Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

consultantoffice001@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:40 pm

Dear

How are you doing? I just got home from work, i had a busy day at work due to some orders we got. By the way, you know, we have other health end products that my company produces and supplies to some wholesalers in Germany and other parts of the third world after production, so I was busy today documenting all orders from our wholesale customers making sure they get their order on time. That's by the way my dear.

I have been able to draft and sign the memorandum of understanding as we discussed in the previous email. I attached it to this email. I would be most grateful if you could please sign and return on time.

Meanwhile I have good news, the Human Resources Department and the Chief Procurement Officer read the bid/proposal that I submitted on your behalf, they are happy with the discount offered.

I will direct you accordingly with progress after I receive your signed copy.

Waiting for your reply accordingly.

Regards

Cheng

Text from the attached PDF file:

Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) Agreement

This Memorandum of Understanding (the “Agreement”) is entered into on this 26th day of
January 2023 by and between cheng Yong lim of Covance Laboratories Ltd ., 14 Lower
Darkley Rd, Tassagh, Armagh BT60 2PD,United Kingdom.(herein known as “Party A”) and
. herein known as
“Party B”), both of whom agree to be bound by this Agreement.
WHEREAS, the PARTY A and the PARTY B desire to enter into an arrangement whereby both
parties have resolved to work together as partners and share together the profits realized
from closing of a business supply deal introduced to Party B according to the terms and
conditions herein.

NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual Agreement and promises made by the
parties hereto, the PARTY A and the PARTY B(s) (individually, each as a “Party” and
collectively, the “Parties”) agree as follows:
• TERM. This Agreement shall last from the date of execution until terminated by
written notice by either party.
• That Party A shall provide classified privilege information regarding that will aid
the success of this transaction.

• RESPONSIBILITIES OF PARTY B. In consideration for the profit sharing granted
herein, the PARTY B shall perform the following duties:
• Represent the interest of both Parties
• Shall be introduced to act as a Supply/Purchase Contractor to Covance
Laboratories Ltd

• Shall receive all payments due for supply of products on behalf of both Parties
and other prospecting duties with regard to provision of receiving account and
disbursement of Party A's share of the profits to his designate bank accounts;
• Completing of paperwork as needed for closing of supply contracts to Covance
Laboratories Ltd; and

• Performing other duties and services such as may be assigned by Covance
Laboratories Ltd. to accomplish the aims of this Agreement in the time, place,
and manner deemed appropriate by the PARTY A.
• SHARING RATIO. In consideration for the duties performed hereunder, that both
PARTIES shall be entitled to 80% to Party B and 20% to Party A from the total
funds earned as profits from the Supply of the Product to Covance Laboratories
Ltd.

• INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR. The Parties agree that Party B shall be considered
as an independent contractor/supply and not agents or employees of the other
Party A. Neither Party shall have authority to make any statements,
representations or commitments of any kind, nor to take any action which shall
be binding on the other Party, except as may be expressly provided for herein or
authorized in writing.
• CONFIDENTIALITY. The PARTY B shall not, in any fashion, form, or manner, either
directly or indirectly:
• Disclose or communicate to any party any information relating to the PARTY A’s
proposal to him (the “Confidential Information”);
• Duplicate any Confidential information;
• Use any Confidential Information other than solely for the benefit of business
transaction that will benefit both parties; or
• Assist a third party in using any Confidential Information in any manner but solely
for the benefit of this transaction.

• NO MODIFICATION UNLESS IN WRITING. No modification of this Agreement shall
be valid unless in writing and agreed upon by both Parties.
• ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement represents the full understanding of the
Parties and shall supersede all previous oral or written agreements regarding the
subject matter herein.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, each of the Parties has executed this Agreement, both Parties by it’s
duly ourselves, as of the day and year set forth below.

cheng Yong lim (Party A)

(Party B)

The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: covancelaboratoriesltd.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 28, 2023 1:59 am

The fake buyer claims to be Covance Laboratories.

The scammers stole the name and registration details of a real global contract research organization active since 1997.

From the fake website:

Covance Laboratories is a commercial stage biopharmaceuticall group focused on developing and commercializing novel products to improve the care of patients undergoing serious medical treatments such as surgery, invasive procedures, or chemotherapy.

