Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scam emails from my account part 8

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Scam emails from my account part 8

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:26 am

X-Originating-IP: [60.37.51.254]
Authentication-Results: mta1312.mail.gq1.yahoo.com from=song.ocn.ne.jp; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=song.ocn.ne.jp; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO mv-osn-hcb006.ocn.ad.jp) (60.37.51.254)
by mta1312.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 20 Sep 2012 14:18:18 -0700
Received: from vcsong.ocn.ne.jp (mv-osn-hcb006 [60.37.51.254])
by mv-osn-hcb006.ocn.ad.jp (Postfix) with ESMTP id 2A64316049D;
Fri, 21 Sep 2012 06:17:51 +0900 (JST)
Received: from User (unknown [58.211.138.27])
by vcsong.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTP;
Fri, 21 Sep 2012 06:17:50 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: <sanusilamido.cenbnkorg@hotmail.com>
From: "Mr. Sanusi Lamido"<Mr.sanusilamido1N@song.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: (CBN) NOTIFICATION

Attention; Beneficiary,

Sir,

Based on our upcoming third quota financial auditing which would commence by Tuesday the 24th of September 2012, the management of this bank has therefore advised you the beneficiary of the sum of $5 Million Dollars laying in our possession to complete the execution process for the movement of the funds to any of your choosing account on or before the above stipulated date.

Failure to meeting up with this mandate would result to the cancellation/redirecting of your $5Million Dollars funds into the Federal Republic of Nigerian treasury account by the authorities as unclaimed money without any compensation. You are therefore advised to comply with the required financial obligation for us to initiate the transfer and step down your full amount of $5 million dollars into the new opened offshore account we open with your name with Central Bank before the expiration of the above mandate to avoid the cancellation of your funds.

Note, the management of this bank would not be held responsible for any fund cancellation caused by your non compliance to advise/instructions.

So we advise you make some deposit today for the process to be initiated to enable us complete it by Monday to avoid it extending till Tuesday which is the auditing commencement date.

Thanks in anticipation of your cooperation.

Yours professionally,

Mr. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
For; and on behalf of Central Bank Nigeria

PLEASE CALL ME FOR MORE CLASSIFICATIONS
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:12 pm

Received: from User (mail.0900money.eu [195.219.3.170] (may be forged))
(authenticated bits=0)
by msk1.webterra.net (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id q8IDxAvR003657;
Tue, 18 Sep 2012 17:59:12 +0400
Message-Id: <201209181359.q8IDxAvR003657@msk1.webterra.net>
Reply-To: <alessandro.carlo555@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE

Dear valued friend,
I feel very quite safe and satisfy by dealing with you in this Mutual Beneficial transaction. Though this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused, I choose to reach you through it because it still remains the fastest, surest and most secured medium of communication.

In respect: my name is Dr. Alessandro Carlo, an Italian working with the National City Bank. I am the Regional Manager of National City Bank London. The fund belongs to Late Mr. David Mike a Lebanese business magnate who deposited the sum Ј3.7Million Pounds Sterling. Mr. David Mike died in a ghastly motor accident in Lebanon with his wife and only daughter and since then the fund has been in a suspense account and no one has ever come for the Claim. After my investigation, I discovered that Mr. David mike died along with his Next of Kin which is his only daughter and the law guiding our bank states that after the Expiration of 5 years; if nobody comes to claim the fund within the estimated period of Time, the fund will be the transferred into an escrow account as an unclaimed fund.

I have decided to share 50/50 with you for the total fund, but first of all you will send Ј300 for open new account with your name, that is only expenses you will do that before incur during the transfer. I am seeking your humble assistance to provide. So that the fund will be transfer to your new account as the beneficiary.

Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that this transaction is being handled by me and my colleague, who is also departmental head in the same bank. There are practically no risks involved, the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law, it will be simply a bank-to bank transfer and all I need from you is to stand claim as the Original depositor of the fund once the open new account file fee of Ј300 is paid by you.

Via the below information and send the payment details to me.

RECEIVER'S NAME:MR. victor johnson
ADDRESS:FLUSHING.LONDON
AMOUNT:Ј300.(ONLY)
MTCN NUMBER
SENDERS NAME

All I require from you is your honest cooperation and trought, please send the following information to me upon the receipt of the payment:

1. Your Full Name
2. Your Direct Mobile / Fax Number
3. Your Occupation.

Please I will like this transaction to be strictly between you and me. Upon receipt of your Reply, I will start by giving you the CLAIM FORM which you will fill and send to the bank. I will be monitoring the whole situation here in this bank until you confirm the money in your bank account. I expect to hear from you urgently because the bank management is eager to confiscate the fund if no one comes for the claim.

