Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scams to my account--Blufox

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Unread postby Bluefox » Thu May 10, 2012 1:27 am

from: NOKIA COMPANY UK claimsprize06@hotmail.com via yahoo.com
reply-to: claimsprize06@hotmail.com

THE NOKIA COMPANY PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD

THE NOKIA COMPANY PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD
DEPTC NOKIA AVENUE STAMFORD BRIDGE LONDON.
SW11 5W UNITED KINGDOM

This is to inform you that you have won prize money of (£500,000.00 GBP) Five Hundred Thousand Great Britain Pounds for 2012 Prize promotion which is organized by Nokia AWARD every (2) yrs.
NOKIA AWARD collects all the email addresses of the people that are active online, among the millions that subscribed to Yahoo mail, Gmail and few from other e-mail providers. Six people are selected every two years to benefit from this promotion and you are one of the Selected Winners.

PAYMENT OF PRIZE AND CLAIM
Winners shall be paid in accordance with his/her Settlement Center. NOKIA AWARD Prize Award must be claimed no later than 30th days, from date of Draw Notification. Any prize not claimed within this period will be forfeited.

Stated below are your identification numbers: Ticket Winning Number (UK/0147X4/74), Reference Lucky Number 014/070/AY7, and Serial Number. 8501-07

These numbers fall within the United Kingdom Location file, you are requested to contact our Directory Max James for More Details Of Scotland in United Kingdom and send your winning identification numbers to them:

40 Islington High Street London
RBS offer a broad range of accounts, 24/7
Reply to E-MAIL: claimsprize06@hotmail.com
Tel: +447010021568 .

THEN, MAIL THE SUPPLIED INFORMATION TO YOUR CLAIMS CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN
DEAR LUCKY WINNER!!!
1. Names in full:_______________
2. Address: AT – _______________
3. Mobile number _______________
4. State: _______________
5. Country:________________
6. Age: _________________
7. Gender /Marital:____________
8. Cell/Fax: __________________
9. Occupation: _________________
10. You’re winning Email: ______________
Congratulations!!! Once again,

(AGENT} MAX JAMES}
you may also receive similar e-mails from people portraying to be other Organizations of yahoo Inc. This is solely to collect your personal information from you and lay claim over your winning. In event that you receive any e-mail similar to the notification letter that was sent to you, kindly delete it from your mailbox and give no further correspondence to such person or body.
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

Fw: CONGRATULATION LUCKY WINNER SHELL OFFICIAL WINNING NOTIF

Unread postby Bluefox » Thu May 10, 2012 1:43 am

from: SHELL PETROLEUM webshellinfo@gmail.com via yahoo.com
reply-to: SHELL PETROLEUM <agentrobertjwhite@london.com>

SHELL PETROLEUM LOTTERY WINNING NOTIFICATION
IN COLLARBORATION WITH SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY
{SPDC} AND BRITISH AMERICAN TOBACCO C OMPANY.
REF Nº: EGS/2251256003/02
BATCH Nº: 14/0017/1PD
WINNING Nº: 60/84/27/17/36

OFFICIAL WINNING NOTIFICATION
Dear winner,
Winner in the 2nd category of our Shell Management free Net Lottery Promotional award
Draws held on 23
rd
of April 2012. I am writing in respect to your lotto winning prize of
£800,000.00 Pounds (Eight hundred thousand only) which you won through the email
ballot draws in our Shell Management Lotto Award in 23
rd
of April 2012. in the second
category prize winnings category.
We wish to inform you that your total prize money of £800,000.00 Pounds has been
Returned to us by our Lotto claims delivery company as unclaimed prize after their initial
letter to your address for your award payment was not successful.
You are here by requested to contact our Treasury Officer on his email address below for
your immediate award payment.
Treasury officer's name: Mr. Robert J White
Email: agentrobertjwhite@london.com
Tel: +44-703-174-0756
Therefore contact him immediately for your claim lotto prize award payment.
You should contact our Treasury Officer as directed above for your payment, and do notify
me as soon as you received your payment from our Treasurer.
Please note: You have to reconfirm your full details to him such as:
1. Name in full:…………………………………..
2. Address:…………………………………………..
3. Nationality:…………………………………………
4. Age:…………………………………………………….
5. Occupation:……………………………………………….
6. Phone/Fax:………………………………………………….
7. Present Country:………………………………………………
8. Email Address:……………………………………………………
Thanks,
Anderson Edward (President; Int'l Lotto Org.)
ANY BREACH OF CONFIDENTIALITY ON THE PART OF THE WINNERS WILL RESULT TO
DISQUALIFICATION. WINNING RESULT MUST BE KEPT SECRET TO AVOID DOUBLE
CLAIM WHICH WILL RESULT TO YOUR LO ST OF PACKAGE.

