Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scam emails from my account part 2

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Scam emails from my account part 2

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 15, 2012 7:21 pm

I Need your Urgent reply
mrsdagan07913@msn.com
Reply-To: samiradagano@gmail.com

Good Day,

My name is Mrs Samira Dagano, and I am a banker. It is true that we have not met each others in person, but I strongly believe that no trust, no friendship in every business. I have a deceased customers pending fund, which I am his personal financier adviser before his accidental death, that being the main reason why I alone working in the bank here, know much about the existence of this fund and the secrets surrounding this money. But before I disclose the full details to you, I will like to know your interest and willingness to assist me by reverting back to me with your :

Private Email ID............
Age.........
Private Phone no.......... for further confidential details about the said fund.

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

Mrs Samira Dagano.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 15, 2012 7:23 pm

RE: FINAL PAYMENT INDEPENDENT REVIEW
ecowaspaymentbureau@mail.co.uk
Reply-To: <ecowaspaymentbureau@kimo.com>
Received: from User ([208.70.200.34])

Attention: Our Esteem Beneficiary,

We have been mandated as an independent body to ascertain the legitimacy on payment claims emanating from West -African sub Region. They have been numerous contradiction and payment conflicts arising in relation to unclaimed payments. Hence, we are to discharge our mandate without fear or favour but will abide by the tenet of absolute transparency.

We have discovered in most of investigations that many official manipulations leading to corruption has compromised the true ethics of such office to the detriment of eligible beneficiaries of such payments. We also realized that certain elements has been indulging in a criminal manner in stealing vital information of out going payment which they will give out to a foreigner thereby creating conflicting claims on such payments.

I will warn you strictly, we will not condone any of complicity at this point, you should give out genuine authenticated information and do not allow any act that will tend to deceive us at any period. In the light of the above instruction, you should furnish us with the following details to aid us in concluding your payment process.

1) YOUR FULL NAMES AND PRESENT ADDRESS
2) YOUR PAYMENT TYPE (i) INHERITANCE (ii) CONTRACT (iii) SUPPLIES
3) YOUR MOST PRIVATE TELEPHONE, FAX AND MOBILE NUMBERS
4) OCCUPATION & AGE
5) PRINCIPAL SUM TO BE PAID, INDICATE IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED ANY INSTALMENTAL PAYMENT OR ACCRUED INTEREST.
6) AN IDENTIFICATION ITEM, EITHER INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVER'S LICENSE.

You should stop immediately all forms of upfront payments to criminals, we will identify associated problems militating your fund transfer and it shall be corrected instantly. I await your early response.

Truly yours,

Mr. Tony Richardson
Coordinator, Ecowas Payment Bearue
United Kingdom
Tel: +44 702 403 9327
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 15, 2012 7:24 pm

Your Total Fund Through Western Union Now
pascalkoupaki@terra.com.ar
Received: from 41.138.89.39

Hello My Dear

Your Total Fund Through Western Union Now

Inform Board of International Monetary Fund/World Bank and Federal
Ministry of Finance Benin Republic are here to notify you of your payment
inherited lottery outstanding funds of $850,000.00USD have arranged to be
transfer to you through HEAD OFFICE WESTERN UNION SERVICE After the
meeting held on 14th of MAY 2012. With His Excellence the PRESIDENT OF
REPUBLIC DU BENIN (DR YAYI BONI) to avoid paying money to the fraud stars
that is going on through global or fraud stars, and you are required to
reconfirm your name and address were you want your fund to be sent through
HEADQUARTER WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.

However the maximum amount you will be receiving each day starting from
tomorrow is sum of (US$5000.00.three (3) times per day which is
$15000.00USD) until the total fund is finished. In order to resolve this
problem, please email Western Union Money Transfer Solicitors Fund
Verification Department:

Moreover We have already transfer your first $15000.00 in three part so
Contact Foreign Operation Manager western union Mr. Andin Bruce, for
re-new and reconfirm your old payment file and He will also release and
send you three (3) M.T.C.N for pick up your first bit by bit transferred
of $15000.00 after re-new and reconfirm of your old payment file with info
below.

