Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scams to my account--Blufox

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

YOUR EMAIL HAVE WON (OPEN ATTACHMENT FILL AND RETURN)

Unread postby Bluefox » Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:03 am

HEADER
Return-Path: <bhgkgfdrs@olivaandsons.hn>
Received: from moutng.kundenserver.de (moutng.kundenserver.de. [212.227.126.171])

TRACED EMAIL
IP address: 212.227.126.171
IP address country: Germany
IP address state: Baden-Württemberg
IP address city: Ludwigsburg
ISP of this IP: 1&1 Internet AG

.ESPN Head Office

Registered office:

3 Queen Caroline Street,

London, W6 9PE.

Company No: 4620511.

FROM THE DESK OF ESPN STAR CRICKET AWARD.

Dear Email Owner,
This E-mail is to officially inform you that your E-mail Address has been verified and pronounced as the lucky winner of £1,000,000.00 GBP in the 2012 Award by ESPN Star Cricket Draw Promotion UK. We wish to congratulate you over your E-mail Address success in this financial bailout plan. Your E-mail Address emerged as one of the ten final recipients of a cash Grant/Donation of (One Million Great British Pounds) to salvage your finances and to develop your community. This cash grant is a gift you will never be required to pay it back.

This financial bailout plan is funded by Microsoft Corporation/Yahoo Incorporated, United Nations Agencies, Economic Development Organizations and Regional Unions which include the African Union (AU), Asia Cooperation Dialogue (ACD), European Union (EU), Union of South American Nations (UNASUR), North American Union (NAU) etcetera in an effort to reduce the impact of food and financial crisis around the world. The leaders of these organizations by (ESPN STAR CRICKET AWARD) held in London UK, and made donations for this program. We were engaged to carry out the task of conducting the E-mail Address balloting and to subsequently pay winners.

Note that all participants' E-mail Address were selected randomly from companies all over different countries of the world through a random sampling and your E-mail Address attached to file reference number (ESC-P038/C098Q/02/LTY) emerged as one of the lucky numbers that won the sum of (One Million Great British Pounds) £1,000,000.00 GBP.

Our method of payment is through a Demand Bank Draft that will be issued in your favor so that you can easily en-cash it in your country. All you have to do now is to provide us with the information below to enable the management of our company issue you the Bank Draft in your favor. You are required to fill the Verification & Funds Release Form below.
VERIFICATION AND FUNDS RELEASE FORM

1. Full Name's:....................................................................2. Sex: ....................3. Country:...............................................................
4. State/City:.......................................5. Contact Address:.....................................................................................................................
6. Mobile/Tel Number:..........................................................7. Marital Status:...................................8. Occupation:.................................
9. Date/Age:.............................................12. Winning E-Mail:.........................................................14. Amount Won:.................................

For claims of your winning funds you are advice to send us your information via email below: E-mail:
espnstarcricket002@hotmail.com
As a security measure, you are asked to keep your winning information confidential until you have made your claim. This is mainly to avoid putting up double claims with your Email Address which will result to the cancellation of your cash grant. On behalf of myself and all staff of ESPN STAR CRICKET ORGANIZATION, I say congratulations once again.

Your sincerely,

Mrs. Maria Anderson

TELL: +447031899564

FAX: +44 8704 924 534.

Email: espnstarcricket002@hotmail.com
ESPN Star Cricket Draw Promotion UK.
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

GOOD NEWS YOU HAVE WON VIEW THE ATTACHED FILE

Unread postby Bluefox » Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:08 am

rom: FROM: ANGLO AMERICA SA ONLINE williams_john2020@hotmail.com via yahoo.com
reply-to: drwilliamsjohn@gala.net

HEADER
Received: from [173.245.64.68] by web1116.biz.mail.sk1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 23 Apr 2012 05:50:41 PDT
X-RocketYMMF: webokoza022
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.5 YahooMailWebService/0.8.117.340979
Message-ID: <1335185441.93198.YahooMailClassic@web1116.biz.mail.sk1.yahoo.com>

TRACED EMAIL
IP address: 173.245.64.68
IP address country: United States
ISP of this IP: EGIHosting

JOHANNESBURG SOUTH AFRICA
WINNING BATCH NUMBER: (13/26/DC36.) &
REFERENCE NUMBER: (06 08 010 19 30 42

Today your e-mail id was selected through the computer ballot system, as a winner in Anglo America Gold industrial lottery winner in South Africa .

You have to contact your claim agent for your payment process and include your personal information for smooth transaction.

