Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rbsdirector1961@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

rbsdirector1961@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:26 pm

Recovery scam.

Urgent Attention Sir,

Header:

Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2022 08:48:12 +0100
Message-ID: <CAPq0SZu8hSArfrLnQWfY3fhw9ZVYbaQ2Vtj2eaC=caPSjYnUAw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Urgent Attention Sir,
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

The email address was previously reported online in refugee / romance scams.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: rbsdirector1961@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 27, 2022 5:22 pm

Reply received:

Attention Sir,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your message it's understood, We received a message from Miss Nancy Jafar the next of kin to our late customer Mrs Cynthia Jafar, with demand for transfer of inherited (US$9,000,000) for quick and successful transfer of your Funds to your account, So regarding the general meeting held, by the board of directors of this bank yesterday,

We was informed that due to the war between Russia and Ukraine there has been a heightened security Worldwide to curb continuous funding of the war going on there and your box had to be repatriated back to us and I've tried my possible best to look for an alternative and better means to send your payment of your total funds back to you without risk of losing the funds to your country's government due to strict security laws in your country of residence.

I wish to inform you that I've been able to make necessary arrange to convert your Total amount and load the funds in ATM Mastercard which I have concluded plans to ship to you in your country through International Courier Services as soon as you get back to me and assure me of your willingness to follow the instructions to receive the parcel containing your ATM Mastercard and Pin and bank documents with instructions on how to use the Card to make withdrawal of your total funds from any ATM Machine in your country.

Your timely response will be anticipated in order to finalize the dispatch of the parcel and provide you with further information to enable you to receive the Parcel in your country of residence safely without further delays and complete the withdrawal of your total funds.
We promise to give our customers the best of our services.
Kindly confirm receipt of this mail for our records

Yours Faithfully,
For: Chief Executive Officer of Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc.
Managing Director: Mrs Alison Rose (Head Investment & Treasury)
Senior Manager - FTA International.
Manager Foreign Remittance Deposits Department.ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND.

Regulated by the Financial Services Authority
----------------------------- ------------------------- Conf identiality Note:------------ - ------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ -------------------
The information contained in this message is confidential and/or privileged. This message is intended to be read only by the person named above. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly

Header:

Return-Path: <rbsdirector1961@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2022 22:29:44 +0100
Message-ID: <CAKR97kqsVYmX2P9LovauXCiYhhCU30i9ze+0Gt_UHutq5Y+usA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Please read this message carefully

Note: the recovery scam follows a failed romance scam attempt reported here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=94414
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.