FOREIGN OPERATION MANAGER
E-MAIL: ( servicewesternunion835@yahoo.fr)
DIRECT TELE: +229 664 009 90

Below is what he can require from you for re-new and reconfirm your old
payment file as listed.

Your Receiver Name________________
Private Telephone number;________________
Country/Address.____________________________________
Text Question_________________________________________
Answer__________________________________________________

Wait to hear from you once your start picking up thank.

Yours in service.
Mr. Pascal Koupaki, Finance Minister
Federal Republic of Benin.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 15, 2012 7:26 pm

Subject:***********STATUTORY DECLARATION ACT-1947 PROOF OF FUND******
barrister_henrymensah@legislator.com
Received: from phpmailer ([196.201.51.26])

HM Law Affiliates
No. 8, Dr. Isert Rd.
North Ridge
Accra

Subject:***********STATUTORY DECLARATION ACT-1947 PROOF OF FUND******

After our recent extensive close door meeting between the boards of
directors and the Federal Reserve Systems on your outstanding overseas
payment, it was resolved and agreed upon, that I Barr. Henry Mensah is to
be your representative and will work extensively to ensure that your
outstanding funds will be paid to you without any hitch and delay through
the World Bank and IMF insurance body.

I Barrister Henry Mensah Esq. LLB. Hons. A Solicitor and Senior advocate
in Ghana as the true and lawful ‘’Attorney’’ represent and sign on you
behalf have been given a full legal backing and authority to act on the
behalf to deposited the sum of ( US$ 3, 650,000.00 ) of Exco account number
923800457008 with the UBA Group Ghana have been endorsed and approved for
payment to you.

The above fund was was been approved by United Nation Humanitarian Council
in collaboration with West Africa Monetary Agency as directed by World
Bank/IMF., For your information all necessary documentation and negotiations
that may be deemed very necessary by law for the purpose of the fund are
intact., I will wait to hear from you to enable me send you the deposit slip
and every other documentation to enable you claim your fund with the
designated bank UBA Group Ghana.

The proof of statutory declaration qualifies you to claim this said fund and
transfer to any nominated bank account of his choice and destination.

I will wait for your prompt responds.

Barrister Henry Mensah
UN Attorney/Beneficiary Representative
HM Law Firm
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 15, 2012 7:27 pm

Very Important Message.
j_j_j_j_16@msn.com
Reply-To: mr.roshakeyaan100@voila.fr
X-Originating-IP: [212.52.159.74]

Dear Friend,

I am Mr. Roshan Keyaan, Manager Auditing and Accountancy Department, Banque Commerciale Du Burkina Faso (B.C.B) in West Africa. Actually I got your impressive email address trough my secretary Miss Rose when I was looking for a reliable foreigner who will assist me to receive this (USD$7.2M) in his/her foreign account.

Read carefully because you assistance is highly needed; I bring forth a business proposal in the tune of $7.2 Million U.S. Dollars only to be transferred to a foreign account with your assistance acting as beneficiary and next-of-kin. For past (4) four years now this (USD$7.2M) has been laying dormant in our bank after the death of the owner Mr. Farrukh Khat from Lebanon, and then since after his death no one has ever come to put claim over the funds as his beneficiary next of kin or relation.

So there for this is the reason why I contacted you to come and put claim over the funds and champion the dealing-transaction with me successfully, if you are capable of handling this (USD$7.2M) in your custody till my arrival for sharing of the money 50%/50% in your country, then come and put claim over the funds so that we claim and share the money together because after this fiscal year 2012 our Bank Management will transfer the money into Government treasury as an unclaimed bill which I don't like.

Note: this transaction is 100% legitimate and risk/hitch free why because before I contacted you I have perfected strategies that will guarantee a smooth and hitch free transaction principally because of my position in this bank, and secondly am still working in this bank and I promise to be giving you every necessary information which you may need to champion the transaction successfully, more explanation will be in my next mail, contact me trough my private e-mail address mr.roshakeyaan100@voila.fr for onward explanation and application form.