Claim Agent: Mr. Jerry brown

drwilliamsjohn@gala.net

Tel/: +27 – 781– 738- 227

For verification purpose, forward to him your claim details below;

(1) Your Tel ( Mobile ):

(2) Your Nationality/Country:

{3} Your Full Names:

{4} Your Occupation

{5} Your Age.

Ref No.06 08 010 19 30 42

Batch number: 13/26/DC36.

Security code: 676

Amount Won: US $2,000,000.00 (Two million United States Dollars)

Congratulations once again.

Regards,

Williams John
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

URGENT PLEASE

Unread postby Bluefox » Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:43 am

HEADER
Received: from [67.21.19.23] by web113707.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 23 Apr 2012 04:01:09 PDT
Message-ID: <1335178869.3260.YahooMailClassic@web113707.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 04:01:09 -0700 (PDT)

TRACED EMAIL
IP address: 67.21.19.23
IP address country: Satellite Provider
ISP of this IP: Maritime Telecommunications Network
Organization: GEOID Telecommunications via Hunter Communications

URGENT PLEASE

I m Mr JOHN ODU .. From lome Togo West Africa Country.Please i need your urgent assistance to transfer the sum of $11.3million immediately to your country. i will await your urgent responds so that i will give you every details about this transaction to anebel you follow it up immediately.

Thanks and your urgent responds is needed if you are interested please.

MR JOHN ODU.
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

Loan

Unread postby Bluefox » Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:47 am

reply-to: terrywonda@gmail.com

HEADER
Received: from [184.22.115.4] by web181306.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 23 Apr 2012 20:16:06 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.4 YahooMailWebService/0.8.117.340979
Message-ID: <1335237366.9721.YahooMailClassic@web181306.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 20:16:06 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: terrywonda@gmail.com

TRACED EMAIL
IP address: 184.22.115.4
IP address state: Pennsylvania
IP address city: Scranton
IP postcode: 18501
ISP of this IP: Network Operations Center

Apply for a loan with your Name:Country:state:Loan Amount:duration:Mobile Number
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

Let me know on time if interested

Unread postby Bluefox » Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:50 am

HEADER
Return-Path: <Abdul01@muslim.com>
Received: from mailout-us.mail.com (mailout-us.gmx.com. [74.208.5.67])

TRACED EMAIL
IP address: 74.208.5.67
IP address state: Pennsylvania
IP address city: Wayne
IP postcode: 19087
ISP of this IP: 1&1 Internet

Hello Dear,

I crave your indulgence, knowing that this my mail maybe astounded to you. My name is Bin Abdul Razak, a branch manager of the CIMB Bank, Sarawak branch Malaysia . I got your information during my search through the Internet, and I decided to confide in you. I am 49years of age with a family of 2 lovely kids. It may interest you to hear that I am a peaceful man by nature and I wouldn’t want to involve my family in a mess.

Though I do not know how you may feel about this because you might have double mind. But I am telling you that this is real and you are not going to regret after doing this transaction with me. I only hope that we can assist each other. But if you are not interested in this business offer, kindly ignore it and I will not contact you again. There is a personal financial transaction that I would want you to handle with me, which will benefit both of us.

As the regional manager of the CIMB Bank; it is my obligation to send in a financial report to my head office in the capital city (Kuala Lumpur-Malaysia) at the end of every year. On the course of the last two years end of the year report 2009, I discovered that my branch in which I am the manager made Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars ($7, 500,000.00) which my head office is not aware of it, and will never be aware of. I have since place this fund on what we call SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without any beneficiary, just to investigate the source, but I discovered at last that it was an excess profit from our bank which nobody is aware of.

As an official of the bank, I cannot be directly connected to this fund,Mean While you will have 40% of the total fund, Note that there are practically no risk involved, it will be bank to bank transfer.

If you would accept this offer to work with me, I will appreciate it very much, as soon as I receive your response, I will give you the details on how we can achieve it successfully. I would appreciate your urgent response via my private email ( binabdulzak@clubmember.org )

Best Regards
Dr. Bin Abdul Razak
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

Welcome to your step recruitment

Unread postby Bluefox » Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:54 am

reply-to: jkehoe290@aol.com

HEADER
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=softfail (google.com: domain of transitioning john_kehoe3@zing.vn does not designate 217.220.34.12 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=john_kehoe3@zing.vn

TRACED EMAIL
IP address: 217.220.34.12
IP address country: Italy
ISP of this IP: BT Italia S.p.A.
Organization: Server Farm Infrastructure and Services

Welcome to your step recruitment,

You have been selected for assignment as a Detective Shopper
In your area, and you will get $200 being a Detective Shopper.
There is no charge to become a shopper and you do not need
Previous experience, your employment packet will include funds for the
Shopping.

We would like you to participate because it's fun & rewarding.

