Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

somvin887@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

somvin887@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:27 pm

Next of Kin Scam:

Good day.

I am Barrister Sommy Nelson from Lome Togo.
My reason for contacting you is to introduce you to the bank as the
next of kin to the amount of (US $ 13.500.000.00) left by my late
client.
I will explain in more details when I hear from you.

Thanks for your co-operation,

Barr Sommy Nelson,

Header:

Return-Path: <somvin887@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: d_nelson47@yahoo.com
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2023 13:07:46 +0100
Message-ID: <CAEAuNvAWXNbbdZqBZj2fYbEq6sXsLSgtxOHs+_cFE08jn7aucA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Good day
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

d_nelson47@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:09 pm

Hello

Thank you for your response to my message,I know that you will be very surprised considering the fact that you do not know me in person and we have not met before, but do not worry, I came across you while searching for my late client’s relatives. I received your response with exceeding gladness and as time is of essence to this transaction, You have to maintain and abide by the rules/regulations for the success actualization of this fund without any hitch.

Nevertheless, I just want to brief you on this issues because I am in position to furnish you with all legal and relevant information's for the success of this transaction.I will not like this fund to be declared unclaimed by the bank, as they have stated that funds like this are normally declared as an unclaimed bill and transferred to their treasury account if not claimed, therefore instead of this to happen, I tried all i could to locate you.

I need your assistance to repatriate the fund valued ($13.500 Million United State Dollars) that was left behind in the bank by my late client before it gets confiscated or declared serviceable by the bank where this huge amount is deposited. As the personal attorney to your late relative, it is my duty to present the next of kin to the bank, and whosoever I present to the bank will be approved, as long as surnames are the same, not with standing if it is from birth or marriage, which means you are legally qualified to be presented to the bank as next of kin to my late client Engr Mark Steele. I stand as your guarantor, the bank have all course to release and transfer this money to you as the beneficiary inheritor to this fund. Once again be rest assured of my readiness in giving you the necessary information required for the successful transfer of the funds to you. I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as you receive this message so that we can move ahead with the transaction.

Therefore every arrangement has been made for smooth operation of this transaction provided you will follow my instructions and put in your maximum support to this transaction, by so doing the fund will be released and transferred into your bank account for our mutual benefit. Upon receipt of your next mail indicating your willingness and readiness to work with me, I will immediately introduce you officially to the bank as the next of kin or relative to my late client and instruct the management to release the fund to you.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law here in my country and also in your country All necessary information and legal documents needed to back you up in this claim will be obtain from the high court of justice. All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through.

Therefore, to enable us proceed without wasting much time, urgently forward to me the following information to enable me arrange your correct information authentically in my office file jacket for my
legal preparation:

1. Your full name......................................
2. Your current resident address...........................
3. Profession...............................
4. Your mobile phone number......................
5.Country..........................................

NOTE: A proper and authentic identification is needed from both of us to know each other very well before we can proceed to successfully execute this great fortune without any mistake (s) or error (s), and as well to prove the genuine nature of this claim, i am hereby confirming as it may interest you my legal position as a reputable barrister of this Community Court of Justice with reputable evidence of my name:

Details are as follows:
Sommy Nelson law firm
ID Number: - 82473
county - Lome-Togo
law school: university of Cape Town, Republic of South Africa College of Law
graduation year: 1986
admitted to the Bar in 10/06/1987
circuit: 11
degree:Doctor of jurisprudence
firm: law office of Akakpo solicitors & advocate Lome South practice areas: child and family, criminal, real estate, wills, trusts and estates federal courts: Lome south district court, northern district
of Lome republic of Togo.

Therefore i am looking forward to hear from you with the information of effective proceeds.

Barrister Sommy Nelson Esq,

Header:

Return-Path: <d_nelson47@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic319-22.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (sonic319-22.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com. [66.163.188.84])
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic319.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2023 11:36:05 +0000 (UTC)
Message-ID: <306499673.2545515.1675337765466@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Good day
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

d_nelson47@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:42 pm

Hello

Thank you for providing your needed informations and I will go to the bank first thing tommorow morning to present you as the next of kin to my late client and submit an official recommendation letter informing the bank that you will be contacting them for the release and transfer of the inheritance fund into your bank account as the righful beneficiary and the next of kin to the inheritance fund.I will also go to the Togo high court of justice to secure some important legal documents in your name with your provided data informations.

The documents will give you full right as the next of kin and will also empower you to contact the bank,

I will forward you the documents when am back from the court and also send you an official application letter of claim which you will use to contact the bank for the claim of the inheritance fund.