Dr. Alessandro Carlo,
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:14 pm

Received: from 41.71.185.104
(SquirrelMail authenticated user Hebar_pv@bitex.com)
by webmail.bitex.com with HTTP;
Fri, 21 Sep 2012 00:11:42 +0300 (EEST)
Message-ID: <3996.41.71.185.104.1348175502.squirrel@webmail.bitex.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 00:11:42 +0300 (EEST)
Subject: Re:
Reply-To: secret.liuwang01@9.cn

I am Mr. Liu Wang, an official with the International bank of
Taipei,Taiwan. I ask for your partnership in re-profiling funds
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:21 pm

Received: from [41.203.238.119] by web190001.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 21 Sep 2012 07:41:44 SGT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.416
Message-ID: <1348184504.5633.YahooMailClassic@web190001.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 07:41:44 +0800 (SGT)
Reply-To: sulei_mohamed@voila.fr
Subject: YOUR CO-OPERATION NEEDED PLEASE,

YOUR CO-OPERATION NEEDED PLEASE,
Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.
Dear Friend,

Compliment of the season to you; this message might meet you in utmost surprise. However, it's just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction I am a banker by profession from Burkina Faso in West Africa and currently holding the post of manager auditing and accounting unit of the bank. I have a business proposal of Ten Million ($10.000.000.00) United States Dollars which I want you to handle with me from my bank as the beneficiary to the fund.

This fund is the balance deposit by one of our late customer from France Mr. Paul Louis Halley, he was an importer/exporter and a shareholders in telecommunication here in Burkina Faso. Firstly, you will have to open communication with our bank by applying for the claim as the (beneficiary) to the fund, I shall be directing you on process to get this fund transfer into your account after applying. All expenses incurred by you and me in this transaction will be deducted out from 5% of the total fund before the sharing of the money in ratio of 50/50.

From banking experience it will take up to fourteen (14) working days to conclude this transfer, also this fund can be transfer to you in any form of your choice. This matter should be a confidential between you and me and please delete it if you are not interested; If you are interested, please send me your full contact information as below and thereafter I will send to you TEXT OF APPLICATION FORM to apply for the fund. I will appreciate your kind gestures towards this fortune, may the Almighty God who provide for everyone bless you.

Incident site:http://newswww.bbc.net.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/oxfordshire/4537663.stm

1. Full name:.........
2. Current Address:........
3. Telephone N°:...........
4. Occupation:.............
5. Age:............
6. Country:........
Yours

Dr: Sulei Mohamed.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:22 pm

Received: from [204.86.255.210] by web181106.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 20 Sep 2012 16:47:05 PDT
Message-ID: <1348184825.31671.YahooMailClassic@web181106.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 16:47:05 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: merrym112b@yahoo.in
Subject: Hello MY Dear friend

Hello MY Dear friend
It is nice and joyful to find your email here today at robinsweb.com.How are you? i am delighted to contact you, I hope you are the true, honest and caring
friends or partner that I have been searching for i have something special to tell you about me.
.My name is Merry . am a female. My friends tell me that I am a quiet person with a good sense of humor.I am always fair, straightforward, honest and easy going and I seek trust worthy friendship. I believe in giving and taking on both sides and i value faithfulness.I like people for what they are and not for what they are not.Please I want to be your friend, and let share whatever we have in friendship, I will like you to write back to my email address so that i will explain more about me:And send to you a picture of myself,

Find my profile;

Height: 174 cm 5' 7
Weight: 60 kg 148 lbs
Waist: 24"
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Black
Marital Status: Single
Kids: No kids
Languages spoken: Fluent English

Return email to my id:

Yours truly
Merry
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:25 pm

Received: from [41.71.171.241] by web190805.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 21 Sep 2012 08:29:21 SGT
Message-ID: <1348187361.44150.YahooMailClassic@web190805.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 08:29:21 +0800 (SGT)
From: DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE <drpaul_jones720@yahoo.com.hk>
Reply-To: fbidptoffice@rocketmail.com
Subject: Thanks for your co-operation.

