Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

generalinformation.office@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

generalinformation.office@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:24 pm

Scammer's email address.: generalinformation.office@gmail.com

Content of the email.: facebook-logo.jpg (550?185)
FACEBOOK ONLINE INTERNATIONAL LOTTERYFROM: THE DESK OF THE PRESIDENT.INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS / PRIZE AWARD.CATEGORY: 2ND

Dear winner,
Congratulations once again on your winnings, your information are received and well noted and we are happy to let you know that this Ongoing Promotion is 100% real and legitimate, it will also interest you to know that the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) are also aware of this Promotion, so you have no course to worry about your winnings and I assure you that as soon as you adhere strictly to the directives given to you by us, your winnings will be yours and your life will never remain the same.

More Importantly, we would like to know the mode of payment in which your winnings should be paid, below are means of payment in which the two above bodies have approved, it is now up to you to choose the most preferable option in which you feel is suitable for you.

1) SWIFT ATM CARD.

2) CHECK.

3) BANK TRANSFER.

Soon as you are in receipt of this mail, I expect you to write back with your choice of payment so that it can be effected immediately with no further delay of any sort as "delay" is a sin in our Policy, I hope you get that right.

Thanks for your co-operation,

Regards,

Promo Coordinator.
Facebook Lottery Promotions Team 2022.

CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN FROM FACEBOOK!

NOTE: YOU ARE ADVISED TO KEEP THE NEWS OF YOUR WINNINGS PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL. DO NOT TELL ANY INDIVIDUAL OR GROUP OF PEOPLE ABOUT YOUR WINNINGS DUE TO SECURITY REASONS THAT IS SOMEONE ELSE COMING BEHIND YOU TO CLAIM THE WINNINGS AND IT IS AGAINST THE LAW AND POLICY GUIDING THIS LOTTERY SO ADHERE TO IT OR VIOLATION OF THIS POLICY WILL RESULT INTO THE CANCELLATION OF YOUR WINNINGS.

THANKS AND MORE CONGRATULATIONS,

Regards.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.