Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scam emails from my account part 5

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Scam emails from my account part 5

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:13 pm

Greetings to you,

Received: from [212.52.159.74] by web29501.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 30 Jun 2012 10:34:07 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.118.349524
Message-ID: <1341048847.26653.YahooMailClassic@web29501.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 10:34:07 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: hassan.umra01@voila.fr

Dear Friend,
I am Mr.Hassan Umra, Manager Auditing and Accountancy Department, Bank of Africa in (B.O.A) Burkina Faso. I got your email account while searching for a business oriented personality and you happen to be the one.

I bring forth a business proposal in the tune of Twelve Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars Only.($12.500.000 USD) to be transferred to an offshore account with your assistance acting as beneficiary and next-of-kin to the Inheritance funds.If you know you are capable of involving and partaking in this transaction, please send down the following personal details to me for briefing and more clarification;

(1)Full names:........................ .....
(2)Occupation:................ ..............
(3)Age and Sex:..........................
(4)Marital Status:..........................
(5)Private phone and fax numbers:..................
(6)Current residential address:..............

I am waiting for your urgent reply so that we will starts immediately. Sorry if you received this letter in your spam, Due to recent connection error here in my country
Regards,
Mr.Hassan Umra .
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:14 pm

CENTRAL BANK FINAL FUNDS APPROVAL $20,000,000.00USD

Received: from [89.178.24.187] (HELO User)
by fe1-mc.corbina.ru (CommuniGate Pro SMTP 5.4.2)
with SMTP id 113569551; Sat, 30 Jun 2012 17:03:23 +0400
Reply-To: <fundstransfer.fmf@consultant.com>

Attention: Funds Beneficiary,
Payment Purpose: Inheritance Fund Release
Payment Value: $20,000,000.00 dollars
Authourized Paying Bank: Central Bank of Nigeria
Transaction Reference Code: CBN/KTT/27890/0000/012
Payment Approval Date: 29/06/2012
fundstransfer.fmf@consultant.com

Attention: Funds Beneficiary,

My name is Mrs Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala. The new Minister of Finance under the new-elected President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ). By virtue of my position is the head of the Nigeria’s Financial sector, I have irrevocably instructed the Central Bank of Nigeria to send in all contract and inheritance payment files to my office for vetting and verification before fund release instruction can be effected. All other offices that has anything to do with your fund has been instructed to stop all transactions until I conclude with my investigation.

However, acting in my capacity as the newly-appointed Minister of Finance, I have been mandated by the Senate National Assembly to check through the statutory disk of every payment pending during this year 2011. Hence, your payment file has been forwarded to my desk for final approval. Therefore, after vetting and verification about the source and origin of your funds, I am convinced 100% that the $20,000,000.00 dollars is a legitimate inheritance claim. Hence, I have granted approval for the release of the $20,000,000.00 dollars in your favor.

For this reason, your payment has been rightfully approved and will be paid out directly into your bank account via "automatic swift transfer" from our Electronic transfer unit. Already, all transfer processing has been concluded in line with the new CBN Payment Policy. But before the $20,000,000.00 dollars can be credited into your bank account, a "Payment Release Code" must be issued to you personally from the Electronic Transfer Unit, which will enable your funds to be credited into your bank account within 2 hours. Issuance of the "Payment Release Code" is in total compliancy with the Principles of the Banking Codes on Money Laundering and it is also in accordance with the new CBN Payment Policy. Hence, issuance of the "Payment Release Code" attract a fee of $100 dollars ONLY; and the $100 dollars is the ONLY FEE you will be requested to pay for the final release of your funds. Every and all other fees will be deducted at source automatically.

However, on the note of receiving your inheritance funds, you are requested to forward the details of your receiving bank account; as well as make arrangement to secure and send the issuance fee of $100 dollars for the "Payment Release Code". The $100 dollar fee must be sent through Western Union or MoneyGram with the name of the Payment officer at the Electronic Transfer Unit (CHRISTOPHER JOHNSON) as per the below details:

NAME OF RECIPIENT'S: MR. CHRISTOPHER JOHNSON
DESTINATION: LAGOS, NIGERIA.
SECRET QUESTION: COLOR
ANSWER: BLUE
AMOUNT: $100 USD

I am expecting to receive your earliest reply and details of your receiving bank account, as well as the details of payment for the $100 dollars.
Yours Sincerely,

DR. NGOZI OKONJA IWEALA
Honourable Minister of Finance
fundstransfer.fmf@consultant.com

P.S: Please note that all other authourities handling your payment has been stopped by the FBI. Hence, I was appointed as the sole authourity in-charge of your fund release. Therefore, you are advised to stop further communication with any other office or financial institution handling your payment.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:14 pm

Dear Lucky Beneficiary,

Received: from [41.71.178.236] by web161604.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 30 Jun 2012 07:39:00 PDT
Message-ID: <1341067140.36752.YahooMailClassic@web161604.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 07:39:00 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: wmrfredrick@yahoo.com

Dear Lucky Beneficiary,

This is to bring to your notice that I have paid the re-activation Fee and the delivery of your ATM Card. Note that I paid it because the ATM Card Pin Number (8119) worth of $10.5m has less three days to expire and when it expires the money will go into Government purse, So With that I decided to help you pay the money so that the ATM Card will not expire because I know when you get your ATM Card definitely you must pay me back my money and even compensate me for helping you.

