Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

robertbalansag1@aol.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

robertbalansag1@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 01, 2023 3:36 pm

Next of kin Scam:

Hello ,

Pardon my approach in contacting you through this medium, l got your
details online while searching for a reliable person l can do business
with.
I am contacting you to assist in investing funds that belongs to a
deceased client.The investment areas are relatively optional.
I will give you more details immediately l hear from you.

Warm regards,

Robert Balansag.

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <markf3697@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.214.193]
Reply-To: robertbalansag1@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2023 01:36:13 -0800
Message-ID: <CAGBhGPuxGOE826F8w+OkLt9mWjb6Zpp9K3jEj4w2eez76NjM-w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Reassignment of investment capital.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

robertbalansag2@aol.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 08, 2023 4:28 pm

Same next of kin scam, different email address.

Hello ,

Pardon my approach in contacting you through this medium, l got your
details online while searching for a reliable person l can do business
with. I am contacting you to assist in investing funds that belongs to
a deceased client.The investment areas are relatively optional. I will
give you more details immediately l hear from you.

Warm regards,

Robert Balansag.

Header:

Return-Path: <ivanivanoff352@gmail.com>
Reply-To: robertbalansag2@aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2023 10:32:01 -0700
Message-ID: <CADYKFyOQqd72uEEFtgHwZ569gwQV5P7qvUwtS=xkYiHW9OiyoQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Reassignment of investment capital.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

balansagrobert97@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 24, 2023 7:04 am

Next of kin Scam:

Hello ,

Pardon my approach in contacting you through this medium, l got your details online while searching for a reliable person l can do business with. I am contacting you to assist in investing funds that belongs to a deceased client.The investment areas are relatively optional. I will give you more details immediately l hear from you. my email i.d balansagrobert97@gmail.com

Warm regards,

Robert Balansag.

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <nassiruddin89@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.218.50]
Reply-To: jw0348444@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2023 20:37:52 -0800
Message-ID: <CAKf5DEni53Qj4nW=MaBWnwOXR27JruMOViA-TU=kLxib5NFdWA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Reassignment of investment capital
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

balansagrobert97@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:33 pm

Same scam, new email address.

Hello ,

Pardon my approach in contacting you through this medium, l got your details online while searching for a reliable person l can do business with. I am contacting you to assist in investing funds that belongs to a deceased client.The investment areas are relatively optional. I will give you more details immediately l hear from you. my email i.d balansagrobert97@gmail.com

Warm regards,

Robert Balansag.

Header:

Return-Path: <ai5952702@gmail.com>
Reply-To: jw0348444@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2024 07:02:11 -0800
Message-ID: <CAKfYrssQ=oCzgmPf0J9ABvLayPy-HGPjd0tUHxh_=9sDuSP=Lg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Reassignment of investment capital
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

robertbalansag4@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:06 pm

Same scam, another email address.

Good day,

I have an investment / business proposal l would like to share with you. I will give you more details immediately l hear from you.my email i.d robertbalansag4@gmail.com

Warm regards,

Regards,

Robert Balansag.

Header:

Return-Path: <mf5390642@gmail.com>
Reply-To: robertbalansag4@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2024 21:05:55 -0700
Message-ID: <CAD=MLDaVgGzKeqTaqLE3t00wWjCbY=guLiu-jMTOX0Mt3R-F5g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Business opportunity with you.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: robertbalansag4@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:09 pm

Scam format used:

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your message and l truly do appreciate you replying to my message.

I am a financial consultant and Fund manager, at the moment, l seek your understanding to secure and re-invest the financial portfolio of a deceased investor, we assisted the deceased investor to invest his asset with a financial institution abroad since 2008, the source of fund originated from the sales of Crude Oil within Middle East and the Asian Region.

In 2018, the late investor requested for his initial deposit/capital amounting to USD$320 Million with the Financial institution since the signed contract with the holding institution was for a duration of Ten Years(10yrs),the asset was eventually liquidated and thereafter he instructed the private bankers to transfer the initial capital and a portion of the accrued Return on Investment(ROI) in favor of a Shipping Company for the purchase of a Vessel, his request were executed according to his desires,

the investor further instructed that the balance of the Return on Investment(ROI) of USD25,000,000.00 should be invested for a period of 12 Months from November 2018-October 2019,this is the only unclaimed asset and it has accrued appreciation of 25% amounting to USD31,250,000.00.

A couple of Months ago, our client asset managers (Financial Institution) got in touch with us to advise our principal to avail them with an account coordinates for the receipt of the funds (ROI) which has accrued an appreciation of 25% , they complained that they have explored all available options at their disposal to get in touch with the investor without a success, On further inquiries we found out that the investor was involved in Bomb blast in Afghanistan which claimed his life, unfortunately he died interstate. Efforts have been made to trace his relatives to no avail.

We have been notified by the financial institution (Asset Managers) to provide a next of kin to the deceased customers else the asset will be sent to their Apex Bank as unclaimed, as a result of these development we solicit your understanding to receive and investment the fund on our behalf while we agree to an MOU/CONTRACT in terms of benefits to all.

Note that there wont be any problem with the deposit holding institution since we shall be presenting you officially as the next of kin to the deceased ,all that is expected of you is to follow my instructions and advice. I shall provide the deposit holding institution with the necessary documents that will facilitate the release of the funds to your designated account of preference, at the moment the funds are presently held up with a financial institution (Name Withheld) for obvious reasons till we have an understanding.

If we are in agreement, please do avail me with the listed information to enable me to effect the closing procedures.

1. Your full names
2. Your address
3. Your company names and address if there are any.
4. A copy of any valid Identification either international passport or driver's license.
5. Your contact numbers including mobile phones.

Note that the itemized information would be used to file in application of claims to the appropriate agency for approval and subsequent re-assignment/transfer of the funds to your designated account of preference.

I will be sending you a copy of a Memorandum of Understanding(MOU) stipulating the process if we have a mutual understanding towards the resolution and actualization of this deal, am ready to share the money 50/50 with you, this means you will take half and reserve half of the fund for me, l will also need your assistance to invest my share of the proceed into any viable venture in your country that will yield high returns and prepared to share the ROIL 50/50 ,I will part with 50% while 50% will be yours. The lifespan of the investment shouldn't exceed 15 years.

In a nutshell, as soon as the funds get to your designated account, I would make immediate plans to relocate my family to your country as this will give me ample time to monitor my investment. It's also important you let me know if we are facing any challenges or problems with your country's authorities, will they seize the funds? This is one of the major issues that gives me concern so l will demand clarity on this point.

Finally, I will appeal to you to ensure at all times that this transaction is kept absolutely confidential because of the nature of the transaction while doing everything within my powers to ensure that we close this deal within 10 working days on receipt of the aforementioned closing information from you.

Please do advise on investment areas that would yield high returns, you can share a Pitch Deck or an Executive Summary for my review and acceptance.

Anticipating your prompt communication with your full details and private contact number.

Regards,

Robert Balansag
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.