Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scam emails from my account part 5

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Scam emails from my account part 5

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:12 am

Good Day!!!

Received: from 41.203.64.133 ([41.203.64.133])
by webmail.ctlconnect.co.uk (IMP) with HTTP
for <s.richmond@ctlconnect.co.uk@localhost>; Sat, 23 Jun 2012 20:56:58 +0100
Message-ID: <1340481418.4fe61f8a0fbe5@webmail.ctlconnect.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 20:56:58 +0100
Reply-to: fedexcourierservice392@yahoo.com.cn

Good Day!!!

We have a package for you,This package contain a check of 5Million United
State Dollars ($5,000,000.00USD),It shall be deliver to you as soon as we
hear from you via Email.Contact me via Email for more information.My Working
Email address is (fedexcourierservice392@yahoo.com.cn)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:15 am

APPLY FOR JOB VACANCY

X-Originating-IP: [220.130.218.139]
Authentication-Results: mta1344.mail.bf1.yahoo.com from=gmail.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=gmail.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO micrflex.technica.com.tw) (220.130.218.139)
by mta1344.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 26 Jun 2012 01:35:18 -0700
Subject: APPLY FOR JOB VACANCY
X-PHP-Script: www.technica.com.tw/jp/data/product/1-offline.php for 41.190.3.110
Reply-To: lucas_mary@rocketmail.com

London Kensington Hotels 97 Cromwell Road, London, SW7 4DN, ENGLAND.

2012 JOB VACANCIES

We are delighted to bring to your notice the current employment vacancies in our reputable Hotels. These vacancies were created as a result of the temporary onward relocation of our foreign expatriate staffs that will go for further training, while others were sent on compulsory retirement due to there official retirement time. As result of this, the Hotel hereby wishes to fill these vacancies with suitably qualified employees. Below are the jobs available. Monthly salaries are paid in UK local currency (British Pounds).

THE LISTED VACANCIES WITH OFFICIAL MONTHLY SALARY SCALE

1 Car Washers ₤2800

2 Cleaners ₤3000

3 Bar Attendants/Waiters/Waitresses ₤2900

4 Skilled Entertainers ₤3200

5 Technicians/Electricians/Plumbers ₤2950

6 Hotel Agents ₤3000

7 Secretary ₤5000

8 Qualified Computer Engineers ₤6000

9 Drivers ₤2650

10 Experienced Securities ₤3500

11 Receptionists ₤4000

12 IT Consult/Network Administrators ₤5000

13 Web Managers/Developers ₤5000

14 Reservation Consultants ₤4500

15 Motor Mechanic Engineers ₤4000

16 Chefs ₤4000

17 Gardener ₤3000

18 Qualified English Tutor ₤5000

19 Qualified Medical Personnel ₤6500

20 Qualified Assistant Manager ₤7500

21 Qualified Accountants ₤6000

22 Qualified Human Resource Officer ₤7000

TERMS AND CONDITION

* Your age must be 18 years above

* Must have basic education at least.

* Must be reliable and trustworthy.

* Must be law-abiding and adhere strictly to the Rules and regulations guiding the operations of the Hotel

* Those seeking professional positions such must have must have qualifications and work experience which may be relevant to the position applied for.

EMPLOYEE'S BENEFITS

* ACCOMMODATION - Each Staff is entitled to a self-contained apartment with kitchen, toilet and bathroom with modern facilities at staffs' quarters.

*FEEDING - Breakfast are generally served to all employees every morning while on duty.

If you wish to apply for a position among the listed vacancies, submit your application/C.V to the General Manager via email (lucas_mary@rocketmail.com) for standard application and procedures. The hotel management will apply for your workpermit Free,Free flight Ticket, Free Invitation Letter to British Embassy in your country of origin. THE Candidate will be responsible to bear the cost of VISA Fees only this is to show commitment and seriousnes of the applicant and to avoid abuse of our free traveling document we will prepare on the candidate name.Caution;the mangement does not want anybody to use this medium as avenue or opportunity to come to UNITED-KINGDOM without working in our reputable hotel within 3 years interval before he/she will change to another company if he decide.

