Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scam emails from my account part 5

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Scam emails from my account part 5

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:44 pm

CALL MR BEN AKPAN OR ME CLARA .E ON THE PHONE NUMBER GIVING TO YOU.

Received: from [197.255.169.62] by web132104.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 25 Jun 2012 12:55:22 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.118.349524
Message-ID: <1340625322.29699.YahooMailClassic@web132104.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 12:55:22 +0100 (BST)

Sir,

Compliment of the day to you.

I am still waiting for your call so that i can send your atm card valued $3.5musd approved AS YOUR PART CONTRACT/INHERITANCE FUNDS by CBN and it will be delivered at your door step.

Note that your pin code number will be text to your phone once you confirm that you have receive your atm card at your doorstep so that you can go to any visa or master card atm machine and access your funds.

I wait for your call on 234-8109602377 before i commence insurance and delivery to your address.

I look forward to hear from you.

Regards,

Mrs Clara .E
Remittance Department,
Zenith bank nig plc.

CC : Mr Ben Akpan
Zenith Bank.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:40 pm

From Sister Hellen Coleman.

Received: from [41.189.38.136] by web29214.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 25 Jun 2012 13:35:47 BST
Message-ID: <1340627747.59645.YahooMailClassic@web29214.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 13:35:47 +0100 (BST)
From: "Mrs. Hellen Coleman" <hellen_coleman@rediffmail.com>
Reply-To: hellencoleman_7@yahoo.com

From Sister Hellen Coleman.

Beloved:

I am the above named person from Israel.

I am married to Mr. Lawrence Coleman who worked with Israel embassy here in Abidjan Cote d’Ivoire for nine years before he died in the year 2008. We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both born again Christian. Since his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of ($2.5m) in the year 2002 SEPTEMBER in one of the Bank here in Abidjan but due to political crisis that came into the country made me lodge the money to the Security Company here in Abidjan for security reason. Recently, my Doctor told me that I have serious sickness which is cancer problem. The one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness.

Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a church or individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want a church that will use this fund for orphanages, widows, propagating the word of God and to endeavor that the house of God is maintained. The Bible made us to understand that Blessed is the hand that giveth.

I took this decision because I don´t have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians and I don't want my husband´s efforts to be used by unbelievers. I don´t want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly way. This is why I am taking this decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace.

I don´t need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health hence the presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I don´t want them to know about this development since they are not born again christians. With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Security Company here in Abidjan so that you will open a contact with them. I will also issue you an authority letter that will prove you the present beneficiary of this fund. I want you and the church to always pray for me because the lord is my shepherd.

My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life. Contact me on the above e-mail address for more information’s, any delay in your reply will give me room in searching another church or individual for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein. Hoping to receive your reply.

Remain blessed in the Lord.

Yours in Christ,

Sister Hellen Coleman
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:42 pm

FROM OMOBOLA BAKARE CHAMBER

Received: from [41.58.130.54] by web113818.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 25 Jun 2012 06:12:29 PDT
Message-ID: <1340629949.18473.YahooMailClassic@web113818.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 06:12:29 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: barristeromobola@yahoo.com

OMOBOLA BAKARE CHAMBER
(Legal Practitioners)
245 Wester Avenue Lagos Nig.
Tel: 2348088404537

Email: barristeromobola@yahoo.com

Attn. Sir/ Madam.

I am an attorney representing the late Dr.Stephen Odudu who died in the United Nation Bomb blast in Nigeria . You can confirm through this Web site bellow:

http://news.sky.com/home/world-news/article/16057323

He left $18.5 millinn us Dollars in one of the bank here in Nigeria. When he died there was nobody as a next of kin to claim this fund hence i write you to find out if you could allow me to present you to the bank as his next of kin and we will claim this fund and then transfer the same into your bank account. If you are interested get back to me as soon as possble with the following:

(1) Your full name
(2) Your telephone numbers
(3) Your bank details.

(4) Your identity

I hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you .

Barrister Omobola.

