Site logo

Advert.
Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.
Post a reply

larrynicholson080@yahoo.co.uk larrynicholso0@yahoo.co.th

Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:14 pm

IP address [?]: 41.218.251.21
IP country code: GH
IP address country: Ghana
IP address state: Volta
IP address city: Tema
IP address latitude: 5.6167
IP address longitude: -0.0167
ISP of this IP [?]: Ghana Telecom
Organization: Ghana Telecom
Host of this IP: [?]: 41-218-251-21-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh

Received: from [41.218.251.21] by web190406.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 00:39:32 +0800 (SGT)
From: GENERAL LARRY NICHOLSON <larrynicholso0@yahoo.co.th>
Reply-To: larrynicholson080@yahoo.co.uk
Subject: Re: Very Important

What is bothering me now is the box of fund 30million dollars recovered from one of the home of the insurgent leader Abu Kali, when the marine went on raid few weeks ago, and i really need a trusted partner like you to help in moving this fund out of Kabul so that we can both invest it in a profitable business down there in your country and hopefully if we succeed in moving this fund out of Kabul i will be retiring from the marine and relocate to the arctic region for a peaceful and fun filled life till death, all my life i have been living and doin things base on trust but i will always tell you do not betray my trust in you because this is were my life lies at the moment.

Please i really need you to be by me in moving this fund out of Kabul, do not let it scare you nor be afraid because it have to do with my life and even your elevation and way to greatness .

Sincerely,
Larry Nicholson.

michaelben1970@hotmail.com michaelben221@gmail.com

Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:16 pm

IP address [?]: 209.73.132.212
IP country code: US
IP address country: United States
IP address state: California
IP address city: San Jose
IP postcode: 95113
IP address latitude: 37.3338
IP address longitude: -121.8915
ISP of this IP [?]: EGIHosting
Organization: AFNCA

Received: from [209.73.132.212] by web181506.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Sun, 16 Sep 2012 09:05:55 PDT
X-RocketYMMF: webzxw03@att.net
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 09:05:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: "From Dr. T.A Michael Benjamin" <michaelben221@gmail.com>
Reply-To: michaelben1970@hotmail.com
Subject: URGENT INVESTMENT PROPOSAL, MY LETTER IS ATTACHED

MR. MICHAEL BENJAMIN.pdf

contents:

No.37/9 main Street
Johannesburg South Africa.
Email: michaelben1970@hotmail.com
CONFIDENTIAL INVESTMENT PROPOSAL
Dear Sir/Madam
I'm Dr. Michael Benjamin a financial consultant based in Johannesburg South Africa .I
have a client (a widow) she is the wife of The Late President John Evans Atta Mills who
suddenly died on the 24th July, 2012 and she has (USDM25,000,000.00 ) Twenty
Five Million United States Dollars with a Private Equity Investment Trust Company for
safe keeping only.
She wishes to invest in a stable economy outside Africa and her interest is in companies
with potentials for rapid growth in long terms. My client is interested in placing part of her
funds into your company or private businesses, if your country's bi-laws allow foreign
Investors/ investment. You can contact me for more details via my mobile Phone or e-mail
with your reference. Please on the reply of this Letter for confidentiality I will kindly
advice that you reply me through my email: michaelben1970@hotmail.com
Note: The fund is free from drug and laundering related offences.
Yours faithfully,
Dr.Michael Benjamin
NB: My client's direct mobile number is +27781223351 (Madam Adowa Mills )

Francistambo2@rocketmail.com webb1569@att.net francis tambo

Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:30 pm

IP address [?]: 68.68.107.219
IP address state: Delaware
IP address city: Camden Wyoming
IP postcode: 19934
IP address latitude: 39.0823
IP address longitude: -75.6122

Received: from [68.68.107.219] by web180904.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Sun, 16 Sep 2012 12:21:21 PDT
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 12:21:21 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL

FROM francis tambo.docx

contents:

Chairman of Tender Board
Committee on the award of
Contracts in Department of Works
and Housing, Republic of South Africa.
DIRECT LINE: +27-786-698-837
Email; francistambo2@rocketmail.com
 ATTN: DIRECTOR/CEO
 May I have the pleasure of introducing myself? I am MR FRANCIS TAMBO, a senior staff and chairman of Tender Board Committee on the award of contracts in Department of Works and Housing here in South Africa.
 I got your contact E-mail address from an international directory on lawyers and advisers on international business in my quest to find a trustworthy person on whom I can repose confidence for colossal international money transaction. My aim of sending this "business proposal" to you is to solicit for your assistance and co-operation to transfer some huge amount of money into your account overseas. Therefore, this communication should be held in high confidence.
 My colleague and I in the Department of Works and Land Affairs wish to transfer into a safe and secured account overseas, the sum of THIRTY TWO MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS (US$32.5M) which is over-invoiced amount from contracts we awarded to foreign contractors during 2010 FIFA world Cup who have been duly paid on completion of their various contracts. This money right now is in a coded account in the Reserve Bank of South Africa.
 However, by virtue of our position as civil servants, we cannot acquire these funds in our names or in the names of companies here in South Africa.  I was therefore asked by my colleagues on trust and sincerity to look for a reliable international outfit partner abroad into whose account the sum of US$32.5 Million will be transferred. We have agreed on the following sharing ratio if you accept our proposal. 1. Seventy percent (70%) for us and Thirty percent (30%) for you, the Account owner.
 My choice of you for this transaction is basically hanged on your field and profession, hence this business proposal. If you are interested in this deal, I will require some information from you in order to affect the transfer of the money. Please, be informed that we shall commence processing of claims of payment once we receive your interest, and the funds will get into your account within Five (5) working days by Telegraphic Transfer (T.T). Note that this transaction is 100% risk free. Do acknowledge the receipt of this letter above and forward your reply to this E-mail address. Francistambo2@rocketmail.com, or you can call me on my private phone no +27-786-698-837
 Best Regard MR FRANCIS TAMBO.  
 -
+27786698837

danielmitchell2012@yahoo.com web.ggtt@att.net

Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:54 am

IP address [?]: 50.117.56.229
IP address state: California
IP address city: San Jose
IP postcode: 95113
IP address latitude: 37.3338
IP address longitude: -121.8915

Received: from [50.117.56.229] by web182202.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 22:24:17 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Daniel Mitchell <daniel_mitchell2012@yahoo.com>
Subject: Keep it confidential.

Kindly read the attached letter and get back me please. Thank you

Good day..doc

contents:

Daniel Mitchell
Telephone: +447700091608
Fax: +442077858191
Email Address: danielmitchell2012@yahoo.com

Good day,

My name is Daniel Mitchell, UN Staff working at the UN Independent Station (Humanitarian Abuse Reporting Department) United Kingdom.  I got your contact through cross border business information centre situated here in London as an online investor.

On behalf of my partners, I seek your assistance to accommodate and invest for us the sum of USD15Million. The money in question is sourced to us by a particular head of states as a gesture for appreciation of a good work rendered to their country, but In line with the moral principal of our services, we are not required to accept gift of any kind nor own more than 10,000 USD in our respective bank account, hence our plea to be represented by a trust worthy person to accommodate and invest the sum for us.

Please note that this request is not a hoax. We count on your ability to accommodate and invest the funds for us until we are able to process our resignation successfully.

If you are interested please provide me with the following in return email:

Your Name in Full
Your Office or Residential Address
Telephone and Fax Number
As soon as I hear from you, further details regarding the transaction will be unveiled to you.
Thank you.
Daniel Mitchell

touremarkk@gmail.com marktoure@sify.com

Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:40 pm

IP address [?]: 212.52.159.73
IP country code: BF
IP address country: Burkina Faso
ISP of this IP [?]: ONATEL (Office National des Telecommunications

Received: from [212.52.159.73] by web194703.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 17 Sep 2012 19:23:06 SGT
X-RocketYMMF: palani552002
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 19:23:06 +0800 (SGT)
Reply-To: touremarkk@gmail.com
Subject: Please waiting to hear from you soonest.