Covance Laboratories was founded in 2007 and has offices in Armagh, UK.

Contact details:

14 Lower Darkley Rd,
Tassagh, Armagh BT60 2PD,
United Kingdom
Customer Service Center
Email: inquiry@covancelaboratoriesltd.co.uk
International Sales
Marketing Unit
Email: marketing@covancelaboratoriesltd.co.uk

Entry in the aa419 database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=159769

From the domain name registration:

Domain name:
covancelaboratoriesltd.co.uk

Data validation:
Nominet was not able to match the registrant's name and/or address against a 3rd party source on 18-Sep-2021

Registrar:
PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 18-Sep-2021
Expiry date: 18-Sep-2023
Last updated: 25-Jan-2023

Registration status:
Registered until expiry date.

This is what the fake website looks like:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:50 pm

Dear

Right now my company procurement department is currently processing your bid/proposal and other bids they also received from other prospective suppliers, but based on the cheaper rate offered in the bid I submitted on your behalf, I think your bid will have an edge against other prospective suppliers bids.

I will let you know the progress okay. Meanwhile the procurement department might be contacting you through your email if your bid is chosen. Please I would like you to check your email more often and let me know when you receive their message so I can clarify and direct you if needed okay. Their email is: procurementdepartment@covacelaboratoriesltd.co.uk

Please, I hope you never let anyone in my company notice that you are giving me any percentage, as it's against our working ethics for a staff member to take a bribe or percentage from a supplier. I’d be queried for staff misconduct if found guilty of that.

By the way, I want to let you know that despite the fact that we have not known each other for a long time , I now see you as a special friend. I have learned that friendship isn't about who you've known the longest, it's about the value we add to each other.

I believe it was our fate and destiny that brought us together at this stage of our life to use this opportunity to also build good friendship through mutual benefit. Hopefully I will visit one day with my wife and kids to have coffee together

Will be getting back to work now. Please endeavour to provide me with an update.

Please confirm receipt of this email.

Regards

Cheng
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

procurementdepartment@covacelaboratoriesltd.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:21 pm

Dear

We are contacting you in regards to the bid which you submitted indicating interest to become our new supplier for the pressurized Zingiber Herbal Extract MT 26 °C =6.54 exact result that we use in the production of our company health and personal care products.

We are delighted to receive your bid, as the lack of this raw material has halted and affected production of our products for a few months. After carefully reviewing all bids we found yours was the perfect balance of our company budget and results, therefore we wish to inform you that the board has taken the decision to accept your bid.

We would like to re-confirm if you have this Zingiber Herbal Extract MT 26 °C =6.54 exact result currently? We would also like to negotiate price, can you supply this product exactly to us at $140.00 USD per KG? This will be appreciated as we will be needing large quantity.

In view of the above, we would like to send a member of our laboratory staff to visit you and make a confirmatory analysis of the product so we can place an order and negotiate supply with you.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Dr.Frank Nigel

Head Director,
Procurement Department Covance Laboratories Ltd

14 Lower Darkley Rd | Tassagh, Armagh BT60 2PD | United Kingdom
Tel: 44 ( 7451) 274364 | TelFax: + 44 (53) 3822-9435 | Website: covancelaboratoriesltd.co.uk

=======DISCLAIMER NOTICE========
The content of this message is confidential. If you have received it by mistake, please inform Covance Laboratories Ltd by an email reply and then delete the message. It is forbidden to copy, forward, or in any way reveal the contents of this message to anyone. The integrity and security of this email cannot be guaranteed over the Internet. Therefore, the sender will not be held liable for any damage caused by the message © Copyright 2023 Covance Laboratories Ltd . All Right Reserved.

