Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrsmonicajackson11@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mrsmonicajackson11@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:24 am

GOODDAY MR & MRS

I am sending this message to you praying that it will reach you in good health
Am Mrs Monica Jaskson nationality UK I am suffering from long time cancer and presently i am partially
suffering from a stroke illness which has become almost impossible for
me to move around, from all medical indications my condition has really gone bad based on this i sincerely request
for your assistance in this humanitarian works. I have decided to donate this sum of money $4.5million for charity works
I need a very honest person who can claim this money and use it for humanitarian works
I need your positive answer to know if you will be able to handle this my life dream
and I will give you more information about the bank where the money is been deposited with your personal information
and your bank details for the transfer of the money to your bank account waiting your urgent response

FROM Mrs Monica Jaskson

Header:

Received: from 10.217.150.140
Return-Path: <mrsmonicajackson11@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.160.195]
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2022 13:36:40 +0100
Message-ID: <CAPem059JAxcmqe-Aeja_dnAACBXXxNLLO9cV5wmh2hcRFaz+rQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: reply
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.