Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

info@embhaufnerfoundation.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

info@embhaufnerfoundation.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:18 pm

Scammer's email address.: info@embhaufnerfoundation.com

Content of the email.: Thanks for your response. I am Eva Maria Bucher-Haefner, 65 yrs old, the daughter of the late Walter Haefner. I inherited half of the capitals and shares of my companies from my late father, who was an industrialist and a philanthropist. I grew up to till these days.

In April 2017, I was diagnosed with endometrial cancer, which I have been trying to take care of but it keeps spreading to my kidney. In 2018, I sold my share in one of my companies to my brother Martin Haefner. I have just two children.In memory of my late father, I have decided to set up the Eva Maria Bucher-Haefner Foundation, ( E M B H foundation ). a non-profit organization that has been one of my dreams. It will provide grants to areas including "poverty and hunger, education, animal welfare, veteran affairs, less fortunate, sick(Cancer Patient), handicapped, etc. In early March, my family has decided to commence our Charity Foundation/Projects for this year 2021. We want to inform you, my family has decided to donate USD 900,000.00 to lucky you. And to five other lucky individuals worldwide. All you have to do is follow the instructions of my lawyer carefully, and you will receive the donated amount.

The Eva Maria Bucher-Haefner Foundation is a special dedication to my late dad. You have been chosen by my Humble family, with assistance from (PLG), Google, and Microsoft Corporation. Who assisted me to collect mailing Data for random selection, which I found through "Microsoft Powered Message". you are required to send the following information below

Name

Address
Occupation
Country
Cell phone
Sex/Age:

May the Good lord bless your heart to be a blessing to your family, the society at large as soon as my donation gets to you.

Note: You will be required to verify your information with my lawyer. After the verification, my lawyer will make the necessary documents and a certified secured bank check will be delivered to you through a Courier Delivery Service.

CONGRATULATION

Regards

Eva Maria Bucher-Haefner.

https:// embhaufnerfoundation .com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: info@embhaufnerfoundation.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:06 pm

Scammer's email address.: elizabethmcintosh@eawsnotarypublic.com

Content of the email.: Hello xxx

We have just received your reference number about the donation by my client Eva Maria Bucher-Haefner Foundation.
I will verify your reference number. The following information below is necessary for the verification process, and once the verification process is complete, your donation will be approved.
NOTE:
You can confirm the status of your donation on the Foundation website with your reference number or email.

You are required to provide the information below

Your full name,
Your confidential mobile number,
Address:
Occupation
Date of Birth:
Marital Status:
COPY OF ANY IDENTIFICATION (DRIVER'S LICENSE, INTL' PASSPORT, WORK I'D EST ):

Your Preferred Mode of Prize Remittance from the two options below:

(A). Check by Bank: an online account will be opened for you with the check ( This option requires the account re-activation charge of the account only ).

(B). Courier Delivery of your certified Donated cheque in your name (This option attracts delivery charge only).

When your identity verification process is complete, the donation certificate is issued to you, along with a certified check that will be sent to you through a courier delivery company.
You will be required to contact the courier company, purchased their delivery stamp, and the courier company will deliver it to your address or it will be delivered to you through the bank.

Signed
Elizabeth Mclntosh
EAWS Notary Firm Solicitor & Consultant
630 1st Avenue Suite 19-M.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.