Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Beneficiary / Inheritance / Next of Kin scam

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

andrewrobinson1988@yahoo.com.ph drandrewrobinson@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:13 am

* 205.232.142.98 Nextcom Garden Grove United States

Received: from User ([205.232.142.98] RDNS failed) by TIS-PIRET.piret.local with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Fri, 14 Sep 2012 11:52:09 +0200
X-Envelope-From: drandrewrobinson@yahoo.com
Reply-To: <andrewrobinson1988@yahoo.com.ph>
Subject: Your Kind Attention Is Urgently Needed!
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 02:05:55 -0800

Dear Sir,

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family? I know that this letter will come to you as
a surprise as we haven’t met in person before, but be rest assured that it is real and a genuine business.
I am Mr.Andrew Robinson. from Accra-Ghana I am the executive internal auditor of International Commercial
Bank Meridian Branch having access to every transaction in the bank during the last year auditing I and
the account officer discovered the sums of $19.6M in favor to Mr. Rafik Hariri, Born in Lebanon in 1944,
The late Rafik Hariri was a Lebanese self-made billionaire and business tycoon, and was five times
Minister of a state. You can view this site for confirmation. http:/ /www.rhariri.com

I got your mail through my private search and out of Desperation I decided to reach you through this
medium. Mr. Rafik Hariri deposit ($19,6M) Nineteen Million Six Hundred Thousand United States Dollars in our
bank here in Ghana and I need your help to stand and claim this fund without any problem. I want to invest
this money in your country the need to move out this fund arose when the one of the minister of the state
said that some of the money held in dormant accounts would be used for youth and community projects for
you can confirm this in the website below. http:/ /news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/ Be rest assured that this money
could be moved to you by bank to bank transfer or through diplomatic means, it depends on your choice
of transfer. I am sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regard.

Could you please allow me to ask this few questions:
(1) Can I completely trust you on this deal?

(2) I am ready to offer you 40% of the amount involves ( $19,6M) Hope is acceptable to you?
Please, consider this and get back to me as soon as possible for the details of the transaction.

Your direct telephone number you can be reached at any time mostly your mobile number your fax number
also your direct email, your address, occupation and a copy of your Identification.

Contact me on my direct telephone number: 00-233-540-959-221
Email:(andrewrobinson1988@yahoo.com.ph)

Yours Faithfully,

Mr.Andrew Robinson
-
+233540959221 Ghana tel number
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

anadasnado15@voila.fr

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:54 am

IP address [?]: 41.203.232.156
IP country code: BF
IP address country: Burkina Faso
IP address state: Kadiogo
IP address city: Ouagadougou
IP address latitude: 12.3703
IP address longitude: -1.5247
ISP of this IP [?]: ONATEL
Organization: ONATEL

Received: from [41.203.232.156] by web133005.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP;
X-RocketYMMF: susantoure11
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 09:53:42 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: anadasnado15@voila.fr
Subject: YOUR URGENT RESPONCE IS NEEDED

Dear Friend,
I am Mr Andas Nado, The Director incharge of Auditing section of Banque Régionale de Solidarité( BRS), in Ouagadougou,Burkina Faso . I need your urgent business assistance in transferring to your bank account an abandoned sum of (20.5 Million) dollars belong to our deceased customer who died with his entire family in Iraq War 2006, leaving nobody for the claim and as such, I decided to contact you to enable us claim the fund. Your share is 40% while 60% for me. Contact me only through my private e-mail anadasnado15@voila.fr for more details: This transaction is 100% risky free.
Thanks,
Mr Andas Nado
Banque Régionale de Solidarité( BRS),
ouagadougou,Burkina Faso
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Mark Apo again

Unread postby Devil_woman » Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:44 am

MARK APO gmail but gives Togo Phone number

+22892283508 BUT makes calls from +233543416334 which is Ghana!

Sender: markapo1000@gmail.com
Received: by 10.112.38.73 with HTTP; Thu, 19 Apr 2012 13:36:36 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 20:36:36 +0000
X-Google-Sender-Auth: ZyCJYKXXh9sPKxVO_7Ilh_MHQDE
Message-ID: <CABH9Kvd7n1f6oTOkY2fj4n-sSqxSDfBqwPZ+ZsgwuEL8gVyt+Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: URGENT
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=bcaec55556bad1783b04be0e20a1
Bcc: llllllllllll@gmail.com

--bcaec55556bad1783b04be0e20a1
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1

to:
bcc: llllllllllll@gmail.com
date: Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 9:36 PM
subject:URGENT

Dear,

I am Mark Apo,i sent you this short message in seeking your consent to have you presented as beneficiary to my late client inheritance.For years now i been locating any of his relatives but it was unsuccessful due to unfacilitated information about his relatives.
For more information regarding this issue you can get back to me.

