Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scam emails from my account part 2

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Scam emails from my account part 2

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 17, 2012 11:25 am

CONTACT FEDEX DELIVERY COMPANY IMMEDIATELY. NOW
martinmazaw1110@msn.com
X-Originating-IP: [41.222.192.87]
Reply-To: <fedex_courrier@hotmail.com>

FROM UNITED NATIONS(WORLD BANK ASSISTED PRO-GRAMME)
DIRECTORATE OF INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT AND TRANSFERS 870,
UNITED NATIONS B PLAZA 20-A NEW YORK NY 10017,

ATTEN; BENEFICIARY:

This is to bring to your notice that, I have paid for the Processing fee and the insurance fee of YOU INTERNATIONAL BANK DRAFT CHEQUE that you need to receive and present to your bank so that your $2.4million us dollars will be paid to you by your bank.Please remember that i paid this fee is because that the your INTERNATIONAL BANK DRAFT CHECK has just a week and 4 days to be cancel by the head office in New York and when they cancel YOUR INTERNATIONAL BANK DRAFT CHECK,the money will go into Government purse.

But With that I decided to help you pay the money so that,YOUR BANK CHEQUE will not be cancel,because I know when you cash your funds definitely you must pay me my money back and even compensate me for helping you, Now i want you to contact FedEx courier Company with your Full Contact informations so that they can
deliver YOUR BANK CHEQUE to your designated address without any delay.

And i told them to poste the key of your consignment to you diffrent because no diplomat is to trust, this is not to allow the diplomat to carry your consignment together with the key to avoid any bad story and to make sure that you are the only person who will open the consignment.Like i stated earlier,The Processing fee and insurance fee has been paid but i did not pay their office keeping fees since they refused. They refused and the reason is that they do not know when you are going to contact them and dumourage might be increase.

They told me that their keeping fees is $45 per day and i deposited BANK CHEQUE today 17-5-2012.Their contact person's informations are bellow...
Director Dr Jean David,
Address Tunde avenue stermetz rue 1255 Cotonou,
Benin Republic,
Tel; 00229-99 386-892
Email_(fedex_courrier@hotmail.com)

So contact them today to avoid increase of their keeping fee,because tomorrow it will be increase to $90 etc, so contact them today because it is still on $45 today OK,and let me know once you receive your BANK CHEQUE.

congratulations and try to follow their order to enable you receive your BANK DRAFT AS A consignment without any problems OK,

Thanks.
CAPT.MARTIN MAZAW

We instructed Fedex Company, To deliver your $2.400.000.00 bank draft cheque to you as a consignment. So contact them today.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 17, 2012 11:27 am

I DO NOT KNOW WETHER THIS IS YOUR CORRECT MAIL ID OR NOT.
mrfadikj9@msn.com
Reply-To: mrfadirashid@yahoo.com
Received: from lenov ([212.52.159.73])

Dear Friend,

With due respect to your person and much sincerity of purpose, I make this contact with you as I believe that you can be of great assistance to me. My name is Mr Fadi Rashid, from Ouagadougou Republic of BURKINA FASO, West Africa . Presently i work in the African development Bank as telex manager. I have been searching for your contact since you left our country some years ago.

I do not know whether this is your correct email address or not because I only used your name initials to search for your contact .In case you are not the person I am supposed to contact, please see this as a confidential message and do not reveal it to another person but if you are not the intended receiver, do let me know whether you can be of assistance regarding my proposal below because it is top secret.

I am about to retire from active Bank service to start a new life but I am sceptical to reveal this particular secret to a stranger. You must assure me that everything will be handled confidentially because we are not going to suffer again in life.

It has been 10 years now that most of the greedy African Politicians used our bank to launder money overseas through the help of their Political advisers. Most of the funds which they transferred out of the shores of Africa were gold and oil money that was supposed to have been used to develop the continent. Their Political advisers always inflated the amounts before transfer to foreign accounts so I also used the opportunity to divert part of the funds hence I am aware that there is no official trace of how much was transferred as all the accounts used for such transfers were being closed after transfer.
I acted as the Bank Officer to most of the politicians and when I discovered that they were using me to succeed in their greedy act;

I also cleaned some of their banking records from the Bank files and no one cared to ask me because the money was too much for them to control. They laundered over $5b Dollars during the process .As I am sending this message to you, I was able to divert Ten million five hundred thousand united state dollars ($10.5m) to an escrow account belonging to no one in the bank. The bank is anxious now to know who the beneficiary to the funds is because they have made a lot of profits with the funds.

