Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rosesjukru01@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

rosesjukru01@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:14 pm

Part of reports on Ukraine Scams: search.php?keywords=UKRScams

War Refugee / Investment Scam:

Note: The 82nd Airborne Division is not presently operating inside Ukraine.

The Russia’s Ukraine Invasion

I apologize if the content of my email is contrary to your moral
ethics, but I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in
business.

I am Captain Roses Jukru Robinson, an officer in the US Army,
presently serving in the Military with the 82nd Airborne Division

Peace Keeping Force here in Ukraine and the Russian war we discovered.

This Woman Mrs. Monica Daniels Tkachenko, my husband and two of my
children are killed by the Russian military who invaded my country,
and I am presently in the hospital as a result of the injury I
sustained from a bomb that blasted in our home that left my husband.
and two children dead.

My husband was the CEO of Bellaire Scotland Ltd. I have a surviving
daughter in Poland and her name is Zlata. I have a severe health issue
and the doctors said I may not survive the injury. My husband has a
deposit of 6.800.000 US. Please I need your help in assisting me with
the safe keeping of (SIx Million Eight Hundred Thousand Dollars) . I
want you to take her from the refugee camp in Poland and for you to
be.
her new father / Guardian and guide her to grow as the beautiful girl
she is. You will put my Zlata into a good school in your country.

You will invest 50% of the money into a good business and use the
benefits to train my daughter until she grows. You will put 30% of the
whole fund in a fixed deposit in your bank on behalf of my Zlata so
that the money will be accessible to Zlata when she reaches 20 years.
You will take the remaining 20% for yourself and family. I hope you
can be trusted. If you can be trusted, I will explain further when I
get a response from you for further clarification. Nevertheless,

please ensure to reply via my private E-mail: rosesjukru01@gmail.com

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation,

Best Regards,

Captain Roses J. Robinson
U.S ARMY

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <mr.brianmoynihan1849@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.128.170]
Reply-To: rosesjukru01@gmail.com
From: "Roses J. Robinson" <mr.brianmoynihan1849@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2023 14:27:49 -0800
Message-ID: <CAHo3MZ9murGhmKRQZTO3P64mDygRmBMoUhyOW8N4q2743QgbQw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Thanks for your understanding and cooperation,
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rosesjukru01@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:04 pm

Dear

Yes I am still looking for someone that will help me receive my late husband fund and also help me take care of my daughter Zlata.

Best Regards,

Captain Roses J. Robinson
U.S ARMY

Header:

Return-Path: <rosesjukru01@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2023 15:56:35 +0100
Message-ID: <CANcyAV7WdB-qac3Xn3amaYqbmtn67FUEdwN-aukSL_B=pQqBcA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Thanks for your understanding and cooperation,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rosesjukru01@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:02 pm

Dear good friend,

Thanks for your kind response to my email, I am so much appreciated. PLease note this business is 100% risk free and I also believe that you are a kind person who can take care of my daughter very well once you have my late husband's money transferred into your account.

Meanwhile, because of my health worsting everyday i will quickly introduce you to the lawyer that will help you process on how you will receive my late husband's money from the deposited bank, i will tell you more about my daughter and how you will pick her up from the refugee camp in Poland and before then I and the lawyer will settle with the person that is taking care of her in a refugee camp in Poland.

Please here is the email address of the lawyer. His name is Bar. Johnson Williams his contact email is: ( johnson-associate-chamber@hotmail.com) The lawyer currently based in United state Washington D.C. please while contacting the lawyer don't forget to forward your personal information like your name, address and phone number to him and also don't forget to tell him that i Captain Roses Robinson was the one that sent you to contact him. I will tell the lawyer every other thing by myself and please once you contact the lawyer do not forget to let me know okay.

My next email to you, if I get a bit of energy I will send to you the deposit certificate of the $6,800.000.00 in which the deposit bank issued to my late husband when he deposited the money at their bank.

Thank you very much once again, Please reply and let me know you receive this message.

Best Regards,

Captain Roses Robinson
U.S ARMY
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

johnson-associate-chamber@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:06 pm

OFFICE OF ATTORNEY JOHNSON WILLIAMS
1101 Vermont Ave NW #1000, Washington, DC 20005, United States

Attention:

This is to let you know that I received the message you sent to me today 28th March 2023, concerning Capitaine Rose late husband's fund that were being deposited in Chase bank, which she has already told me that she wants the bank to remit her late husband's fund of ($6,8000,000.00) into your own account and I have sent a message across to the bank based on that and the bank will get back to me for more details

Now read the below letter very well and also forward it to Rose. It is about probate and I hope you know what probate means.