Provide the following details if you are interested to

Full Name:
Address:
City, State, Zip:
Phone Number:

After you Sign-Up, You will have access to training materials.

Regards,
John Kehoe
jkehoe290@aol.com
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

From the desk of :Engr.Joaquim Mayer

Unread postby Bluefox » Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:10 am

from: From:Mr.Joaquim Mayer.Sonangol.South African liason office. joaquimm_sonangolsa@live.co.za via yahoo.com
reply-to: joaquimm_sonangolsa@myway.com

HEADER
Received: from [69.22.172.78] by web181611.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 23 Apr 2012 03:20:53 PDT
X-RocketYMMF: weblucky999@att.net
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.4 YahooMailWebService/0.8.117.340979
Message-ID: <1335176453.7926.YahooMailClassic@web181611.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 03:20:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: "From:Mr.Joaquim Mayer.Sonangol.South African liason office." <joaquimm_sonangolsa@live.co.za>
Reply-To: joaquimm_sonangolsa@myway.com

TRACED EMAIL
IP address: 69.22.172.78
ISP of this IP: nLayer Communications
Organization: GIGLINX

23rd April, 2012.
Please read the attached Crude oil lifting license proposal.
Crude oil lifting license operations..pdf
57K View Download

Attn: Sir/Madam,
Please, kindly take your time to understand the content of this email. I wish to introduce you to a transaction that
would be of immense benefit to both of us. Being the assistant director in the marketing and products department of
SONANGOL PETROLEUM AGENCY here in United Kingdom and South Africa as the liaison office, it is possible
that we may be tempted to make fortune out of our client's situations, when we cannot help it, or left with no better
option.
The issue I am presenting to you is a case of a Dutch South African who Operated a license with this agency with the
mandate to sale 60million Barrels of crude for the total period of five years. The monthly allocation to this crude oil
license number is 1million barrels which attracts total commission of $2million dollars every month as profit for five
years.
For health reasons, Mr. Vart could not continue with the active activities involve in negotiating sales since January
2011 and he later informed the agency through his attorney of his sad health situation and his inability to continue with
sales operation which leaves the license dormant for more than a year.
However, I don't belong to that school of thought which proposes that the fortune of unlucky people go down the drain.
I therefore seek for your assistance in presenting your company as license beneficiary since i am not allowed to own a
crude oil license with the same agency as a staff. This is a legitimate business exercise that gives us opportunity to net in
$2million dollars every month and this will be shared 50/50 as my partner. As a staff of the agency, i am very certain
that the Agency will not hesitate to re assign the mentioned license No: to any serious company or individual who has
what it takes to operate this license and with my connection and experience within the agency, i will do everything
possible to ensure w e have a successful bid and the license awarded to any company you and i are presenting.
Please give your response to this email via my private email (joaquimm_sonangol@myway.com). I will give you
comprehensive details when I hear from you and how we can handle this together.
Regards,
Eng Joaquim Mayer.
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

Recommendation Letter Attached

Unread postby Bluefox » Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:15 am

from: SYNTHETIC LABORATORIES PTY LTD syntheticlab@gmail.com

LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION.pdf
72K View Download

RONKHOZA & CO CHAMBERS
Attorneys at Law, Conveyances & Public Notaries Nottingham Shire, NG4 1SQ Essex Randburg Avene# 442 Johannesburg South Africa Tel/ Fax: +27832486391 Email ( ronkhoza@gmail.com ) Email ( ronkhozachambers@yahoo.com )

ATTEN: SIR/MADAM
I'm Barr Ron Khoza, expert in corporate and legal claims; I'm a partner at Riaan Lou &
Associates South Africa, I am contacting you in regards to a deceased client who died in an
auto accident in Cape Town, South Africa in March 2007; he was a prominent client of mine. He
happens to be from your country originally and share the same last names with you. Before his
death, my client deposited (US$ 15 Million USD) at the vault of a financial institution in South
Africa, documentations regarding these transaction indicates that claims can only be made by
his relative/ family member. Unfortunately he had no (will) at the time of his death.
All efforts made through some Private Investigators in South Africa have revealed no link to
any of his family member. But your name came up as a possible relative. However, the South
African law of succession/claims/fund indicates a duration in which such claims could be
tolerated. The financial institution have mandated me to present the next of kin or a relative
who will claim the funds and Failure to respond to this ultimatum would legally allow the
financial institute to report this funds to the South African Reserve Bank as unclaimed
funds(Lack of supersede).
I have put in place all necessary requirements concerning the release of this funds and it is my
intention to introduce this opportunity to you as the beneficiary. Please note that I'm legally
equipped with all necessary information/documentations concerning this fund. Upon your
decision of acceptance, I would process the release of these funds to your possession as the
Beneficiary. Immediately you get in touch with me, I would be able to inform you on how this
could be concluded. In conclusion, it's my concern to demand your ultimate honesty, cooperation and confidentiality to enable us conclude this transaction. I GUARANTEE that this
process would be executed under a legitimate arrangement that would legally protect you from
any breach of the law.
Best regards,
Ron Khoza
TELE; 0027 832486391
Email ( ronkhoza@gmail.com )
Email ( ronkhozachambers@yahoo.com )
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