Best regard,

MARY LUCAS
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:00 am

Kind Attn of funds beneficiary. (Urgent Report on your payment)

Received: from 41.138.189.9 by rms-us009.v300.gmx.net with HTTP
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="========GMX108151340704196354387"
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 05:49:54 -0400
From: "Owoyemi Andrew Azazi" <owoyemi.azazinggov1@presidency.com>

Dear Sir, Mam,

Kindly view the attached document and follow the directives as given for your own interest.

Yours in service,
Fidelia Duke

The Personal Adviser to the President and
Mrs.Diezani K. Alison-Madueke (The Minister of Petroleum,NNPC)

Kind Attn of Beneficiary,

We want to find out what we red from your payment file telling that you are late hence the president of Nigeria Dr Goodluck Jonathan after series meetings with him since last week concerning none payment of 150 local and foreign contractors. Your file being the 10th payment file today, we found out about what was marked in your payment file.

Therefore to enable us proceed, we want to know the truth of the matter if truth or lies because we discovered that the CBN officials who have been dealing with contractors payment have been cheating thereby not following the due process only to be taken bribes and mishandling funds by channeling government fund to unknown bank account for their own selfish interests.

Now we have taken over this issue, we want you to please let us know the truth why you have not receive your contract payment up till this time.

For your own interest, you are advice to acknowledge this mail before 48hrs so that we can treat your payment file with dispatched to enable your funds payment and transfers. Do call Dr Owoye Andrew Azazi on this direct telephone number (+234 8104280208) as soon as possible.

Yours in service
Fidelia Duke
Sec
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:27 pm

PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

WB/NF/UN/XX2012 UNITED NATIONS.
(WORLD BANK ASSISTED PROGRAM)
DIRECTORATE OF INTERNATIONAL
PAYMENT AND TRANSFERS.
WIRE TRANSFER / AUDIT UNIT

GOOD DAY: BENEFICIARY,

DIRECTOR: WORLD FUND DISCOVERY MANAGEMENT AND PAYMENT BUREAU.

This letter is from the United Nation World Fund Discovery Management
And Payment Bureau newly established by the World Financial Service
Authority United States Of America / United Kingdom.

This body was set up to discover an unpaid fund being owed to
Governments or Individuals all over the world through Contract
Payment, Inheritance and Lottery Winning Prize Awards.

It will interest you to know that we have discovered an unpaid /
unclaimed sum of US$5.5million in favor of your name and a mandate has
been given to this body World Fund Discovery Management And Payment
Bureau to ensure that this fund gets to you without delay.

Note that a special payment arrangement has been made to remit this
fund to you through diplomatic means of payment or Alternatively come
in person to any of our payment offices in Europe, America, Africa or
Asia.

You are advised to furnish this office with your contact information
to enable us open up communication with you regarding the release of
your fund immediately.

1. Full Name:
2. Country of Origin:
3. Country of Resident:
4. Telephone Number:
5. Fax Number:
6. Sex/Gender:
7. Age:
8. Marital Status:
9. Occupation
10. Physical Address:
11. Attached Copy of your International passport or Drivers license:

Thanks.
Yours Truly,
Mr.Williams Douglas
Director: United Nation World Fund Discovery Management And Payment Bureau
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:28 pm

Dear Western Union Customer

Received: from localhost.localdomain (webmail01.syd.optusnet.com.au [211.29.132.235])
by mail01.syd.optusnet.com.au (8.13.1/8.13.1) with ESMTP id q5QBOPtF009625;
Tue, 26 Jun 2012 21:24:25 +1000
Message-Id: <201206261124.q5QBOPtF009625@mail01.syd.optusnet.com.au>
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-Disposition: inline
Content-Transfer-Encoding: binary
Mime-Version: 1.0
X-Mailer: MIME-tools 5.420 (Entity 5.420)
Received: from 80-91-194-96.4net.ru ([80.91.194.96]) by
webmail01.syd.optusnet.com.au with http (user=rima1@optusnet.com.au);
Tue, 26 Jun 2012 21:24:25 +1000
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 21:24:25 +1000
Subject: Dear Western Union Customer
Reply-To: wucn@crisnee.eu