SAN) B.L, LLB, PH.D)
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:10 pm

GOODMORNING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO server.glovine15.com) (119.252.189.11)
by mta1175.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 25 Jun 2012 09:15:15 -0700
Received: from joandgra by server.glovine15.com with local (Exim 4.77)
(envelope-from <joandgra@server.glovine15.com>)
id 1Sj9M6-00046f-Ks
Subject: GOODMORNING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1
From: DR. ZETI AKHTAR AZIZ <gov.drzetiakhtaraziz@live.com>

Dear sir,

i want to explain the reason why we want to use attorney to concluded this case is because of the fund in question is so large that we must mke sure we involve accreditd attorney from bank negara malaysia which made Susan B. Christoff to qualify as your attorney that will solidities your transaction until this matter is concluded, all the total fee is inclusive both the delivery arrangement and also taxes and courier fees, so what we ask you to pay is total of the fees involved.

so that is indeed the reason why we chose to use official attorney that will stand on your behalf and sign the fund release order and have them notarized and then return them to our office so that we will happily deliver them to you and the cards with the new pin numbers all activated and the online account as well ready to be used and I will personally fly down to your country to deliver the cards and complete the information’s upon my arrival in your city myself because I will need to get things done and finalize with your bank and then prove to your bank that this case is indeed legalize and I will prove that to your bank by presenting all the backup document to them for their perusal.

That is why you must undertand that this payment is the last payment that you are going to spend until we conclude and finalize this transaction, any addittional charges will be held responsible by me because attorney is involve and that is the reason she wants advance fees paid first before she can proceed to sign and notarizd all the paper work that is attached to this transaction.So my honest advice is to try your humanly possible to complete the payment of the fee as officialy requestd so that this transaction will come to conclusion,

pleaseAincase you don’t understand or get my point, please kindly give me a call so that we will discuss this matter on voice for you to understand fully before you go ahead to commit your hard earn money which I know that is very hard for you to raise. anyway I will be looking forward to hearing from you shortly and let me know exactly when to send the fees so that we will get this matter completed within the duration of 24 hours of our receipt of the official fees, I am making my traveling arrangement now to come down to you all by myself, but the delay is you now because we are waiting for the official fees to enable us proceed and get this finalize.

God bless you and have a nice day,

Regards

Mrs. Zeti Akhtar Aziz

Please call me on: +1(315) 567 4409 so that i will explain this case for you properly.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:13 pm

Congratulations

X-Originating-IP: [212.118.156.89]
Authentication-Results: mta1205.mail.ac4.yahoo.com from=stc.com.sa; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=stc.com.sa; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO ESGRYBM04.stc.com.sa) (212.118.156.89)
by mta1205.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 25 Jun 2012 10:04:27 -0700
X-AuditID: d4769c59-b7f236d000000bc1-a4-4fe89a165b1c
Received: from RDCPRVHUB03.stcgroup.stc (84-235-76-65.saudi.net.sa [84.235.76.65])
by ESGRYBM04.stc.com.sa (Symantec Messaging Gateway) with SMTP id 23.D4.03009.61A98EF4; Mon, 25 Jun 2012 20:04:22 +0300 (AST)
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Received: from RDCPRVMBX02.stcgroup.stc ([fe80::78d4:2204:da84:a85a]) by
RDCPRVHUB03.stcgroup.stc ([fe80::b860:4c7d:6f11:e291%13]) with mapi id
14.01.0339.001; Mon, 25 Jun 2012 20:09:28 +0300
Subject: Congratulations

You have just been awarded of the sum of £750,000.00GBP Pounds which was won by your E-MAIL Adress in our Monthly Promo. So all you have to do is to get back to this office with your requirement such via (ukseasonannuallotte2012@london.com) with your
Names :
Address :
Conntry :
Phone No :

The information in this email may contain confidential material and it is intended solely for the addresses. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the email and destroy any copies of it, any disclosure, copying, distribution is prohibited and may be considered unlawful. Contents of this email and any attachments may be altered, Statement and opinions expressed in this email are those of the sender, and do not necessarily reflect those of Saudi Telecommunications Company (STC).
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:13 pm

FROM LABELL

Received: from 41.82.159.46
(SquirrelMail authenticated user Admin)
by * with HTTP;
Tue, 26 Jun 2012 06:02:49 +1200 (NZST)
Message-ID: <54112.41.82.159.46.1340647369.squirrel@*>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 06:02:49 +1200 (NZST)
Subject: FROM LABELL