Bluefox
Retired moderator.

From Mr. Abdul Hakim Belhaj Commander Tripoli Military Counc

Unread postby Bluefox » Thu May 10, 2012 1:50 am

to: liujp@green.sjzpc.edu.cn

From Mr. Abdul Hakim Belhaj
Commander Tripoli Military Council.
abdulhakimbelhajabdul@hotmail.com

Assalamu alaikum warahmotullahi wabarakatuh.

I got your contact through some discreet inquiry from the chamber of commerce and industry; one has no doubt in your ability to handle a financial business transaction. My name is Abdul Hakim Belhaj, Leader of the newly formed Tripoli Military Council who ousted the repressive regime of Col Muarmar Gaddaffi.

After fighters from my Tripoli Brigade broke through the defences of the ousted leader's fortress in the heart of the city, Col Muammar Gaddafi's Bab al-Aziziya compound, we discovered A metal save: containing (US$75.000.000:00) Seventy Five million United States of American Dollars, which we shared among ourselves, and I managed to move out my shear US$15.Million Dollars, to a financial firm with the help of a Private Company, the deal was absolutely successfully, I am seeking your help to allow me transfer the funds into your bank account for save keeping and investing in your country,I also want you to join me in any area i want to invest the fund in your country, if you don't mind.

I am willing to offer you 25% of this fund for your assistance if you cooperate to help me receive this deposit.

Thanks and Jazakum Allah Khair

Awaiting your reply through this E-mail :< abdulhakimbelhajabdul@hotmail.com> >

BEST REGARD.
Mr. Abdul Hakim Belhaj
Commander Tripoli Military Council.
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

Greetings

Unread postby Bluefox » Thu May 10, 2012 1:51 am

reply-to: sathapodoris2012@live.com

Greetings
With Due Respect And Humanity,I was compelled to write to you under a humanitarian ground, May the blessings of the most high god be upon you and grant you the wisdom to understand this situation and how much I need your help.
I am suffering from a longtime Colon Cancer, from all indication my conditions is really deteriorating, according to my doctors the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage, This money came as a result of a payback contract between my husband and a Russian firm.The Russian partner returned my husband's own share.
I was married to late Mr, Nawaphon Heng, a contractor who worked with (Rice factory) for twenty-two years before he died in the year 2009,He died after a Cardiac Arteries Operation. Since after his death,i decided to fulfil vow we made together. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of ($4,500,000.00 ) in a Bank in Thailand and the money is still there.

Recently,My Doctor told me about my condition due to my cancer problem and having known my condition. I have decided to handle over this money to a honest person,whether muslim or christain,group or ganization that will utilize this fund for the services of mankind, helping the motherless homes, orphanages, widows build school in our name's, as desired by my late husband when he was alive.

I took this decision because I don't have any child to inherit this fund, and I don't want this money to be used unwisely.I want you to always remember me in your daily prayers because of my upcoming Cancer Surgery, although I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going.