Attention Customer, 100,000,00 USD was won by your email Please provide Mr.John Smith with the following details listed below so that your fund will be remitted to you through Western Union Transfer
Name
Tel
Sex:
Address
Occupation
Country
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:30 pm

YOUR PAYMENT, AN INSIGHT

Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO awesomium.com) (72.10.54.158)
by mta1250.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 26 Jun 2012 06:02:38 -0700
Received: (qmail 3284 invoked by uid 48); 26 Jun 2012 04:45:33 -0700
Date: 26 Jun 2012 04:45:33 -0700
Message-ID: <20120626114533.3282.qmail@awesomium.com>
Subject: YOUR PAYMENT, AN INSIGHT
Reply-To: mrsblessingdav@yahoo.com

Abuja, Nigeria.
Direct Email: mrsblessingdav@yahoo.com

Dear Beneficiary,

I have been watching with keen interest your transaction for some time now since I started working here again as a Clerk under the office of the Director on Foreign Payments. I have worked as the Assistant to the Deputy Director and was demoted when they found out that I have never been in support of their shady deals, they wrote petition against me and I was moved to the Finance Ministry but now I am back to continue my good work which I believe in transparency to humanity and not you.

Though I am in a lower department and position this time I still have access to transfer files .I have gone through your file and have found out that you have completed all that is required of you to have your payment released into your account but the greed which exist in the lives of the Directors of the Foreign Payment, Central Bank of Nigeria, and other approved paying Banks here will not let them do what they are supposed to do. I am happy for the good President we have in Nigeria today who is not like the former president Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo.

About your payment, it has long been due and approved for payment but because of the amount involved which is above $5M, the Directors of Foreign Payment with the Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria, Dr. Jim Ovie of Zenith Bank and other Bank Directors will never let you know what to do to get your funds transferred to your account because of their personal wants for accumulation of money. Your payment was approved again to be paid which they gambled with and held the payment back because of the same greed. The money you have spent in the past is nothing compared to what they make from your funds through what we call International Trade on Stock and Exchange. This is what Prof. Charles Soludo, Sanusi and the Zenith Bank Director introduced to all of them, telling them never to release your already approved payment so that they can use it to trade on the International Market on 60 days intervals and make 10% of the amount. Check out how much they must have made with your fund since it was first approved for payment.

This is one secret most of our foreign beneficiaries are not aware of and they need someone to stand for them to clear this and make them get their payments within 48 hours. To be frank with you, if I had contacted you earlier, you would have received this money in your account directly today through KTT wire transfer because I know their secret which they believe no one else is aware of or will be intimidated to speak up.

All you have to do is to work with Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) and they will get this document for you, file in the document directly to the Office of the President and the President will endorse and once that is done, the document will be sent to Central bank and automatically, they will contact you for remittance and the good thing is that once you have obtained this document, you will pay NOTHING to the Bank for any kind of Transfer fees as the same document will instruct the bank to deduct all fees from the original sum. I do not want you to let anyone know that I contacted you please for the sake of my life but I thought it was okay for me to reach you and I decided to use my private email address for this. My position now is shaky, so if I have to leave here, I will leave being justified by making sure that I expose them and help the cheated to receive their monies.

All the Directors Dr. Jerry Gana, Mr. Paul Sule, and Sanusi, Jim Ovie and others will never tell you about the Irrevocable Presidential Permit (IPP) because they know that once you have gotten this document, they will NEVER have any reason to delay your payment for more than 48 hours. This document is usually obtained through the Association of Nigeria Lawyers popularly called the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA), Court of Justice, and the Presidency.
They will never let you have the Idea of this because they want to keep making money with your funds which they believe is not an offense because Sanusi and the African Development Bank Director , as bank directors have the right to place any unclaimed funds in the Escrow Account of the Central Bank of Nigeria overseas so when they do that, they claim that the payment has not yet been approved. The only way you can get this payment now is to immediately get the Irrevocable Presidential Permit (IPP) and once you have this document, it will be filed directly to the office of the President for an immediate release order.

