Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lveyuri384@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

lveyuri384@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:09 pm

Dear , greetings, how are you today? I hope you are fine. Thanks so much for your update. How do you prefer to receive it? However, I trust your decision, and I know the company is very strong and capable. Wishing you the best

Sorry that I wasn't able to respond timely. Sometimes I stay off for some reason and avoid some eagle eyes of the government.
Thank
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

uniconsecxx12@asia.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:32 pm

Attn:
Tel:

Dear

(USD$) Account Opening Service Amount/Service Charge.

We knowledge the receipt of your mail dated 27th of November 2022 requesting to know how you can open a non resident domiciliary account. We already stated what you need to do in our last mail to you. However we will make it very clear to you . Please read the paragraphs highlighted in reds carefully.

To open a non resident domiciliary account with our bankers we already have all your details only what we will need from you:-

A. passport photograph 1
B. Your identification card
C. $1.865.00 USD (One Thousand Eight Hundred and Sixty Five Dollars only)

The account will be opened in few hours because we already verified you. All documentations we will back you up as our verified customer.

You will need to make the Payment of $1.865.00 USD(One Thousand Eight Hundred and Sixty Five Dollars). $365.00 USD is for our service charges and the Remaining $1.500.00 USD is your account opening amount which will reflect in your account balance as your account balance. Should you need any clarification let us know please.

For easy payment confirm to us if you can make direct international payment through your bank to our bank here or we can give you our agents approved payment account in the United States.

Upon opening your account we shall send you the banks mandate form to sign your signature and send it back to us for the bank to activate your account. The bank will issue you an international accepted ATM card e.g master card/ Visa card and sealed the envelop and we will ship the card to you. When you receive the card you can go to any ATM machine accepting Masters card/Visa Card to change your your pin which will be in the sealed envelop, you will need to scratch the pin cover to see your pin and you can change the pin as you wish and start making withdrawals or transfer to any bank.

Take note that international daily withdrawal limit may apply, if you want to withdraw amounts your new card daily limit you will contact our banker for an immediate online activation to enable you make transfer of any amount you may wish to transfer.

Our bank to bank service delivery are top most and we handle our service delivery with top most professionalism giving you the best confidence. We handle banking for our customers through our PROXY LINKS this is to protect all our customers from any governmental agencies investigation, once we handle your banking transactions or diplomatic delivery, we give you 100% immunity cover.

If you have any question you can ask.

Thanking you for your anticipated cooperation.

Dipl. Phil Anderson
Head of Service Control.
Unicon Unit Vietnam
UNICONSEC
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lveyuri384@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:35 pm

Dear , Greetings... how are you today? my God will bless you now and all the days of your life. Thank you so much for the update. I appreciate your honesty and sincerity. I like your decision on the part you have chosen, that is a good one using bank transfer.

Thank you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

uniconsecxx12@asia.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:54 pm

Attn:
Tel:

Dear

Account Payment Details.

We knowledge the receipt of your mail dated 28th of November 2022 requesting for payment details.

Here are the payment details.

Bank Name: Viettin Bank
Bank Address: Ho Chi Minh City
SwiftCode: ICBVVNVX
Postal Code: 700000
Account Number: 10487456XXXX
Account Name: D. P. C.

Amount : $1.865.00 USD ( One Thousand Eight Hundred and Sixty Five Dollars)

We request you forward your payment slip to us upon payment completion.

Our bank to bank service delivery are top most and we handle our service delivery with top most professionalism giving you the best confidence. We handle banking for our customers through our PROXY LINKS this is to protect all our customers from any governmental agencies investigation, once we handle your banking transactions or diplomatic delivery, we give you 100% immunity cover.

Dipl. Phil Anderson
Head of Service Control.
Unicon Unit Vietnam

UNICONSEC
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lveyuri384@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:05 pm

Dear , Greetings, how are you today? Hope you are doing fine. Please just checking on you to know if there is any update?

Thank you and remain blessed
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lveyuri384@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:02 pm

Dear greetings i haven't heard from you ..i hope you are doing well.

Thanks
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

uniconsecxx12@asia.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:00 pm

Attn:
Tel:

Dear

New Account Payment Details.

We knowledge the receipt of your mail dated 1st of December 2022 requesting for payment details.

Here are the payment details.

Wells Fargo Bank
Bank address:
8401 Old Keene Mill Rd, Springfield, VA 22152
Routing number 121000248
Ac number 126859XXXX
Ac name: T. L.
Add: Seabrook, MD20706

Amount : $1.865.00 USD ( One Thousand Eight Hundred and Sixty Five Dollars)

We request you forward your payment slip to us upon payment completion.

Dipl. Phil Anderson
Head of Service Control.
Unicon Unit Vietnam
UNICONSEC
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lveyuri384@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:04 pm

Dear greetings thanks for your update

Remain blessed
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

uniconsecxx12@asia.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 20, 2022 9:04 pm

Attn:
Tel:

Dear

Transaction Slip Request

We knowledge the receipt of your mail dated 2nd of December 2022 . We request you forward your transaction slip immediately to us.

Dipl. Phil Anderson
Head of Service Control.
Unicon Unit Vietnam
UNICONSEC

Attn:
Tel:

Dear

An Immediate Request For Your New Account Opening Payment Details.

With respect to your non resident domicillary account opening which you have confirmed to us that you are making attempts to send your account opening and service charges amount for days now.

We only allowed you more days because you complained that the first direct account given to you wasn't receiving your transfer which prompted us to give you a new bank account in the United States to make it much easier for you.

Since we gave you the new account, we have been expecting your confirmation of the amount you send but no mail or words from you, or are you also having any problem making or depositing the amount into the new account given to you?, We tried calling you but your telephone number seems not an active regular telephone line, this is not how we operate.

Please be informed that our standard of service demands immediate confirmation of the amount you sent with evidence of the amount sent.

Here are the payment details once again.

Wells Fargo Bank
Bank address: 8401 Old Keene Mill Rd, Springfield, VA 22152
Routing number 121000248
Account number 126859XXXX
Account name: T. L.
Address: Seabrook, MD20706

Amount : $1.865.00 USD ( One Thousand, Eight Hundred and Sixty Five Dollars)

Dipl. Phil Anderson
Head of Service Control.
Unicon Unit Vietnam
UNICONSEC
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lveyuri384@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 20, 2022 9:06 pm

Dear , greetings to you, I hope you are doing great. My dear please I tried contacting the company but they are not responding to me. I received a mail from them saying that they should have completed the transaction based on the service that you choose but that they haven't heard from you and that is not what they expect from you. I don't know what to answer them but only said that i will communicate with you hence i am doing so now.

Please, what is the true position? last time you told me that you are working to send money i was a bit confused but i said surely you will explain to me may be later

Please can you update me?

Thank you

Dear , greetings to you and your family,I hope you are doing great. Please my dear, I am truly disturbed by your long silence.. Did I offend you or do anything wrong to you? even when you know that all my hope is on my appealed application to you on this.How could you not say a word to me to let me know the position of things and knowing that the company will not be giving me all information i may need and i counted on you and have been thanking you but what is this sudden change all about?

You are killing me even faster than death itself.

Thank you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.