Dear Friend,

I am Mr. Mark Toure from Burkina Faso, a banker with this bank (BANQUE COMMERCIALE DU BURKINA).Burkina Faso.

Profession;-Accountant
Working Position;-Director Of Auditing And Accounting.
Marital Status; - Married.
Age;-52 Yrs Old Male.
My Resident Address;-542 Avenue Yenenga 01bp Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.

I am in urgent need of a foreign associate to work with me and facilitate the transfer of a large sum of Money which I intend to invest into profitable areas of business in your country. You will assist me with a bank account as to transfer the sum of €6,500,000 Million Euros into and subsequent use the money for investment in properties in your country.

You will be required to:-
(1) Assist in the transfer of the said sum
(2) Advise on lucrative areas for investment
(3) Assist me in purchase of properties.

If you are willing to assist me in this transaction, your share will be 40% of the total amount transfer. We shall be considering several sectors with our main focus on Government Bonds, Property Development, Loan and Equity Financing for small and medium sized companies.

Upon your reply I will send you full details on how the business will be executed. If you are interested I am in the position to guide you towards this noble and sensitive project, I will appreciate to have you as my trusted partner to invest and manage this fund. Send me your contact information as follow

1) Name.........
2) Nationality......
3) Occupations .........
4) Gender/Marital status...
5) Ages......................
6) private telephone numbers...
7) Passport or ID card..........

This information’s will be use to write a letter of claim and send to you as to forward it to the bank for the released of this money.

Waiting to hear from you soonest.

Thanks & Best Regard,
Mr. Mark Toure.
Call on my mobile line +22676468223.

lawsonken30@gmail.com

Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:44 pm

Received: by 10.58.35.17 with HTTP; Mon, 17 Sep 2012 03:51:43 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 11:51:43 +0100
Subject: COULD IT BE POSSIBLE THAT YOU GOT MY EMAIL PLS ???

LET ME KNOW
==
Let's not, and say we did. :lol:

VictoriaFinn@yandex.ru finnv@rocketmail.com mcshaiferpauline

Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:47 pm

Received: by 10.182.152.36 with SMTP id uv4mr10791697obb.81.1347879468413;
Sender: mcshaiferpauline@gmail.com
Received: by 10.60.171.244 with HTTP; Mon, 17 Sep 2012 03:57:48 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 12:57:48 +0200
Subject: RE: WE NEED A TRUSTWORTHY PERSON TO HANDLE THIS...

Dear Sir,

My name is Ms Victoria Finn, an attorney/ Business Management Consultant, We seek for a trusted and business minded person from the age of 28 and above, with a nice educational background, and ready to manage and represent the interest of my client on a business that will be establish in any chosen country.....if interested on this project please get back to me on this Email (VictoriaFinn@yandex.ru) to enable me forward to you the main proposal. Also include your full contact address and telephone number.

We look forward to your response.

Yours faithfully,

Ms Victoria Finn.

WESTERN UNION HEAD OFFICE DEPARTMENT

Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:19 am

western.union443@w.cn
western.union334@msn.com
hr@itsv.com.cn

Received: from User ([41.79.217.123])
(authenticated bits=0)
by mail.mktc.ru (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id q8I1sOCY096586;
Tue, 18 Sep 2012 05:55:46 +0400 (MSK)
(envelope-from hr@itsv.com.cn)
Message-Id: <201209180155.q8I1sOCY096586@mail.mktc.ru>

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.79.217.123<br>Originating ISP: Spacetel Benin Sa<br> City: n/a<br>Country of Origin: Benin<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

from: WESTERN UNION HEAD OFFICE DEPARTMENT hr@itsv.com.cn
reply-to: western.union334@msn.com
to:
date: Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 2:56 AM
subject: This is to officially inform you

This is to officially inform you that we have concluded arrangements to effect your payment of US$1,M USD through WESTERN UNION Swift Money transfer services today, but the maximum amount you will be receiving every day starting from tomorrow is $5,000.00 as reflected in our transfer system daily until the funds is completely transferred.

