Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

morisslegal229@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

morisslegal229@gmail.com

Unread postby Gb5 » Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:12 pm

good and old Mark Moriss bullshit

Mark Moriss <morisslegal229@gmail.com>
Via, September 21, 2022 18:10

Hi, please reply to my previous email.

Mark Moriss <morisslegal229@gmail.com>
Dear Friend,

Sat, 26/09/2022 09:49

Thanks for your response, my name is Mark Moriss, a Human Right attorney based here in Lomé, Republic of Togo. I represented a citizen of your country "late" Engineer Albert Sousa, whom you may not be related to by blood. The aforementioned person when he was alive, lived and worked here as a petroleum drilling expert and general contractor.

In line with my message to you, this is about the unclaimed estate valued US$5,580,000 dollars belonging to my late client who died intestate and as result; the bank has given a mandate for me to bring his next of kin. I deemed it fit to contact you in order to assist me in putting claims to this fund for our mutual benefits.

I can assure you that there is no risk involved as all the documents relating to the fund deposit will be duly obtained in your names, all we need to do is to submit your names to the bank here as my “client’s” next of kin and then I will back you up legally to win this claim 100% legitimate in our favor. Towards the successful end of this transaction, we will share the proceeds 50% for you, while the remaining 50% will be my own share of the splits.

Kindly reply to me for more information on how we can proceed; I wait on your swift response.

My regards,

Barr. Mark Moriss
Bloc Synodal 1, Rue Tokmake
Lome Togo
Gb5
New survivor

morisslegal229@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:53 pm

Thank you for posting this information.

You stop all contact with the scammer.
Do not tell them you know they are a scammer.
Do not send them to our Scam Warning website.
Then you need to be especially careful of new contacts from people you do not know as they will try to scam you again.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.