Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scam emails from my account part 7

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Scam emails from my account part 8

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:59 pm

Hello long time beneficiary, REPLY BACK NOW!!!!!!

Received: from User [82.128.1.135] by teknikakademi.com with ESMTP
(SMTPD32-8.10) id AA2911600B2; Sat, 11 Aug 2012 12:47:21 +0300
Reply-To: <annakante01@gmail.com>
From: "CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA"<gochi_bocc@accountant.com>

Hello long time beneficiary,

I am Miss Go Chi , a computer scientist in Barclays Bank In London as i came back to Nigeria due to my good experience/Good Job I deed in Berclays bank London-UK I just started work with C.B.N. as a computer scientist .

I came across your file which was marked X and your released disk painted RED, I took time to study it and found out that you have paid VIRTUALLY all fees and certificate but the fund has not been release to you.

The most annoying thing is that they cannot tell you the truth that on no account will they ever release the fund to you; instead they let you spend more money unnecessarily.

I do not intend to work here all the days of my life, I can release this fund to you if you can certify me of my security, and how I can run away from this Nigeria if I do this, because if I don't run away from this country after i made the transfer, I will be seriously in trouble and my life will be in danger.

Please this is like a Mafia setting in Nigeria; you may not understand it because you are not a Nigerian.

The only thing I will need to release this fund is a special HARD DISK we call it HD 140 GB. You will buy two of it, recopy your information, destroy the previous one, and punch the computer to reflect in your bank within 24 banking hours. I will clean up the tracer and destroy your file, after which I will run away from Nigeria to meet with you.

If you are interested, do get in touch with me immediately on my E-MAIL:

Get back to me with the below information

Your Full Name:...................

Your Complete Address:............

Mobile Number:....................

Sex/Age/Marital Status:...........

Bank account details........................

So that there won't be any mistake the sum of $10m usd into your bank account immediately.

Have in mind that with the help of this Transfer software the transfer will perfectly be taken place without causing any problem to the account in which you will provide for the fund transfer.

Regards,
Miss Go Chi
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:01 am

Greetings Dear Friend,

Greetings Dear Friend,

First, let me start by introducing myself as Mrs. Nata Compaore, a
mother of two children and the Auditing and Accounting section manager
with Bank of African, Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. Since May 2002 to
date. I am Mrs. Nata Compaore,

I decided to reach you directly by Email to solicit your assistance
and Guidelines in making a business investment and transfer of huge
sum of amount to your country from Bank Of Africa Burkina Faso.the sum
of Twenty Three Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars ($23.5
million) into your account and I believed that you are a reliable and
trustworthy person capable to handle this transaction and as well
establishing a medium size industry in your country on my behalf as
par my own percentage of the transaction. I saw this opportunity while
rearranging the old and abandoned files for official documentation in
our branch office.

The owner of this account late Mr. Paul Louis Halley was the seventh
richest man in France, He died with his entire family was among the
victims of Dec, 2003 Air-Crash. You can confirm through this
website;http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/oxfordshire/4537663.stm

My investigation proved to me that his company does not know anything
about this account. I want to assured you that this it is real And a
Genuine business transaction, hope that you will never let me down in
this transaction, at the conclusion of this business, you will be
giving 40% of the total amount, 50% will be for me, while the
remaining 10% is mapped out for any expenses that may comes up during
the transfer process.

No one know of this and i decided to convert it to be a personal deal
between me and you. I know you do not know me as we have never meet
before and it might sound strange but if you can handle this Reply to
mrscompaore@gmail.com, what I want you to do is This:

(1).To stand as the Beneficiary to claim the funds.
(2). To Receive the funds into your business or private bank
account.( An empty account can be Ok).
If you're intereted please send this below informations.

Full name....................
Country......................
Age..........................
Private phone no..............

I look forward to your earliest reply for more details.

Tanks. Best regards,
Mrs. Nata Compaore.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:23 pm

PAYMENT CONFIRMATION.

X-Originating-IP: [98.235.165.214]
Authentication-Results: mta1363.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=gmail.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=gmail.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO CS-SERVER.customstuff.local) (98.235.165.214)
by mta1363.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sat, 11 Aug 2012 22:36:20 -0700
Received: from User ([62.43.192.7]) by CS-SERVER.customstuff.local with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Tue, 7 Aug 2012 14:32:59 -0400
Reply-To: <unitedstatesambassadortonigeri@gmail.com>
From: "Embassy of the United States of America"<unitedstatesambassadorto@gmail.com>

Embassy of the United States of America
Abuja-Nigeria
From the Office Of Mr. Terence McCulley
American Ambassador to Nigeria
Attn :
I wish to bring to your notice that the Nigerian government has finally complied to the sanction of the United Nation to pay all outstanding contract/Inheritance fund, including scam victims compensation payments to the beneficiaries. The president has forwarded the list of beneficiaries, which categorically confirms that you are entitled to the sum of $14,500,000.00 to the Central Bank of Nigeria to enable them distribute thud funds to the appropriate beneficiaries.

