Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scam emails from my account part 5

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Scam emails from my account part 5

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:30 pm

BELOVED I AM GREETINGS IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST.

Received: from [98.136.168.88] by t3.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 29 Jun 2012 09:55:20 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by store178.c108.cal.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 29 Jun 2012 09:55:20 -0000
X-yahoo-newman-expires: 1340967320
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 09:55:16 +0000 (GMT)
Sender: Alice M kone <alicemkone@yahoo.dk>
Reply-To: Alice M kone <alicemkone@yahoo.dk>

BELOVED
I AM GREETINGS IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST. I AM MRS.ALICE KONE MUSA, A 52YRS OLD WIDOW TO LATE MR. MUSA KONE, BURKINA FASO. I AM NOW A NEW CHRISTIAN CONVERT, SUFFERING FROM LONG TIME CANCER OF THE BREAST AND FROM ALL INDICATION MY CONDITIONS IS REALLY DETERIORATING AND IT IS QUITE OBVIOUS THAT I MIGHT NOT LIVE UP TO 3 MONTHS, ACCORDING TO MY DOCTORS.
THIS IS BECAUSE THE CANCER STAGE HAS GOTTEN TO A VERY BAD STAGE. MY LATE HUSBAND DIED LAST YEAR, AND DURING THE PERIOD OF OUR MARRIAGE WE COULD PRODUCE ANY CHILD.
MY LATE HUSBAND WAS VERY WEALTHY AND AFTER HIS DEATH, I INHERITED ALL HIS BUSINESS AND WEALTH; BASED ON THE DOCTORS REPORTS THAT I MIGHT NOT LIVE UP TO THREE MONTHS. MY LATE HUSBAND FAMILY INTENTIONS TO ALLOW ME DIE IN THIS CONDITION BECAUSE I DO NOT HAVE A CHILD, THAT WHAT PUSHED ME TO SOURCE FOR A GODLY PERSON ABROAD WHO WILL MAKE THIS CLAIM OF 2.8 MILLION DOLLARS WHICH WE DEPOSITED IN A SECURITY FIRM HERE IN THE BANK.
I WILL GIVE YOU ALL THE INFORMATION YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS CLAIM OF THIS FUND ONCE I RECEIVE A POSITIVE RESPONSE FROM YOU AND ALSO YOUR ASSURANCE THAT YOU WILL NOT BETRAY THIS CONFIDENCE THAT I AM REPOSING IN YOU. I AM DOPING THIS BECAUSE MY FAMILY ARE UNBELIEVERS AND I WILL NOT ALLOW THEM INHERIT THIS MONEY FOR THEIR OWN SELFISHNESS. I HAVE COME TO FIND OUT THAT WEALTH ACQUISITION WITHOUT JESUS CHRIST IS A VANITY.
YOUR SISTER IN CHRIST
PLEASE REPLY DIRECTLY TO MY PRIVATE BOX
(konea968@gmail.com
MRS. ALICE KONE MUSA.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:32 pm

pin #UNF/FBF-816-1119 G-900-94

Received: from v103-3-188-97.myvps.jp ([103.3.188.97]) by
webmail08.syd.optusnet.com.au with http (user=claudine23@optusnet.com.au);
Fri, 29 Jun 2012 19:57:59 +1000
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 19:57:59 +1000
Subject: pin #UNF/FBF-816-1119 G-900-94
Reply-To: grant_support@hotmail.co.uk

Attention: Email Owner,

You have been selected by the UN for a Humanitarian
Development Cash Grant program to enhance and develop
the standard of living geared towards poverty
eradication as targeted by the year 2020.You have been
granted the sum of 800,000.00 Pounds your grant pin
#UNF/FBF-816-1119 G-900-94.

Contact payment department for your funds.
Payment Officer : Mrs. Shannon Maris

You are to provide her your information below for claims.

