Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

info.lloydwalker@westtrustprivatebank.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

info.lloydwalker@westtrustprivatebank.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:39 pm

Next of kin scam.

Attn: Sir/Madam

I am sorry to encroach on your privacy at this juncture, meanwhile i bring a proposal that is worthwhile before you and i hope you will give it attention.

Due to the nature of this transaction, I may not be open to discussing the entire transaction with you this time due to its confidential nature.

I am a Director in a strong financial establishment in England, WestTrust Private Bank London UK, and due to my position in this Bank i discovered a huge sum of £38.5Million Great British Pounds deposited by her Royal Majesty the late Queen Elizabeth 2 over 15 years ago and since then the funds has been in the account without activities and even now no one from Royal family or associates has any knowledge about this funds or has inquired about the funds in question.

Therefore, I would like to work with you to move these funds out of England on a 50/50 sharing ratio, if you are interested in this, you should consider coming to England to change all the paperwork and take over the funds. I would like to stop here until I hear from you.

Thanks,

Lloyd Walker.
WestTrust Private Bank
Tel: +44 745 234 6883

Header:

Message-ID: <6381e900.170a0220.5c195.51b3SMTPIN_ADDED_MISSING@mx.google.com>
Received: from [45.137.22.87]
Subject: Treat Very Confidential
To: Recipients <LloydWalker@optushome.com.au>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2022 11:21:55 +0100
Reply-To: info.lloydwalker@westtrustprivatebank.com

Originating IP: 45.137.22.87
Originating ISP: Rootlayer Web Services Ltd.
Country of Origin: Netherlands

+447452346883
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Isle of Man
Original network provider* Manx Telecom Trading Limited
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: info.lloydwalker@westtrustprivatebank.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 30, 2022 5:32 pm

Reply received:

Attn: Mr. xxx

I acknowledge your mail, i am giving you 100% risk free in this transaction because i have worked with this bank over 20yrs now, and been the head of this branch i am assuring you that i will handle this in a perfect way that no body in this bank or outsider will trice this out.

This funds is in fixed deposit account, and since 15yres this fund has been deposited without any activities going through the account mean that the account is been dormant till today, the reason i decided to work with you is because it will be a good benefit for me to work with any person out of this country. I an going to direct you on how we can work this out. Before coming to England, here are what have to be done.

(1) The account name and it's information will changed to your name so that you can stand as the funds beneficiary

(2) You will higher an Attorney who will process and change all the paperwork in your name

(3) The Attorney will also secure some important backup Documents in you name to cover you up in the process of transferring the funds to your account.

Note, my duty is to make sure i protect your interest and mine, the total £38.5Million will transfer to your account after we concluded the process and get all paperwork done completed, and again you will sign and agreement with me duly legalize by lawyer so that once the fund is transferred to your account i will come to your country to meet with you.

I anticipate your timely response.

Regards,

Lloyd Walker.
WestTrust Private Bank
Tel: +44 745 234 6883

Header:

Return-Path: <info.lloydwalker@westtrustprivatebank.com>
Authentication-Results: atlas306.free.mail.ne1.yahoo.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@westtrustprivatebank.com header.s=20221124;
spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=westtrustprivatebank.com;
dmarc=unknown header.from=westtrustprivatebank.com;
Received: from 162.210.70.51 (EHLO us2-ob1-5.mailhostbox.com)
Received: from localhost (unknown [10.25.144.106])
(Authenticated sender: info.lloydwalker@westtrustprivatebank.com)
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 17:13:48 +0100
User-Agent: Roundcube Webmail/1.4.8
Message-ID: <d8804c5e8c8918da9e34816be4a93947@westtrustprivatebank.com>

Originating IP: 162.210.70.51
Originating ISP: Public-domain-registry
Country of Origin: United States
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: westtrustprivatebank.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 30, 2022 5:37 pm

The fake site used in scam claims to be WestTrust Private Bank.

The domain name shows no content and is used only for the email address, as in info.lloydwalker@westtrustprivatebank.com.

Entry in the aa419 database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=159117

From the domain name registration:

Domain Name: WESTTRUSTPRIVATEBANK.COM
Updated Date: 2022-11-24
Creation Date: 2022-11-24
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2023-11-24
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com

Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Anthony Phinet
Registrant Street: 12 Anthony Dr
Registrant City: Spring Valley
Registrant State/Province: NY
Registrant Postal Code: 10977
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.8453715881
Registrant Email: anthphinet@outlook.com
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.