Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

2h7cbh@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: 2h7cbh@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 12, 2023 7:02 pm

"Mrs Elizabeth who died of cancer our hospital", according the the email posted in this topic on Mar 15, 2023, is alive again...

My Beloved In God.

Greetings in the name of our lord Jesus Christ. I am Mrs Elizabeth Schroder from Germany, a widow to late Dr. A. Schroder. l am 51 years old and a converted born again Christian, suffering from long time cancer of the breast, from all indication my condition is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that I might not live more than two (2) months, according to my doctor because the cancer has gotten to a very worst / dangerous stage.

My late husband and my only child died last five years ago, his death was politically motivated. My late husband was a very rich and wealthy oil business man who was running his oil,Gold/Diamond Business here in West Africa Nigeria. After his death, I inherited all his business and wealth.

My doctors has advised me that I may not live for more than two (2) months, so I now decided to divide part of this wealth, to contribute to the development of the church in Africa, America, Asia, and Europe. I collected your email address during my desperate search on the internet and I prayed over it. I decided to donate the sum of $17,500,000.00 USD (Seventeen Million Five hundred thousand United States dollars) to the less privileged because I cannot take this money to the grave.

Please I want you to note that this fund is lodged in a private bank here in Africa(Standard Trust Bank Africa). Once I hear from you, I will forward to you all the information's you will use to get this fund released from the bank and to be transferred to your bank account. I honestly pray that this money when transferred to you will be used for the said purpose because l have come to find out that wealth acquisition without Christ is vanity. May the grace of our lord Jesus the love of God and the fellowship of God be with you and your family.

Reply me on my private email address 2h7cbh@gmail.com. Thanks and God bless you.

Your beloved sister in Christ.

Mrs. Elizabeth Schroder
(Donor)

Header:

Return-Path: <jportter61@gmail.com>
Reply-To: 2h7ebl@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2023 15:19:34 +0100
Message-ID: <CAM08rOvD5=nig+Gs=tfOxAABYBm3z+LUf7joJ4ZDFEVat7c8Zg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: an appeal
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mspff.stndardtrustbank@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 16, 2023 3:54 am

Dear sir

Your payment is ready following the issuance of payment schedule and approval certificate, from Senate committee on inheritance payment, kindly make arrangement to pay the processing fee of us$1950 which is only thing holding the transfer to your designated bank Account, according to the payment schedule we suppose to initiate a transfer to your account this morning which suppose to confirmed in your account by swift within 48hrs, but owing to non payment of the processing fee as stated in the application form, that is the reason your payment has not been remitted this morning

As stated your fund is bonded and cannot be deducted from the principal amount as elizabeth had a court injunction on her fund before her death so that she will have full protection of her fund even in death,reason we could not deduct a cent and the fund is sending to you in block of us$17.5m without any reduction, Kindly make the payment via Ria our bitcoin wallet

bc1qzt5xymsh4rgz8204h2py855trv4wqywmw4zh8t

Send receipt of payment and reconfirm your account information once again if your prefered option is bank to bank transfer

Waiting for the payment receipt, call me via my direct line +234-9074572676

Regards

Mike Spiff
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

2h7ebl@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:53 pm

Recovery Scam:

Sir

This is brenda lee the private nurse to mrs E Schroeder, I wish you merry xmas happy new year,

Regarding your payment with standard trust bank ltd, i write to enquire if you had confirmed your payment as scheduled to be received last year, bc last year was too hectic, i left in time due to long holidays, what is the situation with the bank, have you confirmed the payment, what exactly is the situation, kindly update to relate to hospital management

However if you had not receive your inheritance as projected by mrs schroeder, Kindly Contact the bank via email for immediate release of your overdue inheritance fund of us$17.5m, i travelled to down town just resume work last three days contact mike spiff via email mspff.stndardtrustbank@gmail.com Whatapp tel/ 234-80-52557352 for immediate release of your payment, the time now, contact the bank immediately do not give room for delay comply with their directives to receive your payment, the time is now any further delay according to the lawyer will lead to confiscation bc no tax was given to the fund bc the funds are for work of charity, so government never impose any tax, for that reason certain specific time was given by government thru payment schedule to pay you, if it exceeded that time, the serves the right for confiscation, please be guided, Do update me if you had receive your payment and show a little appreciation, happy new year

Brenda lee
Privat Nurse to Mrs Schroeder

Header:

Return-Path: <2h7ebl@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2024 07:24:26 +0100
Message-ID: <CAENArZEygHnc-OCMPk98vQwDC_c+8ew1sfop__ORRS3i_AE6kQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Happy new year

Phone: +234805255735
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (Glo)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

1967sch.liz@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:48 pm

Scammer's email address.: 1967sch.liz@gmail.com

Content of the email.: Dear Sir

Thanks for your information, i will be submitting your information to my attorney of Angus Omana & Associates thru my private nurse brenda lee, you know i cannot do anything still bedriden, i can only send brenda my private nurse to do most of the errands for me bc of the doctors instructions, she will submit your information to the attorney this monday for processing of the payment release documents which will facilitate the Standard Trust bank where the deposit of us$17.5m is made to effect transfer to your account as scheduled,

