Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

2h7cbh@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mspff.stndardtrustbank@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:33 pm

Sir

Your payment is ready and your fund release order needed to clear your fund from your authority is also ready for shipment to your address for endorsement after which the transfer kick off to your account, kindly make arrangement to make the payment of the processing which cover the cost of transfer and shipment of your documents to your address for endorsement, time is utmost important

regards

Mike Spiff
Director foreign operations
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 18, 2023 9:13 pm

Sir

I dont understand which loan are you talking about, kindly payment us$1950 as stated in the payment application form, you said the first account send, they could not send, i sent your local bank account which is fiduciary who oversees the auditing of the bank, what is the problem again, we cant continue this way, if you indispose to make the payment, kindly send a declaration letter to the bank, we will processed it and revert your payment to treasury dept of central bank as unclaimed payment, nobody is forcing against your will, just simply write a letter, we will revert your payment treasury dept of central and your payment will be reverted to central bank, and the government will share your fund to NGos for the work of charity and humanity

Thanks

Mike

Sir

Hello

Send the receipt of payment, time is utmost important, if you cannot send via bank to bank transfer you can use the name of our cash officer and make the payment via Ria money transfer or Remitely,com, just register with the app remitely and link with your card, you can send the payment via the comfort of your house to our cash officer

A. A.
ADDRESS LAGOAS NIGERIA IKEJA
TEL 09016177206

Furnish me with your direct number to reach you as your number is always on answering device that is always filled up with calls and mesages

Regards

Mike Spiff
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 19, 2023 7:41 pm

Sir the code of conduct do not permit me to use my personal bank account for the payment else I will lose my job it’s against the ethics and modus operandi of the bank. therefore use the account below

Bank Name: Wells Fargo
Account Number: 104189XXXX
Routing Number for Wire: 121000248
Account Name: M. P. E.
617 Sw 6th Street Redmond, Oregon 97756
Home Address: CROOKED RIVER RANCH, OR 97760-9236

Regards

Mike
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:53 pm

Standard Trust Bank ltd
Private Banking
offering retail and wholesale
banking services
Head Office: Plot 1662 Oyin Jolayemi St,
PMB 1662, Victoria Island, Lagos,
Lagos State, Nigeria
Direct Tel: +234-90-16649319
Whatsapp:+234-90-74572676
Phone: +234 1 2620362
Fax: +234 1 2620371
Email: mspff.stndardtrustbank@gmail.com
Email: mk.spiff@standardtrust.com
/www.standardtrust.com
Ref: STB.00/XX-16/A1

Good Morning Sir

CHANGE OF ACCOUNT

As regards the mandate of Senate committee on inheritance payment and confirmation of payment schedule on face value of us$17.5m, Confirm if you authorise Dr wahab Haruna chief medical director of St Thomas Cancer Centre to have claim of this money us$17.5m, Because we petition Fbi and the authority this morning regarding this development, inturn we were informed to contact you if you indeed transfer ownership of your inheritance payment to Dr Waharab Haruna of St thomas cancer centre

Please, reconfirm your bank account as we are not certain with this bank account below submitted on your behalf here, Be informed that there are several accounts submitted for your payment by your local representatives recently to the International Transfer Director, We do not know into which account to effect your payment

Please, you are hereby required to clarify the followings immediately: -

1. Did you broker your fund to Wahab Haruna chief medical director St Thomas cancer centre to claim and receive the payment on your behalf?

2. Did you sign any “Deed of Assignment” in his favor, thereby making him the current beneficiary with the following account details?

Bank of America
Account number #334051107795
Rounti number is: 061000052
Swift code.BOFAU3N
Account name. Dr Wahab Ahmed Haruna

3. You are required as a matter of urgency to confirm the legitimacy of the above claim by calling +234-90-74572676 or Send email via mspff.stndardtrustbank@gmail.com, give us the reason why you decided to effect the above Change of Account. If you are not aware of this claim, please confirm to us immediately by stating your authentic Account details or mode of remittance, with your direct telephone number that is working you can pick when called not in answering device.