It is more than Eight years now and most of the politicians are no longer using our bank to transfer funds overseas. The ($10.5) Million Dollars has been laying waste but I don't want to retire from the bank without transferring the funds to a foreign account to enable me share the proceeds with the receiver. The money will be shared 60% for me and 40% for you.

There is no one coming to ask you about the funds because I secured everything. I only want you to assist me by providing a bank account where the funds can be transferred. You are not to face any difficulties or legal implications as I am going to handle the transfer personally. If you are capable of receiving the funds, do let me know immediately to enable me give you a detailed information on what to do.

For me, I have not stolen the money from anyone because the other people that took the whole money did not face any problems. This is my chance also to grab my own but you must keep the details of the funds secret to avoid any leakages as no one in the bank knows about the funds.

Please get back to me if you are interested and capable to handle this project
I shall intimate you on what to do when I hear your confirmation and acceptance. If you are capable of being my trusted associate, do declare your consent to me

Waiting for your urgent response
Yours Faithfully,
Mr Fadi Rashid.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 17, 2012 11:29 am

Mrs LOVETH DANIEL
lovethdaniel61@hotmail.fr
Reply-To: lovethdaniel61@yahoo.com
Received: from [41.189.35.234]

Hello.....

I am Mrs LOVETH DANIEL from Latvia, I am married to Late Mr Anthony Dunu of blessed memory, he was well known for Cocoa exportation from Cote d'ivoire to United Kingdom for through out his life before he died in the year 2008.

We were married for 23 years without a child. Before his sudden death, my late husband deposited the sum of £5.000.000.00 GB Pounds (Five Million GBP) in a suspence account with one of the bank in London using my name as the beneficiary since we could not bear a child.

Presently this money is still with the bank in London and i am very sick from cancer of the lungs despite the fibroid and tumour which denied me a child when my husband was alive. Recently, i was informed my doctors that i may not last till the next two months

Because i have no child to inherit this money, i have decided to donate this fund to the less previleged ones and build an orphanage for the motherless babies, i have choose you to assist me in using this money for the purpose which i mentioned above after making several prayer consultations.

I will be very happy wherever i will be tommorrow if you will be sincere and honest with me and use the money accordingly for the purpose which i suggested.

My situation in the hospital is critical and i cannot walk with my two legs as i am writting you now. I will like you to reply me immediately so that i will give you the details of the bank and the account informations and i will introduce you to the bank as my partner so that they will release the money to you for the suggested purpose.

I am waiting to read from you soon, remain blessed.

Mrs LOVETH DANIEL
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 17, 2012 11:30 am

Hello my friend,
sweetluise04@gmail.com
Received: from unknown 41.218.231.181

Hello my friend,

It is nice and joyful to found you on the Internet search. I thought is beautiful to make you a friend in this regard. My name is Luise Brown; Well I am a Canadian female. My friends tell me that I am a quiet person with a good sense of humor. I am always fair, straightforward, honest and easy going and I seek trust worthy friendship. I believe in giving and taking on both sides and I value faithfulness.

I like people for what they are and not for what they are not.

Find my profile; I will be detailed in my consequential mails and expecting same from you:
Height: 174 cm 5' 6?
Weight: 60 kg 148 lbs
Waist: 24"
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blond
City: Toronto.
Education: Ba. Management
Religion: Catholic
Marital Status: Single
Kids: No kids
Languages spoken: Fluent English & little Spanish.
Yours truly.
Luise.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 17, 2012 11:32 am

I need your urgent reply.
zaka31md@msn.com
Reply-To: zak2020m@kimo.com
Received: from user-e743d10b29 ([41.203.237.80])

Dear Friend,

I am contacting you to assist me in transferring the sum of $6,200,000.00 us dollars into your personal bank account for the benefit of you and i.

This is a genuine business transaction only I cannot operate it alone without using a Foreigner according to the laws governing my bank that is why i am contacting you in this manner to help me stand before my bank as the beneficiary and claim this fund into your bank account, for assisting me to actualize this better opportunity, you will been titled to have 30% from the total fund while 70% will be for me, as a matter of fact, what i need is your maximum cooperation and to provide a valid bank account where my bank will transfer this money for the benefit of you and I. By indicating your interest on assurance of trust I will send you the full details and how this business will be executed.

Most importantly, please I will advise you to keep this business proposal as a top secret between you and me. Or delete it immediately in your email box if you are not interested in this fund transaction business. Your urgent response to this mail will be highly appreciated.

Best regards,
Mr. Zakan .M.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 17, 2012 11:33 am

YOUR PAYMENT BY ATM MASTER CARD.
henry.carr09@yahoo.com
Received: from [41.155.4.213]

OFFICE OF THE SENATE HOUSE
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN PAYMENT
(RESOLUTION PANEL ON CONTRACT/INHERITANCE PAYMENT)
IKOYI-LAGOS NIGERIA
ATM CARD PAYMENT FOR FUND BENEFICIARIES
INTERNATIONAL CREDIT SETTLEMENT
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
ECOBANK OF NIGERIA.

