Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

munaagathka@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

munaagathka@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:47 pm

Hello, I am very concerned and I feel ignored because both emails sent to you, I am yet to hear from you. What could be the reason? Regards,
Mrs Agath Muna.

Header:

Return-Path: < lukaf966@gmail.com >
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2022 01:47:08 +0100
Message-ID: <CADQGR_k5B1kw+QXkFqb7i+VLFjYXyzZZnnjnY4sm__cuq8z23g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: 1
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

munaagathka@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:29 pm

Hello friend,

My name is Muna AGATHKA, I am from indonesia, but my late husband is from Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirate we settled here in Turkey, i am currently diagnosed with Pancreatic cancer and it is gradually killing me, I contacted you due to my Charitable Project which i would like to pass on to you.

Reply for more details

Ms. Muna AGATHKA
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

munaagathka@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:57 pm

Hello dear ,

I really appreciate your response to my invitation, from my heart i appreciated it and i will like to be open with you, i am a woman who have seen life, i have been in the social circle for many years, But for me it really does not matter one's age or color or achievement, what matters in our life is nothing but sincerity and truthful of the heart.

Alright dear, I lost my husband on August 16, 2016. meanwhile, I have been struggling with cancer for a long time and my doctor said that the present stage is uncontrollably and i have a few months more to live Please i will need your help , I will like hand over my charity project to you as can't do it by myself because of my health condition , at this point i don't know if you can help me to do it.

I want to choose you to have this charitable project with me.

I want to inquire from you if you can handle a charity project for the benefits / life opportunity for the poor and widows in your country.
Before the death of my husband, He work a contract with the united Kingdom government worth of 3.6 million Euros, But death took him away before the money is sent to my bank account, my husband was a philanthropist before his death, He also encouraged me to help poor peoples because since we got married we have not been able to have any child because of the condition of my health. I have sent ( 1.600,000.00 Euros ) to my hometown
( Indonesia ) and have deposited 600,000.00 Euros to the hospital for my medication.

I will like to send the remaining 1.400.000,00 (One million four hundred thousand Euros) to you so that you will help me to give it to the poor peoples and the widows over there in your country as instructed by my late husband and also in line with the dream i had that if i do not follow this instructions i might not survive my surgical operation since we did not have any children to inherit this money, Please do not discriminate on religion, race, ethnicity when handling this project, Treat this charity proposal with utmost confidentiality.

Hence i would like you to share your thoughts regarding this comprehensive details to enable me to direct you to my Bank where this money is deposited .

Please I would encourage your almost commitment toward this project as my life is solely dependent on it. I have also attached some of my pictures to this message.

Regards

Mrs Muna

Hospital images not posted per our guidelines.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

munaagathka@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:12 pm

Hello Dearest,

Thanks for your response. I want to give you this money for the less privileged people, the orphans, and widows in your country and I pray that God will give you a good heart to handle this project with sincerity. I will not be there watching you for this project or know how you spend the money, but God will be there to see you, i want you to take 30% of the total money for your personal, 10% for the expenses then use the rest for charity work.

According to the doctors and the result they gave me, just as i have earlier mentioned I was diagnosed with Pancreatic cancer and it is gradually killing me, I can't even stand or walk on my own without the help of a doctor and that is the main reason while I contacted you since I can not carry out the project on my own, please do not allow bad friends or family members to deceive you to use all the money for yourself because the consequences will be on you.

Meanwhile, I have discussed with my bank manager on how to secure a confidential and easiest way to transfer the fund to you in your country and the bank manager told me that if i transfer the money through bank swift transfer, i will have to face interrogation and examination from the Turkish government because they do not allow such a large amount of money to be transferred but the bank manager said that the easiest way to transfer such a large amount of money is through diplomatic delivery agents.

She gave me 100% assurance that the money will be safe and delivered without any problem.

However, I want to inform you that soon I will be going for a surgical operation and I want this project to take place before I will be going for the operation because I so much believe that the prayer's of the poor one's will help me survive this situation.

Furthermore, The delivery company required your information for them to use it and prepare your delivery document and also to know the rightful person to hand the fund over to when their agent reached your country.