1 Full Names:
2 Full Address:
3 Nationality:
4 Age:
5 Gender:
6 Occupation:
7 Cell Phone:
8 Present Country:
9 Alternate Email Address:

Regards,
Mrs. Carlton Joan.
Chairman UNDP Grant Programme
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:34 pm

Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission

Received: from [41.211.204.194] by web113507.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 29 Jun 2012 03:03:22 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.118.349524
Message-ID: <1340964202.15702.YahooMailClassic@web113507.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 03:03:22 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: independentcorruptpractices@yahoo.es

ICPC NIGERIA
Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission
United Nations Approved Anti-fraud Unit
Code of Conduct Bureau against fraud, funds delay and impersonation.
Head Office: Plot 802, Constitution Avenue
Zone A9 Central Area
P. M.B 535, Garki Abuja

Our Ref: ICPC/NG/FG/012

Attn: beneficiary

APPROVED SETTLEMENT NOTICE.

This is to inform you that i have made the bank understand that you will not be able to come up with such amount of money or fly down to Nigeria in order to make the claim of your over due fund.

Note: I want you to please.disregard this mail if you receive it in error as we will not want to make wrong payment to an authorized person.

This is because a lot of this mistake had being made before and the newly elected president of this the federation,Nigeria has ask me to see that all foreign contractors whose payment has being unduly delayed should be paid as soon as possible with their good co-operations.

Right now, I pleaded with the bank manager on your behalf and asked him to allow you pay the sum of us$170 of the total fee so they can transfer one/quarter of your fund which is $100,000.00 first thing on Wednesday morning so as soon as you receive this part payment, you can pay up the balance fee from it to receive the other three/quarter of your fund.

You’re strictly advice to send down this us$170 immediately you receive this email so the bank can transfer the US$100,000.00 to you first thing Wednesday morning.

Note.Do not reply to this message if you know that you are not the rightful owner of the funds.but if you know that you did contract in Nigeria and waiting for you payment to be made,then you have no other option than to go ahead and pay the fee so that transfer can commence immediately.

Hope you’re aware that I have tried my best so far in this issue, you make sure you compensate me with something nice immediately you receive this whole money by next week, also bear in mind that it is because I know you have being fighting hard to obtain this fund, is the reason I bought this ideal because there is no one here in Nigeria that will ever give such guideline to you. So just make sure you send the fee via the below information so the bank can transfer the US$100,000.00 to you first thing Monday morning.

Your advice to reconfirm the below information after the payment to enable the bank transfer the said $100,000:00 into your nominated bank account firstly on Wednesday morning after the confirmation of the bank required service charges of $170 dollars your advice to send the fees with my own name below.

You’re bank name................................
You’re bank address.............................
You’re bank account numbers.....................
You’re bank swift code numbers..................
Your bank routing numbers etc...................
Your home telephone number......................................
Your Home Address.........................................

Western Union Payment information:
Receiver's Name: Onyemuche Richards.
Amount: US$170 US Dollars.
Test Question: What is good?
Answer: Truth.

You are required to send the MTCN Number to me via email immediately this Payment is made by you so that we can proceed to credit your bank account accordingly. On no account should you send the Reference Number to any other person accept this honorable office Also send A copy of The Western Union Money Transfer.
Officially Closed by,

Mr. Godfrey Jones.
Chairman ICPC Nigeria.
Telephone:+234 8057732940

Cc:
The Accountant General of the Federation.
The Federal Ministry of Finance (F.M.F).e Presidency.
Central Bank of Nigeria Plc.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:35 pm

Dearest One.

11:06:34 BST
Message-ID: <1340964394.99528.YahooMailClassic@web28705.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 11:06:34 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: fatimbogo@rediff.com

Dearest One.

Thanks for the opportunity to be your friend,I know this mail will come to you as a surprise since we have not meet or had a previous correspondence, please bear with me. I will really like to have a good relationship with you. I have a special reason why I decided to contact you.

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here ,I am Ms Fati Mbogo Edwards 25 years old girl from Liberia the only daughter of Late Dr ,Mbogo Edwards the deputy minister of national security under the leadership of president Charles Taylor who is now in exile after many innocent soul were killed ,My father was killed by government of Charles Taylor ,he accuse my father of coup attempt.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I, am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.

Meanwhile I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable travelling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father’s File which contains important documents. I decided to run to the refegee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refegee here in ougadugou,Republic of Burkinafaso.I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country.

My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$6,500, 000.00 in Bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessay documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund in your country,As you will help me in an invsetment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my fist year in the university, when the crisis started.

It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. iam staying at the female hostel.

Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over , once the fund has been transfered,

Yours Fati
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:36 pm

FOR YOUR UNPAID CONTRACT FUND OWED TO YOU BY NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT.

Received: from [197.242.100.101] by web171401.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 29 Jun 2012 13:41:54 BST
Message-ID: <1340973714.55011.YahooMailClassic@web171401.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 13:41:54 +0100 (BST)

NATIONAL ASSEMBLY OF NIGERIA ( NASS).
SENATE COMMITTEES ON FOREIGN CONTRACTOR'S PAYMENTS, PLOT 52B NATIONAL ASSEMBLY COMPLEX, GARKI,ABUJA,
Lagos office.
TEL : 234 9 453 6604,
MAIL :senatecomm_fcp@hotmail.co.uk Date...28/06/2012
ATTENTION: Hon.Contractor.

REF: PAYMENT OF YOUR OVER-DUE CONTRACT THROUGH DEDUCTION SYSTEM.

PLEASE BE DULY INFORMED THAT IN THE PROCESS OF OUR SCREENING OF ALL THE NEWLY FORWARDED FOREIGN CONTRACTOR'S PAYMENT FILES THAT HAS BEEN OVER-DUE FOR PAYMENTS IN THIS PAST FIRST QUARTER OF THE YEAR 2012 WHICH IS PRESENTLY UNDERGOING PAYMENTS RECOMMENDATION SCREENING EXERCISES.

HENCEFORTH,DURING THE EVENTS OF OUR SCREENING YOUR CONTRACT FILE/RECORD WE HAVE DISCOVERED THAT ALL THE CHARGES PAYMENTS YOU MIGHT HAVE PAID IN THE PAST WERE DIVERTED AND WAS NOT ACCOUNTED FOR BY THE PAST CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA-(CBN) OFFICIALS INCLUDING OFFICIALS FROM VARIOUS PARASTATALS / AGENCIES WHEREBY LEAVING A HUGE AMOUNT OF UNPAID OFFICIAL CHARGES IN YOUR CONTRACT FILE.

IN VIEW OF THIS UNHEALTHY CIRCUMSTANCES,THIS COMMITTEE BODY HAS NO CHOICE THAN TO ADVICE THE PRESIDENCY AND THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY TO APPROVE TO US TO APPLY THE SYSTEM OF DEDUCTIONS OF THE UNPAID CHARGES FOUND IN YOUR FILE/RECORD FROM THE ORIGINAL SOURCE OF YOUR CONTRACT AMOUNT OWED TO YOU BY THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA IF WE MUST MEET THE TARGETED AGREEMENT WE HAD WITH BOTH I.M.F & THE PARIS CLUB OF FRANCE RESPECTIVELY.

WE LET THE PRESIDENCY AND NATIONAL ASSEMBLY TO KNOW THAT MOST OF YOU WOULD NOT BE ANY LONGER INTERESTED TO PAY FURTHER CHARGES IN ADVANCE SINCE THE ONES YOU PAID IN THE PAST WERE DIVERTED AND WAS NOT ACCOUNTED FOR AND INTERESTINGLY OUR REQUEST WAS GRANTED TO ENABLE US MEET OUR TARGET BUT THE APPROVAL GRANTED TO US WAS ON ONE CONDITION.

THE CONDITION WAS THAT WE MUST OBTAIN DEDUCTION CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF NIGERIA ON YOUR BEHALF IN CASE OF ANY FUTURE OVER-SIGHT OR LITIGATION FROM ANY CONTRACTOR TO ACCUSE THE COUNTRY TO HAVE TAMPERED WITH HIS/HER EXECUTED CONTRACT FUND.THE DEDUCTION CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE WOULD BE OBTAINED FOR YOU ON BEHALF OF THE COMMITTEE BODY THROUGH OUR LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE AFTER WHICH WE WILL ORDER THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA OR ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT PREFERRED PAYMENT AGENCY TO EFFECT THE TRANSFER OF YOUR FUND AFTER DEDUCTIONS OF YOUR ASSUMED UNPAID CHARGES HAS BEEN DEDUCTED FROM YOUR CONTRACT FUND THEN ADVISED TO TRANSFER THE BALANCE TO YOUR PROVIDED BANK ACCOUNT ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD YOUR MAY WANT IT.

