Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

barristertundeobasanjoesq@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

barristertundeobasanjoesq@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 20, 2023 1:51 pm

Accrued Interest Scam:

Subject: Request For Legal Representation To Secure Your Payment

Please read the attached letter and get back to me as quickly as possible.
I Look forward to working with you for your immediate payment.

Regards
Barrister Tunde Obasanjo

Header:

Received: from 10.217.151.10
Return-Path: <marraccinoj@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.218.41]
Reply-To: barristertundeobasanjoesq@gmail.com
Message-ID: <CAJRt0DrM1teMvhTU4S3aLj3aG7QNirO37oWGk7oyUEN0uML4jg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: This is a Request For Legal Representation To Secure Your Payment

Text from the PDF file:

Legal Practitioners Tunde Obsanjo Chambers Contact Us: Address: 1 Tunde Obasanjo Lane, Off Gbagada expressway, Anthony Village, Lagos. - Tunde Obsanjo (LLM, LLB) Solicitor & Advocate of the Supreme Court of Nigeria Re: ESQ/TOC-015/2000-VOL.1 2019 Legal Practitioner Tunde Obsanjo (LLM, LLB) Barrister Tunde Obasanjo (Esq) Legal Practitioners Tunde Obasanjo Chambers. Contact Us: Address: 1, Tunde Obasanjo Lane, off Gbagada Expressway, Behind Hotel Newcastle, Anthony Village, Lagos, Nigeria Tel: +234-90-989-3XXXX Tel/Fax: +234-80-506-6XXXX Direct E-mail: barristertundeobasanjoesq@gmail.com Barrister Tunde Obasanjo (LLM, LLB) Solicitor & Advocate of the Supreme Court of Nigeria. ASSOCIATES: H-U-Mariobi LLB (Hons.), & B L Barrister of Law (Solicitor & Advocate),Theo A. Obi LLM (Hons.) B L & BA (Hons.) Barrister of Law (Solicitor & Advocate), Dennis Okoroji LLB (Hons.) & B L
Dear Foreign Esteem Beneficiary (Payment File No: 04)) RE: REQUEST TO STAND AS YOUR LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE IN A BID TO SECURE THE RELEASE OF YOUR OUTSTANDING FUNDS AMOUNT OF US$9.6M INCLUDING ACCRUED INTEREST HELD IN NIGERIA WHICH MY INVESTIGATION AND CONSULTATION SHOWED THAT YOUR PAYMENT IS REALISABLE. With profound respect, I crave your indulgence hoping you will have a nice time to go through this letter and get back to my office as expeditiously as possible. However, I wish to bring to your notice that I have spotted your Contract/Inheritance payment file under the custody of the evil politicians hence I resolved to make this serious and urgent contact to you. In my personal capacity I had contested and insisted that justice be done on your transaction given the fact that you have lost total confidence in the sincerity of the government towards release of your payment to you, due to lack of transparency characterized by some bottle-neck process and dishonesty of principal officers and of course interception and interference of some unidentified group of individual impostors claiming who they are not. I submitted application to the attention of the authorities (The Presidency, Finance Minister and Central Bank Governor), for immediate and final consideration on your payment file, as such to apply modalities to have your funds wired directly to your designated Bank Account through Wire Transfer or through cash payment Option (Courier Cash Delivery). I only need your consent to enable me harmonize this arrangement through the appropriate authorities, by this way there will be absolute elimination of any form bottlenecks or outside Nigeria interferences, and policies capable of causing some unwanted hindrances. I advise that you be focused and follow up with this transaction until your funds is wired to your account through either of the two banks or through cash payment option (Courier Cash Delivery). In a nut shell, mine is a law firm highly connected to the office of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I found out (having known about your pending payment from the Government Gazettes) that some unscrupulous officials and their cronies are frustrating you so that you will forget your contract fund; hence they will divert it into their own private account. Specifically, my request now is that you engage my services to be your Authorized Attorney. That is to say, engage the services of my Chambers so that I will pursue and ensure your contract/inheritance fund were treated under the Constitutional Conduct of West African States (ECOWAS) wherever it is originated in Africa to bring Logical Justice to its payment into your nominated Bank Account without any further delays. Be informed that being highly connected to the Government of the day, I understand the politics involve in paying foreign contractors and inheritances fund here in West African Continent. I presume, people contact you regularly from within and outside Nigeria, YES you will always be contacted (Even While Working With Me) as long as the records here shows your payment is still pending. My main objective of contacting you is to know what will be my INTEREST, as soon as this money is release to you
by my office. Perhaps, if we need to work together, you must ensure you ignore ever other faxes, email and calls, so that we can work together without anybody jeopardizing my effort. Any Bank charges (if any again) will be deducted by my intervention o. Get back to me; reconfirm your Direct Telephone Numbers, Fax Numbers including your Contract or Inheritance Details as well as Bank Information. Keep this arrangement between us absolutely secret, as I do not want to be accused by evil politicians of taking advantage of my Chambers involvement with present Government to help you. Note that It will be practically impossible to get your money without due process properly executed by a Financial Attorney well connected to the Government of President Muhammadu Buhari, (President Federal Republic of Nigeria). Even if you do not accept my offer, I will sincerely advise you to find time yourself to come and regularize your defective instead of fruitless exchange of fax/email messages with offices here and hereafter. For prompt action, send your reply to this E-mail: barristertundeobasanjoesq@gmail.com If I get your acceptance today, I and my Chambers will swing or commence action with immediate effect from every ambit of law for legal justification on your foreign payment to complete the entire credit facility instructions. I look forward hearing from you to give full access to my telephone numbers for more correspondences. Thanks and GOD bless you! Yours Sincerely, BARR. Tunde Obasanjo (ESQ) LLM Int'l Financial Attorney & Legal Consultants Solicitor/Senior Advocate of Law, Attorney, Legal Practitioner Tunde Obasanjo Chambers ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Address: 1, Tunde Obasanjo Lane, off Gbagada Expressway, Behind Hotel Newcastle, Anthony Village, Lagos, Nigeria D/Tel: +234-90-989-3XXXX Tel/Fax: +234-80-506-6XXXX.
sign :………………………………….. Barrister Tunde Obasanjo Attorney At Law

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.