Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

postmaster@appzen.io

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

postmaster@appzen.io

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:23 pm

Scammer's email address.: postmaster@appzen.io

Content of the email.: Good day,

My name is Sherly K sandberg from the Facebook Head office . I was authorized to contact you by the CEO. I want to know if anyone contacted you on the ongoing Facebook Fundraiser giveback grant community outreach program?

It's for all Facebook user to benefit from as Promotional Shares and Charity Given for this year (2022) Covid-19 pandemic. Your name was selected among the 20 lucky winners who have won $1,000,000.00 USD.

The on-line draws was Conducted by a random selection of names you where picked by an Advanced automated random computer search from the FACEBOOK.

You are to contact the CEO via his WhatsApp and he will give you all further information to get your winning.

WhatsApp # : +1 707 854 8581 Mr Mark Zuckerberg .

Kindly drop a message on his WhatsApp as he does not take calls from anybody, he is a very busy man . He will call you once he gets your message on WhatsApp .

Thanks for your understanding.
Best Regards

Sherly K sandberg.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.