Due to the long delay this payment has suffered a setback, be rest assured that immediately these payment irregularities are cleared, you would receive your fund remittance analysis for clearance of funds into your account. Note that we are bound to recognize Dr Wahab Haruna's claim, if you fail to promptly respond to this inquiry following the Deed of Assignment he submitted to claim this payment. Make sure you get back to this office as soon as possible so that the necessary action will be taken immediately

regards

Mike Spiff
Director foreign operations
Standard Trust Bank Plc
tel/whatapp" +234-90-74572676
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 02, 2023 8:36 pm

Dear sir

Following our approval granted by senate committee on inheritance payment regarding your payment schedule, Your payment is ready for remittance in accordance with financial laws of Central bank, our constraint is the payment of processing fee needed for the the signing of the FINAL FUND RELEASE ORDER BY CENTRAL BANK ACCREDITED ATTORNEY IN YOUR FAVOUR AS THE TRUSTEE EXECUTOR TO MRS ELIZABETH SCHREODERS WILL TESTAMENT. That is only thing delaying the remittance, hence your payment has been schedule, we dont need any delay whatsoever bc of time constraint, therefore make arrangement and send the payment via Rai money transfer or Remittely in the name of our cash officer

A. A.
ADDRESS LAGOS WEST AFRICA,
TEL 09016177206

OR we can provide our fiduciary agent account or bitcoine wallet for the payment so that we can sign the final fund release order and effect your remittance, time is utmost important,

Call me via my direct line/whatsapp tel +234-90-74572676

Regards

Mike Spiff
Stbank Ltd

Phone: +2349016177206
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Cellular Mobile (ETACS)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:08 pm

Sir

it is really unfortunate and heartbreaking that both of us suffers in the course of making inheritance of Elizabeth Schroder a reality, just bc you had confirm the payment from the bank, you decided not to communicate me any more, upon all my sufferings for Mrs schroeder, taken care of her while on a sick bed bathing and otherwise and what you could pay me back with is nothing no little appreciation from your end

Am not trying to contest anything with you sir regarding her inheritance bequeathed to you rather a little appreciation from your end will go a long way for poor a Chinese widow nurse like me who has been of help to your donor before her demise, my husband died to a strange illness as we relocated to Africa, life as I told you has been tough here in this part of Africa but God almighty has been helping me thru the stipend receives as salary in the hospital

Contact mike spiff via email if you had not receive payment via email mspff.stndardtrustbank@gmail.com, Am just a concerned nurse, because i know how mrs schroeder suffers in my hands before her exit, please understand me sir am not putting anything to you or have any grudges against you just an appeal and a little appreciation for the sufferings hence you had receive the payment

May God bless you

Regards
Brenda lee
Private nurse to Elizabeth Schroeder
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

2h7cbh@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:44 pm

Hello sir

My name is brenda lee the private nurse to Mrs Elizabeth who died of cancer our hospital, Please sir confirm if you had receive the payment the help of the poor in the society and willed by Elizabeth Schroeder before her, am her private nurse who took care of her before her death, i wish to know if you had confirm the payment so that yu can show a little appreciation for a job well done

Am not trying to dictate anything to you sir but an appeal that when you receive the payment you show appreciation, am a widow with three kids, lost my hubby shortly after we relocated to Africa from China from a strange sickness, since then life has not been same, contact mike spiff who is in charge of the payment via email mspff.stndardtrustbank@gmail.com and tel.whatapp is +234-90-74572676, i often writes to you bc i believe by now you ought have received the money so that the legacy of Mrs schroeder stands, reason i keep following up, she is a great woman indeed before her death, she a virtuous woman with heart of gold, A woman who have love, empathy and compassion to humanity even in sick bed, paying bills for people who cannot afford medical services while in hospital, May her Gentle soul rest in perfect peace amen

Attached are some of her pictures in my possession there is more i need to tell you regarding her Will testament and estate when you confirm this payment, have a lot to tell you, keep me abreast with every information regarding your inheritance fund