INDEED,MANY CONTRACTORS HAS WELCOMED THE DEDUCTIONS SYSTEM ON OUR CONTACTING THEM SINCE THEY WON'T LIKE TO PAY ANY ADVANCE PAYMENT FOR CHARGES, BILLS AND SOME OF THEM HAS DULY SECURED THE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE WHILE THE DEDUCTION OF THEIR UNPAID CHARGES FOUND IN THERE FILE HAS COMMENCED,IN FACT, IT IS IN SERIOUS PROGRESS WHICH MEANS ANY MOMENT FROM NOW THEIR BALANCE PAYMENT CONTRACT FUND WOULD BE EFFECTIVELY TRANSFERRED.

FINALLY,YOU SHOULD THEREFORE CONTACT OUR LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE THROUGH THE BELOW CONTACT ADDRESS WHO WOULD ASSIST YOU FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF THE IMPORTANT DOCUMENT ( DEDUCTION CERTIFICATE) FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF NIGERIA AND THE LAWYER WILL ADVICE YOU ACCORDINGLY FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF THE DEDUCTION PAPER,THUS:-

BARRISTER RAY WILLIAMS,
email: lawfirmswilliams@gmail.com
:lawfirmswilliams@yahoo.co.uk
tel:234 80 805 56973

N/B:- PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND CONTRACT INFOS SUCH AS YOUR FULL NAMES,PHONE NUMBER ( MOBILE), CONTACT ADDRESS AND ANY OF YOUR PERSONAL ID WHILE CONTACTING BARRISTER RAY WILLIAMS ABOVE,THIS IS TO EXPEDITE PROCEDURES/PROCESSES.

THANKS.

Yours Sincerely,
Senator Mike Elumelu
Secretary of the Committee Body.
contact Cellphone # : 234 70 276 40176

For: Senator Mrs.Mercy Attah,GCR.
Chairman,Committee Body,
National Assembly of Nigeria.
Email:mercyattah93@yahoo.co.uk
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:38 pm

Received: from [197.255.174.47] by web29505.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 29 Jun 2012 15:12:21 BST
Message-ID: <1340979141.62313.YahooMailClassic@web29505.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 15:12:21 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: philip.owen2@rediffmail.com

UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL OVERSIGHT SERVICES Internal Audit,
Monitoring,Consulting And Investigations Division

This is to inform you that I came to Nigeria yesterday from London,after
series of complains from the FBI and other Security agencies
from Asia, Europe, Oceania, Antarctica, South America and the United
States of America respectively, against the Federal Government of
Nigeria and the British Government for the rate of scam activities going
on in these nations.

I have met with the new President of Nigeria Dr. Good luck Jonathan, who
claimed that he has been trying his best to make sure you receive
your fund in your account.

Right now, as directed by our secretary general Mr. Ban Ki-Moon, We are
working in collaborations with the Nigerian Economic and Financial
Crime Commission (EFCC) and have decided to waive away all your clearance
fees/Charges and authorize the Government of Nigeria to
effect the payment of your compensation of an amount of $1.7M approved by
both the British government and the UN into your account without
any delay.

Sincerely, you are a lucky person because I have just discovered that some
top Nigerian and British Government Officials are interested in
your fund and they are working in collaboration with One Mr. Richard
Graves from USA to frustrate you and thereafter divert your fund into
their personal account.

I have a very limited time to stay in Nigeria here so I would like you to
urgently respond to this message so that I can advise you on
how best to confirm your fund in your account within the next 72
hours.

Sincerely yours.
Mr.Philip Owen.
United Nations Under-Secretary
General for Internal Oversight.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:45 pm

With the honesty and truth.

Received: from [41.203.230.130] by web29703.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 29 Jun 2012 15:52:29 BST
Message-ID: <1340981549.83902.YahooMailClassic@web29703.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 15:52:29 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: mrsashakutah@yahoo.co.jp

Dear friend,

I hope that you will not expose or betray this trust that I am about to impose on you. I decided to contact you to help me actualise this business for the mutual benefit of both our families. My name is Sasha Kutah the Auditing and Accounting section manager in Banque Regionale de solidarite Burkina Faso (BRS BANK), there is one of our customers who have made fixed deposit of sum of ($39.5)million for 7 years and upon maturity; I sent the notification to his address, but no response. After few months, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his business partner that he died after a brief illness in his country. We tried everything humanly possible to locate his relatives or family, but all efforts failed. The deposit is still intact with my bank and the interest is being paid into the principal sum at the end of each year.

