Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

thomgoldstone@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

thomgoldstone@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:03 am

Loan scam:

Compliments of the day,

I am THOMAS GOLDSTONE, an Investment finance Consultant working for the topmost investment financing companies in Europe. By virtue of my esteemed affiliation with the AAA Rated Banks we can help you get a Credit Line and Surety Bond Collateral instrument which will give you access to huge Loan Funds.
Upon signing the MOU document proving your capacity to invest the Funds profitably,you will receive the Loan amount via Wire Transfer in your existing bank account in your country.
Let me know the exact loan amount that you need to Fund your projects. The Financial Institution that will process the Swift Remittance of Loan Funds to your account, are ready to commence effectively.

Contact me URGENTLY today, and I will send you more details to enable you to achieve this great opportunity.

Yours Truly,

Sir THOMAS GOLDSTONE
Investment Funding Adviser
Office Email: thomgoldstone@gmail.com

Header:

Return-Path: <thomgoldstone@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2023 14:50:32 -0800
Message-ID: <CAMu+vJcA5i5t6-uGg02Kp+qjkczmxP=dHMxbHwQ8bGuoQESUyw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Provision Of Requirements that Guarantee and Actualize Loan Funding
To: Thomas Goldstone <thomgoldstone@gmail.com>
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

thomgoldstone@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:02 pm

Attention:

I am a senior Financial Consultant with TRUST CRAIG CONSULTS (Email: trustcraigconsults@gmail.com).
We have accepted to proficiently handle the Loan process with absolute guarantee of successful remittance in Four days. Therefore, we emphasize that these necessary facts MUST be orderly agreed and scheduled before effective commencement of this viable transaction. Essentially, there must be purpose, direction and focus in order to achieve success in this project.
All participants must be ready, willing and committed to the inevitable efforts required to accomplish this transaction.
Sadly, some borrowers carry the stumbling-block of previous negative experiences; it causes failure, and hinders success.
One fundamental key in this transaction is courage, sound-mind and determination for smooth accomplishment of success.

As the accredited Financial Consultant, my Office will secure the complete certifications from the relevant authorities which will ensure the absolute free-flow of the Funds movement into your bank account coordinates without any delays, hitches, diversions or encumbrances. You will NOT be required to pay any fees for certificates or documents until you receive the Funds. The classified documentation that'll be secured on your behalf to expedite and actualize the conclusive transfer of the Funds, can only have the valid universal acceptance that the Stamp-Duty is paid. Therefore, you can only be required to make the necessary payment of $3,000.00 (Three Thousand USDollars) for the vital Stamp-Duty (documentary stamp tax - a duty levied on the legal recognition of certain documents).

Therefore, I advise that IF YOU ARE NOT READY to cooperate with the procedures that guarantee success in this project, you can CHOOSE to STOP; to create space for more serious borrowers to utilize this golden opportunity and receive Funding.
IF YOU CANNOT be able to spend $3,000. (Three Thousand USDollars) in this transaction, it's better you withdraw today.
There is NO genuine businessman who expects to make Millions of Dollars without any effort, expenditure, sacrifice and determination. Be rest assured that I will be ready to dedicate all my time, effort and resources to ensure your success.
After the Remittance of the Loan amount is completed in your favour, the Finance Company will send the Swift MT103 Transfer Confirmation copy via PDF document to your email and FAX, and you will receive instant-crediting the same day.
All necessary documentation that guarantees free-flow of the Funds' movement to your account will be provided; and there will be NO delays, hitches nor encumbrances for any reasons whatsoever.

Once you complete your ACCEPTANCE to the above PROCEDURES, we shall move forward with this transaction today. There are NO middle lanes, nor deviations nor contradictions to the above guidelines, you must make a choice quickly.
If You Accept To Proceed: Fill the attached Beneficiary Account Form which will be submitted to the Finance Company.

Yours Truly,

THOMAS GOLDSTONE

cc: Sir CRAIG SCOTT LP
Email: craig@craigscottllp.co.uk

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

thomgoldstone@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:22 pm

Attention:

Your email was received, and I hereby advise that you fill your details in the attached Document, sign and return the filled copy via email attachment. I will submit the filled document to the Finance Company, and the Loan Funds must be remitted via Swift Transfer to your own bank account on Wednesday, January 18th 2023; once you follow my directives as quickly as possible.
Therefore, you should proceed to send the money ($3,000.USDollars) by Bank transfer to the account details below:

Bank name: WELLS FARGO BANK - USA
Bank address: 420 Montgomery St San Francisco California. 94104 USA.
Account number: 228550XXXX
Swift code:........WFBIUS6S
Routing number: 064003768
Name on Account: H. M. D.
Beneficiary address: Ooltewah, TN 37363-1051 USA.

Send the Payment Slip as soon as possible, and we shall expedite actions to ensure smooth completion of this transaction.
Make sure to fill your account details in the attached FORM, because you will certainly receive the Loan Funds in a few days.
Awaiting your response today.