Grant of probate or letters of administration

This comes when there has been a death in a family or among a close circle of friends. First and foremost, our condolences. For purposes of this page, the person that has passed on will be referred to as the Deceased.

If the Deceased left any Property, bank account(s), insurance policy(s) or any other assets (“Assets”) in his/her name, these Assets will have to be passed on to the Deceased’s family or in accordance to the Deceased’s wishes in his/her Will.

In order to do so, you will have to approach a Lawyer (which you Capitain Rose have already approached us) to apply for the necessary Court document that empowers and authorizes either the next-of-kin, the person appointed in the Will or some other person allowed in Law to handle and take over the control of the Assets of the Deceased and to distribute the said Assets according to the Will or Law.

If the Deceased died with a Will, the Deceased would be considered a Testator. The Court Order that would be required to be obtained is a Grant of Probate. The person appointed in the Will to handle and take over the control of the Assets of the Deceased, in order to then carry out the intention of the Deceased as set out in the Will, is known as the Executor (or Executors, if more than one). The Executor would be the right person to apply for the Grant of Probate through a Law Firm.

If the Deceased died without a Will, the Deceased would be considered to have died as an Intestate. The Court Order that would be required to be obtained is the Grant of Letters of Administration. In such a case, the immediate next-of-kin or closest relative (with prior rights) would be able to apply for the Grant of Letters of Administration. This person or persons would be known as the Administrator or Administrators of the Estate.

As for the distribution of the Assets, it would depend if the Deceased had a Will, in which event his/her Assets will have to be distributed according to the wishes of the Deceased as set out in the Will; or if there is no Will, in which event his/her Assets would have to be distributed according to Law and in this case according to the Intestate Succession Act (Chapter 146). The Assets of a Deceased will form his/her Estate.

We will provide a cost effective way to obtain the necessary Grant of Probate or Letters of Administration from Court. We have evolved a Scheme to make it efficient for you and for us to handle your matter; from taking instructions, to preparation of the Court documents to the fixing of appointment(s) with you.

The cost under the scheme is S$1,000- onwards (excluding disbursements). This is for straight forward uncontested probate and letters of administration applications, where the assets are reasonable in quantity and value.

Please feel free to contact me at +1 (202) 7693879 or email johnson-associate-chamber@hotmail.com

Yours Sincerely,

Attorney. Johnson Williams.
Legal Practitioner

Header:

Return-Path: <johnson-associate-chamber@hotmail.com>
Received: from EUR05-DB8-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mail-db8eur05olkn2081f.outbound.protection.outlook.com. [2a01:111:f400:7e1a::81f])
Received: from PAXP192MB1344.EURP192.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::53cc:16db:f360:222c]) by PAXP192MB1344.EURP192.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::53cc:16db:f360:222c%7]) with mapi id 15.20.6178.043;
From: "Bar. Johnson Williams" <johnson-associate-chamber@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Thanks for your understanding and cooperation,
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2023 22:42:55 +0000
Message-ID: <PAXP192MB1344CB4B467587434AAD1AAAB8889@PAXP192MB1344.EURP192.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>

Phone: +12027693879
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Westchester, DC
Original network provider* New Cingular Wireless Pcs, Llc - Dc
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rosesjukru01@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:22 pm

Dear good friend

How are you and your family, hope everyone is doing fine? Please, I'm sorry for the delay in responding to you. It's just that my health is going bad everyday and it does not allow me to check mail. Meanwhile, I have sent the $1,000 for processing of change of ownership certificate to your name. I sent the $1,000 to Barr. Williams with the help of a nurse working in this hospital, so please confirm the money from Barr. Williams and tell him to do everything fast.

Also, pray for me because I am going to have heart surgery next tomorrow, the surgery will last 3 days and the doctors have said for me to survive the surgery is 50-50 chance so I need your prayers mostly now.

Thank you very much once again, Please reply and let me know you receive this message.

Best Regards,

Captain Roses Robinson
U.S ARMY
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:02 pm

Attention:

This is to let you know that I have received the $1,000 needed for the processing of the legal documents from Mrs. Rose Robinson and I have visited the law Court and paid in the money in order for the Court to release the legal documents the bank needs from you which will enable them to remit the $6.800.000 to your bank account.

Yes there is a will and the will is in favor of Rose Robinson that is why we need to secure some legal documents from the law Court in order to change the will in your favor.

