Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Car Wrap Scam part 2

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Car Wrap Scam part 2

Unread postby char » Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:09 pm

I received an e-mail asking if i`d wrap my car for 300.00 a week.I replied saying i may be interested. and sent my info. Haven`t received anything else ,but mean while checked out wrap scams and found them for energy drink they mentioned.Wrote back and said to remove me because I read they were a scam. Probably wont get any reply.Have had some other scams lately and didn`t fall for them either, like IRS scams. Beware.
char
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:17 pm

You might still receive a check in the mail. Promptly destroy it if you do as it will be a fake. Be careful of future Scam E-mails as you may have been put on some scammer's "Sucker List".

If you still have the E-mail from your Scammer Please post it here along with a copy of the Header. Please remove any of your personal information. We don't need it, just that of the scammer's.

Also, Please read this thread to protect yourself:
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... =3&t=26504
BA
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:49 pm

char,
Without the email addresses used and the copy/pasted email text posted, along with phone numbers and any other DETAILS of the scammer, nobody can be warned. Victims need some specific information to search to see if it is a scam.

Stories do not save other victims, details save victims. I hope you will repost, and give them.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby MirisaBurger » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:22 pm

It sounded very sketchy and too good to be true. And I found this site thank you so much. And he is still saying to deposit the check and to send out money, no thank you.

[Images removed, as they contained victim personal details. Also, images of text cannot be searched.]

Google+ name of scammer is Lucas Rox.

Thanks for your response. It is very easy and simple,
no application fees required, this is how it works; the
basic premise of the "paid to drive concept" Redline
Energy Drink" seeks people, regular citizens,
professional drivers, and all car owners above
eighteen(18) years old, to go about their normal
routine as they usually do, only with an advertisement
for "Redline Energy Drink" plastered on their cars. The
advertisements are typically vinyl decals, also known
as "auto wraps" that almost seem to be painted on the
vehicle, and which will cover some portion of your
car's exterior surface. What does the company gain
from the type of advertisement strategy? Lots of
exposure and awareness; the auto wraps tend to be
colorful, eye catching and attracts lots of attention.
Plus, it is a form of advertising with a captive
audience, meaning people who are stuck in traffic can
not take their eyes off the ad vehicle. This program
will last for three(3) months and the minimum period
you can participate is one(1) month. You will be
compensated with Four hundred per Week
($400/week),which is essentially a"Rental" payment
for letting our company use your car. Redline Energy
Drink shall provide detailers that will handle the advert
placement on your car, these detailers have been
tested and confirmed perfect for thejob in order not
to leave any damage on your car after the end of the
program.

.. tested and confirmed perfect job in order not
to leave any damage on your car after the end of the
program.

There will be no fee for gas since you are not driving
to anywhere else apart from your daily routine Please
provide the following information

Full Name;

Address:

Make of car/year:

Do you have a driver's license?

Cell Phone Number:

Email Address:

We shall be contacting you as soon as we receive this
information, Redline Energy Drink looks forward to
working with you.

Hiring Manager
--
Congratulations, I am happy to inform you that you
have successfully been entered into the program. An
expert, who will meet you has been allocated to install
the decals on your car. You will therefore receive your
payment alongside the money that will be paid to the
national car detailer (expert) in the mail. 80 when you
get the payment, you will take out your first week pay
of $400 and give the rest to the detailer. This is to
afford mutual relationship between you and the
detailer. A check would be mailed to you to cover your
money and the detailer's money.ln view of this, please
confirm the following details; How long do you intend
to carry the advertisement on your car? One(1) month,
two(2) months or three(3) months Do you use your car
everyday?AIso reconfirm your name and address as it
should be on the check, where your payment should
be mailed and do you have a bank account. You are to
be checking your email daily for updates and will your
check will arrive in the mail. Regards.
Hiring Manager

Good Morning, I'm sorry about the late response and
update on your payment, Your Payment has been
mailed out via UPS courier service as discussed and it
has been delivered to you this morning via UPS
Courier service with this UPS Tracking
(1Z11898Wo14xxxx).. I need you to go ahead and
have the check deposited as soon as you received the
check, Deduct $400 for your first week pay and
withdraw the rest $1640 out to send to the detailer as
discussed and get back to me for instructions on how
to send the funds to the detailer. As soon as the
detailer confirmed the payment received, The wrap will
be schedule for the next day... I will be wating to hear
from you asap.
MirisaBurger
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:01 pm

MirisaBurger,

Please, stop all communication from the scammer now. Do not cash that check. Report the scam to the police.
And read this other advice.
What to do if you are a victim of a scam
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... =3&t=26504

Reporting a Scammer's Profile or Email Address? Don't!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=66948

Please give us the scammer's email address. That is the most important detail we need.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

propel energy drink mix

Unread postby linda » Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:40 pm

i got a email saying they would put a wrap on my car when I went to sent the money the money gram people would not send it saying it was a scram I am very thankful to them I put the money back in the bank and the check bounced today so I had to pay a return check fee which is a lot better than paying all that money back out of my account
linda
New survivor

