Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jamesseally@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

jamesseally@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:45 pm

Scammer's email address.: jamesseally@gmail.com

Content of the email.: Attn:Sir/Madam,

OVERDUE COMPENSATION PAYMENT VALUE AT US$2,500,000.00 (TWO MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY)

After the meeting held today being the 14th day of november 2022 by the World Bank Executives in conjunction with the British Government, it was unanimously agreed and approved that all the beneficiaries whose names are presented for payment will receive their overdue compensation payment with no further delay.

Note that this payment transaction WILL NOT COST YOU A DIME, NOBODY IS GOING TO ASK YOU FOR ANY MONEY. But there is one thing you are requesting to submit which is the ANTI-TERRORIST CLEARANCE AND DRUG CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE but you don't have to worry because there a financier who is already down who is ready to Carter for expenditure, the only thing you will do for him is to compensate him with 5% of the total sum once you receive your payment.

Kindly send me your full name, address, phone number and any of your id Card.

Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation.

Your's faithfully,
JAMES SEALY
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: jamesseally@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Nov 19, 2022 9:06 pm

Scammer's email address.: jamesseally@gmail.com

Content of the email.: Dear sir

Greetings,

How are you doing, I hope you are doing great, thank you for your mail, kindly contact the financier with this stated email address here:.............

Write him to inform him that you need the sum US$150,000.00 (One Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars Only), because they are requesting this amount to procure the Anti-terrorist, Anti-drug Clearance certificate including other miscellaneous expenses relating to it's clearance.

I would also like you to be updating me with any further communications you may be having with the financier for my own record purposes.

Kindly send your full name, address and your watsap phone number to the financier as well.

Name. Coviran Divine
Email.covidresponse@aol.com

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.

Your's faithfully,

JAMES SEALY
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: jamesseally@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:23 pm

Scammer's email address.: covidresponse@aol.com

Content of the email.: Attention:

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email and also to affirm the agreement we had with the committee which oversees for the payment of the OVERDUE COMPENSATION.
We accepted to finance you to the tone of €150,000.00 (One Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Euros Only) to enable you procure all the necessary documents and certificates that needed of which you were to pay us 5% of the value of said OVERDUE COMPENSATION.
The €150,000.00 will be send to you in batches, first and for most we will send a bank check of the value of €32,000.00 which you will pay in into your bank account and cash will be available.
The second check will be the value of €85,000.00 but that should be after the committee confirmed the receipt of the €32,000.00 which was the first check issued to you then the third check which will be the final payment will be of the value of €33,000.00.
Please confirm the acceptance of this email and send to us the following information to enable us issue the check.
Your full name:
Address:
Telephone number:
Fax number:
Email address:
Your bank name and address:
A scan copy of your national ID Card or International passport.
Thanks for your understanding, we look forward to have a smooth transaction with you.

Your Faithfully,
Coviran Divine
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.