Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

firstonlinecitizensb@yandex.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

firstonlinecitizensb@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:01 pm

Dear Lord Chosen One,

I reach you today in good faith and hoping that you will understand the importance of my email. I am Mrs. Sarah Coker (Deaf) a widow to the late Mr Richmond Coker. May God receive his soul in perfect peace. And I am 60 years old.

My decision to contact you is because I have been recently diagnosed with Cancer and the doctor said I have less than 6 weeks to live from now.

Since this sudden news was announced to me, I have been reflecting over my life in the past. It is painful that after over 24 years of peaceful marriage with my late husband, My late husband and I grew up in a motherless home in Australia. We got married and we traveled to the United States for our wedding. We had no child of our own that would inherit our numerous wealth.

In the past, I have made reasonable donations to the victims of the Earthquake in Haiti and recently to the same victims in Japan, Thailand and also Covid-19 victims in Africa. Now that my health is gradually deteriorating, I cannot continue to do all these by myself any more. I strongly desire to reach out to the poor and needy people, but I would prefer to continue this with the assistance of a kind person. I want you to answer the following questions.

(1) Are you a God fearing person?

(2) If I donate (US$11,400,000.00) Eleven Million Four Hundred Thousand United States Dollars to you, will you be able to utilize it wisely to achieve my heart's desire of supporting poor people around you?

Please do not reply to me if you can not use this very fund for the glory of Lord as stated herein.

Meanwhile, find attached herein the pictures of me and my late husband and now that I am in the hospital.

May God bless you and always pray for me,

Mrs. Sarah Coker.

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <mrjonahogun.accoun101@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.218.51]
Reply-To: firstonlinecitizensb@yandex.com
From: "Mrs. Sarah Coker" <mrjonahogun.accoun101@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2022 20:54:51 +0200
Message-ID: <CAE7dEOZ1oNyp3VvZP+0rKbk9EHaRVz6Xh5huuXTWsP=pf-7MGQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: PLEASE RESPOND VERY QUICKLY

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.