Hello
How are you doing today hope fine my name is miss Labell Philip and l see
your email

address today on website i became interested in you, and all so have an
important
thing to discuses with you,if you dot`t mind i will like to have a good
relationship

with you, please write me back for more details.and my pic,i hope to hear
from you,
Yours Labell philip
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:14 pm

Received: from [197.255.172.11] by web29504.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 25 Jun 2012 19:51:38 BST
Message-ID: <1340650298.2481.YahooMailClassic@web29504.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 19:51:38 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: philip.owen2@rediffmail.com

UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL OVERSIGHT SERVICES Internal Audit,
Monitoring,Consulting And Investigations Division

This is to inform you that I came to Nigeria yesterday from London,after
series of complains from the FBI and other Security agencies
from Asia, Europe, Oceania, Antarctica, South America and the United
States of America respectively, against the Federal Government of
Nigeria and the British Government for the rate of scam activities going
on in these nations.

I have met with the new President of Nigeria Dr. Good luck Jonathan, who
claimed that he has been trying his best to make sure you receive
your fund in your account.

Right now, as directed by our secretary general Mr. Ban Ki-Moon, We are
working in collaborations with the Nigerian Economic and Financial
Crime Commission (EFCC) and have decided to waive away all your clearance
fees/Charges and authorize the Government of Nigeria to
effect the payment of your compensation of an amount of $1.7M approved by
both the British government and the UN into your account without
any delay.

Sincerely, you are a lucky person because I have just discovered that some
top Nigerian and British Government Officials are interested in
your fund and they are working in collaboration with One Mr. Richard
Graves from USA to frustrate you and thereafter divert your fund into
their personal account.

I have a very limited time to stay in Nigeria here so I would like you to
urgently respond to this message so that I can advise you on
how best to confirm your fund in your account within the next 72
hours.

Sincerely yours.
Mr.Philip Owen.
United Nations Under-Secretary
General for Internal Oversight.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:16 pm

IS ME MS. MARIE

Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO mv-osn-hcb007.ocn.ad.jp) (118.23.180.69)
by mta1250.mail.sk1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 25 Jun 2012 08:54:53 -0700
Received: from vclagoon.ocn.ne.jp (mv-osn-hcb007 [118.23.180.69])
by mv-osn-hcb007.ocn.ad.jp (Postfix) with ESMTP id 7098B3642BE;
Tue, 26 Jun 2012 00:54:49 +0900 (JST)
Received: from User (cpc1-nott9-0-0-cust858.12-2.cable.virginmedia.com [82.30.35.91])
by vclagoon.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTP;
Tue, 26 Jun 2012 00:54:48 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: <bankofamerica2012@e-mail.ua>
From: "United Nations Organization"<uunn4351@lagoon.ocn.ne.jp>

Our Ref: FRB-75BFNYUS12 Your Ref:-------

Attention Fund Beneficiary,

Payment Release Instruction from Federal Reserve Bank of New York

Acting on our capacity as the international correspondent bank to the International Monetary Fund Organization, this is to officially notify you that we have received a confirmation advice from the International Monetary Funds External Auditors Committee, World Bank, United Nations Organization and the Federal Reserve Bank of America respectively via International Payment Voucher Number: IMF/FRBWDC/BOA-93WB82UN567-G requesting our bank to direct the Bank of America a subsidiary of the Federal Reserve Bank of America to disburse your due wining/inheritance and contract payment valued at Three Hundred and Forty Thousand United States Dollars (US350.000.00) in your favor via their branch in New York.

In consideration of the above, you have been issued with this Exclusive Reference Identification Number (IMF/FRB-NY/9USXX10751/11), Vide Transaction No.: WHA/EUR/2012 and Transfer Allocation No.: FRB/X44/701LN/NYC/US, Password: 339331, Pin Code: 78569, Certificate of Merit No: 104, Release Code No: 0876; Immediate Bank of America Telex Confirmation No: -222568; Secret Code: XXTN014. Having received these vital payment numbers, you are instantly qualified to receive and confirm your payment within the next 72hrs. As necessary clearance has been granted from the International Monetary Funds External Auditors to release the funds to you with immediate effect.

