Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scams to my account--Blufox

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ASSALAAMU ALAYKUM !!!!!!

Unread postby Bluefox » Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:32 pm

reply-to: mrnestadanu001@gmail.com

HEADER
Received: from user-8425cce963 ([41.203.233.162]) by BLU0-SMTP423.phx.gbl over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Sun, 29 Apr 2012 01:01:40 -0700
To: <@>
X-Mailer: Barca 2.8 (4400) - EXPIRED EVALUATION VERSION
X-URL: http://www.pocomail.com/
Reply-To: mrnestadanu001@gmail.com

TRACED EMAIL
IP address: 41.203.233.162
IP address country: Burkina Faso
IP address state: Kadiogo
IP address city: Ouagadougou
ISP of this IP: ONATEL

Dear Friend,

Good day to you, I know that my message will come to you as a surprise, but never mind, I am Aki
Dida. A Manager in Bank of Africa (BOA) in BOA Bank of Africa here in my country Burkina-Faso
west Africa, In my department here in the bank I discover an abandon sum of $6.8Million United
State Dollars, that belong to one of our biggest customer here in this bank, who died years ago
in a plane crash with his family, I contacted you so that you will help me see that the total
sum of $6.8Million will be transfer into your account in your country,

Upon the receipt of your reply and indication of your capability, i will give you full details
on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 45% of the above mentioned

sum if you agree to handle this business with me while 50% will be for me and 5% for any
expenses that may arise on the process, Because i don't want anyone here in our bank to know my
involvement until you confirm this fund into your account and ask me to come over for the
sharing as i indicated.

Full Name.........................
Full Address ............................
Telephone .........................
Age / sex ......................
Occupation..........................

Thanks and have a nice day.
From Aki Dida
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

MYSTERY SHOPPER POSITION AVAILABLE

Unread postby Bluefox » Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:34 pm

reply-to: Johnson Pirrez <yo200yo@ymail.com>

Hello Shopper,

Thanks for the co-operation and also for responding. You have been selected for your first assignment as a Mystery Shopper. You will earn $500 by been a mystery shopper. Your employment packet include business evaluation form, a training assignment which will be send to you after you received payment for the assignment. Paycheck would be sent to you for the assignment by Certified Check or money order. The paycheck would be $2,200,you are to deduct your 500 salary, and the rest would be used for the evaluation at the store that would be sent to you.

Your Employment packet are as follows :
1. Business evaluation form: This is the form you are required to fill after you visit any shopping mall in your area, you would be given the store name and address. You are required to evaluate its customer service and quality control after their services are rendered to you. You would required to fill a form to rate the employee(s), the form would be given to you after the evaluation:

2. Training Assignment: You are hired to evaluate the quality of services of the store or mall that would be given to you . You are needed to rate the employees. Please note, this is a part-time activity.

Email me the below details.

YOUR FULL NAME:

YOUR FULL HOME ADDRESS:

YOUR CITY

YOUR STATE:

YOUR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE:

YOUR ZIP CODE:

YOUR CONTACT PHONE NUMBER:

YOUR PRESENT WORK:

YOUR AGE:

I will be looking forward to receive the above details.

Sincerely,

Data Ent Inc.
Sara Morning
32, Carrington Ave.,
Los Angeles, CA 90001
718 234 8097
Yo200yo@ymail.com
www.ourdataentry.com
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

URGENT ATTENTION.

Unread postby Bluefox » Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:35 pm

Dear friend,

I am Mr. David Clark, A banker here in Malaysia. As well an account officer to a deceased customer of our bank who died as a result of a heart-related condition on the month of March 2008 leaving behind a deposit valued at US$9.5 Million. Since i have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over last 4 years now, I want you to stand as the next of kin to this fund left behind by my client to enable me transfer this fund into your bank account before it will be declared unserviceable here in our bank. All i require is your honest cooperation to enable us seeing this deal through and you have 50% of the fund as your own share after the transaction. I guarantee that this transaction will be executed under all legitimate arrangement that will protect us from any breach of the law. Please your urgent respond is needed if you are willing to proceed on this transaction with me.