Email Address; (barrmarkapo@yahoo.com)
Tell; +228-92283508.

REGARDS.
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

moniquebishikwabo@yahoo.fr Monique Bishikwabo

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:13 am

IP address [?]: 41.207.27.54
IP country code: CI
IP address country: Cote D'Ivoire
IP address state: n/a
IP address city: Abidjan
IP address latitude: 5.3097
IP address longitude: -4.0127
ISP of this IP [?]: Cote d'Ivoire Telecom
Organization: Cote d'Ivoire Telecom
Host of this IP: [?]: Adsl-41.207.27.54.aviso.ci

Received: from 41.207.27.54 (IP may be forged by CGI script)
by icpu1238.kundenserver.de with HTTP
id 4A3UE0-1Th0hU2PkR-00ehBb; Thu, 13 Sep 2012 09:00:03 +0200
X-Sender-Info: <193876091@icpu1238.kundenserver.de>
Precedence: bulk
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 09:00:03 +0200
To:
Subject: Attention

Dearest One. I am Mrs Monique Bishikwabo, the wife of former Public Works Minister of the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) and also diamond and gold merchant Prof. Tshiumbaka Bishikwabo who died in August 16th 2008 in Tutsis-Goma, Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), as a result of civil war in Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC). I am writing you in absolute confidence primarily to seek your help to claim our cash of Four Million Nine Hundred Thousand dollars ($4.900.000 Dollars) and gold now in custody of a security company in Abidjan-Cote d`Ivoire to your private bank account pending on our arrival to your country. First and foremost, I apologize using this medium to reach you for transaction/business of this magnitude, but this is due to confidentiality and prompt access reposed on this medium. Be informed that I obtained your enviable Credentials/profile from the international directory. I have decided to seek a confidential co-operation with you in the execution of this transaction described hereunder for the benefit of both parties. My late husband did not declared the real contact of the 02 metallic boxes to the security company officials. He only told them that the metallic boxes is containing family valuable treasury inside the boxes. You are the only person I have sent this message across to. I will like keep the secret of this money until it arrival your country. My late husband, Prof.Tshiumbaka Bishikwabo, a native of GOMA-Tutsis in the eastern province of DR Congo (DRC), he owned a large field of plantation before he be came Public Works Minister and later died in the peak of the civil war, between the rebels force of GEN.LAURENT NKUNDA (CNDP) and the government of CONGO (DRC). I want you to help me and my son claim these boxes and transfer the money to your bank account in your country pending when I and my son will arrival your country. To make a good arrangement for a joint business investment on our behalf in your country and you will manage the investment in your country. Most importantly, the security company does not know the exact content of the Metallic boxes, because it was declared as family valuable Treasury for security purpose. The whole documents issued after deposit, is in my name and under my care. I called you to help me in this transaction because mostly I don’t want to involve my own people for security reason, secondly I am financially setback back now because of refugee permit and continues war in my country DRC. These are why I contacted you as a foreigner For your assistance, we consider giving you 20% of the total money for your effort and your assistance over this transaction and another 2% of the total money for any expenses may occur during the transaction on your side. Lastly, I plead with you to keep this transaction strictly and confidential until money arrival your country. Please try to reach us as soon as you get this letter. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon. Mail me or call and my son through this () DIRECT LINE: +225 66329096 my son speaks ENGLISH good more than me. I wait for your reply. May God bless you. Mrs Monique Bishikwabo
-
+22566329096
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

rbihelpdesk4u@w.cn

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:13 am

IP address [?]: 101.63.22.107
IP country code: IN
IP address country: India
IP address state: Delhi
IP address city: Delhi
IP address latitude: 28.6667
IP address longitude: 77.2167
ISP of this IP [?]: Reliance Communications
Organization: Wireless-HSD

Received: from User ([101.63.22.107]) by barracuda.pacyber.org with ESMTP id dbULgNEF1yaGRK37; Thu, 13 Sep 2012 02:31:20 -0400 (EDT)
X-Barracuda-Apparent-Source-IP: 101.63.22.107
Reply-To: <rbihelpdesk4u@w.cn>

DEAR BENEFICIARY,

PLEASE FIND THE ATTACHED FILE AND DOWNLOAD FOR MORE INFORMATION.

MAIL CENTER
RESERVE BANK OF INDIA.

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA_NOTIFICATION..doc

contents:

106 GROSVENOR SQUARE
NEW DELHI W1A 1AE
INDIA
Customer services,

Payment file: RBI-DEL/id1033/11.
Payment amount: $ 500,000. us dollars.

