Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lveyuri384@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

lveyuri384@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:17 pm

Part of reports on Ukraine Scams: search.php?keywords=UKRScams

Greetings,

I am General Lev Yuri from Russia, I am writing to you due to the
critical time we are generally facing in Russia today due to the
wickedness of one man's desires.

I was one of the Army Generals who served this Russian government but
due to the disagreement we had with the president over going to war
with Ukraine he decided to turn against me and marked a few of us his
enemies.

I am writing to you because I have a greater need of trust from you
and from me. I would like to trust you with a big trust task, I do not
know you but I believe that I need to make this move as I do not know
what lies ahead of me while I am still in Russia.

I am planning to escape from Russia but first, I have some huge amount of
United States dollars in my possession which I managed to move out of
Russia to Vietnam.

I have made a good connection with a security service company in
Vietnam where the money is currently deposited as my family treasure
in a trunk box seal. I moved the money out of the Russia/Ukraine zone
to Vietnam , which is a safe country and the money is under a NON
DISCLOSURE/NON CIRCUMVENTION AGREEMENT.

I will want you to stand as my nominated beneficiary, to receive this
money and invest it or keep it pending my escape from here, once i
escape I will come to meet you so that we can share the money equally

I need your trust and will want you to be very honest with me.

I do not want to escape to Ukraine because they will see me as an enemy as well.

Please respond to my mail if you are interested so that i will give
you full details.
I will not be able to make any phone calls because I am being
monitored seriously.

Even my mails so i have to use this email to send out mail to you.

Please i can take good care of myself and i will make sure that if you
are interested ,i will make sure you receive the money without any
anyone knowing, even your country men will never know of it because
you will receive it through proxy

Thank you for your expected cooperation.
Gen. Lev Yuri.

Header:

Return-Path: <lveyuri384@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2022 05:17:22 -0800
Message-ID: <CAPO68UMwDDBTxR16qvtyVeHY7LwVQy8ReBu6azDsMH6=exXaeA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Greetings
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lveyuri384@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:42 pm

My dear , please I am not part of this evil invasion. Rather, I am now a victim because I did not support Putin's madness.
Please, I need you to help me so that I can move out from here to live a normal life again.

Thanks
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lveyuri384@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:14 pm

Dear , greetings and more Respects , How are you and your health. Please, I want to thank you very much for your humility and understanding., I am very happy to read your mail with all your details.

I have written a letter to the company and they responded by sending me an application form to fill and return immediately and this I have done before responding to your mail. Hopefully they may communicate with you today or anytime soon. Please whenever they communicate with you make sure to respond to them without any delay.

Thank you so much for having lifted my spirit up. I am very excited.

God will bless you.

Thank you so much
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

uniconsecxx12@asia.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:18 pm

Attn:
Tel:

Dear Ma,

Notification of Unconditional Beneficiary Agreement

This is to notify you that a Russian General in the Military, Gen. Lev Yuri. currently serving with the Russian Army but on self discharge from the military nominated you , as his beneficiary of a military trunk box deposited with us by him. He signed our beneficiary nomination form and have submitted it for immediate activation as the terms of the agreement required by law.

In-view of this deposit agreement, we writes to notify you and request you confirm to us that you are the said , the beneficiary of Gen. Levi Yuri. Also you need to confirm the above telephone number to be correct and your home address and also send a copy of your identification, for verification and confirmation.

This verification confirmation will enable us effect the change as filed immediately. We cannot proceed until we receive your confirmation

Kindly note: All our services are covered with diplomatic immunity and under no third party service rules with a non disclosure and a non circumvention order rule 4 of diplomatic law(s) 2021. This means that we do not accept any third party service or request for a third paty service. Our services are strictly by diplomatic law(s) and we maintain strict adherence to all diplomatic rules and regulations.

Thanking you for your anticipated cooperation

Dipl. Phil Anderson
Head of Service Control.
Unicon Unit Vietnam.

UNICONSEC

Header:

Return-Path: <uniconsecxx12@asia.com>
Received: from [171.253.14.237] ([171.253.14.237]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa11.server.lan
Message-ID: <trinity-3792dbb5-3f84-4c45-9ddb-154d2c4b956e-1669017337283@3c-app-mailcom-lxa11>
Cc: uniconsecxx12@asia.com
Subject: Notification of Unconditional Beneficiary Agreement
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 08:55:37 +0100

Orig IP: 171.253.14.237 | Orig ISP: Viettel Group | City: Ho Chi Minh City | Country: Vietnam
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lveyuri384@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:03 pm

Dear greetings, how are you?I hope you are fine. Please the name of the security company is (UNICON SECURITY COMPANY VIETNAM)
Thank you and God bless you

Dear , Please did you receive the mail I sent you with the name of the company?

Dear , I haven't heard from you and it gets me worried, I hope you are fine..... please do let me know if you are ok. Did you received any mail from UNICON SECURITY COMPANY?

Thanks
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lveyuri384@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:40 pm

Dear , greetings.. I just mailed them to confirm but they said that there was no mail from you as they work 24 hours and will respond to mails within 20 minutes of mail receipt. They said that you should check very well that you sent your mail to the right email address. Please check and do let me know

Dear , how are you?Please, I am very worried that you are not responding to my emails. I have tried my time to communicate with the company and they told me that they did not receive any email from you and that they will call you on the phone to speak with you. I told them why they are delaying this and they confirmed to me that you never wrote to them.