Best Regards,
Mr. David Clark
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

New order

Unread postby Bluefox » Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:37 pm

Hello Sir/Ma'am,

We got your information from a yellow page directory.We are a supplies company to a lot of chain store and retail outlets in California and Indeed over America. The product model we are asking you to make for, we have previously been supplied by a company in India. However, due to excessive demand, this supplier has been unable to meet up with the delivery schedules and the shortfall is beginning to bring a deficit on our part. Please note that Quality is very important to us. Below is the link to a shared file,kindly download the attachment in the folder to get full details of our order including required quantity and pictures of a sample product model we have previously produced.
open below to download product samples.

http://184.172.224.62/~products/trading ... oducts.php

We need to have the same exact as is in the sample pictures. If you would need us to send you a counter-sample so you know exactly what we need kindly inform me. After viewing our order please kindly send me a quote and include delivery terms, payment methods and terms and any further information you would need to give me by mail and I would call you on the number listed. Dont forget to drop a direct contact number. Please treat as urgent and reply in 3days.
Note that for reasons of copyright and trademark, we have personally configured the attached file to be only accessible by you. Do not share information with 3rd parties or use our sample products on your company personal website.
Regards,
Ms.Sarah M. Wall
Purchasing Operations Manager.
Brodock Trading Company
Chico, CA 95969
Tel: +1. (530) 327 9332
Toll Free: +1-866-674-3161
Fax: (209) 214-6565
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

Africa Gold Dust...

Unread postby Bluefox » Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:49 pm

Attn:

It will be of great benefit for us if you would give me the audience to express myself.We have been in search of foreign partner not until we came across your contact hence we solicit your assistance.

I am Prince Mensah Nana the elderly son of Nana Osei Bonsu and the head of the Royal family of Osei Bonsu.My father is also a chief in our village and that have given him the opportunity to owned a land that contain Gold, which we are mining it locally here in Ghana.

As faith would have it,we have been able to acquire(40kg of Gold)which is at a safe keeping here in the village at a warehouse. We want a trusted foreign partner to assist us pull this consignment to sell and invest same for us in your country,investment deem profitable.

Nana want to do this to help me to live better life in future after he is gone because he is getting older and the stool is a family stool.

On the process of pulling the consignment, we will then give you the go ahead to hire an attorney to procure me"Immigration Investor's Visa" to enable me come over with you to country for further investment.

I am expecting your favorable and sympathetic response via: princemnana@gmail.com

Please note that the future of my family and I depends sorely on the consignment and as such I assure you legalities all maters as relate to this transaction.

Expecting your swift response.

Bye for now and remain blessed.

Yours sincerely,

Mr Prince
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

Good Day My Friend

Unread postby Bluefox » Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:51 pm

reply-to: joyceewilliame@yahoo.com

HEADER
X-Originating-IP: [41.207.21.50]
Reply-To: <joyceewilliame@yahoo.com>

TRACED EMAIL
IP address: 41.207.21.50
IP address country: Cote D'Ivoire
IP address state: n/a
IP address city: Abidjan
ISP of this IP: Cote d'Ivoire Telecom

From. Mrs joycee

I am Mrs.Joycee Williame from Solomon Island. I am married to Mr. Edward Williame who worked with our Embassy in cote d'ivoire for nine years before he died .We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.

Before his death we were both born again Christian. Since his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $7,300,000 million united. State dollars. With a security company firm here. Now, I want you to do me a favor to receive this fund there in your country or any safer place. Base on my health condition, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Eight months due to cancer problem. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a church, organization or good person that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want a church, organization or good person that will use this fund for orphanages, widows and other peoples that needs help and also propagating the word of God and to endeavor that the house of God is being maintained.

The Bible made us to understand that Blessed is the hand that giveth".ltook this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians not even good at all because they are the one that are responsible for the death of my husband in other to have all my late husband properties and I don't want my husband's efforts to be used by those that conspired for his death.

This is why I am taking this decision, I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace. I don't need any telephone communication regarding this because of my health hence the presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I don't want them to know about this development and l knows that With God all things are possible.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Security Company here in cote d'ivoire
I will also issue a letter of authorization to the security company that will prove you the present beneficiary of this money. I also want you, church or organization to always pray for me because the lord is my onlyshephard.

My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life. Pls any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another good person, church, organization for this same purpose.I will like to let you know that i have paid for all the accumulative bills for this.

Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein. Hoping to receive your response immediately.

Thanks and Remain blessed in the Lord.
l remain yours sister in Christ.
Mrs. Joycee Williame
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

subject: hello

Unread postby Bluefox » Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:58 pm

reply-to: Clarabede@yahoo.co.jp

HEADER
X-Originating-IP: [209.222.0.93]
Reply-To: <Clarabede@yahoo.co.jp>

TRACED EMAIL
IP address: 209.222.0.93
IP address country: United States
IP address state: New Jersey
IP address city: Sayreville
IP postcode: 08872
ISP of this IP: Choopa.com
Organization: Govorunov__Roman

Hello Dear,

I decided to contact you for assistance. I am Miss Clara Bede, 20 years and the only child of late Mr and Mrs Hosiah Bede of blessed memory.

My father was a cocoa merchant and supporter of the opposition party leader in our country. Before he was assassinated by unknown Gun Men suspected to be agents of the government. If you are very familiar with news from my country (Ivory Coast), you will understand that many supporters of the opposition has been killed, attacked or wounded. My father use to be a nice and generous man. It is very sad to say that he just died this way. I pray to God to avenge his death.

My late father, immediately the present crisis started in our country after the 30th November run-off election between the incumbent president and the opposition leader, handed over to me documents covering deposit of funds sum of USD10.5 Million he made in a local bank here which is in a suspense account awaiting transfer to overseas.

Now my father has been buried and burial ceremonies completed according to our village local tradition and custom. Now because of the circumstance surrounding the death of my father, I now feel that the best thing to do is to travel out of country for my safety that is why I am contacting you to help me receive this money in your bank in your country and also help me come over to your country for my safety. It was in my fathers earlier arrangement before his untimely death as my mother died when I was a kid. I will continue my education in your country once this money gets to your account.

I will need your urgent reply immediately so that I can give you details.
Waiting for your quick reply.

Yours Faithfully,
Miss Clara Bede
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

NEED YOUR URGENT REPLY

Unread postby Bluefox » Thu May 10, 2012 1:01 am

Dear Beloved One,

My name is Mrs. Pauline Whyte a USA citizen and a missionary. Due to my complicated
health problems; I have decided to donate my money, and I want you to help me share
it to the orphanage, less privileged, motherless babies home, poor and the needy. I
will also reward you from the money. Thanks and God bless you.

My Regards,

Mrs.Pauline Whyte

Note: please reply to my private mail..

pauline.help@gmail.com
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

Confirmation Reference Nr.XKHL-37-14-29-13),

Unread postby Bluefox » Thu May 10, 2012 1:02 am

reply-to: euromillionmillionseuroeuro@aol.com

Confirmation Ticket Nє: 33-48-19-H5H-@WIN
Contact Person: Chris Lewis,
Reference Nr.XKHL-37-14-29-13), Batch Nє. DFD-25-30-29-686H, Serial N.
PMSQ021542311,Ticket Nє:.33-48-19-H5H-@WIN, lucky N.4-19-26-27-30-3-8,
You have won( 1Million Euros )in the euromillions online sweepstaks
program corporations, held on 8th of May 2012.
In Madrid (SPAIN). This email was sent to notify you officially
about the award and to advise you to contact the processing office
immediately for claim,
Reply to Email: euromillionmillionseuroeuro@aol.com
Sincerely,
Mrs Sarry Keithson
euromillionmillionseuroeuro@aol.com
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

HOTEL AND INVESTMENTS.

Unread postby Bluefox » Thu May 10, 2012 1:03 am

reply-to: g_asiko1@yahoo.com

HOTEL AND INVESTMENTS.

Good day,

I am looking for your cooperation in building a Tourist Hotel or Real
Estate in your country. I am sorry if this is not in line with your
business. I need an experienced person like you to assist me to set
up, develop the project. On the resumption of the project, you will be
made a Director for the role and the assistance you rendered.

You will also be entitled to a percentage agreed upon between me (Mr.
George Asiko) and you before the commencement of the project. However,
I got your email information in a Business contact list directory.

Your immediate reply will be highly appreciated and I shall give you
more information on this project. and reply on { asiko_gg@yahoo.com.ph
} for more information’s.

Thanks

God Bless

Mr. George Asiko
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.