Therefore once the documentations are ready, you will be notified accordingly by my private nurse Brenda lee with the documents and the information of the bank and subsequently you contact bank for remittance to your account for proper utilization according to my wish, however, reconfirm your direct telephone number for easy communication, i thank you so much for your effort in trying to carry out this work for humanity, it is only God almighty will rewards

Thanks for your assistance may the Good lord grant you and your family pleasant day

Elizabeth Schroder
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

2h7ebl@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:07 pm

Sir

Your donor is death try as much as you can to liase with him to see what you can do to make the payment and claim your inheritance, if it means borrowing please do it bc everything is entrusted in your care, the time is now, contact him via his whatapp number +234 80 67 32 6170 or email mspff.stndardtrustbank@gmail.com for the release of your inheritance, the time is now

brenda

Phone: +2348067326170
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

2h7cbh@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:17 pm

Dear sir

i CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE PAYMENT OF MRS SCHROEDER WITH YOU, MRS SCHROEDER REPOSE MUCH TRUST AND CONFIDENCE THAT YOU WILL DELIVER ON HER MANDATE AND WISHES BUT REVERSE IS THE CASE Is it that you don't want to honour Mrs Schroeders wILL TESTAMENT bequeathed to you or this is a deliberate act to make effort of Mrs schroeder will testament inheritance a waste because of her death, I cant comprehend the rationale behind your actions inactions towards getting this fund released from the standard trust bank

Sir, what exactly is going on between you and the bank, the court thru their mandamus has granted an exparte order mandating the bank to effect the payment to you thru Swift, certified intl bank draft or Atm master card according to the report from court clark, Please contact the bank to get this sorted and comply with their instruction to receive this payment, the time is now bc government can lay hand on this funds over non taxation for a period of time and you lose this payment, instead of work for charity and humanity according to the wishes of mrs schroeder, , contact the bank via email email mspff.stndardtrustbank@gmail.com in the name Mike Spiff, the bank operations manager and pay the fee as required which will guarantee the release of your lond over due payment. Though she is death but her legacy and hard work to humanity remain indelible in the heart of many, bc she is a virtuous woman and have a heart of Gold, her philandropism is top norch, this in particular is for the help of the poor and humanity, it is not for your personal consumption

This is fund is entirely for humanity and i don't know why it is taken so long to receive by your veryself, if you are not interested i reiterate again to give a power of attorney to St thomas cancer centre to chief medical director Wahab Haruna to accomplish this task to help the cancer patients in need of help, there are alot patience here that need assistance, the fund can go along way in alleviating the problem of cancer patience here, ponder over it and get back to me with your decision, by simply writing to the bank that you had delegated the power to receive the payment to st thomas cancer centre

or you go ahead and comply with what the bank needs to get this sorted out, the time is now or you lose your payment to government over non payment of tax, comply with the directives of the bank to receive your payment, and update us for follow up

regards

Brenda lee

Private Nurse

STThomas Cancer centre

Header;

Return-Path: <2h7cbh@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2024 13:08:39 +0100
Message-ID: <CABPqr3DWpAzckGyQCGH6x63wa-p28WnaO233=-FyyqMp_DHRyA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Have you receive the payment\?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:29 pm

Dear Sir

Your payment has been approved officially and ready for remittance, but our constraint and delay right now is the payment of processing fee as stated earlier in the application form, you have to make arrangement to make the payment of us$1950 today via our fiduciary agent account for the ENDORSEMENT OF THE FINAL FUND RELEASE ORDER by central bank accredited attorney General which will guarantee authority to remit or transfer permit from central bank for a hitch free transfer of your total payment of us$17,5m, which is only thing holding the remittance.

Use the below account to make the payment so that an accredited attorney will sign the final fund release order on your behalf and subsequently transfer effected to your designated bank account by MT103, but it is important the fund release documents signed to ensure a hitch free transfer to your designated bank account, therefore make the payment with the below account so that central bank accredited attorney can sign on your behalf and we proceed immediately for remittance

Bank Name: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC.
Bank Address: UBA 21 Road FESTAC.
Account Number: 300249XXXX
Beneficiary Name: K. O.
Swift Code:UNAFNGLA.
Beneficiary Address: FESTAC town.