Please, what is going on? Please, I am worried now. I have been wondering why you tell me that you have sent a mail when the company is saying for sure that you didn't send any email to them and they requested you forward to them the same email you sent to them for me to see but i told them never mind.

Please kindly talk to me please
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lveyuri384@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:00 am

Dear ,how are you? Thanks for your explanation however I think something went wrong, the company said they did not receive any mail from you and that your mail to them will never go to filtered mail. Please forward the mail you sent to the company to me? Please, time is going fast .

I appreciate your kindness and love.

Thanks
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

uniconsecxx12@asia.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:29 pm

Attn:
Tel:

Dear

Confirmation Notification/Terms & Conditions of Service

We aknowledge the receipt of your mail confirming your full names and other details as required.

We say Congratulations to you , We are happy to confirm to you that your verification was successful and your name was automatically updated through our ICTu department.

The completion of this verification means Gen. Levi Yuri has no legal right on the deposit from this day onward. You have the full legal right over the deposit. We henceforth will no longer send mails or give out any information regarding this deposit to Gen. Levi Yuri but strictly to you.

Based on our service and mode of operations, You must make an immediate transfer request order within 48 working hours to move the deposit to your address or mandate our company to deposit the box into a bank volt box for proper banking process.

Our service delivery option are as follows:-

1. We make a delivery of the box to your address or any other chosen address to you. This service delivery will take 72 working hours to be completed upon booking. This service delivery is the fastest and it is well secured as we will make the delivery to your door step through our United Nation diplomatic delivery service that are strictly for Military personnel's serving under the United Nation Military units worldwide.

2. This is service is also well structured, this service will be handled through bank to bank service delivery. Though it may take up to 5 working days due to banking due processes.

This two option are based on customers choice of service, We can assure you that any of the service option you choose, we will give you our VIP gateway service delivery.

We hereby request you choose the service delivery you preferred, we do not choose service delivery to our customers, we will allow you to choose what service you want and we will give you the full details of the service delivery.

Kindly note that why you are given 48 working hours to move your deposit was based on facts and deposit terms and conditions of service. As our new customer you do not have any safe keeping agreement with us, as such we notify you of the need to move your deposit with us through our two VIP ways service option.

Unless you will want have a new safe keeping contract agreement with us. Whichever service you choose we will serve you with our VIP gateway service delivery.

Your 48 working hours will start counting from tomorrow and if nothing is done daily safe keeping charges will be applied. We are open 24/7.

Once again we congratulate you and wishes you the best as we serve with topmost professionalism. Also we will need a copy of your identification.

Our services terms and conditions are strictly under United Nations diplomatic Laws. We do not allow any third party interference and we do not give out any information out. All out customers are completely safe with us.

Thanking you for your anticipated cooperation.

Dipl. Phil Anderson
Head of Service Control.
Unicon Unit Vietnam
UNICONSEC
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lveyuri384@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:35 pm

Dear , greetings I received your mail and I was very happy that you finally responded to the company , thank you very much my dear. Please, what did the company say ? have they replied to you?

I hope you are doing great? wishing you a happy weekend, Please my dear do your best for i will be forever loyal to you and indebted to you.

Thanks
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

uniconsecxx12@asia.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:07 pm

Attn:
Tel:

Dear

Bank - Bank Non-Resident Domicilary(USD$) Account Opening Service

We knowledge the receipt of your mail dated 25th of November 2022 requesting for our bank to bank gateway service. We want to thank you for making the decission on time knowing that you do not have any safe keeping agreement/contract with us.

Our bank to bank service delivery are top most and we handle our service delivery with top most professionalism giving you the best confidence.

We will like to inform you that We are not into regular banking but we handle banking for our customers through our PROXY LINKS this is to protect all our customers from any governmental agencies investigation, once we handle your banking transactions or diplomatic delivery, we give you 100% immunity cover.

Here are our standard service chargers for the service optin you have requested.

A. You will need to open a domicilary account (USD$ account) with our banker first. ( Non Resident Account)
B. We will deposit your money in our bankers trunk deposit safe volt and from the bankers volt into your account here
C. You will activate your new account to be able to receive amount over $1 million USD.
E. You can instantly place transfer request to your other accounts with any bank of your choice.

This are the few steps before transfering your money and this steps are very simple as we work 24/7.

To open account with our bankers we already have all your details only what we will need from you is your passport photograph x1 and your identification card, $1.865.00 USD (One Thousand Eight Hundred and Sixty Five Dollars) And to open this account it will only take you few hours because we already verified you.

The transfer to your account will only take 48 working hours to reach your other account.

We shall want to inform you that unless your deposit is deposited into bank volt, your deposit will be open and also it has a lock combination which only the original depositor have and we believe he must have given you the code lock.

You will need to make the payment of opening a new account amount to us to enable us start your account process immediately. Once you make the payment you must send us the evidence of payment to enable us process your account opening immediately.

Note that the amount will be equivelent to the account opening amount in your local currency.

If you have any question you can ask.

Thanking you for your anticipated cooperation.

Dipl. Phil Anderson
Head of Service Control.
Unicon Unit Vietnam
UNICONSEC
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.