Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Hannah Winterbourne

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

sgttheresahaver1@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:51 pm

Greetings Dear,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Denmark, Presently we are in Denmark for investment projects with our own share of the total sum, Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds, Now contact this Reverend Father Anthony Mark, who live in Dakar Senegal through his email below (reverendanthonymark@gmail.com) and phone number (+221708332208) to send you Atm Visa Card of $750,000.00 which I purchased on your behalf to compensate you for all your past efforts.

I appreciate your efforts at that time very much, Though you didn't understand. So feel free and get in touch with Reverend Father, Anthony Mark and instruct him where and how to send the Atm Visa Card of $750,000.00 to you.

Do let me know immediately you receive it. At the moment, I am very busy here for investment projects with me and my new partner has at hand,
Email Address: (reverendanthonymark@gmail.com) and phone number (+221708332208)

Best regards,
Theresa Haver

Phone: +221708332208
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

diassyhitwe141@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Apr 26, 2022 3:33 pm

Message received on a dating site:

Hello dear am Diassy by name from USA please reply me back on my email diassyhitwe141@gmail.com let know each other and exchange pictures thanks

Account used in scam:

Diassyhitwe ( no picture)
- 30 y/o female
- New Mexico, USA
- English, English, English
- Government Worker
- Have no children

Am a kind and understanding lady i always love making new friends, am honest ,loyal and humble most importantly i have respect for others and most importantly am the type that love to respect the decision of others,

Am just looking for a friend that have respect for woman and also someone who is humble and honest
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: diassyhitwe141@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Apr 26, 2022 3:34 pm

Scam format used:

Hello my dear friend!

I must commend you for responding back to me,I like to know you better and i want to tell you more about myself too.Once again my name is Sgt.Hitwe Diassy. I am 32 years old a native of Buffalo New York in United States. I am a soldier working as United Nations peace keeping troop in Iraq on war against terrorism.

It would be pleasure to know more about you and i believe we can establish a good friendship. I want to tell you everything about myself and i hope you going to do same. I will tell you more about myself in next message.

I have in my possession the sum of $5.6 millions USD Which i made here in Iraq. I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent because of the law of UN. I want you to stand as my beneficiary to receive the fund and keep it safe because i don't trust Red Cross agent. I want you to help me and keep the money save in your account so that as soon as am through with my mission here in Iraq, I will come over to you for us to meet face to face and know each other. I will give you 50% of the total money for your assistance after you have receive the money. please reply back to me if you are willing to work with me so that i can send you more information where the money is been keep by the Red Cross Agent.
Your urgent reply is highly needed.

Best Regards,
Sgt.Hitwe Diassy

Stolen picture used:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.