Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

profalbert78@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

profalbert78@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:49 am

Attn: The Beneficiary

My name is Prof Albert Augustine. I work with the presidential Task force on Contract / Inheritance matters of outstanding payment . This to bring to your attention after our proper investigation we discovered that your contract fund was not paid to you since over the years through Central Bank Of Nigeria amount Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars ($10.5 Million) and also we discovered that there is set of individuals who claim to be officials of the Government and bank officials and they only just collecting your money used for their family and yet still defrauding you. Therefore, the President Federal Government of Nigeria (President Mohammad Buhari) has approved the above mentioned fund for immediate release to you and also you should stop any communication with those fraud stars . Note, your approved fund will be paid to you through (TT) Or ATM CARD from UBA (United Bank For Africa Plc Nigeria )

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Prof. Albert Augustine
{PRESIDENTIAL TASK FORCE ON CONTRACT MATTERS}

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: < profalbert78@gmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.219.172]
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2022 04:33:18 +0100
Message-ID: <CABGtrtyq1OdprezEsC+TiE_uMDy8caTfh1etGzeJYqqBLur4fQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: From: : Prof Albert Augustine
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bankaccessunited@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 12, 2022 2:36 pm

Attn:The Beneficiary

My Name is Professor Albert Augustine . This is to notify you that the sum of US$10,500,000.00 has been deposited with the Access United Bank in Zebulon, Georgia on your behalf as compensation/ accrued interest fund,The United Nations Board of Auditors and the World Bank auditors are presently sitting in the United States this Second quarter supervising the payment of foreign beneficiary,This supervision exercise was part of the agreement signed at the last G-7 meeting held in Ukraine, May 8, 2022 between the UN,IMF,US Government and The World Bank Auditors under German presidency.Our legal department shall handle most important and vital aspect of it all, which is the legal angle of claim and to ensure that beneficiary receives their approved funds.

You are hereby advice to contact Access United Bank customer care for your online bank account details, and make sure you abide with their instructions and do provide them with every detail they may ask of you, to enable them finalize your online wire transfer (OWT) particulars in order for you to start transferring your Funds to any designated bank account of your choice.

CONTACT DETAILS
STEVE RUFF , CTFA .Financial Trust Officer
Access United Bank : 420 Griffin Street Zebulon,GA 30295 USA
E-mail: bankaccessunited@gmail.com

Contact me immediately with your acceptance message through my email also contact Mr Steve Ruff to his email : bankaccessunited@gmail.com with your full details information of your address

Yours Faithfully,

PROFESSOR ALBERT AUGUSTINE
(UN COORDINATOR )

Header:

Received: from 10.217.130.81
Return-Path: < profalbert78@gmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.161.48]
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2022 12:19:06 +0100
Message-ID: <CABGtrtyUsdCwDkO+6sfJn-i+C5BriQNeh-iktK0Y9VEvyP7Ldw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: PAYMENT
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.