Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

munaagathka@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

diplomatagentwilliams7@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:53 pm

Dear

It been few hours after several meeting with the custom authorities here at port of mobile, They made me understand that the above mentioned certificates must be seal and signed by you being in present, Therefore, I am writing to you to let you know that your presence is needed to sign the CLEARANCE CERTIFICATES physically. However you are supposed to come down here with the fees of 1350 dollars and also to sign the certificates. Immediately after paying and signing the clearance release order , Your luggage fund will be released to you.

I will wait to hear from you.

Regards.
Mr Edward Williams
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

munaagathka@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 24, 2022 8:23 pm

Lugupeetud abisaaja

Mina olen pr Muna AGATHKA, ÜRO delegaat siin Ühendkuningriigis. Mul on teile avaldada lühike teave. Täpsema teabe saamiseks palun vastake esimesel võimalusel.

TERVIST
PROUA. Muna AGATHKA
ÜRO RAHVUSE SEKRETÄR
LONDON

Translation:

Dear Beneficiary

I am Ms Muna AGATHKA, UN delegate here in the UK. I have a brief information to reveal to you. Please reply as soon as possible for more details.

HEALTH
MRS. Egg AGATHKA
UNITED NATIONS SECRETARY
LONDON
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.