Header:

Delivered-To:
Received: by 2002:a05:6358:7e0b:b0:ef:d5b8:65d1 with SMTP id o11csp1718929rwm;
Sun, 29 Jan 2023 23:36:42 -0800 (PST)
X-Google-Smtp-Source: AK7set/JtDK5+3ET2doFUiVnBJn7PAW51qaHvt66civ3w4ch0dBA7VpNSJnyg+BXIrMvYyyj4V42
X-Received: by 2002:a05:622a:110c:b0:3b8:6bd7:6057 with SMTP id e12-20020a05622a110c00b003b86bd76057mr3101861qty.68.1675064202295;
Sun, 29 Jan 2023 23:36:42 -0800 (PST)
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1675064202; cv=none;
d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
b=j4GPzWTCCc7T3xGhFGHxgzFH3bpM0X0a05PHVKC3UoRTkgpjF+Tdcj3VI4zbJrRYm5
YhYk+u49dJJ+Nt1+1lzGGM+esSAGDKkrnOuYLMbjStfSEUWG6pNxR+T8mTz9VYE3i0lZ
51YVRuRQXaPaWGBPjw8KwP2ENKA5I4lq6WS43AKBEz64DGfywMNPm9tCvmUw+BYm0jLc
YHCjceqSPDLFBStv+gQJHkKM7ZLbekBLywCJG8IUBLl0yADWoB+3zgzkioH/RUfdIQoI
c1dY1cbLYppVNF59LC2+XFuOyx8WD/TJoYJXcBsvzfiWvTKIeRq31Y8ZoOJbE2cCL338
rAmw==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
h=mime-version:subject:message-id:to:from:feedback-id:date
:dkim-signature;
bh=0i5R2MjRK8sZlQxIFygL6DIn1Mc6yK9qNK6RuQN9RLE=;
b=CrnzMQvqh2NGQ3n1l5XH1AYY0thj357IH8qG5gt2Sgqp4NGdLG2b5Wgk3s3slwiafH
ifFvOgYwAl0+xdKPagSiGPDzyHJyfFBHSWiDtNLJ1vzTpTRsCSXm9+QZ4JstWjqjH6oN
83e8+3reGztrgDCvQ4lm8G8L9qkuVEQ0KNKD7Yb3Rm3dXBrDoZgGf9OeTSeseeXgHDiV
5tQYsF6Wf3Ep+2YiQbKhBWIP/KzM8q3ygjMa6C032IRgNdfE+dIyinBys1tmWX03tmvL
YvowX4IBQ636HE5hQQVhMqoEgmuPkJ7VheN1ekYPJpx+Id8rRy/swYVMR2c3JXD/kvId
RrPw==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@covacelaboratoriesltd.co.uk header.s=titan header.b=bi5JZBBu;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of procurementdepartment@covacelaboratoriesltd.co.uk designates 52.7.194.170 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=procurementdepartment@cov ... sltd.co.uk;
dmarc=pass (p=NONE sp=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=covacelaboratoriesltd.co.uk
Return-Path: <procurementdepartment@covacelaboratoriesltd.co.uk>
Received: from smtp-out.flockmail.com (mail12.out.flockmail.com. [52.7.194.170])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id p17-20020a05622a13d100b003b85b50237bsi2042912qtk.441.2023.01.29.23.36.41
for <>
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-ECDSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Sun, 29 Jan 2023 23:36:41 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of procurementdepartment@covacelaboratoriesltd.co.uk designates 52.7.194.170 as permitted sender) client-ip=52.7.194.170;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@covacelaboratoriesltd.co.uk header.s=titan header.b=bi5JZBBu;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of procurementdepartment@covacelaboratoriesltd.co.uk designates 52.7.194.170 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=procurementdepartment@cov ... sltd.co.uk;
dmarc=pass (p=NONE sp=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=covacelaboratoriesltd.co.uk
Received: from smtp-out.flockmail.com (localhost [127.0.0.1]) (using TLSv1.2 with cipher AECDH-AES256-SHA (256/256 bits)) (No client certificate requested) by smtp-out.flockmail.com (Postfix) with ESMTPS id A638260039 for <>; Mon, 30 Jan 2023 07:36:41 +0000 (UTC)
Received: from webmail-out.titan.email (unknown [10.10.129.151]) (using TLSv1.2 with cipher ECDHE-RSA-AES256-SHA384 (256/256 bits)) (No client certificate requested) by smtp-out.flockmail.com (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id 5334D600BE for <>; Mon, 30 Jan 2023 07:36:41 +0000 (UTC)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=covacelaboratoriesltd.co.uk; s=titan; t=1675064201; bh=0i5R2MjRK8sZlQxIFygL6DIn1Mc6yK9qNK6RuQN9RLE=; h=Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version:From:To:Cc:Subject:
Message-ID; b=bi5JZBBuHupBfSViAEzcuTnK2G9LxDLxY7Ho/vLwfhlUH+0PNbSE+qCZnwxil+Ere
AIuD9xYejryf6VJovitgsfxJsd0Rz1uAyln90nD88MJq+0Dcv9rHj2nY4l70j8ehgp
v8Y0tdiLp46ITLSERdCqc5OJhLXid2weXxk491cY=
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 07:36:41 +0000 (GMT)
Feedback-ID: :procurementdepartment@covacelaboratoriesltd.co.uk:covacelaboratoriesltd.co.uk:flockmailId
From: Convance Lab Procurement Dept <procurementdepartment@covacelaboratoriesltd.co.uk>
To:
Message-ID: <101950301279174656.0.v2@titan.email>
Subject: Your Supply Bid ( Covance Laboratories Ltd
)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="----=_Part_671615_118550978.1675064197288"
X-CMAE-Score: 0
X-CMAE-Analysis: v=2.4 cv=Y+A+8DSN c=1 sm=1 tr=0 ts=63d77389 a=mS3pB9LahoGpw0gDEE+Epw==:117 a=1oJP67jkp3AA:10 a=CEWIc4RMnpUA:10 a=xBh4JgPmAAAA:8 a=zeJj0Ji5AAAA:8 a=V-8-B52AAAAA:8 a=3vn92rW2xG53qyXxULEA:9 a=VET_olBjNlGiU-Dp:21 a=QEXdDO2ut3YA:10 a=-FEs8UIgK8oA:10 a=tcoHhwfqfyWvAiCBmSKc:22
X-F-Verdict: SPFVALID
X-Titan-Src-Out: 1675064201672967991.16097.5797225291858713254@prod-use1-smtp-out1001.