Now i want you to contact DHL Delivery Company with your Full Contact information's so that they can deliver your Card to your designated address without any delay. Like i stated earlier, The delivery charges has been paid but i did not pay their official keeping fees since they refused.

Note that i was make to understand that the reason is that they do not know when you are going to contact them and dumurage might have increase. They told me that their keeping fees is $121 per week and i deposited it on Friday 29:06:2012 this week. Below is their Contact Information's,

Contact Person: Rev: George Cole Director of DHL Delivery Company
Email: ( rev.georgecole@ymail.com )

Contact Today to avoid increase of their keeping fees and let me know once you receive your Card.

Best Regards.
MR FREDRICK WILLIAMS.
COMPLIMENT.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:16 pm

[No Subject]

X-Originating-IP: [130.132.50.144]
Received: from 101.63.83.55 (101.63.83.55 [101.63.83.55]) by
www.mail.yale.edu (Horde MIME library) with HTTP; Sat, 30 Jun 2012 12:05:22
Message-ID: <20120630120522.isvqg889lwskc4ss@www.mail.yale.edu>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 12:05:22 -0400
Reply-to: claims.dept2016@hotmail.co.uk

Congratulations, your email address has won (1,000,000.00 GBP) in the on going
Coca'Cola Email loto draw that was held today, pls fill details
bellow for claims. Email us back: claims.dept2016@hotmail.co.uk

Name in full:.. Address:... Sex:.. Occupation:.. State:... Present

!!!Once Again Congratulations!!!

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Robert Patrick
ONLINE CO-ORDINATOR.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:48 pm

Assalamalaikum

X-Originating-IP: [213.3.2.221]
Authentication-Results: mta1004.mail.ac4.yahoo.com from=pbx.localdomain; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=pbx.localdomain; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO pbx.localdomain) (213.3.2.221)
by mta1004.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sat, 30 Jun 2012 09:46:00 -0700
Received: from User (pbx [127.0.0.1])
by pbx.localdomain (Postfix) with SMTP id 80BDB1FE0081;
Thu, 28 Jun 2012 10:10:54 +0200 (CEST)
Reply-To: <dr.fauzibin@yahoo.com.my>

FROM DR. FAUZI BIN MOHAMMED
6th Floor Wisma Hamzah-Kwong Hing
1 Leboh Ampang Kuala Lumpur 50100

Assalamalaikum

Your name and e-mail address was selected in a random draw conducted by my Law firm,
Dr Fauzi Bin Mohammed & Associate Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. My name is Dr Fauzi Bin Mohammed,
One of the personal international Attorney to late Muammar Gaddafi the Ex Libya Military President.

Muammar Gaddafi a well known Philanthropist, who died along side his son during the Libya Uprsising
before he died, he made a Will in our law firm stating that the sum of $3M (Three Million US Dollars Only)
should be donated to any Philanthropist of our choice in the middles East region.

We have made a random draw and your name and e-mail address was selected as the beneficiary to this WILL.
I am particularly interested in securing this money from the Bank, because they have issued a notice instructing
us to produce the beneficiary of this WILL within two weeks which happens to be you or else the money will be
credited to the Government treasury according to Malaysian Laws.

It is my utmost desire to execute the WILL of my late client. You are required to contact
me immediately to start the process of transferring this money to any of your designated official bank account.
I urge you to contact me immediately for further details.

Assalamalaikum

DR. FAUZI BIN MOHAMMED
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:49 pm

Hi Dear

Received: from [41.82.87.244] by web114402.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 30 Jun 2012 10:08:39 PDT
Message-ID: <1341076119.10396.YahooMailClassic@web114402.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 10:08:39 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: sliverlinejude@ymail.com

Hi Dear
I'm happy to read on your profile today, my name is sliverline, i we like to know more about and also will send you my picture immediatly you contact me through email, (sliverlinejude@ymail.com) pls am not here to chat ok you can contact me on my email (sliverlinejude@ymail.com) so i can send u my photos and tell u more about me
Miss sliverline
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:46 pm

Hvornår:
fredag den 8. juni 2012
20:00 - 21:00 (GMT+00:00)
Fra:
omarsoko417@yahoo.dk
Meddelelse:
PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFO.

