Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

chucklehman24@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

chucklehman24@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:30 pm

Next of Kin Scam:

REF: Life Insurance Policy.

Greetings,

My name is Chuck Lehman; I am a partner at Christopher, Ford and Joshua law Firm.

Firstly, I must solicit your confidence in this business partnership; this is by virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential. Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make anyone apprehensive and worried, I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day. I decided to contact you during my visit to Los Angeles California for a three days seminar where I could have some private time to communicate.

There is an unclaimed "permanent life insurance policy insured for Eight Million Nine Hundred Seventy Thousand with a top Life Insurance Company in Canada. The policy holder of one of our clients who has the same last name you have .

She worked with Large Company in Toronto, Canada, She died in an accident in Montreal Quebec, Six years ago. Since her death no one has come forward for the claim and all our efforts to locate her relatives have proved unsuccessful. The insurance company code stipulates that insured permanent policies" not claimed must be turned over to the abandoned property division of the state after seven years.

Therefore, I ask for your consent to be in partnership with me for the claim of this policy benefit, in view of the fact that you share the same last name and nationality with the deceased. If you permit me to add your name to the policy, all proceeds will be processed on your behalf. I wish to point out that I want 10% of this money to be shared among charity organizations while the remaining 90% will be shared between us. This is 100% risk free; I do have all necessary documentation to expedite the process in a highly professional and confidential manner. I will provide all the relevant documents to substantiate your claim as the beneficiary. This claim requires a high level of confidentiality and it may take up to thirty (30) business days, from the date of receipt of your consent.

Your earliest response to this matter would be highly appreciated, chucklehman24@gmail.com We could open a telephone conversation preferably.

Best Regards,
Lehman Chuck Lehman
Senior Partner | Project Manager | Litigation
chucklehman24@gmail.com

Header:

Received: from 10.217.136.215
Return-Path: <prvs=1389895b46=secretary@scu.edu.tw>
X-Originating-Ip: [163.14.2.68]
Reply-To: <chucklehman24@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: Chuck Lehman - 1/2/2023
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2023 16:07:11 -0400
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.