------=_Part_671615_118550978.1675064197288
Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Orig IP: 52.7.194.170 | Orig ISP: Amazon-aes | City: Ashburn | Country: United States
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:24 pm

Okay, hopefully they will contact you this weekend because they also received many bids. I pray they select yours. Please keep me posted.

Cheng
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:26 pm

Dear ,

Thanks for the update. I have read their message and understood it perfectly. I am very happy they have responded to the bid. This is a good step in the right direction. Now you have to reply to their email.

You have to let them understand that you do not advise their lab technicians to visit your warehouse storage at this time due to post-COVID19 protocol and also due to some of your personal logistic situation as you have been on transit but you assure them of a good quality product and exactly what they need.

You have to also write affirmatively confirming to them that you are in partnership with a good manufacturer and you people have the product and you are capable of supplying the product to them accordingly at $150, USD per KG standard price that you can't go below that. Also let them know that the price per KG will be at $150.00USD, and will remain there unless the materials start costing more at which time you can renegotiate terms.

You have to also assure them that you work with the best manufacturer, and that as a broker you assure them of a good quality Zingiber Herbal Extract MT 26 °C =6.54 result once given the contract as you have a stable personality.

Then inform them that you will be happy if they approve your bid and then award the supply contract in your name as you will perform very well.

Please confirm receipt of this email and Keep me informed once you reply to them.

Cheng
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

procurementdepartment@covacelaboratoriesltd.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:38 pm

Dear

We are pleased to receive your feedback assuring us that you can supply the Zingiber Herbal Extract MT 26 °C = 6.54 exact result at the price detailed in your bid.

We usually purchase this Zingiber Herbal Extract every quarter of the year which enables our production department to function properly to meet the demands/orders of our wholesale customers that buy our health and personal care products.

We will be needing a minimum of 4000 KG first and subsequently more. Considering that we can't visit your warehouse, we would require you to provide us with the specification paperwork of the raw material to enable us to check the specification paperwork first.