Dear Friend,

I am Lt Gen James D. Eze writing this official letter to you today I meet with our President Goodluck Jonathan, to fight corruption in Nigeria and I went through your file here in Nigeria which I find out that you have been dealing with those impostors that did not know where your Fund is now, all they knows is to misleading you to collect money from you And fill their pocket. I have good news for you now; Our President Goodluck Jonathan has approved $9.5 Million in your name that is why am contacting you.

Furthermore, I don’t have much time to write letters rather I believe in action, I will advise you to fill this information below, to enable me carry on the delivery of your Consignment Box to your given address.

YOUR FULL NAME:
YOUR CORRECT HOME ADDRESS:
YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER:

Immediately this information is received by me, your Consignment will be delivered to you and I will forward to you back up copies of certificates approved by the Presidency on your behalf before the delivery.

I wait for your urgent respond.

Congratulations.

Best Regards,
Lt Gen James D. Eze
Federal Republic of Nigeria
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:26 pm

Received: from 198.144.105.192
(SquirrelMail authenticated user lefrudis)
by correo.mundimail.com with HTTP;
Thu, 20 Sep 2012 23:40:08 -0400 (EDT)
Message-ID: <38785.198.144.105.192.1348198808.squirrel@correo.mundimail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 23:40:08 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: CONGRATULATION LUCKY WINNER!!!
To: <edomwonyi4luv@yahoo.com>

REF: Congratulations lucky winner!!!

Your email address has been selected as one of the lucky winners in the
Second batch of the on-going INTERNATIONAL ATM award promo proudly

Sponsored and organized by AUTOMATED TELLER MACHINE (ATM), UK
Therefore, you have been awarded the sum of five hundred thousand pounds sterling
only. (£500,000.00)

HOW DID YOU WIN?

Lucky winners do not have to purchase a ticket to participate in this
Lottery program, all email was selected from the Canada, Australia, United
States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, and Africa regions. This promotion was
Set-up to encourage the active usage of the ATM CARD MACHINE? Hence
We do believe that with your winning prize, you will continue to be active and
Patronize to the ATM CARD MACHINE?

Your ATM CARD (Containing won amount) will be delivered to you via our
Associate Courier Company to your address there in your country. You are
Hereby required to contact the ATM dispatch office with below details as
Soon as you receive this notification and avoid any means of delay in
Delivering your ATM CARD to you:

VERIFICATION FORM. (ASAP)
==============================================
(1) Your Full Names:
(2) Your Tel/Mobile Number:
(3) Your Nationality:
(4) Current Country:
(5) Your contact Address:
(6) Occupation:

ATM CARD DISPATCH UNIT (CLAIM DEPARTMENT)
Mr. Charles Barlow
E-mail:atmcard_uk@yahoo.com
Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Mary Phillip

NOTE: To help us proceed with your claims you must keep away this
Information from public (Third party) to avoid unwarranted abuse of the
Program and unauthorized individuals claims.

Copyright? 1994 -2012 ATM Inc. All rights reserved.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:27 pm

Received: from 127.0.0.1 (HELO mailout-us.gmx.com) (74.208.5.67)
by mta1130.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 20 Sep 2012 20:51:38 -0700
Received: (qmail 18355 invoked by uid 0); 21 Sep 2012 03:51:02 -0000
Received: from 180.74.223.179 by rms-us018 with HTTP
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="========GMXBoundary77301348199459985753"
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 23:50:58 -0400
Message-ID: <20120921035059.77300@gmx.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Subject: DO YOU NEED FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE?

Dear valued Customer,

I am Ms. Wendy B.Chen,a loan consultant to (OCBC BANK)Asian region.Do you have a bad credit,do you need finance to start-up or expand your business, or are you in need of finance to clear up existing bills?,you are welcome to our warm service.We offer all kinds of short-term and long-term loans to as many clients that need financial assistance for business purposes,personal etc,at a minimum rate of 3% interest,irrespective of your distance and country location.(There are no credit check,it's 100% Guaranteed)!
If my mail interests you,email us with your personal details stated below!

Names In full:
State:
City:
Zip code:
Phone Number:
Sex:
Amount needed as loan:
Duration:

Note:On the receipt of your request,we shall send you our TERMS & CONDITIONS.
Thank you as we await your reply soon!

