Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

officem930@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

officem930@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:57 am

IMF– The Compensation TEAM WorldWide
REF NO: EGS/2251256007/22
BATCH NO: 14/0047/1PD
Financial Empowerment Ref NO: 80/84/27/17/36
RE:UNCLAIMED $18,000,000
Starting payment Disbursement now
Offshore Online Account required to be Established

Hello,
The swift message has been received , your Inheritance approved $18,000,000 is set to be transferred immediately, re arrange your present address information including your phone and id card forward same to Ms SUSAN BROADWAY , of Online payment officer to use it and create Non resident account in your name and start moving those funds gradually take note of accounts officer, email: officem930@gmail.com
Point Of Information: You have to forward to her your full name your address. copy of your driver's license
this information would enable her have your accurate details and setup the account , as she opens it she will forward to you LOGIN DETAILS ,which includes USERNAME AND PASSWORD to access the account on your own at your location
to view your account and to pay in, withdraw an make some local transfer on your own using the codes given to you

Keep us posted as you contact her and establish the online account which is the simple and most convenient way you can be able to start receiving from your inheritance money $18,000,000 deposited in Barclays bank PLC London
We advise you follow due process as may be directed by her any unclaimed funds will be referred to another beneficiary on list
Thank
Regards
Duncan Edward
Managing Director
Zurich Switzerland.

Header:

Received: from 10.217.151.11
Return-Path: <imfzurich004@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.216.48]
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2022 18:04:46 -0800
Message-ID: <CAKdKfsHbGWSepkEXX74TToTEeUAVBv50ZZXCuK86j9EhdMc7DA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: READ
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: officem930@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:16 pm

Scammer's email address.: officem930@gmail.com

Content of the email.: Dear xxx
I received your message from the instruction of IMF Zurich to pay your funds,to create the LoginUsername and password It has a procedure , hope you understand large amount of money you wanted $18 million you can get not it just like that you have to forward to me your Full Address information where you reside, your Mobile phone number ,your present occupation with this I can create the online bank account open it in your name
you must do the necessary things to make it worthwhile, you will
send to me sum of $450 through BTC WALLET ADDRESS CODE this money is called administrative processing fee, once i receive it I can then create and send details login to start crediting your $18 million
I will forward BTC WALLET ADDRESS CODE to you once you reply
if you do not know BTC WAllet this is a small amount you can buy ITUNES GIFT CARD OR AMAZONS CARD scratch it second time that will take care of the $450
As you can see this month is just ended and the Barclays Bank are s engaged with all unpaid inheritance so cooperate otherwise I drop your file
Anything you don't understand ask question
Thanks
Terry Gilbert
Online Credit Officer

I wait your prompt reply
Thanks
Terry Gilbert
Online Credit Control
Barclays BANK PLC London
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: officem930@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:12 pm

Scammer's email address.: officem930@gmail.com

Content of the email.: Hello

I am here to remind you once again, that your inheritance funds $18 million is still open for claims
reason for the delay in release was because of the funds release processing charges which you have not paid, it is either you pay $195 to apply for Waiver Deduction Certificate to waive all charges or you pay the actual fees which is $12,750 including tax related to the funds release , option is yours whichever one you select let us know , endeavor to reply with your current details to make sure we are dealing with the rightful person

We expect your reply
Thanks
Terry Gilbert
Credit Control Department
For Barclays Bank PLC London
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

officem930@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:25 pm

Recovery Scam:

Dear Sir
From my finding i discovered that you do not have the resources to pursue the claim of the $18,000,000 Eighteen Million United States Dollars in this institution Barclays Bank PLC London UK based on that, I am advising you to stay clear there are some investors from China who need those funds to execute bigger project in the middle east United Arab Emirate they contacted us , henceforth, you should not bring in any form of confusion because we the Barclays Bank executives have already agreed with the Chinese Investment Company financial accountant Mr CHIN YUN HIN that those funds has been abandoned by you long ago, we presented him the legitimate documents inside the bank when he visited us to confirm the existence of those funds, however, I will may give you the email address of the Company accountant if you so desire so that you can hear from you
this message is to brief you so that it will not come to you as a surprise when those funds would be moved to the company bank Account in the Middle east once they pay the necessary processing fee which they have agreed to pay any moment
One more thing, they are not to claim the accrued interest money which $475,000 yu ca apply ti claim that only is you can be able to fulfil the obligations , but for the principal inheritance amount $18,000,000 the investment company are claiming it
Thanks
Ruth Karome
Online Credit Control Director
Barclays Bank PLC London

Header:

Received: from 10.197.33.137
Return-Path: <officem930@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.45]
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2023 11:40:08 -0800
Message-ID: <CALTp0pDqSZtf8R546b-f39e=s1E5CdHcJSp6vvXgJ=Hf7UeutA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: The $18million USD
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.