They deliver company demanded that you will send me your personal data such as

(1) Full Name:.............
(2) Home Address:.............
(3) Email Address:...............
(4) Telephone Number must be a whats-sap line :.............
(5) Your Identity card or passport photograph.
(6)Your country...................

My Dearest, I believe (using the services of diplomatic delivery agents) to send the fund to you over there in your country will be safe. My bank manager has contacted Attest Courier Service delivery company and by God's grace they will finish everything tomorrow after you have sent your information to me.

I hope you understand what I have explained to you clearly and if there is anything you don't understand please, try to ask me so that everything will be clear and easy for you,

My dear, I want you to tell me more about yourself: (1) Are you married? (2) Are you a Christian or Muslim and how strong is your faith? (3) How many children did you have and whether your family with you or not? I want you to vow for me that you will not fail me because in you I keep the trust of this project.

A warm greeting from me to you sweetheart

Waiting to hear from you soon.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

munaagathka@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:03 pm

Hello my dear good friend,

Thanks for your understanding and good answer, once the cargo arrives in your country,then the agent will call you on your phone number that the company gave him. My bank manager will send the fund through Attest Courier Service.

However, From my discussions with the diplomatic company today. They have assured me of delivering the consignment luggage safely to you. I have already paid the Attest Delivery company their delivering fees.

If you are ready to receive the diplomatic agent who will bring the
fund as luggage.

Please contact the delivery company through their email below so that they will process every document for the delivery of the luggage to you and also inform you on when the delivery will be processed without any problem.

DELIVERY COMPANY DETAILS:

COMPANY NAME:...... ATTEST DELIVERY COMPANY

CONTACT PERSON:........ MR OKTAY SEZER

EMAIL: post-attest@post.com

Meanwhile, the package has been awarded to a delivery company completely sealed and labeled as luggage diplomatic and the total money in the suitcase is one million four hundred thousand dollars ($1.400,000). Contact the delivery company and inform them that you are the receiver of the luggage.

This is the code number of the box (9519) . It is only you that has the code number, even though the agent does not know this code number.

Please, I have already told you this in my previous message, but I have to tell you this again. I can't even stand or walk on my own
without the help of a doctor or encourage me and that is the main reason while I contacted you since I can not carry out this project on my own, please do not allow bad friends or family members to deceive you to use all the money for yourself because the consequences will be on you. I still have many things to discuss with you but it is when you have received the money.

Please inform me as soon as you contact the delivery company.

I will wait to hear from you.

Regards,
Mrs Muna
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

munaagathka@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 02, 2022 6:30 pm

Dearest,

I hope you are well?

I wish to know the state of my luggage, Have you received it already because I was told you will receive it as soon as possible. Have the delivery company contacted you ? I also wish to let you know that tomorrow morning I am going for my surgery and I hope that you use the money accordingly as I have informed you.

Please write to me when you read my message.

Have a nice day.
Mrs Muna.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

post-attest@post.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:36 pm

ATTENTION:

SHIPMENT / DELIVERY REPORT FOR YOUR EMISSIONS TODAY.

The management of ATTEST COURIER SHIPPING AND SECURITY COMPANIES wants to announce to you that you're delivery / a cargo Luggage has been registered with our delivery company with registration passport no. 91346314 for delivery to your country as soon as possible and the necessary delivery logistics and requirements have been obtained.

We have previously been informed about you by your partner Mrs Muna Agatka to delivery a luggage consignment to you, We wish to inform you that every modalities concerning the delivery of your luggage to you has been completed and we however also wish to inform you to reconfirm your house address to us to enable us avoid wrongful delivery.

Send to us the below details as to enable us effect the delivery of your parcel.