ATTENTION:BENEFICIARY,

THIS IS TO OFFICIALLY INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE VERIFIED YOUR CONTRACT /INHERITANCE FILE AND FOUND OUT THAT WHY YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR PAYMENT IS BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT FULFILLED THE OBLIGATIONS GIVEN TO YOU IN RESPECT OF YOUR CONTRACT / INHERITANCE PAYMENT.

SECONDLY WE HAVE BEEN INFORMED THAT YOU ARE STILL DEALING WITH THE NONE OFFICIALS IN THE BANK. ALL YOUR ATTEMPT TO SECURE THE RELEASE OF THE FUND TO YOU. WE WISH TO ADVICE YOU THAT SUCH AN ILLEGAL ACT LIKE THIS HAVE TO STOP IF YOU WISHES TO RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT SINCE WE HAVE DECIDED TO BRING A SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM.

RIGHT NOW WE HAVE ARRANGED YOUR PAYMENT THROUGH OUR SWIFT CARD PAYMENT CENTER ASIA PACIFIC, THAT IS THE LATEST INSTRUCTION BY THE PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN WHO WAS ELECTED IN ON THE 29TH MAY 2011 (GCFR) FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

THIS CARD CENTER WILL SEND YOU AN ATM CARD WHICH YOU WILL USE TO WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY IN ANY ATM MACHINE IN ANY PART OF THE WORLD, BUT THE MAXIMUM IS TWO THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS PER DAY {$2,500} PER DAY, SO IF YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND THIS WAY PLEASE LET US KNOW BY CONTACTING THE CARD PAYMENT CENTER AND ALSO SEND THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:

1.YOUR FULL NAME:
2. PHONE AND FAX NUMBER:
3. ADDRESS WERE YOU WANT THEM TO SEND THE ATM CARD:
4. YOUR AGE AND CURRENT OCCUPATION:
5. A COPY OF YOUR IDENTITY ATTACHED TO E-MAIL:

CONTACT PERSON:
Consul General Brian Browne making remarks at the 2007 AAHM program Abuja
MR HENRY CARR
INTEGRATED PAYMENT DEPARTMENT

THE ATM CARD PAYMENT CENTER HAS BEEN MANDATED TO ISSUE OUT $2,000,000.00 {$2MILLION DOLLARS} AS PART PAYMENT FOR THIS FISCAL YEAR 2012. WHICH YOU ARE ADVICE TO CONTACT NOW THAT THE NEW ELECTED PRESIDENT HAS TAKEN OVER THE GOVERNMENT FOR THE RELEASE OF YOUR FUND.

ALSO FOR YOUR INFORMATION YOU HAVE TO STOP ANY FURTHER COMMUNICATION WITH ANY OTHER PERSON(S) OR OFFICE(s). THIS IS TO AVOID ANY HITCHES IN FINALIZING YOUR PAYMENT. UPDATE ME ON ANY DEVELOPMENT FROM THE ABOVE MENTIONED OFFICE.

NOTE: BECAUSE OF IMPOSTORS, WE HEREBY ISSUED YOU OUR CODE OF CONDUCT, WHICH IS (188) SO YOU HAVE TO INDICATE THIS CODE WHEN CONTACTING THE CARD CENTER.

Mr. Henry Carr
International Settlement Dept.
EcoBank Nigeria
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 17, 2012 11:35 am

CITIBANK ATM DELIVERY UPDATE $6,500,000.00 USD
info@un.org
Reply-To: <atmdelivery.citibank@superposta.com>
Received: from [95.27.28.27]

INTERNATIONAL MONETARY
FUND AND UNITED NATION,
FUND OFFICE UNITED NATIONS
885 SECOND AVE,26TH FLOOR
NEW YORK ,NY 10017 U.S.A.
Resolution Panel on Contract Payment
Our Ref: UN/IMF/CITIBANK/2012.

Dear Beneficary,

I am Dr Michael O'Neill, Executive Chairman Of United Nation in collaboration with the International Monetary Funds Board Members. This is to officially inform you that we have verified your contract/ inheritance payment file and found out why you have not received your payment is because you have not fulfilled the obligations given to you in respect of your contract/ inheritance payment.