We look forward to receiving the specification paperwork as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Dr.Frank Nigel
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:19 pm

Dear

Thank you for the update. Based on the message they sent to you, it means a file has been opened in your name, which means they are willing to approve your bid if the Zingiber Herbal Extract Specification Paperwork matches with the requirement. This is a good development and I am happy with the progress of your bid.

Now you have to contact the manufacturer, remember I told you in my previous email that I found a manufacturer that sells the Zingiber Herbal Extract cheaper. They have a factory in China and a branch in Turkey, I visited their factory in Turkey to confirm they sell the Extract MT 26 °C.

Please go ahead and contact their marking unit on the following email: marketing@ladangssherbs.com to make an inquiry about Zingiber Herbal Extract MT 26 °C =6.54 exact result simply as a customer and ask them to send you the specification paperwork, you can also ask them about the price.

Then please respond to my company and let them know that you will send them the Specification Paper Works as soon as possible.

Keep me updated as soon as you write to the manufacturer.

Cheng
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

marketing@ladangssherbs.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:11 pm

Dear Customer

Thank you for inquiring about our Zingiber Herbal Extract MT 26 °C =6.54 exact result.

Due to many customer's orders and messages we are attending to, we shall get back to you as soon as possible with the specification paperwork with detailed explanation of the product you requested.

For more information on our products kindly visit our website below. If there is any further inquiry, please let us know.

Thanks again for your inquiry.
Sincerely,
Mrs. Rabia Yulmas
International Sales & Marketing Manager
/www.ladangsherbs.com
Fevzi Cakmak
KirCaali MKayalik S No. 26/3/10
Merkez,Bursa,Turkey
The Information contained and transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to Reliance Marketing and/or its Customer and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from a disclosure under applicable law.

The integrity and security of this email is guaranteed over the Internet. Therefore If you are not the intended recipient or have received it by mistake, please notify us immediately at : marketing@ladangssherbs.com and then delete the message. It is forbidden to copy, forward, or in any way reveal the contents of this message to anyone.

Header:

Delivered-To:
Received: by 2002:a05:6358:7e0b:b0:ef:d5b8:65d1 with SMTP id o11csp843165rwm;
Thu, 2 Feb 2023 23:01:06 -0800 (PST)
X-Google-Smtp-Source: AK7set/Ezt4Ui3hU7U/OxDRaioxSeLvPyrNqq6i2LnU3akFOH+45O3rrKxPCIVTp4zQ1/eFvyGHr
X-Received: by 2002:a17:90b:4f47:b0:22b:b82a:f3a2 with SMTP id pj7-20020a17090b4f4700b0022bb82af3a2mr9390919pjb.11.1675407666187;
Thu, 02 Feb 2023 23:01:06 -0800 (PST)
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1675407666; cv=none;
d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
b=iojupgiyNjSCzK/T8D+loPuE+5KXNxW5CvVJW4QHYlUsYCPOoKseUT5F6sg76+q5Gl
MQgbKxA4lc9U9AVpZQDska/iVJ9LtZFAARmtxI7oYOWdIHPCgoRcHOFhK/omqe3ozqrD
bib7py29l3EkN6kPh6fQUY5XfKym/XRFmj2s3bKw6Ahr7dLhJFJ7vbqpVpFz+O6m1yip
hPoMPdyAeZz+Oy6AwHdYTT29YSZBAufS/3a5jhWgtrWTyscy5COpFwFPhgt/3DmtiDJ+
97oy2TsiwxcpW20GQsW6W+QNbuJ4q0dn18QETpLMh9Ce8lzlsfuIjrnJ6GKjQQ4I55l1
6hKQ==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
h=message-id:user-agent:references:in-reply-to:subject:to:from:date
:mime-version:dkim-signature;
bh=OES4TSFaVzFV+UOs3lHJq+EEkeeEgB9adv1EUgYfO3w=;
b=kpDJJV5eoKybQKXYb1s8pXRWXp9FFYj1xDlXQ96ynRulWxbTljtYzIEjPyzJZoonel
/gjOCnaz+4OOP+OxUfJZymYT1jnAQ2Nqgnbonu3MaBavwp3jrU7u1wHQxzZhlGDtRVy9
gH3vHVeM38kWmIYGQlG4P4gwgyXVXFXBtMDm5uv3rgmEMO9lub/Crixk5skXbc1KUe28
WLqmoUW0ZA5TKCJ2CsSOHumZntRXo6yWFgyNBjwWL3RyODYWPWnD+RZS7Q1/aS7insfc
Uvl9XTiPrCS592vApLWlVG2dSMCWDuq8Faf4VtKB7JS6XftaPs34bt7ZW0ezg78gVjjw
V+DQ==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@ladangssherbs.com header.s=default header.b=AFYSEVVN;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of marketing@ladangssherbs.com designates 198.54.116.246 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=marketing@ladangssherbs.com
Return-Path: <marketing@ladangssherbs.com>
Received: from server60-5.web-hosting.com (server60-5.web-hosting.com. [198.54.116.246])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id nl9-20020a17090b384900b0022c0049ab90si8733567pjb.95.2023.02.02.23.01.05
for < >
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-ECDSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Thu, 02 Feb 2023 23:01:06 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of marketing@ladangssherbs.com designates 198.54.116.246 as permitted sender) client-ip=198.54.116.246;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@ladangssherbs.com header.s=default header.b=AFYSEVVN;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of marketing@ladangssherbs.com designates 198.54.116.246 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=marketing@ladangssherbs.com
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ladangssherbs.com; s=default; h=Content-Type:Message-ID:References: In-Reply-To:Subject:To:From:Date:MIME-Version:Sender:Reply-To:Cc: Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date: Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:List-Id: List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=OES4TSFaVzFV+UOs3lHJq+EEkeeEgB9adv1EUgYfO3w=; b=AFYSEVVN84TGwSwIN/9H8rlYpZ FUc+/JPibTJpKXmgP7lMQXyZMTSlyM35roLfEdTsjLBSEg1ci6O+O6ffMggg0MY2YkKB2oETtcLE7 Cqe3FTZ/l5bDS9ELlP6LokOkz2Ck4zBLMnl1C0qFCNZuPV5Ei6eUmZPzZmJ9+Xf89ET9m11pucA6C nSPTGLl7prJqVmUsPROIuUqzf0KfueZ3lZvWwHIbDEHs4X+JL8/frGxeqSyluaqQ2r/xGPMTWBy9S UZm7H8nb1wiRqNgpM2If/n8fnp2uaXY/iqVP4Sr1HE1edVSegOP8Kj0i8Z5g1v6zzTOCMNiDiajfQ aIgg4/SA==;
Received: from [127.0.0.1] (port=50024 helo=server60.web-hosting.com) by server60.web-hosting.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.95) (envelope-from <marketing@ladangssherbs.com>) id 1pNq46-009btK-3g for ; Fri, 03 Feb 2023 02:00:58 -0500
MIME-Version: 1.0
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2023 02:00:53 -0500
From: "Ladangs Herbs Sales & Marketing" <marketing@ladangssherbs.com>
To:
Subject: Re: Zingiber Herbal Extract MT 26 °C =6.54
In-Reply-To: <CABd=3ygrqEwUTOGhsa7u3AMAep5HJeXupU+cT96dR6wZ6-2AZw@mail.gmail.com>
References: <CABd=3ygrqEwUTOGhsa7u3AMAep5HJeXupU+cT96dR6wZ6-2AZw@mail.gmail.com>
User-Agent: Roundcube Webmail/1.4.12
Message-ID: <2d58c9f7c6abce1d639ee5c7388c27cb@ladangssherbs.com>
X-Sender: marketing@ladangssherbs.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="=_8debd9b4932ed1155e62d431ee98db36"
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - server60.web-hosting.com
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - gmail.com
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [47 12] / [47 12]
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - ladangssherbs.com
X-Get-Message-Sender-Via: server60.web-hosting.com: authenticated_id: marketing@ladangssherbs.com
X-Authenticated-Sender: server60.web-hosting.com: marketing@ladangssherbs.com
X-Source:
X-Source-Args:
X-Source-Dir:
X-From-Rewrite: unmodified, already matched

--=_8debd9b4932ed1155e62d431ee98db36
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:13 pm

Great, thanks for the update. Will be waiting for further updates
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.