Please always check your email so that you can follow up this transaction quickly and accordingly and also follow my instructions so that everything will work out without any mistake that may jeopardize the transaction.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Barrister Sommy Nelson Esq,

Hello

The attachment is the application letter form fill it and send it to the bank for acknowlegment immediately;Bank Email:orabanktogo@aol.com

Thank you,

Barr Sommy Nelson,

Text from the attached file:

APPLICATION LETTER OF CLAIM.

Attention DR. DOUGLAS LOUIS KWAME.
THE TEXT OF THE APPLICATION
Your Full Name........
Address.......
Phone........
Passport no.........
Occupation........... Marital Status /
Gender......
Email.......
ATTENTION: FOREIGN REMITTANCE MANAGER,
UNOIN BANK LOME-TOGO
BANK EMAIL ADDRESS:orabanktogo@aol.com
Dear sir,
Application as next of kin to holder of account number; TG/E 2547896532.
I, ..........,of...( Full home address)..... Humbly apply to this esteem bank today the.....(date).... as next
of kin to your deceased customer Late Mr Mark XXXXXX.
I humbly apply putting claim over his balance of 13.5 million Us Dollars left in account. number;
TG/E 2547896532 I also wish my application will be given an urgent attention as I want this balance
be released to my family .
Accept my apologies for the late application; it was due to my family logistic problems which have
just been settled.
Thanks in anticipation of your cooperation.
Yours sincerely,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

orabanktogo@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:34 pm

ORABANK.
Address: Angle Avenue des Nîmes et,Nicolas Grunitzky Quartier Administratif -
BP 65. Lomé - Togo.
Our Ref:bdc/047/BSIC/tg/017/14.
Your Ref:AIL/758/021-47/14.
E-mail: orabanktogo@aol.com.
Date: 7/03/2023.

Attn:

Dear Belated Customer thank you for contacting Orabank,Lome-Togo We are sorry for the late response.

My name is Mr. Ferdinand N Kemoum Director of Business and International transaction with Orabank, Lome-Togo.This is to inform you that the board of directors has ended their meeting in regards to the onward transfer of your Inheritance funds claim, we have gone through your Details information and we have recorded your information , in addition for the onward transfer of your Funds sum of $13,500.000.00 USD deposited by Late Engr Mark XXXXXX.
I have been mandated to further communicate with you regarding your Inheritance funds to set up an international online account in your name to enable you to carry out international transaction.

Therefore you are mandated to provide to our Bank below document to enable us proceed on this transfer to you without any further delay,before we will give approval and commence on this transfer to you, kindly provide to us this documents. your urgent attention is highly needed towards this mail.

The condition is that you will secure the following 2 documents as stated below.

1-Affidavit of claim from the Probate Court of Togo.

2- Change of Ownership/Will Certificate.

You are therefore requested to secure the above 2 documents urgently to enable us to proceed for the transfer of your Funds.

I would like you to fill out the attached Form and have it filled and send it back to us with your passport photo copy or international passport for identification purpose.

Thank you for Banking with Orabank Lome-Togo

Mr. Ferdinand N Kemoum.
(ORABANK,LOME-TOGO).

Header:

Return-Path: <orabanktogo@aol.com>
Received: from sonic301-30.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (sonic301-30.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com. [66.163.184.199])
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic301.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2023 00:36:53 +0000 (UTC)
Message-ID: <278629733.161623.1678149413700@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: APPLICATION LETTER OF CLAIM.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

orabanktogo@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:00 pm

ORABANK.
Address: Angle Avenue des Nîmes et,Nicolas Grunitzky Quartier Administratif -
BP 65. Lomé - Togo.
Our Ref:bdc/047/BSIC/tg/017/14.
Your Ref:AIL/758/021-47/14.
E-mail: orabanktogo@aol.com.

Attn:

Writing to inform you that you should contact your local representative which is your attorney in charge of your case in respective of Barrister Sommy Nelson who has already submitted your case file with us.

Thank you for Banking with Orabank Lome-Togo

Mr. Ferdinand N Kemoum.
(ORABANK,LOME-TOGO).
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

orabanktogo@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:33 pm

With all due respect you have to present us with the legal documents before we can approve your claim as the rightful beneficial next of kin to our late customer.

Thank you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

d_nelson47@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:30 pm

Good News,

Greetings, I want to inform you that I contacted another person from
England who assisted me to conclude the transaction, the bank has done
the transfer, presently I and my partner travelled to Switzerland for
investment.

I discussed with my partner that you assisted me in the past, although
we were not able to complete the transaction, I cannot forget your
past assistance, I and my partner agreed to reward you for your past
effort by offering you a bank ATM card that contains $750,000.00 as your
compensation for your effort in the past.

Before we travelled to Switzerland I instructed my secretary to take
the ATM card to the office of the Rev father Delvis.

the contact email address of the Rev father is:revdelvisawuga67@gmail.com

I wish you all the best and my regards to your family.

Regards.

Barr Sommy Nelson.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.