Good Day,

I am working with one of the prime bank here in Burkina Faso, can you help me repatriate the sum of (10.5 million dollar) to your oversea account based on percentage.

(1) Can you handle this project?

(2) Can I give you this trust?

(3) What will be your commission?

I expect your urgent response only if you can handle this project,contact me through my Email:(mromarsoko@voila.fr)

Thanks

Yours Faithfully
Mr. Omar soko.

Note: Strictly reply me if your interest is shown.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:00 pm

Funds Unit

X-Originating-IP: [211.29.132.185]
Authentication-Results: mta1196.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=yahoo.se; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=yahoo.se; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO mail04.syd.optusnet.com.au) (211.29.132.185)
by mta1196.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sat, 30 Jun 2012 13:58:08 -0700
Received: from localhost.localdomain (webmail01.syd.optusnet.com.au [211.29.132.235])

$500,000.00 USD has been awarded to you by International Monetary Fund Unit 2012 online
program in cash for award claims Contact Mr.John Smith on this email:
westunion91@hotmail.com. Send your Names:Tel:Country:Occupation.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:10 pm

GO AND GET YOUR LOAN @ 2% RATE

X-Originating-IP: [114.80.110.47]
Authentication-Results: mta1382.mail.bf1.yahoo.com from=garchina.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=garchina.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO mail1.garchina.com) (114.80.110.47)
by mta1382.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sat, 30 Jun 2012 16:07:06 -0700
Received: from User ([114.202.2.49])
by mail1.garchina.com (Lotus Domino Release 8.5.2)
with ESMTP id 2012063020235314-53364 ;
Sat, 30 Jun 2012 20:23:53 +0800
Reply-To: <frankg_finance_company@financier.com>

My Name is Mrs Joan Peter, From USA, An X-Scam Victim. I am here to testify how i got back on my feet and be a personal business owner with cars and landed properties. This is to announce to the general public worldwide about a legitimate loan lender online who brought me back to my feet.

HERE IS MY SUCCESS STORY:

I was in a critical search of a genuine loan lending company were i can obtain a loan of $950,000.00USD after going through a horrible time in the hands of scammers. Some lender’s came to me in sheep clothing and i never knew they where fraud until i was given the terms and conditions of their loan which i agreed and eventually i was scammed.

They scammed me of my hard earn money up to the sum of $55,000.00USD and i thought that all is over, that there can never be any other genuine lender until my Husband’s Friend Mr. Garrett Lugard the general manager of Cotsat and cotsat company told me that there is a genuine lender that he obtained a loan of 1.5 Million Dollars At 2% interest rate from that makes him own a private business and a house of his own and he Referred me to the below financial company where he obtained his loan of 1.5 Million Dollars.

LOAN COMPANY NAME: FRANK FINANCIAL COMPANY
EMAIL: frankg_finance_company@financier.com
CONTACT PERSON: MR FRANK GIBSON (Chief Executive Officer)

I decided to contact the above mention loan company and after my application, i sent to them the useful information for them to process my loan. After 4hours i received a notification from their company that my loan has been approved and will be processed in the next 4hours for transfer.

My loan of $950,000.00USD was transferred into my account and i promise them for coming to my rescue that, i am going to spreed the good news to the entire world ABOUT FRANK FINANCIAL COMPANY, that they are the best in the WORLD.

I am advising you to contact the FRANK FINANCIAL COMPANY with their below information if you are going through any fanancial problems because they are the best company to rescue you.

LOAN COMPANY NAME: FRANK FINANCIAL COMPANY
EMAIL: frankg_finance_company@financier.com
CONTACT PERSON: MR FRANK GIBSON (Chief Executive Officer)

When contacting them, do tell them that Mrs Joan Peter referred you to them and your wish will be fulfilled…

Regards

Mrs Joan Peter
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:12 pm

URGENT ATTENTION

X-Originating-IP: [68.71.146.182]
Authentication-Results: mta1097.mail.ac4.yahoo.com from=; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=myself.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO gizmo.freedomzoneusa.com) (68.71.146.182)
by mta1097.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sat, 30 Jun 2012 15:16:00 -0700
Received: from freedomz by gizmo.freedomzoneusa.com with local (Exim 4.69)
(envelope-from <freedomz@gizmo.freedomzoneusa.com>)

From the Desk of Inspector General,
Ghana Police Service,
Osu Castle Police Road,
P.O. Box CT 93,
Accra Ghana

Dear Mr/Mrs,

Due to our meeting this morning about your fund, it is my pleasure to inform you that Ghana Africa refugees trust fund board has awarded you $1.3Million for supporting refugees charity organization across Africa.

You may contact the ATM card delivery office,

NAME: DR. LARRY WILLIAM
E-mail: D.H.L.ATMCARDDELIVERING@post.com

Get Back to me as soon as you received your card.

Regards.

Insp. Paul Taiwah Quaye
Ghana Police Service
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.