In the past, top government officials of the banks and the Nigerian government have always taken this payments as an opportunity to extort money from beneficiaries, therefore to completely avoid a re-occurrence, the United Nations have joined forces with the United State embassy in Nigeria to adopt a strategy that have worked to the favor of Canadian beneficiaries. Most important to us, we want you to make sure that all beneficiaries receive their payment, but there is no guarantee that you will ever receive this money if you are to deal directly with the Bank or these Nigerian government, this is why we have introduce a Risk management and debt settlement expert who have agreed to send a team of legal representative to Nigeria, to process the release of your fund.

This develop will leave no room for extortion and will guarantee the payment of your $14,500,000.00. Your name was included in a payroll register that was sent to SUN LIFE ASSURANCE COMPANY, CANADA to establish a payment system for the release of your $14,500,000.00. Kindly respond back with your FULL NAME, CURRENT ADDRESS, CONTACT TELEPHONE (Land & Cell) and personal ID for more details and contact information of the payroll coordinator for the payment of your money.

Regardless of your past experience, do not hesitate to respond to this email, you will be happy with the way and manner that this transaction will be handled and I double assure you of the successful release of your $14,500,000.00.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you
Sincerely yours,

E-mail: unitedstatesambassadortonigeri@gmail.com
E-mail: dr.100@w.cn
Ambassador Terence P. McCulley.
United states Ambassador to Nigeria.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:26 pm

Re: ARE YOU (DEAD) OR (ALIVE)???

From: "DR. JERRY MORGAN" <diamond.securitycompany@gmail.com>

ARE YOU (DEAD) OR (ALIVE)
DIRECTOR DHL COURIER SERVICE.

Hello Sir;

I am writing to confirm the fact if you are (DEAD) or (ALIVE) and failure to reply back in the next 24hrs simply means what Mr Jude Betsy said was right that you are dead. Mr Jude Betsy has agreed to pay the needed charge fee valued of $98.00 dollars required for the Bond Stamp Duty Fee of your ATM CARD , but we have not gotten the money from him yet as we want to find out if you are DEAD or not, so if you are still (ALIVE) you are advice in your own best interest to reply back, The only money you will pay to our office here is just the $98.00 for the paper works, Take note of this now, so we can stop further communication with Mr Jude Betsy and deliver the (ATM CARD ) to your door step being the original beneficently of of your funds.

BELOW IS THE PAYMENT INFORMATION YOU WILL USE TO SEND THE $98.00 TO OUR CASHIER NAME THROUGH WESTERN UNION.

Receivers Name====CHARLES AFOTEY
Address:==========12/1 Achimota estates,
Country============Ghana
City===============Accra
Text question=======Urgent
Text answers======= Needed
Amount============$98.00usd
MTCN Number=======?

You must send us the details provided by Western Union immediately you made the payment of $98usd.

Senders Name=======
Sender Address======
Sender Country======
MTCN==============
Amount sent========

Looking forward to hear from you if you are still ALIVE, reply back for fast action so that your delivery will commence upon receipt of your respond.

Best Regards,
DR. JERRY MORGAN
COMPANY ACCRA GHANA.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:26 pm

Congratulations To You Western Union European Union

From: Western Union European Transfer <wueuropeantransfer20@gmail.com>

Congratulations I wish to inform you that your Email was luckily picked among others which you have been mandated to Receive the total sum of € 1.500,000 (One Million Five Hundred Thousand Euro Only) through Western Union This funds was given to you by the European Union With Bank of Germany to support individual due to the worldwide economy meltdown,we have Process your first payment of $ 5,000 USD.To track payment use www.westernunion.com before going to pick it up Sender Name: Raymond John, MTCN 0534-12-(4 digit code),though we have provided you with only Six digits because of security reasons so please contact us as soon as possible for the last 4 digit code .You are Required to send Us Your Name, Address, Phone number for more information.

Congratulations once again.
Western Union
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:03 pm

Foreign Payment Due Process Unit

X-Originating-IP: [94.141.21.58]
Authentication-Results: mta1224.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=gmail.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=gmail.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO wsmail.webself.it) (94.141.21.58)
by mta1224.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sun, 12 Aug 2012 16:32:30 -0700
Received: from villales by wsmail.webself.it with local (Exim 4.77)
(envelope-from <villales@wsmail.webself.it>)
id 1T0WzH-000LNi-1P
Subject: Foreign Payment Due Process Unit
X-PHP-Script: www.villaales.it/wp-content//themes/ins ... he/cll.php for 41.71.190.12
Reply-To: dueprocessunit3@yahoo.com.ph

Dear sir, Instruction was given by the Office of Presidency and United Nations(UN) and also (IMF)to transfer Sum of $10m through ATM Debit Card to you which you can use it in near cash point,shopping mall or banking. You can withdrawal money from your ATM Debit Card from any ATM MACHINE location or center of your choice/nearest to you, in any part of the world. You should reconfirm your address and full name and also telephone number for urgent delivery of your original ATM Debit Card to you within 48hrs. Yours faithfully, Mr.Emake Eze Foreign Payment Due Process Unit. E-mail:dueprocessunit4@yahoo.com
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:04 pm

Update.