Mrs. Robinson told me about a risky surgery she is going to have, even one of the doctors she introduced to, told me about the surgery and how dangerous the surgery is. According to the doctor he said Mrs. Robinson may not survive the operation because she is seriously having internal bleeding on her Chest.

So, therefore we need to speed up to make sure we get the necessary paperwork from the Law Court to enable the bank to remit the $6.800.000 into your own account before she leaves this earth though we are not praying for that but since the doctor said her survival for the operation will be a miracle.

Thanks, and I will get back to you maybe in two days' time when the legal documents are ready in your name.

Please feel free to contact me at +1 (202) 7693879 or email johnson-associate-chamber@hotmail.com

Yours Sincerely,

Legal Practitioner
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:03 pm

Attention:

Please read the forwarded message I just got from one of Mrs. Robinson doctor stated that Mrs. Rose Robinson has passed away; my heart is broken.

Yours Sincerely,

Legal Practitioner
Sent: Wednesday, April 5, 2023 5:51 PM
To: johnson-associate-chamber@hotmail.com <johnson-associate-chamber@hotmail.com>
Subject: We lost Mrs. Rose Robinson;

Dear, Attorney. Johnson Williams

I got your emails; sorry we lost Mrs. Rose Robinson; she did not survive the heart surgery; she died last night a day after the snuggery. Meanwhile, on behalf of the Bila Tserkva City Hospital I doctor Petro Yarosh wish to send condolence to you, to the family, to friends and well-wishers of Mrs. Rose Robinson for the loss.

We will send Mrs. Rose's death certificate to you any moment from now.

Thanks

Dr. Petro Yarosh
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:05 pm

Attention:

Thanks for your fast reply, meanwhile, I don't think her death will affect the deal but let me first of all get from the Court those legal documents that will covers you as the rightful beneficiary to the said fund which I have already paid for with the $1,000 she sent to me before her death then from there we will proceed. Those documents will be ready today or tomorrow morning.

Thanks,

Yours Sincerely,

Legal Practitioner
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 07, 2023 6:22 pm

Attention:

This is to let you know that yesterday 6th April 2023 the Court was able to issue out those documents the bank demanded from you and I have submitted the documents immediately to the transferring Bank that same yesterday and the bank confirmed that the legal documents that cover you as the rightful beneficiary are well completed. Now the only thing that remains, which is where we will have a bit of delay and challenges, is for the IRS Taxes. The IRS people said the Taxes due for the total of $6,800,000.00 is $38,440 only.

Then when I applied for a Tax waiver that yesterday from the IRS Office they told me that they will not waive the total Taxes for us, that we should pay at least a partial payment of the Taxes, that we should pay like 10% out of the total Taxes and 10% of it is $3,844 then after we paid the 10% they will waive the remaining Taxes and permit the Bank to do the transfer.

However, the Bank would have deducted the Taxes from the $6,800,000.00 but the reason why they will not do so is because there was a letter of agreement between the bank and Mrs. Rose Housand which is Late Mr. Kevin Roberson.

When Mr. Kevin Roberson deposited the money him and the Bank had an agreement which says no deduction of any kind of money from the $6,800,000.00 until the total $6,800,000.00 is been transferred to the beneficiary. So, with that kind of agreement the bank cannot deduct taxes from the principal amount.

However, my question now is that as Mrs. Rose Robinson is no longer alive to take care of the charges, I mean to pay these Taxes what do we do? Can you be able to pay a partial payment of the tax which is $3,844 to enable the Bank to wire the money into your account. Please get back to me and let me know your own suggestions, okay.

I will scan and send some of those documents to you via attachment once I return back to the bank on Tuesday.

Thanks,

Yours Sincerely,

Legal Practitioner
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 08, 2023 6:07 pm

Attention:

Below is the bank account information where you will send the 10% partial payment of the Tax clearance which is $3,844. Note the bank advises you to send the money directly to the IRS agent Mr. Andrea Cebani in Georgia. So, if Mr. Andrea receives the money he will process the payment and also secure IRS Tax receipt on your behalf from the IRS office then he will forward the receipt to us to present to the paying bank to enable the bank transfer your inheritance funds to your account.

Bank Name: WELLS FARGO BANK.
Bank Address: 6300 ARBOR PLACE BLVD DOUGLASVILLE GA USA
Routing Number: 061000227
Swift Code: WFBIUS6S
Account Number: 875810XXXX
Account Name: A. C.
Account Holder current Address: Douglasville, GA 30135, USA

Please don't forget to send me the payment slip once you make the payment so that I will take it to the bank for confirmation.

Thanks,

Yours Sincerely,

Legal Practitioner
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.