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA OFFICIAL PAYMENT NOTIFICATION   
Attn: Beneficiary,
The Foreign Exchange Transfer Department Reserve Bank of India has decided to bring to your attention, that you were listed as a beneficiary in the recent schedule for payment of outstanding debts incurred by the BRITISH GOVERNMENT pending since 2007 to 2011 according to your file record with your email address, Your payment is categorized as:
Contract type: Lottery/inheritance/ unpaid contract funds/ Undelivered Lottery fund/
Recently on the 20th of November, 2011. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Governor, Dr D. Subbarao and Ban Ki-moon Secretary-General of the United Nations met with the Senate Tax Committee on Finance RBI Mumbai/Delhi branch. Regarding unclaimed funds which have been due for a long run, at end of the meeting (RBI) Governor, Dr D. Subbarao mandate all unclaimed funds to be released back to the beneficiary stating that it is an unfair practice to withhold funds for government basket for one reason or the other for tax accumulations. Therefore, we are writing this email to inform you that $500,000 US DOLLARS will be release to you in your name, as it was committed for (RBI) Governor that Beneficiary will have to pay crediting fees only. So you are therefore required to pay $ 281 USD = 13,500 INR ONLY in cash deposit. To credit your account immediately making a decline for 2 working days after date of receiving this mail. Also reconfirm your details- for crediting.
 Please you are advised to fill the form below and send it immediately to our transfer department for verification through email below for prompt collection of your fund. Manager Name Dr D. Subbarao in charge of foreign exchange E-mail: rbihelpdesk4u@w.cn
Fill The Form Below:
1. Full Names:
2. Residential Address:
3. Mobile Number:
4. Fax Number:
5. Occupation:
7. Sex:
8. Age:
9. Nationality:
10. Country:
11. Marital Status:
12. E-mail id:
13. Bank Name:
14. Account Number:
15. Account Holders Name:
16. Bank Branch:

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA (CENTRAL BANK). 
CONTACT TRANSFER DEPARTMENT
EMAIL: rbihelpdesk4u@w.cn
Claim Your ($500, 000.00) United State Dollars.

NOTE: If you are not the rightful owner of this E-mail Address
Please don't reply to this message, for any double claim will lead to
Disqualification of this Fund. Be Warned!!!
You are to keep all information away from the general public for security reason

DR D. SUBBARAO.
RESERVE BANK OF INDIA
GOVERNOR.

Accept my hearty congratulations once again! 

Yours faithfully,
Dr D. Subbarao

SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Barrister FelixAnku gives his phone number too!

Unread postby Devil_woman » Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:28 pm

+22890174216
ankufrancis2@gmail.com
Barrister FelixAnku

francis anku ankufrancis2@gmail.com
to:
 francis anku <ankufrancis2@gmail.com>
bcc:

date:
 Sat, Sep 15, 2012 at 12:20 PM
subject:
 From Barrister FelixAnku

Dear sir,

Please i will appreciate your immediate call after going through this mail for more clarifications on +228 90174216.

With Due Respect I am Barrister Felix Anku, a solicitor at law,personal attorney to my late client,a national Of your country and a contractor with
Togo Regional Water Scheme in Lome Togo. Here in after shall be referred to as my client. On the 30th of April 2008, my client,his wife and their only
Son were involved in a car accident along Nouvissi express Road.All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost there lives.

Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy here to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.
After these several unsuccessful attempts,I decided to track his last name over the Internet, to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you.
I have contacted you to assist in repartrating the fund valued at US$14.5 million left behind by my client before it gets confisicated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this huge amount were deposited.

The said bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have his account confisicated if no response within their next Board Meeting.
Kindly get back to me through my private email  With the following information for more clarification.(ankufelix@hotmail.fr)

Your Full Name..................
Age...................................
Fax Number......................
private number...................
private email......................

Best Regards.
Barrister FelixAnku.
Phone: 228 90 I7 42 16.
Lome-Togo
ankufelix@hotmail.fr
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Mr.Richards Dickson Heywood Ghana pretends to be UK

Unread postby Devil_woman » Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:32 pm

r-heywood1@hotmail.com
+447598076150

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 197.251.138.193<br>Originating ISP: Ghana Telecom<br> City: Accra<br>Country of Origin: Ghana<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

infor-wood103@libero.it infor-wood103@libero.it
reply-to:
 "infor-wood103@libero.it" <infor-wood103@libero.it>
to:

date:
 Sat, Sep 15, 2012 at 12:16 PM
subject:
 YOUR URGENT ASSIST PLEASE..

Hello Dear,

My Name is Mr.Richards Dickson Heywood. the Chief Auditor, Lloyds Banking
Group Plc, London. I have a deal in my department worth £15,000,000.00
(15million Great British pounds), but i need a foreign partner to assist claim
this fund on my directives as the next-of-kin to the deceased named Richard
Burson who died in an air crash along with his wife. as indicated in our
banking guidelines.