1. YOUR FULL NAME

2. YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS.

3. CORRECT DIRECT PHONE NUMBER AND WHATSAPP NUMBER:

4. COUNTRY

We will be patient to receive the above details from you to enable us proceed with the delivery of your luggage to your home address.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Sincerely,
Mr. OKTAY SEZER,

Header:

Return-Path: <post-attest@post.com>
Received: from [197.210.227.102] ([197.210.227.102]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa05.server.lan
Message-ID: <trinity-8629f2cc-3be9-497b-b230-aefdcfb29ac5-1664889636461@3c-app-mailcom-lxa05>
Subject: ATTEST DELIVERY SERVICES ACKNOWLEDGEMENT LETTER.
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2022 15:20:36 +0200

Orig IP: 197.210.227.102 | Orig ISP: Mtn Nigeria Communication Limited | City: Lagos | Country: Nigeria
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

post-attest@post.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:55 pm

ATTENTION:

COUNTRY .....

ADDRESSE:

SHIPMENT / DELIVERY SITUATION REPORT FOR YOUR EMISSIONS.

The management of ATTEST COURIER SHIPPING AND SECURITY COMPANIES wants to announce to you that you're delivery / a cargo Luggage has been registered with our delivery company with registration passport no. 91346314 for delivery to your country as soon as possible and the necessary delivery logistics and requirements have been obtained.

We are writing to inform you that your Cargo luggage have been sealed and will be registered for delivery to your home address today. The diplomatic agent will arrive in your country on Saturday at 15;30 Pm.

Below is the contact details of the delivery agent, He will write and contact you on PHONE or EMAIL you to be able to ease communications.

Agent Name: Edward Williams.

Number : 00353899737169

Email: diplomatagentwilliams7@gmail.com

Once the Diplomatic delivery agent arrive to your country, he will write to you or call you. You can also contact him through his whatsapp number.

Attached is the shipping instruction receipt of your luggage.

Sincerely,
Mr. OKTAY SEZER,
MANAGING DIRECTOR
ATTEST COURIER COMPANY
ANTALYA-TURKEY.

Phone: +353899737169
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ireland
City or exchange location
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

diplomatagentwilliams7@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 08, 2022 7:31 pm

Dear

Welcome to Attest delivery company.

Our mandate is to provide the best of services to our dear customers.

Firstly, Concerning the information received from our board of directors, I have been informed that your partner passed away yesterday after unsuccessful surgery. We however sympathize with you for the death of your Partners Mrs. AGATHKA MUNA, May her soul rest in perfect peace, Please accept our condolences.

Meanwhile, In line with the policy on the diplomatic delivery measures and allied administrative matters, your luggage has been scrutinized and verified by the board of directors of the customs here at the sea port here in
ALABAMA PORT OF MOBILE of today.

To enable us proceed with your luggage to you final destination address, The customs required that you provide the below certificates:

1. LANDING CLEARANCE PERMIT

2. OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE.

Of the said fund property, which you have to forward back to me as soon as possible as supporting evidence to your fund property luggage. Upon the confirmation of the requested documents by the customs here at the PORT OF MOBILE, I will proceed to arrive at your address at exactly 15;30 Pm today.

I will be patient to receive a copy of the above certificates from you ASAP.

Sincerely,
Mr. Edward Williams,
WhatsApp: 00353899737169
ATTEST DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY AGENT

Header:

Return-Path: <diplomatagentwilliams7@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2022 11:53:49 +0100
Message-ID: <CAKgZFHh5_8eL=JF-xL61eQHtJNz2DJ0Fcy-PVFKQaSGNG+x8=A@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: ATTEST DELIVERY SERVICES ACKNOWLEDGEMENT LETTER.

Phone: +353899737169
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ireland
City or exchange location
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

diplomatagentwilliams7@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:03 pm

Dear

The customs here at PORT OF MOBILE are requesting for the certificates before they will be able to release your luggage for further delivery to your home address. I had a brief meeting with them to find a solution to the situations, They made me understand that if you do not have these certificates, It is very possible for you to pay their fees and once they receive the fees from you they will release the luggage for further delivery to your home address without any problem.

The both certificates fee is 1350 Dollars.

Therefore I want you to quickly send me the 1350 dollars so that I can pay the customs to enable them release your luggage fund for further delivery to your home address.

I will wait to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
Mr. Edward Williams,
WhatsApp: 00353899737169
ATTEST DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY AGENT
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.