Re: propel energy drink mix

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:49 pm

Linda, can you post the email address of the scammer and the emails that he sent to you? We need DETAILS to save others. Thanks.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby linda » Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:32 pm

the email was on craigs list dshsv-5315931250@res.craigslist.org s he said his name was Mr. warren goins the company Regional head of promotions this is propel energy drink mix company we offer $400 a week the person who first contacted me was beth haynes
linda
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:38 pm

Do you have "beth haynes'" email address? Do you have her emails saved in your inbox to post here?
Please remove your details from the emails before posting.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

lucrox1313@gmail.com

Unread postby jerry4152 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:17 am

I was Browsing on CraigsList one day and I found an ad saying that they would pay me $400 a week to put an auto wrap on my car for Redline Energy Drink. Being the sucker that I am I texted the number and he told me to e-mail lucrox1313@gmail.com (the hiring manager). And this is what the emails entailed.

Redline Energy drink

Thanks for your response. It is very easy and simple, no application fees required, this is how it works; the basic premise of the "paid to drive concept" Redline Energy Drink" seeks people, regular citizens, professional drivers, and all car owners above eighteen(18) years old, to go about their normal routine as they usually do, only with an advertisement for "Redline Energy Drink" plastered on their cars. The advertisements are typically vinyl decals, also known as "auto wraps" that almost seem to be painted on the vehicle, and which will cover some portion of your car's exterior surface. What does the company gain from the type of advertisement strategy? Lots of exposure and awareness; the auto wraps tend to be colorful, eye catching and attracts lots of attention. Plus, it is a form of advertising with a captive audience, meaning people who are stuck in traffic can not take their eyes off the ad vehicle. This program will last for three(3) months and the minimum period you can participate is one(1) month. You will be compensated with Four hundred per Week ($400/week),which is essentially a"Rental" payment for letting our company use your car. Redline Energy Drink shall provide detailers that will handle the advert placement on your car, these detailers have been tested and confirmed perfect for the job in order not to leave any damage on your car after the end of the program.

There will be no fee for gas since you are not driving to anywhere else apart from your daily routine Please provide the following information :

Full Name;
Address:
Make of car/year:
Do you have a driver's license?
Cell Phone Number:
Email Address:

We shall be contacting you as soon as we receive this information, Redline Energy Drink looks forward to working with you.

Hiring Manager

Congratulations, I am happy to inform you that you have successfully been entered into the program. An expert, who will meet you has been allocated to install the decals on your car. You will therefore receive your payment alongside the money that will be paid to the national car detailer (expert) in the mail. So when you get the payment, you will take out your first week pay of $400 and give the rest to the detailer. This is to afford mutual relationship between you and the detailer. A check would be mailed to you to cover your money and the detailer's money.In view of this, please confirm the following details; How long do you intend to carry the advertisement on your car? One(1) month, two(2) months or three(3) months Do you use your car everyday?Also reconfirm your name and address as it should be on the check, where your payment should be mailed and do you have a bank account. You are to be checking your email daily for updates and will your check will arrive in the mail. Regards.

Hiring Manager

Good Day, I'm sorry about the late response and update on your payment, Your Payment has been mailed out via USPS courier service as discussed and it will be delivered to you tomorrow or next via USPS Courier service with this USPS Tracking (9405501699320067xxxxx).. I will like you to respond back as soon as you receive this email to confirm your interest in the position. I will be waiting to hear from you asap

Thanks.
lucas rox

Good Day, Your Payment has been mailed out via USPS courier service as discussed and it has been delivered to you this morning via USPS Courier service with this USPS Tracking # (9405501699320067xxxxx).. I need you to go ahead and have the check deposited as soon as you received the check, Deduct $400 for your first week pay and withdraw the rest $1950 out to send to the detailer as discussed and get back to me for instructions on how to send the funds to the detailer. As soon as the detailer confirmed the payment received, The wrap will be schedule for the next day... I will be waiting to hear from you asap.

Also this continued as a text message from my phone. His number is (512) seven nine three 8037

The check has been delivered to you. Go ahead and deposit it and deduct 400 for your first weeks pay and send 1950 to the detailer.

Visit any moneygram store near you and have the sum oh 1950 sent to the detailer.
Revievers name: (REMOVED BA)
Address: (REMOVED BA)

So I asked him why I had to send the payment to the detailer.
Response:
to afford mutual relationship between me and the detailer.

I took the check to my bank. Thank god one of the tellers caught that the check looked "funny" so I talked to the manager of my bank and she told me to call the bank where it was sent from to validate the check. As it turn out they cannot tell me that information. The bank it was sent from what Bank United.

This site was very helpful I thank all of these people that has put this on here. You have saved me royally. I am going to the Police with the check tomorrow and tell them about the scam.
jerry4152
New survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.