Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

yd_infosystemsgroup@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:12 pm

Dear

How are you today and happy new month.I have not communicate to you for some days now due to I went for an official trip to monitor our payment in Africa sub-region.

I discussed with Mr.Baker in our telex department in UK and was told you have not paid the electronic money transfer levy (EMTL) kindly avoid further delay and make sure you pay the fee to enable your transfer be completed to your account.

I am expecting your confirmation of this message as soon as possible.

Yours Sincerely,

Christopher Woolard.
Payment Director fca.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fca.fcauk013@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:13 pm

Attention:

Sir,

Happy new year to you and your entire family,how are you.Hope all is well with you.i am surprised for your absent in sending the money since all these while as promised.after you received the below bank account few days ago.

Could you get back to details me what the current situation is.

I am expecting to hear from you soon to enable your funds payment be concluded.

Yours Sincerely,

Baker Manaman.
Telex/Wire Department.
fca.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fca.fcauk013@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:20 pm

Financial Conduct Authority
12 Endeavour Square,
London E20 1JN.Uk.
Email:fca.fcauk013@yahoo.com.

Attention:

Sir,

We received the attached mail this morning informing us with deep sorrowful heart that you are among the death person (s) took by corona virus (covid-19) that ranked the whole world since few year now.We sympathized with heavy heart over this news because every living beings on earth witnessed the ugly incidence with heavy numbers of death cases around the world.

Following this development we want to re-processed the funds to be transfer into the bank account information's enclosed in the attached message because i regards the story on the attached mail as truth because i became
surprised due to your sudden stop in our communications since after all your promises on the 28th January 2023, at 07:23:11 PM to return to your bank and send the money to the replacement JP Morgan Chase Bank account re-sent to you.

But it came to my memory to contact you for very last time to verify this,since i still have some vital information's on your behalf in our payment data as direct beneficiary of the funds en-questioned.Please you are advise urgent to get back to me either by e-mail or phone call within 24 Hours to confirm if you are alive.

But in a situation whereby you fail to reach me through any of the above means then i regard the attached mail as truth and finalize the payment into the bank account information's supplied my your next of kin.

Yours Sincerely,

Baker Manaman.
Telex/Wire Department.
fca.
===============================================================================

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

I AM MR.HENRIQUE FERNADEZ, THE NEXT OF KIN TO PROVENCE OF USA WHO
HAPPEN TO BE THE BENEFICIARY OF THE OUTSTANDING FUNDS ($10.5 MILLION)
EN-QUESTION,AS I WAS GOING THROUGH HIS DOCUMENTS FEW DAYS AGO I
DISCOVERED SOME DOCUMENTS PROCESSED ON BEHALF OF MY BROTHER
, WITH YOUR OFFICE PROOFING TO PAY TO HIM
THROUGH YOUR PAYING HOUSE IN UK FROM FCA PAYMENT DIRECTOR MR.CHRISTOPHER WOOLARD.

TO MY UNDERSTANDING AFTER GOING THROUGH THE DOCUMENTS I UNDERSTOOD
THAT THE PAYMENT IS IN PROGRESS AND WILL BE CONCLUDING SOON AS
APPROVAL PAPERS INDICATED.I AM USING THIS VENTURE TO PLEAD TO YOUR
OFFICE TO STOP EVERY NECESSARY PLANS YOU HAVE WITH THE PREVIOUS BANK
INFORMATION'S ( ,Account No: ,ABA:
,Swift Code: ) GIVING TO YOU BY MY BROTHER AS HE IS NO LONGER ALIVE.

HE DIED FEW DAYS AGO IN ONE OF THE ISOLATED CENTER HERE AFTER PASSING MANY SURGICAL OPERATIONS AND HAVE BEEN
TAKEN CARE OFF BY OUR (COVID-19) GOVERNMENT,IF YOU TRANSFER THE FUNDS
INSIDE THE BANK ACCOUNT HE INITIALLY USED IT WILL BE VERY DIFFICULT
FOR OUR ENTIRE FAMILY TO MAKE CLAIM ON THE FUNDS FROM THE BANK.

HOPE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND AND ASSIST OUR FAMILY IN ANY WAY YOU COULD
FOR US TO HAVE THIS BENEFIT FOR FUTURE OF THE ENTIRE FAMILY.

I AM SUPPLYING THE FAMILY BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION'S AS STATED BELOW
FOR FURTHER CONCLUSION OF THE TRANSFER,ONCE MORE PLEASE INFORM ME IF
THERE'S ANY TAX OR FEE NEEDED FROM THE FAMILY BEFORE THE FINAL CREDIT
MADE TO THE BELOW ACCOUNT INFORMATION.JUST LET US KNOW WE ARE READY TO
OFFSET ANY TAX OR FEE.

ACCOUNT DETAILS:

BANK NAME:UBS SA BANK
BANK ADDRESS:CASE POSTALE 2600.1211 GENEVE 2 SWITZERLAND,
ACCOUNT NAME:R. B.
ACCOUNT NUMBER-:777XXXXXX
SWIFT CODE:BIC:UBSWCHZH80A
IBAN :CH26 0024 0240 77XXXXXX

YOUR FAITHFULLY,

MR.HENRIQUE FERNADEZ.
ON BEHALF OF DECEASED FAMILY.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:18 pm

Attention:

Sir,

How are you with your family,hope all is well with you all,I am writing to know why you have not sent the electronic money transfer levy as instructed in your funds payment transfer documents sent to you on 24th day of January 2023.

You have failed to get back to fca sine all these while after we have sent you several emails.You ignored our emails sent to you on the 2nd February and also ignored respectively our email sent you on the January 26.

The only last email we received from you was on January 24th,where you asked questions which was well stated and duly answered by me humbly with due respect.

Now listen and hear well this time.We did not have any much time to entertain further delay in this transaction.Today is Wednesday 8th February,and we are giving you grace from now and end of this week to comply with every instruction giving to you in our payment confirmation report that forwarded to you on the 24tht January 2023.

If this grace expires without you comply/obey our payment rules we will cancelle these funds payment,and ask intervention of security agency to confiscate the funds with coverage bond while we return it back mint it to another beneficiary pending when you are ready to receive which may not be in Ernest.because i will not follow your so called next of KIN who i know may turn around.

If you do not have all the amount needed for the fee.you let me know i have some cash to assist you after you receive your funds you pay me back.

Your Sincerely,

Christopher Woolard.
fca payment director.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:28 pm

Attention:

Sir,

How are you and how is your entire family,Hope all is well with everyone.I am surprised i have not hear back from you since few days now

Please,could you get back to let me know what is going,your funds payment is still on holding awaiting for the confirmation of the receipt (EMTL) from you.Or are you no longer interested to receive these funds.let me know so that payment could be cancelled and deleted from our payment systems to avoid unknown interference on the funds as it have already endorsed and approved to be transfer.

I need to hear back from you urgent in-order to know the next action over the funds situation to avoid payment malpractices as the funds is open for transfer.

Yours Sincerely.

Mr.Christopher Woolard
fca payment director.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fca.fcauk013@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:35 pm

Attention:

Sir,

Greetings to you and your family.I am writing to know why i have not hear back from you.is things okay with you.Kindly confirm back to me as soon as possible as we do not have much times to entertain further delay in this process.

Expecting to hear from you soon.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.