This is what I was doing for some beneficiaries and the Directors suspected and kicked against me. I have no interest in your money, I have no interest in what they do too but my anger is that they use and dump us not because we want to share money with them but because they think we know nothing about their deals. Please assure me that no one will know about this and it will be secret until you have received the document and take them by surprise.
You better reach me at my Direct Email: mrsblessingd@yahoo.com.

I am so sorry for all you have gone through.

Regards,

Mrs. Blessing David
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:32 pm

Re-Union Bank Nig Plc.

X-Originating-IP: [90.156.201.252]
Authentication-Results: mta1371.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=execs.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO relay-out2.shared.masterhost.ru) (90.156.201.252)

X-PHP-Script: inmedtech.com/cache/cash.php for 82.128.80.210, 82.128.80.210
Reply-To: info.un.bng@execs.com
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Attn:Sir/Madam.

REF: OVERDUE INHERITANCE/CONTRACT PAYMENT.

Following the urgent signal received from office of the Hon. Minister, Federal Ministry of Trade & Investment/the FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE Federal Republic of Nigeria concerning your long overdue inheritance payment. Be informed that STANDARD CHARTERED BANK NIGERIA LTD has been assigned by the two offices to affect the release of your payment as soon as possible.

During the auditing and vetting of payment files it was discovered from the records of outstanding payment that yours has been delayed by some fraudulent officials / your representatives from the origin of your fund. In line with the official instruction issued after our meeting with the board of Directors held on Friday 17th June 2012, be informed that you are among the listed BENEFICIARIES to receive US$12.5MILLION Via our corresponding approved paying bank on United Kingdom UK.

You are therefore required to fill the form below to ascertain your status as the beneficiary and also to enable us process your payment and send to HSBC. Or you are however expected to open an on-line account with us to enable a direct wire transfer to any nominated account of your choice in your COUNTRY.

CLAIM FORM:
SURNAME:…………………………………………………
OTHER NAMES:…………………………………………...
DATE OF BIRTH:………………………………………….
SEX:…………………………………………………………
ADDRESS:…………………………………………………
TELEPHONE:………………………………………………
FAX: IF ANY………………………………………………………

Sincerely Yours
Mr A Stepehen Osaro
Direct Remittance Dept
Union Bank Nig Plc.
Tel: +234-818-983-3666
E:mail:info.un.bng@execs.com
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:34 pm

Received: from [41.71.147.9] by web161602.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 26 Jun 2012 07:25:43 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.118.349524
Message-ID: <1340720743.95310.YahooMailClassic@web161602.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 07:25:43 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: mrs.jannefergeorge@rocketmail.com

FROM : DIPLOMATIC AGENT, I am a Diplomat named Mrs. Jannefer George, mandated to deliver your inheritance Funds to you in your country of residence.

The total Funds is US$8.5 Million and you were made the beneficiary of these funds by a benefactor whose details will be revealed to you after handing over the funds to you in accordance with the Agreement which was signed with the benefactor when he enlisted my assistance in delivering the funds to you.

I am presently at the Airport in your country and before I can deliver the funds to your doorstep as soon as possible, you have to reconfirm the following information's so as to ensure that I am dealing with the right person.

1.Full Name.......
2.Residential Address.......................
3.Age .......
4.Occupation ...............
5.Direct Telephone Numbers............

After verification of the information's with what I have on file, I shall contact you immediately so that we can make arrangements on the exact time I will be bringing your package to your residential address. Send the requested information so that we can proceed.

Awaiting your urgent response.

