Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

michaelgoodluckchambers@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:21 pm

I came out from the office of the Executive council together with the Contract investigation panel committee, to obtain an Order by Order, which is a green light that will enable the Contract Investigation panel committee release Contractors identification claim invoice number, Deed of Re-Assignment and Job Order which will enable the Halifax Bank London release your funds through our Crude Oil Reserve Trust Account, but my request was turned down. To this end,

I made some investigations regards to this matter and this is what I discovered. I have come to understand that you did not execute any contract for the Federal Government of Nigeria. You were called by some officials that work in one of the Federal Government ministries here in Nigeria to come and stand as a foreign contract that executed this project for the Nigerian Government, backing your claims up with some authentic and classified documents to stand and defend your claims. There was never any contract that was neither awarded to you by the Nigerian Government nor assigned to you by anybody (Sub-Contractor) as the case may be. These funds are either over invoiced money nor funds floating in one of the accounts here in Nigeria. Now I can understand why you have not received this contract benefit and why you have been spending your hard-earned money without achieving your objectives.

Your former counterparts/agents made a mess in your file, thereby making it very difficult to defend this project. Those people, who ever they are, are armatures and with the present state of your contract file, you can never receive this fund. I swear with my family blood and grave. I am not trying to make things difficult for you, but to advise you as your legal representative on the way and present stage of this transaction. I did not disclose this information to anybody and will never do so, even if you do not wish to continue with me. I am a professional and my duty is to protect the interest of my client at all cost. Based on my discovery, there are possibilities to make amends to this matter, thereby making you have 100% legal claims over these funds.

There is a part payment of one million dollars going on now for contractors and Nigeria Government is using Barclays bank and Arvest bank so if you want to get this one million dollars will get to your bank account within 24 hour but you have to obtain an affidavit of lost documents which will cost 290 dollars and this affidavit will make your information enter into the Centra computer system of Arvest Bank or Barclays bank London so if you are still interested and believe that you need this one million dollars part payment then get back

Yours

Michael Goodluck

Header:

Return-Path: <michaelgoodluckchambers@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic320-23.consmr.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (sonic320-23.consmr.mail.gq1.yahoo.com. [98.137.70.204])
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic320.consmr.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 18:20:49 +0000 (UTC)
Message-ID: <440816247.338555.1661451649744@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: RE;YOUR PAYMENT
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:45 pm

There is a part payment of 500 thousand dollars going on now for contractors and Nigeria Government is using Barclays bank and Arvest bank so if you want to get this 500 thousand dollars will get to your bank account within 24 hour but you have to obtain an affidavit of lost documents which will cost 190 dollars and this affidavit will make your information enter into the Centra computer system of Arvest Bank or Barclays bank London so if you are still interested and believe that you need this one million dollars part payment then get back

Yours

Michael Goodluck

Header:

Return-Path: <michaelgoodluckchambers@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic313-46.consmr.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (sonic313-46.consmr.mail.gq1.yahoo.com. [98.137.65.109])
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic313.consmr.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2022 12:09:02 +0000 (UTC)
Message-ID: <1287001892.501316.1664194142217@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Part payment of 500 thousand dollars
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:00 pm

SIR

THE DIRECTOR GENERAL OF THE CASH DELIVERY PAYMENT DEPARTMENT OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA REACHED OUT TO ME 2DAY ASKING IF I HAVE SOMEONE WHO CAN CLAIM 7 MILLION DOLLARS FROM A CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA DIPLOMAT WHO IS AT AIRPORT NOW WHO CAME TO DELIVER CONTACT PAYMENT CASH DELIVERY FOR A CONTRACTOR FOR NIGERIA GOVERNMENT BUT DISCOVERED THAT HE JUST DIED OF CANCER TWO DAYS AGO SO HE NEEDS SOMEONE WHO IS CAPABLE TO CLAIM THIS FUNDS AND RECEIVE 60% OF THE 7 MILLION DOLLARS SO IF YOU ARE CAPABLE TO CLAIM THIS FUNDS PLEASE GET BACK FOR MORE INFORMATION

MICHAEL
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.