Yours Truly,

THOMAS GOLDSTONE

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

thomgoldstone@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:28 pm

Attention:

Your email was received, and I hereby advise that you endeavor to send the payment slip via email attachment to this Office, immediately after you complete the transfer of $3,000.00 (Three Thousand Dollars) to the given account details below:

Bank name: WELLS FARGO BANK - USA
Bank address: 420 Montgomery St San Francisco California. 94104 USA.
Account number: 228550XXXX
Swift code:........WFBIUS6S
Routing number: 064003768
Name on Account: H. M. D.
Beneficiary address:Ooltewah, TN 37363-1051 USA.

Send the Payment Slip as soon as possible, and we shall expedite actions to ensure smooth completion of this transaction.

Yours Truly,

THOMAS GOLDSTONE

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

thomgoldstone@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:49 pm

Attention:

Here is a new account details for you, send the money ($3,000.USDollars) by Bank transfer to the account below:

Bank Name: BANK OF AMERICA, N.A.
Bank address: 555 California St., San Francisco, CA 94104 USA.
Account number: 48309897XXXX
SWIFT code: BOFAUS6S
Routing number: 021000322
Wire code: 026009593
Account Name: P. H. S.
Holder's Address: Deruyter, NY 13052 USA.

Make sure to fill your account details in the attached FORM, because you will certainly receive the Loan Funds in a few days.

Yours Truly,

THOMAS GOLDSTONE
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

thomgoldstone@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:20 pm

Attention:

First, I want you to send your Telephone number so that I can call to speak with you today.
I would like to know if you are actually READY for this transaction. Your delay is too much! Since the past Four days, you promised to make the required payment of $3,000.(Three Thousand Dollars); but you have NOT sent the Payment Slip till now.
If you have made the payment, it is very important that you send the Transfer Slip to this office as soon as possible.
Send the money ($3,000.USDollars) by Bank transfer to the same account reconfirmed below:

Bank Name: BANK OF AMERICA, N.A.
Bank address: 555 California St., San Francisco, CA 94104 USA.
Account number: 48309897XXXX
SWIFT code: BOFAUS6S
Routing number: 021000322
Wire code: 026009593
Account Name: P. H. S.
Holder's Address: Deruyter, NY 13052 USA.

You are expected to send the Payment Slip quickly today; The finance company have promised to expedite actions and guarantee the quickest remittance of your desired loan amount via Swift MT103 Transfer on Monday(24th January 2022), once you make the required payment of $3,000 Dollars and send the SLIP to this Office via email attachment today.

Yours Truly,

THOMAS GOLDSTONE
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

thomgoldstone@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 24, 2023 9:18 pm

Attention:

Congratulations! We have commenced processing of the Loan Funds in your favor. Definitely, you will receive the Funds safely and successfully this week. Therefore, it is very important that you fill / sign the attached document, so enable the Loan remittance Executives to communicate with you directly; and finalize the Wire Transfer of the Funds to your account in USA.
Send the filled/ signed copy of the account document to my office today; and you will definitely achieve success, this week.

Yours Truly,

THOMAS GOLDSTONE

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

thomgoldstone@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:05 pm

Attention:

I hereby advise that you should proceed to send the required details via email today. The details are as follows:
Your full name:
Your address:
Telephone number:
WhatsApp number:
Amount of Loan required:
Bank name:
Bank address:
Account number, Swift code and routing number.
Send the details today, and we shall move forward with the transaction effectively.

Yours Truly,

THOMAS GOLDSTONE
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

thomgoldstone@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:47 pm

TO:

My office have received an 'Urgent Letter' from the Asset Finance Cashflow Limited instructing that you should quickly submit your details; because they have scheduled to TRANSFER the Loan Funds via Swift MT103 directly to your account on Thursday, 02nd of February, 2023. You must act fast because any delays from you, will cause the Financier to close your File

You are expected to provide vital required information as listed hereunder:

Full name:......................................................................................
Home address:.................................................................................
Date of birth:....................................................................................
Mobile phone number:........................................................................
WhatsApp:.......................................................................................
ID Number:.......................................................................................
ID Expiry Date:..................................................................................
Occupation:.......................................................................................
Amount of Loan required:....................................................................

Make sure to send the above necessary details URGENTLY today, and I will submit to the Finance Company on your behalf.
Yours In Service,

SIR THOMAS GOLDSTONE
Investment Funding Expert
Telephone: +44.7448.926527.

==================================================
CONFIDENTIALITY & COMPLIANCE NOTICE!
This communication is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee. It is not to be forwarded to any other entity or copied without the permission of the sender and may be protected by professional privilege or which disclosure is prohibited by law. Unauthorized use is prohibited and may be subject to applicable penalties Please notify the sender in the event you have received this communication in error.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.