Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

fergusonthemba@consultant.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 20, 2022 1:57 pm

FRPMT

Dear Confidant

I have come to you with good intentions. I am Dr. Ferguson Themba, The Director of Logistics and Procurement in the department of Health Republic of South Africa. During the Covid 19 Pandemic my department and the Government of the Republic of South Africa engaged foreign contractors for the Supply of the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
During the period under review, myself and few others in the Department of Health and some officials of the Government intentionally over-involved all PPE Contracts within the 7 Months the national Lockdown to the tune of US$25,800,000.00 ( Twenty Five Million Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).

Let me remind that our Government voted about US$50billion to caution the effect of the pandemic, it is on this premise we decided al have a little share of the fund, I want to equally inform you that the real contractors has been paid fully and this fund is currently floating a a special account with a commercial bank here in South Africa.
Therefore in view of my career and a senior Civil Servant, I cannot claim this fund, I want to invite you to come and stand as the legal beneficiary of the fund, you will be provided with the documents to claim the fund through the legal detects of the Country, You will be guided on how to claim the fund.

Let me know if you are interested to partner with me, for your participation, 30% of the fund is yours while 70% for me and my colleagues.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards,
Dr. Ferguson Themba
Director,
Logistics& procurement
Phone: +27643090037
Email: fergusonthemba@consultant.com

Header:

Received: from 10.217.144.139
Return-Path: <infosearch298@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.216.45]
Reply-To: fergusonthemba@consultant.com
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2022 11:52:06 +0200
Message-ID: <CAO+W9Kaq0dCF_Dq63UaXyty4gFo+Ki1ZVoZQqNzGvyw8fny1vg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: FRPMT

Note: This telephone number is most likely a South Africa number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 20, 2022 7:28 pm

Dear,

I honestly believe that you are the right person to partner with, my intention is for you to invest all the money US$25,800,000.00 into lucrative businesses.

During the period under review, myself and few others in the Department of Health and some officials of the Government intentionally over involved all PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) Contracts within the 7 Months of the national Lockdown to the tune of US$25,800,000.00 (Twenty Five Million Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).

Let me remind you that our Government voted about US$5billion to caution the effect of the pandemic, it is on this premise we decided to have a little share of the fund, I want to equally inform you that the real contractors has been paid fully and this fund is currently floating in a special account with a private Investment Bank in South Africa.

Therefore in view of my career and as senior Civil Servant, I cannot claim this fund, I want to invite you to come and stand as the legal beneficiary of the fund, you will be provided with the documents to claim the fund through the legal detects of the South Africa and your Country, You will be guided on how to claim the fund. Let me know if you are interested to partner with me, for your participation, 30% of the fund is yours while 70% for me and my colleagues.

This fund is with a private investment banking firm in South Africa, first before I introduce you to the bank as the sole beneficiary/ legal owner of the money, I would like us to sign a mutual agreement, where our sharing ratios and liability to each other will be signed on a legal document.

Do not worry as I have worked everything out the procedural modality since it is an insider job; the essence of this exercise is to give the transfer the legality as a confirmation that the source of funds is genuine.
I come to you in peace and with good intention, I am hoping that you will not betray my trust and confidence, I am confident that you will invest the funds in good investments for our future benefit.
I shall send you other relevant modality as soon as I hear from you.
Please do confirm the receipt of this of this email.
Send me details of your personal information:

1, Your Names
2. Address
3. Present occupation
4. Date of Birth
5. Your mobile phone number:
I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Dr. Ferguson Themba
Director, Logistics& procurement
Department of Health
Republic of South Africa.

Header:

Return-Path: <fergusonthemba@consultant.com>
Received: from [105.12.1.154] ([105.12.1.154]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa08.server.lan [10.76.45.9]) (via HTTP);
Message-ID: <trinity-3db964cd-d31c-4099-8c94-5676a241d847-1668967529128@3c-app-mailcom-lxa08>
Subject: Re: RE: FRPMT
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2022 19:05:29 +0100

Orig IP: 105.12.1.154 | Orig ISP: Cell-c | City: Johannesburg | Country: South Africa
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:23 pm

Re: Letter of Privilege,

Attached is a specimen (Letter of Privilege) you are to re-type the letter into your Company letter-head if you have one, but you do not have, complete the blank spaces and return to me. One the receipt of the Document, I will forward the letter to the head of the Contract Award/ verification Committee of the Department of Health for verification, Vetting and Approval.

Again immediately I receive the letter, I will send you a draft MOU where our sharing ratios and liability to each other will be agreed and signed.

Copy of the letter of Privilege when signed by you, will be sent to the Department of Health as an indication that you are requesting the right of privilege and ownership of the fund and you intend to transfer the fund into your home or offshore bank account.

The moment the Contract award committee approves the transfer of the fund to your name, they will hand over your file to our bank requesting them to transfer the approved fund into your account.