Secondly we have been informed that you are still dealing with some fake officials in the bank, all our attempt to secure the release of the fund to you. We advise to decite from communicating with anyone as from now. We wish to advice you that such an illegal act have to stop if you wish to receive your payment since we have decided to bring a solution to your problem. Right now we have arranged your payment through the CITI BANK Visa Card as the latest instruction by the United Nations.

This card center will send you a Citi Bank ATM card which you will use to withdraw your money in any ATM machine in any part of the world, but the maximum is twenty thousand dollars per day ($20.000.00) so if you like to receive your payment this way please let us know by contacting the card payment center and also send the following information:

1. Your full name
2. Phone and fax numbers
3. Your Country and State of Origin
4. Your full address where you want them to send the ATM card
5. Your age and current occupation
6. A copy of your identity

The ATM card payment center has been mandated to issue out $6,500, 000.00 as part payment for this fiscal year 2010. Also for your information you have to stop any further communication with any other person(s) or office(s). This is to avoid any hitches in finalizing your payment.

Contact the Integrated ATM Payment Card Center
Email: atmdelivery.citibank@superposta.com

Note: That because of impostors on the Internet, we hereby issue you our code of conduct, which remains (un2012) so you have to indicate this code when contacting the Citibank Office.

Best wishes,

Michael O'Neill
INTERNATIONAL MONETARY
FUND AND UNITED NATIONS.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 17, 2012 1:44 pm

Your Overdue/Contract Payment is Ready for Transfer
crediting_fund_release07@yahoo.com
Received: from [41.211.192.216]

Attention: Honorable Contractor

Dear

I am Mr.Usman Ubah , the Director, Telex & Wire Transfer Dept of Central Bank of Nigeria,it’s obvious I might not address you by your name but bear with us for is an urgent notification, However be inform that after the taking-over of President Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan(Federal Republic of Nigeria),and other House of the Senate Committee have give me the Final Authorization to release your outstanding contract fund of USD$15.5Million Dollars Only as part payment into your nominated bank account this week and all I need from you is I want to know if you are still interested to receive your awaiting overdue contract payment that is due in my custody Bank here.

However if you still interested and ready to follow the due process and have your Fund to be release to you kindly update this office with your full Name your Banking account Details and your phone or Mobile number for immediate payment in this office of Foreign Crediting Fund and I assure you immediately you provide me this information today, I will take action of the wire transfer of your fund into your account without any hitch.

I wait urgent for your reply

Best Regards
Mr. Usman Ubah
Director, Telex & Wire Dept (CBN)
Call me if you still interested +234-8074413202
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 17, 2012 1:46 pm

VERY VERY URGENT
bama56503@msn.com
Reply-To: bamaibrahim55@gmail.com
Received: from p5 ([41.203.226.45])

FROM MR BAMA IBRAHIM
OUAGOUDOUGOU,
BURKINA FASO,WEST AFRICA.
Dear Friend,

RE: TRANSFER OF ($9,500.000.00 USD NINE
MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS)

We want to transfer to overseas the sum of ($9,500.000.00USD) Nine Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) from a Prime Bank in Africa.

I would like to ask you to quietly look for a reliable and honest person who will be capable and fit to provide either an existing bank account or to set up a new Bank a/c immediately to receive this money, even an empty a/c can server as far as it can receive money.

I am Mr Abrahim BAMA, an accountant and personal confidant to Dr.Ravindra F.Shah who died together with his wife Dr.Mrs. Manjula Parikh-Shah in a plane crash on the 1st Oct. 2003 on their way to attend wedding in Boston.

Dr. Ravindra F. Shah, is an American, a physician and industrialist, he died without having any beneficiary to his assets including his account here in Burkina Faso which he opened in the year 2000 as his personal savings for the purpose of expansion and developement of his company before his untimely death in 2003.

The amount involved is (USD 9,500,000.00) Nine Million Five Hundred Thousand USD, no other person knows about this account.

I am only contacting you as a foreigner because this money can not be approved to a local person here, without valid international foreign passport, but can only be approved to any foreigner with valid international passport or drivers license and foreign a/c because the money is in US Dollars and the former owner of the a/c Mr.Ravindra F. Shah is a foreigner too, and as such the money can only be approved into a foreign a/c.

I need your full co-operationto make this work fine because the management is ready to approve this payment to any foreigner who has correct information of this account, which I will give to you, upon your positive response and once I am convinced that you are capable and will meet up with the inheritance procedures.

At the conclusion of this business, you will be given 35% of the total amount,60% will be for me, while 5% will be for expenses both parties might have incurred during the process of transferring.

You should observe utmost CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECRECY in this transaction, and rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I will require your assistance to invest my share in your country.

I look forward to your prompt response.please reply this message if you interested for more details of this transaction,

Mr Bama Ibrahim.
Wayne

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.