Hope to meet you soon as the (USD$7.2M) remittance and confirmed into your nominated bank account in your country, every thing concerning the transfer will be done less than 14 baking working days from the day you apply with your application form to bank.

Thanks.
Mr. Roshan Keyaan
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 15, 2012 7:29 pm

Attention: Rightful Beneficiary
info.rbsscotland@yahoo.co.uk
Received: from [41.211.229.69]

Royal Bank Of Scotland Int'l Ltd.

RE:OFFICIAL PAYMENT NOTICE.

Attention: Rightful Beneficiary,

My name is Mrs Grace Jack, from Royal Bank Of Scotland International Limited. Our Bank was directed by United Nations and World Bank Offshore Payment to offset your long waited fund.

I write to inform you the Newly foreign payment policy as introduce by the United Nations and World Bank Offshore Payment. As you are well aware many beneficiaries have invested thousands of Dollars, Euro and Pound Sterling into transactions of claiming their fund in various bank in Africa, USA, ASIA AND EUROPE but none of them has come to a reality.

On this regard, United Nations and the new World Bank President Mr Jim Yong Kim has concluded that the newly payment policy is to make sure that all legitimate beneficiaries receives their contract/inheritance and Lottery fund without delay and from investigations carried out, your file is one of the approved legitimate beneficiaries to receive fund.

Right now, United Nations and World Bank Offshore Payment has map out US$200,000.00 (TWO Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) would be paid to you through the Western Union Money Transfer Via special arrangement. This is to enable you have enough funds to pay for the Tax Clearance and bank charges before you will receive your full payment.

Please take note that you will pay US$280 only being Notarization fee and this is the only financial obligation that you will undertake to receive the US$200,000.00 (TWO Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) through the Western Union Money Transfer.

Based on the above subject matter, I would like you to urgently respond to this message with your full name, address and telephone number so that I can process the Western Union Money Transfer on your behalf within the next 24 hours and release your fund.

Finally, contact Prof. Dan Peter for immediate release of your fund on this information below.
NAME: PROF DAN PETER
EMAIL: profdanpeter.worldbankoffshore@gmail.com
TEL: +447035 944109

Sincerely yours,

Mrs.Grace Jack
NB: FORWARD ALL CORRESPONDENT TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS: info.rbsscotland@yahoo.co.uk FOR PROPER VERIFICATION.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 15, 2012 7:30 pm

(SOLUTION TO YOUR LONG AWAITED PAYMENT DREAM. US$28MILLION)
philipobada01@yahoo.com
Reply-To: philipobada02@hotmail.com
Received: from [197.255.62.110]

Attn: Beneficiary/Contractor,

TRUTH OF THE MATTER

I have decided to contact you directly and personally after a serious thought because I do not have any hatred on you, but your Nigerian partners.

I am the Director, Tested Computerization Foreign Transfer Unit Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). After waiting to hear from you for a long time now. I decided to make this direct approach to you in other not to let it be as if I have anything in mind against you. I do not know if you have asked yourself why each time the release of this fund is approved, all of a sudden, the payment will be stopped or one problem or the other will come up, if you have not asked this question to your self or you do not know, this is an opportunity for me to tell you.

The people that introduced you to this project approached me through my dear wife who works with the Federal Ministry of Finance and requested me to assist them conclude a money transfer deal they had with you. They requested me to assist them by removing the original contractors name, company’s name and bank particulars from the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) vetting computer and replacing them with your name and your bank details in order to make you appear as the rightful beneficiary of this fund. I agreed on condition that they will pay me US$700,000 as soon as your name appears as the beneficiary. I did as agreed and demanded to be paid, but your partners started telling me stories, they even told me you promised to send money to me. Do you know that up till now, I have not received a single cent from them and have not set my eyes on any of them.