Write back to me as soon as possible because any delay in your reply will give me opportunity to look for another person for this same purpose.
With god all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply, I shall give you other informations on how you can receive this money from the bank. I will be glad to hear from you soon.please reply with my e-mail: sathapodoris2012@live.com
May god bless and keep us as we seek to serve him.
Yours.
Mrs Doris.
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

Assalaamu’alaikum,Good Day, Call me +229 95 88 6

Unread postby Bluefox » Thu May 10, 2012 1:52 am

from: Kamal usman kamalusman1001@hotmail.fr via yahoo.com
reply-to: kamalusman1001@hotmail.fr

MR.KAMAL USMAN.
AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING UNIT.
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT.
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK BENIN,
REPUBLIC OF BENIN. WEST AFRICA.
TEL: +229- 95 88 65 44 .

GOOD DAY,

I am Mr Kamal usman, the director in charge of auditing and accounting section of African Development bank cotonou benin republic in west Africa with due respect and regard. I have decided to contact you on a business transaction that will be very beneficial to both of us at the end of the transaction.

During our investigation and auditing in this bank,my department came across a very huge sum of money belonging to a deceased person who died in a plane crash on the 1st October 2003 on airline transafr International with aircraft Lockheed L-100-30 at location Vila Nova,Angola with registration number S9 CAO while travelling with his entire family of hi wife,3 children and a maid on a festive visit to Angola.and since his untimely death the funds has been dormant in his account with this Bank without claim of the fund in our custody either from his family or relation before our discovery to this development.

Although personally,i keep this information secret within myself and partners to enable the whole plans and idea be Profitable and successful during the time of execution.The said amount was usd$9.5M(Nine million Five Hundred Thousand united states dollars).

As it may interest you to know,i got your impressive information through my good friends who works with chamber of commerce on foreign business relations here in Cotonou-Benin.It is him who recommended your person to me to be viable and capable to champion a business of such magnitude without any problem. Meanwhile all the whole arrangement to put claim over this fund as the bonafide next of kin to thedeceased, get the required approval and transfer this money to aforeign account been put i n place and directives and needed information will be relayed to you as soon as you indicate your interest and willingness to assist us and also benefit yourself to this great business opportunity.

In fact i could have done this deal alone but because of my position in this country as a civil servant,we are not allowed to operate a foreign account and would eventually raise an eye brow on my side during the time of transfer because i work in this bank.This is the actual reason why it will require a second party or fellow who will forward claims as the next of kin to the Bank and also present a foreign account where he will need the money to be re-transferred into on his request as it may be after due verification and clarification by the correspondent branch of the bank where the whole money will be remitted from to your own designated bank account.

May i at this point emphasize that this transaction is 100% risk free as i have made arrangements for a success ful arrangement as an insider of the bank before contacting you.On smooth conclusion of this transaction,you will be entitled to 30% of the total sum as ratification,while 10% will be set aside to take care of expenses that may arise during the time of transfer and also telephone bills,my travel ticket to come over to your country for the sharing of the fund while 60 will be for me and my partners. Please,you have been adviced to keep this a top secret as we are still in service and intend to retire from service after we conclude this deal with you. I will be monitoring the whole situation here in this bank until you confirm the money in your account and ask us to come down to your country for subsequent sharing of the fund according to percentages previously indicated and further investment,either in your country or any country you advice us
to invest in.

All other necessary information will be sent to you on your acceptance to champion this transaction with me.i suggest you get back to me as soon as possible or you contact me on my private line( +229- 95 88 65 44 )stating your wish in this deal.

Yours Faithfully,
MR.Kamal Usman.
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

Post your ads where people read them

Unread postby Bluefox » Thu May 10, 2012 1:53 am

to: brbrburch98@gmail.com
cc: amber.m.chandler@gmail.com,

More and more people are subscribing to feeds every
day and there are millions who are already subscribed.

Your ad will reach a very broad range of potential customers.

Feed Blaster is the first & only submitter that can submit
your ads to thousands of feeds within a few minutes!

Right, that would mean you would have millions of sites
linking to your ad and millions of users reading your
message within minutes.