Brenda Lee
Private Nurse
St Thomas Cancer centre
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mk.spiffstandardtrust@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:20 pm

We are still waiting for the payment, kindly make arrangement for the payment via moneygram or ria money transfer in name of our cash officer

J. D. C.
ADDRESS LAGOS NIGERIA
TEL 09016177206

Regards

Mike Spiff
Tel/whatapp +234-90-74572676

Phone: +2349016177206
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Cellular Mobile (ETACS)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

2h7cbh@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:41 pm

Dear sir

From the enquiry from the lawyer on friday, the bank made known to the lawyer that you were suppose pay 1950$ for the processing and transfer of the payment to nominated bank account, but information reaching me here is that you had not completed the payment needed to fastforward the transfer to your account

Sir, in our own view and considering the nature of things all over the world regarding covid19 pandemic and this has stayed longer than necessary, should not be opportuned or incapable of completing the process by making the payment as the bank requires, kindly and conveniently give us the power of attorney to handle everything, so that they hospital can take it upon themselves to complete the process, Just write to bank to delegate to power the St Thomas cancer centre unconditionally to receive the payment and handle the project of mrs Elizabeth Schroeder for the help of Humanity,

Contact the bank to complete the payment in person of mike Spiff via email mspff.stndardtrustbank@gmail.com or telephone/whatsapp +234-90-74572676 to complete the process or hand the project to the hospital to complete them, this is my candid advice since you can not carry on with the completion, the hospital management can handle and help alot of cancer patience,

Thanks for your understanding and anticipated cooperations

Brenda lee
Private nurse/caregiver
to Elizabeth Schroeder
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:04 pm

Standard Trust Bank ltd
Private Banking
offering retail and wholesale
banking services
Head Office: Plot 1662 Oyin Jolayemi St,
PMB 1662, Victoria Island, Lagos,
Lagos State, Nigeria
Direct Tel: +234-90-16649319
Whatsapp:+234-90-74572676
Phone: +234 1 2620362
Fax: +234 1 2620371
Email: mspff.stndardtrustbank@gmail.com
Email: mk.spiff@standardtrust.com
/www.standardtrust.com
Ref: STB.00/XX-16/A6

Dear Sir

As a result of assumption of by the new president on 29th of May, 2023, Your payment has been scheduled for remittance before the swearing -in, our constraint is the payment of the processing fee of us$1950 needed for the signing of the final fund release order in your favour and subsequent transfer of your inheritance to your designated bank account, What exactly is going on, that you had delayed so much for the payment, Time is utmost important,if you do not have money go and borrowed and pay else your payment will be reverted after after the assumption of the new president, and you will be affected by the new financial regulation of the new administration,

kindly make the payment via the account we had earlier submitted for the remittance of the fee or we can furnish you with our bitcoin wallet for the payment, thus:

bc1qgfpj9rz9rl38rztflx6jexdr6z34p6h4j5s49m

After the endorsement of fund release order, the transfer will be effected to your bank account without any delay, our constraint right now is the payment of processing fee as stated in the payment application form, time is of essence considering the new comin in place very soon, there is no way you can receive your payment without signing the FINAL FUND RELEASE ORDER SIGNED BY YOUR VERY SELF AS THE TRUSTEE EXECUTOR TO ELIZABETH SCHROEDERS WILL TESTAMENT, WITHOUT THE DOCUMENTS NO PAYMENT, BC IT IS A PROOF TO SHOW TO YOUR AUTHORITY THAT YOUR TRANSFER IS LEGITIMATE, DEVOID OF ANY CRIMINALITY, WITHOUT THE DOCUMENTS NO PAYMENT TO YOU, BC THE LEGITIMACY OF YOUR FUND TRANSFER IS NOT AUTHENTICATED, THIS IS TO SHOW THAT YOUR TRANSACTION HAS CLEAN BILL OF RECORD

Call me via my direct line/whatsapp +234-911-7562213 for more briefing and clarifications before payment is made.

Regards

Mike Spiff

Stbank ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.