X-Originating-IP: [74.208.5.67]
Authentication-Results: mta1070.mail.ac4.yahoo.com from=mail.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=mail.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (HELO mailout-us.mail.com) (74.208.5.67)
by mta1070.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sun, 12 Aug 2012 18:03:11 -0700
Received: (qmail 27830 invoked by uid 0); 13 Aug 2012 01:03:11 -0000
Received: from 184.154.76.139 by rms-us017 with HTTP
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="========GMXBoundary17791344819789303446"
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 21:03:08 -0400
Message-ID: <20120813010309.17790@gmx.com>

ATTN: My Friend,

The UNITED NATION here in Ghana has approved the shipment of your CONSIGNMENT.

kindly send your House contact address to me for verification delivery.

More so it will interest you to know that a Diplomat has been appointed for the delivery.

I await your urgent responses.

Congratulations.

Gen. Danjuma Ali.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:08 pm

Hello Dear,

Reply-To: anitalovelol@yahoo.com
Sender: anitalove80@gmail.com

My name is Anita. i come across to your profile today, and became interested in you, i will also like to know you the more, and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can send you my picture for you to know whom i am.

(Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life) Thanks and remain bless,
Anita.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:09 pm

good news

X-Originating-IP: [118.23.180.69]
Authentication-Results: mta1372.mail.gq1.yahoo.com from=guitar.ocn.ne.jp; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=guitar.ocn.ne.jp; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO mv-osn-hcb007.ocn.ad.jp) (118.23.180.69)
by mta1372.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 13 Aug 2012 02:08:48 -0700
Received: from vcspace.ocn.ne.jp (mv-osn-hcb007 [118.23.180.69])
by mv-osn-hcb007.ocn.ad.jp (Postfix) with ESMTP id A2247364321;
Mon, 13 Aug 2012 18:07:36 +0900 (JST)
Received: from User (server2.bsslserver.org [41.211.229.242])
by vcspace.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTP;
Mon, 13 Aug 2012 18:07:35 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: <allianceleicestercommercialbk@gmail.com>

Alliance & Leicester Commercial Bank
Carlton Branch, Leicester , London .

Payment Reference No. ALC/ MX/9420X2/68/12

Attn:

Sir,

RE: NOTIFICATION OF PAYMENT OF ACCRUED INTEREST OF ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND BRITISH POUNDS STERLING ONLY (Ј150,000.00).

This is inform you that your inheritance fund, which was deposited with us since 2008-2012 has accumulated an interest of sum of One
Hundred and Fifty Thousand British Pounds Sterling Only (Ј150,000.00).

In line with the joint agreement signed by the board of trustees of Alliance & Leicester Commercial Bank and the depositor of the
inheritance fund, the management has mandated us to pay you the accrued interest pending when approvals would be granted on the
principal inheritance Sum.

In view of the above, you are hereby required to complete the attached questionnaire form, affix your passport photograph, signed in the
specified column and return back to us via email for the processing of the transfer of your fund.

Yours faithfully,

James Kingston
Director of Operations
Alliance & Leicester Bank
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:11 pm

I HOPE WILL CAN WORK TOGETHER FOR GOOD

X-Originating-IP: [98.138.229.210]
Authentication-Results: mta1229.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=yahoo.dk; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=yahoo.dk; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO n2-vm2.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) (98.138.229.210)
by mta1229.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 13 Aug 2012 02:12:03 -0700
Received: from [98.138.226.175] by n2.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Aug 2012 09:12:02 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.82] by t4.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Aug 2012 09:12:02 -0000
Received: from [98.136.168.72] by t2.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Aug 2012 09:12:02 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by store162.c107.cal.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Aug 2012 09:12:02 -0000
X-yahoo-newman-expires: 1344852722
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 09:11:58 +0000 (GMT)

Hvornår:
søndag den 12. august 2012
21:00 - 22:00 (GMT+00:00)
Fra:
howard_turner02@yahoo.dk
Meddelelse:
With Due Respect

My Name is mr.Howard Turner, I am the Bill and exchange manager of BOA Bank In Ouagadougou Burkina Faso West Africa.

I have a business proposal in the tune of $($25.5.m) dollars (Twenty Five million five hundred thounsand USD) after the successful transfer we shall share in ratio of 40% for you and 60% for me.

Should you be interested, so we can commence all arrangements and I will give you more information on how we would handle this project? Please treat this business with utmost confidentiality and send me the Following information bellow; Pleas reply me to this email address;howardturner02@gmail.com

1. Your Name in Full..................
2. You're Address...................
3. Your Occupation..............
4. Your Nationality...............
5. Your City.......................
6. Your Telephone with......
7. Mobile number.............
8. Your Age....................
9. Your Gender..............

Best Regards,
mr.Howard Turner
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.