Alternatively you can use our e=wallet address for the payment which is cheaper, reliable and faster: thus

bc1qjn04gut0akc9h7xgjs4p0vcq39paj8a3s4lz5j

Once the payment is confirmed, we will effect remittance to your account within 48hrs by bank to bank swift transfer by Mt103 while we wait for confirmation of the processing fee of us$1950 via e-wallet address for the signing and endorsement of the final fund release order documents before remittance is made,

NB: We cannot deduct the processing fee from the principal amount because, Mrs Agness before her death bonded her funds with the federal high court in order to safeguard her funds against theft, this means the bank has no right or legal standi to deduct any cent from the principal amount because it will be a crime against the government and federal high court now that she is death, and we would not like any form of litigation from government lawyers for violation of her right in death. therefore we urge to do your best to make the payment in the above account or e-wallet to enable us expedite action

Find attached your payment schedule and approval for transfer ,Thanks for your understanding and anticipated cooperation

Regards

Mike Spiff
Standard Trust Bank Plc
Head Office: Plot 1662 Oyin Jolayemi St,
PMB 1662, Victoria Island, Lagos,
Lagos State, Nigeria
TEL: +234-80-52557352
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:27 pm

Sir

If you wish to be easier for you, we can send you our fiduciary agent account in India,

Mike

Dear

These account is also our fiduciary agent account, it can use as well, if you have bitcoine ewallet, our wallet is below to make it faster so that tomorrow we commence transfer to your account with jp Morgan chase thus

Bank name= N26 Bank
Account number = ES36 1563 2626 3832 66XXXXXX
Swift = NTSBESM1XXX
Beneficiary address = 28981 parla madrid
Bank address =paseo de la castellana 43 cp 28046 madrid spain
Beneficiary name =P. A. N.

Alternatively you can use our e=wallet address for the payment which is cheaper, reliable and faster: thus

bc1qjn04gut0akc9h7xgjs4p0vcq39paj8a3s4lz5j

Regards

Mike Spiff
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:20 pm

Standard Trust Bank ltd
Private Banking
offering retail and wholesale
banking services
Head Office: Plot 1662 Oyin Jolayemi St,
PMB 1662, Victoria Island, Lagos,
Lagos State, Nigeria
Direct Tel: + +234-53557352
Whatsapp:+ +234-53557352
Phone: +234 1 2620362
Fax: +234 1 2620371
Email: mspff.stndardtrustbank@gmail.com
/www.standardtrust.com
Ref: STB.00/XX-16/A1

Good Morning Sir

CHANGE OF ACCOUNT

As regards the mandate of Senate committee on inheritance payment and confirmation of payment schedule on face value of us$17.5m, Confirm if you authorise Dr wahab Haruna chief medical director of St Thomas Cancer Centre to have claim of this money us$17.5m, Because we petition Fbi and the authority this morning regarding this development, inturn we were informed to contact you if you indeed transfer ownership of your inheritance payment to Dr Waharab Haruna of St thomas cancer centre

Please, reconfirm your bank account as we are not certain with this bank account below submitted on your behalf here, Be informed that there are several accounts submitted for your payment by your local representatives recently to the International Transfer Director, We do not know into which account to effect your payment

Please, you are hereby required to clarify the followings immediately: -

1. Did you broker your fund to Wahab Haruna chief medical director St Thomas cancer centre to claim and receive the payment on your behalf?

2. Did you sign any “Deed of Assignment” in his favor, thereby making him the current beneficiary with the following account details?

Bank of America
Account number #334051107795;
Rounti number is: 061000052
Swift code.BOFAU3N
Account name. Dr Wahab Ahmed Haruna

3. You are required as a matter of urgency to confirm the legitimacy of the above claim by calling on this whatapp number +234-53557352 or Send an instant email via mspff.stndardtrustbank@gmail.com, give us the reason why you decided to effect the above Change of Account. If you are not aware of this claim, please confirm to us immediately by stating your authentic Account details or mode of remittance, with your direct telephone number that is working you can pick when called not in answering device.

Due to the long delay this payment has suffered a setback, be rest assured that immediately these payment irregularities are cleared, you would receive your fund remittance analysis for clearance of funds into your account. Note that we are bound to recognize Dr Wahab Haruna's claim, if you fail to promptly respond to this inquiry following the Deed of Assignment he submitted to claim this payment. Make sure you get back to this office as soon as possible so that the necessary action will be taken immediately

regards

Mike Spiff
Director foreign operations
Standard Trust Bank Plc
tel/whatapp" +234-53557352
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: 2h7cbh@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:24 pm

Scammer's email address.: 2h7ebl@gmail.com

Content of the email.: Good Morning Sir

As promised sir, Today the hospital management issued the death certificate thru the office of the Chief medical director of the hospital Dr Wahab Haruna, Attached is for your reference, therefore contact the bank immediately and forward death certificate and request for immediate release of your payment as quickly as possible, sir do not give bank the chance for unwarranted delays as every documents pertaining to the release of your inheritance has been forwarded to them, try and follow their instruction to receive your payment, there is no time anymore, comply with their directives and contact the them via email mspff.stndardtrustbank@gmail.com Tel/Whatapp +234-80-52557352 in person of Mike Spiff Director of Foreign operations of the bank

Forward the documents immediately and demand for release of your inheritance payment, do update me with your dealing with bank for follow up and guidelines,

Regards

Brenda lee
Private nurse your Donor
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.