Once the transfer gets into the bank stage, the bank will be contacting you directly; the transfer process will take us between 5 days to 7 days from when the committee approves the fund to you as the legal beneficiary of the fund.
Do attached your passport copy or driven licence, it has to sent to the Department of Health. For approval.

Regards,
Dr. Ferguson Themba
Department of Health

Text from the attached RTF file:

ATTACHED LETTER OF PRIVILEGE
====================================================================
Instruction: Please retype the letter below into your official company letterhead and send it to me
by email immediately. Don't forget your signature on the space provided.
==================================================================
The Director Account/Audit Dept.
Department of Health, Private Bag X05, Pretoria, 0001, Johannesburg, South Africa.
Sir/Madam
LETTER OF PRIVELEGE
RE: CONTRACT No.MH/DH//0765/SA-20, AMOUNT: US$25,800,000.00 (Twenty
Five Million Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars only)
I................................................................. The Managing Director of the above
company, do hereby claim amount due in respect of the above contract, whose
particulars appear below:
A. Date of award of Contract ................. March 27th, 2020
B. Date of Completion of Contract........... Nov 28, 2020 . Value of
Contract................................. US$25,800,000.00
D. Contract Number.................................. MH/DH//0765/SA-20
E. Contractor's Registration / Certificate No.: MH/DH/JHB/11/20.
F. Contract Location(s)........ Department of Health Pretoria South Africa.
I am therefore, on behalf of my company, requesting for the payment of the above
contract value to be made to my company's bank account, whose particulars are
stated as below:
1. Name of Bank: ...............................................................................
2. Bank Address: ................................................................................
3. Bank Telephone: ............................................................................
Bank Fax..........................................Telex.......................................
4. Account No......................................................................................
Swift/Routing/Sort Code...................................................................
5. Beneficiary.......................................................................................
6. ADDRESS.......................................................................................
7. PHONE............................................................................................
8. OCCUPATION.................................................................................
I hope this application will be given its due consideration. Yours faithfully,
For: (Your Company's name)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:39 pm

Am in received of your details i will forward your details to the Department of Health tomorrow for vetting and approval. The department will contact you after their vetting, do update me immediately you receive any interface message from the department.
I will send you our Mou for signing by tomorrow once i hear from our lawyer.

Regards,
Dr. Ferguson Themba
Department of Health
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:24 pm

Good evening,

Please see attached MOU, read carefully, make corrections and adjustments where necessary, then sign and return to me if you are comfortable with all the provision of the agreement.

NB:
The Health Department will contact you as i told you in my last email yesterday i have already sent your details to them,

Please confirm the reciept of this document.

Regards,
Dr. Ferguson Themba
Director,
Logistics& procurement
Email: fergusonthemba@consultant.com.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:00 pm

Thanks for your message, i want to let you know that this is a huge business that involved lawyer your signature must go with the Mou not a seperate signature so find a way to print and sign, then return back to me.

Regards,
Dr. Ferguson Themba
Director,
Logistics& procurement
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 26, 2022 9:58 pm

Thanks for the signature, please don't fail to keep me update when you receive interface message from the Health Department.

Regards,
Dr. Ferguson Themba
Director,
Logistics& procurement
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:09 pm

Thanks for your message, i don't know their email but all i know is that their message will come with their name Health Department. Thank you so much and have a wonderful weekend

Regards,
Dr. Ferguson Themba
Director,
Logistics& procurement
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

health1department@groupmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:20 pm

Out of the blue.

Subject: Re Claims Form
Attn:
mobile:

I write to inform you that your legal representation, Advocate Cliff Adams submitted an application of claim Re: US$25,800,000.00 being contract for the award of Personal protective Equipment (PPE) during the national Lockdown of March 2020.

We will be working assiduously with all relevant government departments and agencies to making sure that your contract fund is transferred into your account, Kindly note that your application is been processed by the board of Department of Health for approval.

Consequently there are procedural formalities that must be followed religiously, firstly you are to complete, sign and return the attached claims form.

Sincerely yours,
Mr. Batho Kelvin
Director
Foreign Contract Reconciliation
Department of Health.

Header:

Return-Path: <health1department@groupmail.com>
Received: from [105.4.3.68] ([105.4.3.68]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa07.server.lan [10.76.45.8]) (via
Message-ID: <trinity-5d54765b-3b4c-45b2-a8c4-021ebffa6d93-1669612308819@3c-app-mailcom-lxa07>
From: Health Department <health1department@groupmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=trekuen-acf25d2e-d8ea-4576-81d1-67919c24b581
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 06:11:48 +0100

Orig IP: 105.4.3.68 | Orig ISP: Cell-c | City: Johannesburg | Country: South Africa

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

health1department@groupmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:57 pm

Attn:
mobile:

Yes Cliff Adams is your lawyer that brought your matter to the Health Department for your contract fund to be paid directed by Dr. Ferguson Themba, so fill the form and return to us so that we can proceed

Sincerely yours,
Mr. Batho Kelvin
Director
Foreign Contract Reconciliation
Department of Health.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.