his email above as I instructed you so that he will process your winning fund and send you the winning approval certificate for confirmation. He will also advise you of how to receive the fund without any further delay. this is the direct email of Mr. Jerry once again: ( jerrykenn@hotmail.com )

Regards,
Mr. Daniel
(Payments Committee)

Header:

Return-Path: <rf-group@hotmail.com>
Subject: Congratulations
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 20:36:39 +0000
Message-ID: <VE1PR06MB70087CB1F927DC97B5AB561089D39@VE1PR06MB7008.eurprd06.prod.outlook.com>
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.