Ms Wendy B.Chen
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:29 pm

Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO ps14006.dreamhostps.com) (69.163.148.88)
by mta1369.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Fri, 21 Sep 2012 07:14:25 -0700
Received: by ps14006.dreamhostps.com (Postfix, from userid 11158530)
id 3A7F5464EBCB; Thu, 20 Sep 2012 21:51:50 -0700 (PDT)
To: XXXXXX
Subject: Mr Jonathan visited me
Reply-To: stearnhelene@ovi.com

I have made several attempts to get in touch with you regarding your approved payment of US$4.800,000.00, but it seems as you don't want to speak with me, I found your name in our central computer data system among the list of unpaid contractors, inheritance next of kin and lottery beneficiaries, your name appeared among the beneficiaries who will receive the payment and has been approved already for months without claim, which according to records in the system has been long overdue. However, one Mr.Valerie Adams visited my office on 17/9/2012 with his lawyer and, an application for claim over your fund. Please, do confirm to me, as matter of urgency if this man is really from you so that we will not be held responsible for paying out to the wrong person. Based on our board of directors meeting today, we have concluded to approve the payment in his favor since you failed to give us your details but we only have your email contact on our file. Your funds have been deposited i
nto our unclaim assets trust fund account and, you are therefore directed/ advised to revert to us immediately before we transfer the funds into Mr.Valerie Adams account in the next 72 hours. Reply email: (stearnhelene@ovi.com)/ (stearnsstearns@ovi.com).

Regards,
Mrs.Helene Stearns
Chief Operating Officer
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:31 pm

Received: from User (unknown [219.243.220.100])
by vcsong.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTP;
Fri, 21 Sep 2012 15:36:16 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: <sanusilamido.cenbnkorg@hotmail.com>
From: "Mr. Sanusi Lamido"<Mr.sanusilamido1N@song.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Full Explanations on this matter and upgrading of your new account with CBN

Attn: Sir,

From Central Bank Nigeria Auditor's

I got your email letter to me and I hope you understand my explanations clearly? because i am not going to repeat myself anymore after this last explanations and if you delay in complying with our official request which is the bank policy you shall be paying the full amount of the upgrading fee of $1,500 by your self, because i am not going to be able to support you with half of the fee anymore. Listen very carefully and get this point straight, any huge amount of funds lodged in suspense/escrow account are NON-DEDUCTIBLE until it has been transferred to your (The beneficiary) operative account. Once your account is upgraded you will have a pin code which you will use to access your account through our official website for online transfer which means for your new account with CBN to be activated immediately,
you will be required to transfer the initial refundable fee which will be deposited in your account to activate the account before your claims can be transferred out of the suspense account of the central bank into a normal operative super yield offshore account we open for you with your name in the same bank and you should understand that the initial deposit will be use in activating your account and will be added to your $5 million dollars which you can withdraw anytime you want to. That is to say , your money which you will use in activating and upgrading of the account will not be lost, it is just to keep your account running in your name before the full amount of your $5 million dollars will be lodge into it. And then will forward all your withdrawal tools across to you which you will need to download our online banking software on your computer,
the software comprises of your account upgrading on all our new edition, meaning that you can generate your lo-gin pin and password with the CBN software which is the new technology that the bank have officially introduce with special Anti Virus that will help to clear all the virus on your computer and that will also help in generating your password with you, we are going to hand it over to you and the instructions manual which is the Central Bank official policy so that we can be able to fight internet hackers hacking into your account which suppose to be online 24 hours banking,
so with this special arrangement you don't need to be afraid any longer because your 100% secured and guaranteed by using Central Bank of Nigeria online bank transfer system to do business, you can trust on CBN because they are reliable and 100% good to be used in bank to bank money transfer via swift and so on, this is the reason why we cannot give you the lo-gin pin and password to show your prove because we don't also know it, it is personal,
once you start downloading the software on your system all this requirement will then appear on your system and you will then be able to start making use of your online services without anybody knowing your pin and password, so the Central Bank is organize the way they handle their things legally because of the volume of the money involved in this transaction, The Central Bank Nigeria will stand to protect you as their personified customer who is among the biggest investors all over the world for investment programs of CBN.

Finally, quickly send the remaining balance of the required fees so that i will assist you complete your job and then come for face to face meeting within 48 hours i receive the fee, So I implore you to suspend whatever you are doing now and proceed to the Western Union outlet in sending out the fees for us to secure these funds to avoid our efforts from being in vain.

Kindly comply immediately as time is of the essence on our side now.

Awaiting your urgent compliance to this effect,

Regards,
Mr. Sanusi Lamido
For; and on behalf Central Bank of Nigeria
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.