In view of this directive received from the International Monetary Funds (IMF), we have on our own part verified your payment file as directed to us, and your name is next on the list of outstanding fund beneficiaries to receive their payment at this Third quarter of year 2012. With that being done, you are required to urgently contact the Bank of America. in New York through their International Funds Release Supervisor:

Contact Person: Sir Nelson Haggin.
(Head, Funds Release Supervisor)
Email: sirnelsonhaggin2012@e-mail.ua

And reconfirm your international payment voucher number and your reference identification number respectively before that office with a view to the final remittance approval and subsequent crediting of your bank account to the tune of funds as stated herein.

We wish to inform you of the need for you to also re-confirm the following information before the Bank of America. in New York to enable the officer in-charge to proceed with the preliminary arrangements that will enhance the immediate release of your funds. Owing to security reasons, be clearly informed that we will not respond to any phone calls/general inquiries placed to our bank with regards to the remittance of your funds by beneficiaries as we are barred from doing so, you are therefore advised to communicate only with the accredited officer for further remittance advice.

1) Full Name
2) Full Address;
3) Your contact telephone and fax number;
4) Your Age and Profession;
5) Copy of any valid form of your Identification;
6) Your Bank name;
7) Your Bank Address;
8) Account name and Number;
8) ABA/Routing Number;
10) Swift or Sort Code/IBAN

Thank you for your anticipated co-operation.

TREAT AS URGENT.

MS. MARIE CUMMINGS
DIRECTOR OF FUNDS CLEARANCE UNIT.
FEDERAL RESERVE BANK

----------------------------------------------------
Notice To Recipient: This email (and any attachments) is only intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. You, the recipient, are obligated to maintain it in a safe, secure and confidential manner. Unauthorized
redisclosure or failure to maintain confidentiality may subject you to federal and state penalties. If you are not the recipient, please immediately notify Federal Reserve Bank of New York by return email, and delete this message from your computer
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:10 am

Reply Me

X-Originating-IP: [85.17.203.83]
Authentication-Results: mta1023.mail.bf1.yahoo.com from=villa-valbonne.nl; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=villa-valbonne.nl; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO web01.suxesfully.nl) (85.17.203.83)
by mta1023.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 25 Jun 2012 15:37:41 -0700
Received: from blha.net [70.91.96.41] by web01.suxesfully.nl with SMTP;
Tue, 26 Jun 2012 00:30:11 +0200
Reply-To: <bettyshotts@linuxmail.org>

Dear Friend

My name is Mrs Betty Shotts, widow to late Joseph Shotts. I am suffering from Cancer of the breast. Since my doctor said i can't live more than 2 months again. I will want you to claim my funds (Twenty million United States dollars and distribute it to the charity. The funds are in a Finance Firm in Europe. I will give you 20% of the total fund for your assistance.

1. Can you handle this project?
2. Can I give you this trust?

if you are interested reach me for more detail through my email: bettyshotts@rocketmail.com.

Remain blessed

Mrs Betty Shotts
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:51 am

ATTN,

Received: from [41.203.228.53] by web160203.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 25 Jun 2012 16:40:22 PDT
Message-ID: <1340667622.36240.YahooMailClassic@web160203.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 16:40:22 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: a_salif0024@gmail.com

ATTN,

Please sorry to distract your attention, I am Mr Abdul Salif the bill and exchange manager in the Africa Development Bank Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. In my department, I found the deposited fund amounted ($20.5Million United States Dollar only) .customer who died in the air crash with his entire family.

However, I shall detail you with the full information as soon as I hear from you. And if you can be able and capable to assist me please kindly provide your receiving bank account where this fund will lodge in your favour? I shall give you 45% of the total sum as soon as this fund hits your account and I shall visit you in your country for the shearing.

Please this is very confidential. If you are interested, please

forward me the bellow information's;

Your Name:............

Your country:............

Your phone Number:.............

Your tel/fax:-...........

Your Age and Sex:-........................... ........

Your occupation :............

Thank for your anticipated co-peration.

Your's Faithfully.
Mr Abdul Salif
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.