If the fund remains in the account for more months, the fund will be confiscated and transferred into the treasury of the Government as unclaimed funds. This is why I contact you for joining hands with the honesty and truth to ensure that the fund is transferred into your bank account, a bank account anywhere in the world can help the transfer. All that is required of you is to contact my bank with the information I will send you as the next of kin or a business associate of the depositor with this system the fund will be paid into a bank account you will provide to the bank. To be honest with you, this is totally legal and 100% risk free.

But the secret must remain between you and me, I can assure you that I have worked with this bank for many years and I know all the secrets and I have carefully mapped out my perfect strategies to handle this operation successfully. The depositor is my close friend before his death that is the main reason why I'm the only one working at the bank here that knows much about the existence of this fund and the secrets and the depositor. We will also use some part of the funds to help the orphanage and less privileged children in the world.

Please keep this proposal as a secret between us and give me an answer immediately.

I await your response.
Sasha Kutah.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:46 pm

[No Subject]

Message-ID: <1340984750.11439.YahooMailClassic@web181119.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 08:45:50 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: jesuitsblog@ymail.com

From St peter church we offer loan at 2%.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:48 pm

YOUR PAYMENT INSTRUCTION

Received: from [197.242.101.215] by web110614.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 29 Jun 2012 09:02:31 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Message-ID: <1340985751.65703.YahooMailClassic@web110614.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 09:02:31 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: grhamdub@gmail.com

FROM MR. PATRICK IBOK
CHAIRMAN SENATE COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN PAYMENT
ZONE II GARKI ABUJA - FCT

Sir,

Further to the earlier notification communicated to you for the payment of your fund to your account, I hereby wish to inform you that the final approval by this office committee has been granted for payment of two million five hundred thousand united states dollars of your inheritance to you which is as a result of the performance of a contract executed.
This payment will be paid in two installments, first payment will be five hundred united states dollars, which will be paid by ATM Visa Card to enable you have access to part of your fund for you to pay direct from your fund whatever charges that may be required of you to pay for the transfer of your fund.

HSBC London has been advised to commence the initiating by swift MT103 unconditional payment of two million United States dollars to your account which the transfer routing and authentication will be made through the same bank to your account. The payments will also be cleared of non criminal and non terrorist origin, free from liens and encumbrances
As a level of comfort the five hundred thousand Dollars which will paid by a Visa Card ATM will be sent to you. As a matter of urgency Your are to send your receiving mailing address and telephone number to Mr. Graham Douglas the Director of international credit control and financial surveillance on email: fwiffirt@sify.com, for your Visa ATM Card value of five hundred thousand United States Dollars and also for the remittance of the two million dollars to your account Which you are to send your bank account info to him aswell.

Thanks
Yours sincerely
Patrick Ibok
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:49 pm

Good News. Your bank confirmed they already received money paid to you

X-Originating-IP: [190.114.255.75]
Authentication-Results: mta1318.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=yahoo.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO server1.tuwebdns.net) (190.114.255.75)
by mta1318.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Fri, 29 Jun 2012 05:13:16 -0700
Received: from profesor by server1.tuwebdns.net with local (Exim 4.77)
(envelope-from <profesor@server1.tuwebdns.net>)
id 1Ska4Z-00050T-09
Subject: Good News. Your bank confirmed they already received money paid to you
Reply-To: ICSID.wbgroup@usa.com

Dear Sir

We hope you have received the 12million USD that we transfered to the account you gave us. The transfer was made on the 11th June 2012. We contacted your bank and they confirmed that they already received the money in your account.

You were among the 14 beneficiaries whom we processed their payment for the June/July 2012 payment Schedule. See attachment for the list of beneficiaries that were paid for this tenure of June/July 2012. Your name is among this list.

After all these years and all you passed through, we are sure you are very glad to receive the money in your account. Congratulations!

Sincerely,

Ian H. Solomon
United States Executive Director,
ICSID World Bank Group
Email: ICSID.wbgroup@usa.com
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.