This special arrangement is being used to avoid all scrupulous demands by both the states and federal authorities that have previously delayed your payment till date; we shall need your maximum co-operation to ensure that strictness and confidence is maintained to avoid any further delays.You are to discard any request asking you to send money to any agency such as courier company,Bank and Security Agency as there are no such and any money committed there will be regretted, so be wise.

The above arrangement has been signed and endorsed by UNITED NATION (UN), EUROPEAN UNION (EU) given credence that this transaction is devoid of any form form of illegality.

Re-confirm your correct details that you will like the first transfer to be program with such as Receivers Name, destination where you will like the transfer to be send to and your cell phone number for urgent communication if the need arise.

Fill your details below for reference purposes:

*NAME OF CUSTOMER: .........
*ADDRESS: ..........
*TEL: .....................

Name: Mr.Thomas Hunter.
Email: ( western.union443@w.cn )

mrsanwarhafez@yahoo.fr laura.airaghi@alice.it ANWAR HAFEZ

Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:25 pm

Received: from (61.164.160.30) by alicemail.rossoalice.alice.it; Tue, 18 Sep 2012 14:02:35 +0200
Message-ID: <139d94229b0.laura.airaghi@alice.it>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 14:02:35 +0200 (CEST)
Reply-To: mrsanwarhafez@yahoo.fr
Subject: MESSAGE
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="----=_Part_83537_32235577.1347969755578"
X-Originating-IP: 61.164.160.30

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 61.164.160.30<br>Originating ISP: Chinanet-zj Jinhua Node Network<br> City: Yongkang<br>Country of Origin: China<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

reply-to: mrsanwarhafez@yahoo.fr
to:
date: Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 1:02 PM
subject: MESSAGE

I`m Mrs.Anwar Hafez,

Pls, I wish to discuss a matter of utmost privacy with you.
It is very necessary & important. Pls, get back to me as quickly as possible at:(mrsanwarhafez501@gmail.com). It`s urgent pls.

Please due Kindly indicate your interest in assisting Us by providing the basic information such as

Full Name-------------------------
Home address-------------------
Current Phone-------------------
Country---------------------------
Passport--------------------------
Occupation-----------------------
Sex---------------------------------
Age---------------------------------

Remain blessed.

princess_vivian00@yahoo.co.jp - princessvivian67@yahoo.com

Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:00 pm

princess_vivian00@yahoo.co.jp
princessvivian67@yahoo.com

Received: from [41.207.27.122] by web194005.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 18 Sep 2012 18:38:19 SGT
X-RocketYMMF: mks2111_mukku
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.416
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.207.27.122<br>Originating ISP: Cote D'ivoire Telecom<br> City: Abidjan<br>Country of Origin: Cote D'Ivoire<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

from: princess vivian princess_vivian00@yahoo.co.jp via yahoo.com
reply-to: princessvivian67@yahoo.com
to:
date: Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 11:38 AM
subject: Ms.Princess Vivian Atta.

Hello My Dear,
With Respect,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you.

I know that this mail may come to you as a surprise, since we have not known or written before.

After you receive this mail kindly contact me on my private for the full details of the transfer.

I am Miss. Ms.Princess Vivian Atta, the only Daughter of the late Atta Gavin, my father was a gold and cocoa merchant based in Accra, Ghana and Abidjan (Ivory Coast) and He was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their business trips recently.

Before his death, he called me on his bedside and confided in me that he has the sum of $4.500, 000USD deposited in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan Ivory coast, that he used my name being the only Daughter as the next of kin in deposited fund.

My dear contact me on my private email for the full information and my picture and the deposited slip and other documents concerning the transfer.

I will need your assistance as follows;

1) To assist me in retrieving this money from the bank.
2) To serve as the guardian of this fund.
3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a residential permit in your country.

Moreover, I am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for your effortinput after the successful transfer of this fund to your nominated account overseas.

Awaiting your urgent reply.
Regards,
Ms.Princess Vivian Atta.
Post a reply