I immediately deleted the transfer access code (TAC) and your personal identification numbers (PIN), which is only known to me due to my position and duty but released other contractors fund without yours. They became angered when they saw that their threat did not work, they started bribing other officials to get another approval to transfer the money to you but without success. I am 100% responsible for the delay and obstructions because of their breach of agreement. If you doubt what I have just told you, pay any amount you will not get this money and you will ask to pay more, they will come up with another reason to pay again and it goes on and on. They are simply wicked and do not know where their problem lies.

Now, if you want us to work together as one family am ready and these are my conditions:
(A) Most importantly, we must be very sincere and transparent with each other by ensuring that we stand by our words.
(B) I will have 10% of the money because it's only two of us left now.
(C) You will assist me to open an account in your country or any other place of my choice where I will pay in my own share.

If these conditions are acceptable to you, contact me as soon as possible with your Bank Account information, so that we can finalize this transaction. But if you are not interested, I advise you to forget the fund as it will be transferred into the federal government of Nigeria consolidated National Reserve.

Kindly get back to me only on this email above or call me immediately upon receipt of this message for further information (+234-813-7555-567)

Yours Faithfully.

Mr. Philip A.Obada
Director, Tested Computerization foreign Transfer Unit.
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 15, 2012 7:31 pm

HELP ME OUT IN THIS BUSINESS?
issan038@msn.com
Reply-To: issa.allassan1@voila.fr
X-Originating-IP: [41.203.237.174]

MR.ISSA ALLASSAN
BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A)
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO
WEST AFRICA

Dear friend.

My name is MR. ISSA ALLASSAN, I am the director of special duties in a Bank of Africa (B.O.A) here in Burkina Faso, .I am a close family friend to Engr Cho Tae Young; a National of soul korea who used to work with an oil servicing company here in Burkinq Faso.

My friend, his wife, and their two children were involved in the ill-fated airways which crash on October 2009 in which all passengers on board died during their holiday visit with his family. Since then I have made several inquiries to his embassy to locate any of my friend extended relatives but has been unsuccessful.

After several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to look for some one who will stand as my late friend business associate hence I contacted you.

Of particular interest is this huge deposit with our bank here in Burkina Faso, where the deceased deposited the sum of thirty two million USD ($32 million US dollars)

Our bank have issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or the management of our bank will declare the account unserviceable and thereby send the funds to the central bank treasury.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over last 3 years now, I will seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased, so that the proceeds of this account valued at ($32million US dollars) can be paid to you and then you and I can share the money.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under all legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. In your reply mail, I want you to sent me you personal details information.

1. Full name........
2. Country name.....
3. Address..........
4. Date of birth....
5. Telephone and fax numbers.....
If you can handle this with me write me back immediately for more details.
Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.

Sincerely,
MR.ISSA ALLASSAN.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 15, 2012 7:34 pm

GOLD FOR SALE
baroadu.1471@msn.com
Reply-To: baro.abdul@yahoo.com
Received: from compaq ([41.138.105.148])

GOLD FOR SALE

we have 55 kg of gold dust for sale if you are interested please contact us for more detail
thank you.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 15, 2012 7:36 pm

RE:
webmaster@visitas.de
Reply-To: <wdrc200911@yahoo.com>
Received: from User (h2029720.stratoserver.net [81.169.150.60])

Dear Beneficiary,

We are pleased to inform you that we are United Nations Debt Reconciliation Committee newly set up by The United Nations based on series of petitions we received from International Bodies on the inability of some Government of different countries in the World especially from Africa, Commercial banks and World Lottery Organization to settle their clients Contract debt, Inheritance Fund and Winning prize fund all beneficiary will be paid $7.5million

After an extensive close door meeting it was resolved and agreed upon that this body-UNITED NATIONS DEBT RECONCILIATION COMMITTEE will work extensively to ensure that all outstanding Contract Payment, Inheritance and Lottery Winning prize fund will be paid without any hitch and delay.

Fund will be retrieved to treasury after ten (10) business days of this notice.

Urgently furnish this Office with your contact information to enable us open up communication with you regarding the payment of your fund. You are advised to contact the under named Director of the committee via this email address: or telephone number +44-7035962374 for further details.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. William Rubino

Director United Nations Debt Reconciliation Committee
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.