Full Details:
http://www.advertise-bz.cn/detail.php?id=4
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

Hello

Unread postby Bluefox » Thu May 10, 2012 1:54 am

Hello,
I am Miss Sharon Godson , I am interested to know more about
you and also willing to have you as my friend. Let me know your
interest on me.write me here; sharon10am@hotmail.com
Miss Sharon Gods
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

Good Day,

Unread postby Bluefox » Thu May 10, 2012 1:55 am

reply-to: atmbk@ymail.com

UNITED NATIONS OFFICE FOR THE COORDINATION
OF HUMANITARIAN AFFAIR.

Good Day,

I am directed to inform you that your payment verification and
confirmations are correct, therefore we are happy to inform you that
arrangements have been concluded to effect your payment as soon as
possible Due to your long over-due payment which you have been finding it
difficult to receive via a Certified Bank Draft issued by the UN Promo, we
have arranged your payment through OCEANIC Bank ATM Card Payment Center,
this is an instruction passed by the United
Nations in respect to all over delayed payment and debt re-scheduling.

We will send you an International Swift ATM Card that has been approved in
your favour with Card Number: 5221236454000080, with valued sum of
$8.600,000 USD (Eight Million And six Hundred Thousand USD Only), which
you are to use in accessing your fund in any ATM Stand/location worldwide
and remember that the maximum withdrawal daily limit is Five Thousand
United States Dollars (US$5,000.00). We have concluded delivery
arrangement with the TNT courier services. Please note that the TNT
Courier Company is fully insured by Nicon Insurance Corporation.

Kindly provide the details below for delivery.

1. Valid Delivery Address.................
2. Full Names.............................
3. Phone Number...........................
4. Other Email............................
5. Occupation.............................
6. Country................................
7. Date of birth..........................

Please do confirm that you will take responsibility for the cost of
delivery ($250), so that i will know how to proceed with you immediately.
Please be informed that the delivery will be made to your address in 48
hours (2 days) after our confirmation of this payment for delivery, as you
know that the delivery fee receipt will be also attached on your payment
delivery documents to avoid your package being delayed by customs.

Treat urgently and note that your ATM Card is ready and available for
dispatch to you and contact us via atmbk@ymail.com
Regards,
DR.Sylver .L.Williams
+229- 68447917
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

RE

Unread postby Bluefox » Thu May 10, 2012 2:00 am

reply-to: mrbrucethompson@zing.vn

Your 10,500.000.00 dollars has been approved for immediate release so get back to me with your Name: Address: Phone:Regards Mr.Bruce R. Thompson
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

Yours Unable Sister

Unread postby Bluefox » Thu May 10, 2012 2:01 am

reply-to: mrs_moore_ketrical@yahoo.fr

My Beloved!

Peace be Upon You

I am glad to know you, but God knows you better and he knows why he has directed me to you at this point in time so do not be afraid.

I am Mrs Moore Ketrical, from (Paris) France but based in Africa Burkina Faso since eight years ago as a business woman dealing with gold exportation, and I have been suffering from ovarian cancer disease and the doctor says that I have just short time to leave

Now that I am about to end the race like this, without any family members and no child, I have Three Million United States Dollars(US$3,000,000.00) in Banques Atlantique au Burkina which I instructed the bank to give (St Andrews Missionary Home) in Burkina Faso. But my mind is not at rest because I am writing this letter now through the help of my computer beside my sick bed.

I also have $4.5 Million US Dollars at ECO Bank au Burkina (ECOB) and I instructed the bank to transfer the money to the first foreigner that will apply to the bank after I have gone that they should release the fund to him/her, but you will assure me that you will take 50% of the money and give 50% to the orphanages home in your country for my heart to rest with GOD.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank in Burkina Faso if you can do this return back to me immediately before death cross my way so that I will send to you a copy of my international passport which you will show to the bank to make the bank know that I instructed you to contact them for the transfer of my fund to you, so that you can fulfil my dream of building an orphanage home in your country; after you have contacted the bank please respond.

Yours Unable Sister
Mrs Moore Ketrical.
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.