Kindest Regards,
Mrs. Jannefer George
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:18 pm

RE: PAYMENT OF US$800,000.00 INTEREST INTO YOUR ACCOUNT:

X-Originating-IP: [210.243.239.217]
Authentication-Results: mta1404.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=sify.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=sify.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO mail.emt.com.tw) (210.243.239.217)
by mta1404.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 26 Jun 2012 10:37:56 -0700
Received: from mail.emt.com.tw (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by mail.emt.com.tw (8.13.4.20060614pl2/8.13.4) with ESMTP id q5QDJJ8J014493;
Tue, 26 Jun 2012 21:19:20 +0800
Received: from dpm21@sify.com ( [75.144.153.73])
by mail.emt.com.tw (SpamSherlock-MailFilter 3.5) with ESMTP id W5QLJ2.14481.01; Tue, 26 Jun 2012 21:19:19 +0800
Reply-To: <rrbbss21@yahoo.co.jp>

Barclays Bank London
Mr. Peter Gary
Managing Director,

RE: PAYMENT OF US$800,000.00 INTEREST INTO YOUR ACCOUNT:

I am Mr. Peter Garry Managing Director, Corporate Services Division and Head of Swift Transfer Unit of
Barclays Bank London.

Sometime ago, your lotto/inheritance fund was brought to our office from National Lotto Group here in
England and after some period, the money was taken back to their treasury. But for the period of time this
money was us, it generated an interest of US$800,000.00 which we are about to pay you.

For your information and advice, you need to hasten up to pick this Fund because from time to time the
National Lotto Group auditors do come to our bank to cross-check our files and our financial update,
the earlier you comply with the demands of the release of the fund, the faster the action, because when
the auditors arrive and find out that this interest fund is still in our bank they will call back the accrued
interest to the lotto treasury account.

What we need from you now is your Full names driver license,your telephone and fax numbers for easy
communication to you with your mailing address where this Draft will be delivered. As a matter of fact we
dont have enough time to waste since we have wasted time in contacting you so try and comply with the
entire necessary requirement for the transaction.

Contact CRAIG LAWSON
craiglawson@london.com
+44,703,180,3766

Note I had to send you an email on this email address which is on your payment file as the winner but if I have
contacted the wrong person, kindly notify me and I am sorry for doing so but if you are, kindly reconfirm the
following detail..

Expecting your immediately response.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. Peter Garry
Managing Director
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:20 pm

Credit Alert From Bank Federal Reserve Board(CBN)

Received: from [41.211.205.218] by web121403.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 26 Jun 2012 09:47:10 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Message-ID: <1340729230.93766.YahooMailClassic@web121403.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 09:47:10 -0700 (PDT)

Attn:Leon A. Hudson,

Credit Alert From Bank Federal Reserve Board(CBN)

I DR OKONEZE EZE,on behalf of the Central Bank of Nigeria Board Of Directors, I humbly wish to inform you that the Central Bank of Nigeria has today 25/06/2012 given monetary INSTRUMENT to CENTRAL PACIFIC BANK/ FORTIS BANK London to immediately effect the wire transfer release of $530,000 usd only, as drawn from the CBN external Reserve Account with CENTRAL PACIFIC BANK/ FORTIS BANK London, Please wait on the wed,the 27th June 2012 to have the confirmation of the transfer in your bank account; since the wire transfer was done through swift.......this morning

Thanks and Congratulations!

Check Attached for copy of the Payment Slips.

Act as Directed and call me now.
Congratulation for the release of your long awaited funds!

Thanks and God bless you.

Best Regards,
DR OKONEZE EZE
Director

The Information contained and transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to DR>SAM DIKKO and its Customer and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from a disclosure under applicable law.If this is a forwarded message, the content of this E-MAIL is been sent with the authority of the Bank. CENTRAL PACIFIC BANK/ FORTIS BANK London shall not be liable for any mails sent without due authorization or through unauthorized access.If you are not the intended recipient, an agent of the intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering the information to the named recipient, you are notified that any use, distribution, transmission, printing, copying or dissemination of this information in any way or in any manner is strictly prohibited.If you have received this communication in error, please delete this mail immediately
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.