You can confirm this from the website below which was published by BBC WORLD
NEWS.WEBSITE.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/502503.stm

For details write me on (r-heywood1@hotmail.com) SMS or call (+447598076150).

Thanks.

Cordially yours.

Mr.Richards.
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

davidmike244@gmail.com

Unread postby dinehkika » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:20 pm

this was sent to me beneficiary and for me to send my info

ATTN, BENEFICIARY OF THIS FUND:

REF/PAYMENT CODE: GBN/PHBPLC/06654/09 (USD $6.5MILLION)

DATE: 22/09/2012

My name is Mr. DAVID MIKE, the new elected manager of International monetary funds (IMF) office Benin republic. I am writing this mail with deep sorrow as saw your name on the file last 2weeks ago as the one of the most beneficiary which did not receive their fund compensation valued US$6.5millon which was supposed to been delivery to you, I wanted to deliver the cash to your address but I later found out that is against the law of this country to deliver such amount through delivery company but after the held on last Friday, the executive chairman of this organization have finally instructed to wire the total USD $6.5 Million to your bank account direct as easier solution for you to receive your fund without any problem So I suppose to inform you since last Friday that your total funds of USD$6.5 Million has been deposited to the (UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA) to be transferred into your account direct through electronically wire transfer. So I want you to contact the director UBA BANK who is in charge to make the deposit direct to your bank account in your residential city. Please try and contact the bank manager today because he have assured me the possibility of wiring this fund to your account via there electronically wire transfer method as soon as you supply them your banking information where you want to receive this fund. Right now they have been waiting to hear from you in other to wire your fund as soon as possible.

Bellow is the information they required from you as far as you want to receive your fund, fill the information’s as listed bellow and forward to the UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA to affect immediate release of
Your fund within this week.

Bank Name:..........
Bank Address:...............
A/c Number:...................
Routing Number:...............
Swift Code:.....................
Account Name:...................
Age/Sex:..................
Telephone number:..............
Fax Number:...................
A copy of your International Passport/driver silence:...................
Current occupation:.....................
Home Address:.....................
Amount to be receiving: US$6.5 Million

Forward this information to the email bellow and the director in charge will reply to you as soon as
Possible and also let you know once you have received your fund in your account so that I will know that your transaction has been done completely as the promise.

CONTACT UBA BANK FOR YOUR OWNER WIRE TRANSFER OF YOUR FUND.
BANK NAME: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA.
EMAIL :( atmpayment_departmentbenin4@yahoo.fr )
DIRECTOR,MR IFEATU ONE JEME PAUL
Tele; (+229) 9903-8191.

Do let me know immediately you contact the bank so that I will know what is going on.
Regards,
Mr. Adam Johnson the New Manager of (IMF)
E-mail Address: (davidmike244@gmail.com)
Telephone Number 00229 9879 0663
From International monetary funds
dinehkika
New survivor

Re: this was sent to me beneficiary and for me to send my in

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:26 pm

If you're asking if this is a scam, absolutely 100%. If you're posting this, knowing it's a scam then thank you.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

petersands202@gmail.com petersand666@yahoo.ca

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:14 am

* 66.4.23.3 State Of Tennessee Department Of Education Winchester United States
115.124.104.177 Esds Software Solution Private Limited n/a India
*Probable originating IP address

Return-Path: <petersands202@gmail.com>
Received: from mail.shreekrishnayantra.com ([115.124.104.177])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id iv6si9328459pbc.58.2012.09.15.16.23.26;
Sat, 15 Sep 2012 16:23:28 -0700 (PDT)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 115.124.104.177
is neither permitted nor denied by domain of petersands202@gmail.com)
smtp.mail=petersands202@gmail.com
Received: from User (UnknownHost [66.4.23.3]) by mail.shreekrishnayantra.com
with SMTP;
Sun, 16 Sep 2012 03:37:55 +0530
Reply-To: <petersand666@yahoo.ca>
Subject: Inquiry
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2012 17:08:26 -0500

Greetings,

I am Mr. Peter Sands, the Overseas Fund Officer of an Investment Bank here in London.

My client, General Daoud Rajha who died recently during the Syria insurgency, made a fixed deposit of Fourteen million, three hundred thousand Pounds in my branch.

From investigations, he did not declare any next of kin. So, I need you as a foreigner to act as the next of kin to get this fund for us because the funds will revert to the UK Treasury if nobody comes forward.

My anticipated percentages for sharing shall be fair enough 60% for me, 40% for you. Please specify by replying to state if you are interested.

Best Regards,
Mr. Peter Sands
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.