Re: New Government Policy On The Release Of Your Fund For Th

Unread postby Bluefox » Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:18 am

from: info_ng@presidency-gov-ng.com info_nig_gov@presidency.com via yahoo.com
reply-to: special_adviser_presidency@presidency.com

HEADER
Received: from [195.216.245.10] by web190105.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 23 Apr 2012 17:48:25 SGT
X-RocketYMMF: mrsstellaojukwu
Message-ID: <1335174505.99388.YahooMailClassic@web190105.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 17:48:25 +0800 (SGT)
From: "info_ng@presidency-gov-ng.com" <info_nig_gov@presidency.com>
Reply-To: special_adviser_presidency@presidency.com

TRACED EMAIL
IP address: 195.216.245.10
IP address country: Nigeria
ISP of this IP: Peace Global Satellite communications Ltd

Dear Honorable Fund Beneficiary,

Re: New Government Policy On The Release Of Your Fund For This Fiscal Year 2012.
You are welcomed back in this 2012 new fiscal year and we are wishing you Happy Prosperous New Year ahead. Going by the new Government Policy on Foreign Debt Reconciliation, the Federal Republic of Nigeria has come up with a new fund release policy introduction. The beneficiaries to this new policy are those whose contract fund, inheritance and lottery winning fund has been delayed, this is in accordance / agreement with the United Nation and IMF new debt reconciliation policy which is focused on reducing the suffering and plight of the affected beneficiaries especially on this period of global recess.

To this effect, beneficiaries are directed to contact the office of the presidency for immediate clarity and release of your funds respectively.This arrangement is geared towards improving Nigerian bilateral relationship with other International communities. The lucky beneficiaries like you and ten (10) others are advised to reconfirm their contact informations to this office immediately to eneble us expedite action on the release of your funds. However the funds are to be released by Bank To Bank Wire Transfer which will only cost beneficiaries with their fund approved certificate $165 Notarization fee. So you are advised to reconfirm your banking details for immediate release / transfer of your funds or better still indicate how you will like to receive your funds if you don't like Bank To Bank Wire Transfer. Thanks....

Best Regards.

Mrs. Stella Ojukwu
Special Adviser to the President on Debt Servicing
Federal Republic of Nigeria
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

Subject. Supply Needed

Unread postby Bluefox » Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:22 am

HEADER
Received: from [41.218.246.243] (account martinskubu142@mail.kz)
by backend02n.mail.kz (CommuniGate Pro WEBUSER 5.2.13)
with HTTP id 81250159; Mon, 23 Apr 2012 14:41:17 +0600

TRACED EMAIL
IP address: 41.218.246.243
IP address country: Ghana
IP address state: Volta
IP address city: Ashaiman
ISP of this IP: Ghana Telecom

Dear Sir,

The Government of Ghana, in West Africa, has recieved funds from the
INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATION(IDA) with loan number :IDA
CREDIT NO:3964GH,and AGENCE FRANCAISE DE DEVELOPMENT(AFD),AFD LOAN
NO:CGH 6004.01.G, towards the cost of community based rural
development projects ( CBRDP) and intends to apply part of this fund
to cover eligible payments under the contracts for the supply of the
following items.

1. water treatment plants and Chemicals.

2. Fertiliser.

3. Medical equiptment.

4. Agro chemicals.

5. Condoms.

6. Educational infrastucture.

7. Fishing equipment.
8. Knapsack sprayer.
9. Treated mosquito net.
10.T-shirts/Umbrellas.
11.Hospital bed sheets and Pilow cases.
13.Security equiptment. Electrical Equipment.

14.Fire Fighting equiptment. 15.General Equipment.
16.Telecommunications Equipment. Tender is open to all eligible
foreign contractors from eligible source countries as defined in the
guidelines of the procurement Board of ther Republic of Ghana.If you
can handle the supply any of the above items, get back to me for more
details. i am a commision agent.

Thanks, Mr.Martins Kubu, CEO (Owner)
martins Investment Agency
Plot 112 Airport Road Accra-Ghana
E_mail martinskubu10@hotmail.com
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

PreviousNext