Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scam emails from my account part 5

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Scam emails from my account part 5

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:50 pm

Telegraphic Transfer Payment

Received: from [209.73.132.125] by web5717.biz.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 24 Jun 2012 13:05:05 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.118.349524
Message-ID: <1340568305.67985.YahooMailClassic@web5717.biz.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 13:05:05 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: rmbzacom@rmbza.com

For The Kind Attn: Category “A” Contractor/ Beneficiary/Next of Kin.

Your attention is drawn on the attached International Monetary Fund IMF)Payment document please download to view your recent payment

Yours Faithfully

Ms. Christine Lagarde
Managing Director
International Monetary Fund
Washington, D.C.U.S.A.

PDF included but not opened.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:12 am

Your Funds are on the way.

Received: from 41.58.47.172 ([41.58.47.172]) by www.montageafrica.com
(Horde Framework) with HTTP; Sun, 24 Jun 2012 23:49:06 +0200
Message-ID: <20120624234906.1077105at6gg299w@www.montageafrica.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 23:49:06 +0200
From: "Payment Control Office." <paymentcontrolng4@yahoo.com>

Dear Sir,

I am Dr.Adamu Muazu,the Payment Control Director of the CBN(Central Bank of Nigeria).

Recently,your Payment Release Order came up to my Department for final approval,and this was done.This meant that you were supposed to have received your Funds.But,surprisingly,your payment still was not moved out of Nigeria,due to the operation of some Syndicate groups within the CBN.So,I teamed up with some trustworthy colleagues to have your Money moved to you.

We were able to yesterday,June 23rd move your Money out through a special Diplomatic arrangement.The Money is well arranged in 2 Aluminum Boxes,and are at present on their way to London to be moved to Diplomatic Consignment Security Company,London en route to you.

I have also attached a picture of the 2boxes full of cash before being taken away from the CBN Strong room.Please,do bear in mind that the Diplomatic Courier company themselves are not aware of the content of the 2boxes as money,only DIPLOMATIC MATERIALS,so you are not to disclose this content to anyone,as the consignment is covered by Diplomatic immunity,this means the boxes cannot be opened by any one.

Meanwhile,you are to quickly contact the Courier either via email on: dcsc_london1@diplomats.com or Phone:+44-70-92859980.

Please quote the Security Code to them so that you could be well attended to,the Code is:FGN/NIG DIPLOMATIC 020.

I have taken a serious risk for you,and I believe you will be appreciative of this after collecting your money,as this will definitely boomerang on me.

I also tried calling you yesterday after the freightage,but could not get through,please re-confirm your phone number in your next mail.

Regards,
Dr.Adamu Muazu.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:13 am

Attn: US$12.5M Inheritance Funds Beneficiary,

Received: from [41.138.181.85] by web122404.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 24 Jun 2012 15:30:59 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.118.349524
Message-ID: <1340577059.25079.YahooMailNeo@web122404.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 15:30:59 -0700 (PDT)

Director: Key Tested Telex Wire Transfer Department,
Central Bank of Nigeria
Tinubu Squre – Lagos
Tel: +234-7080775207

Attn: US$12.5M Inheritance Funds Beneficiary,

RE: THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER

I am delighted to contact you on a private note based on your claim to your contract/inheritance Fund, which has been programmed for transfer into your designated bank account through my department. I am here by apologizing to you for the delay in releasing this fund into your account, which was because of breach of agreement between me and your so-called partners in Nigeria who introduced you into this trnsaction.

Your Nigerian partners approached me that they want to present you as a beneficiary of this fund as it was an OVER-INVOICING made when they are awarding inheritance fund to foreign firms. So after the negotiation, we unanimously agreed that they (your partners) would give me the sum of US$200,000.00 (CASH) on my acceptance to assist them to transfer the fund into your account. When I accepted the offer, they forwarded all your banking particulars to me for onward transfer.

As soon as I made some fruitful effort on the transaction and demanded my US$200,000.00 as agreed, your partners deviated from the agreement and decided to go through the International Remittance Department/ATM/CASH PAYMENT DIPLOMATIC and CHECK at my back and make a change of your bank account in other to disappoint me and you also not know that the International remittance Department is also under my control.

Then I got the knowledge of their evil plans i proved their illicit efforts abortive. That is why for sometimes you have been pursuing this payment, spending unnecessary funds to some fraudulent individuals in Nigeria and outside Nigeria who claimed to be in charge to release your fund.

I want to re-emphasis to you that your fund is still with me and under my control. Now with my whole heart I want to enter into real business with you on a sincere agreement since your partners have disappointed me and the fund is still floating in your name waiting for a proper documentation and claim.

1. On an agreement, I assure you that I am going to transfer this fund into your account.
2. You will assure me of keeping my dealings with you to an utmost secrecy because of my position.
3. You will promise to give me 20% of the total fund as soon as the fund gets into your account with a written promissory note signed by you.
4. I will assist you in making a proper documents to make your claim genuine as a bonafide foreign contract/inheritance and the beneficiary to the said fund.

I am aware that some fraudulent individuals have been impersonating my name and office to contact you and other funds inheritance as reported by the Central Bank of Nigeria authorities. I advised you that henceforth, you should suspend any dealings from any group of person(s) either from the CBN or any other financial institution Para stators in Nigeria or overseas that might be contacting you in this purpose and Endeavour to keep this information confidential until we finalize this transaction.

Also on no account must you contact these partners any more, this is for my own safety and for the security of the fund. Because they will not stop at any length to getting this fund. And on no account must you let them know of my contact with you. Please reply this message urgently and call me on my confidential Tel +234-7080775207, as soon as you received this mail. While waiting for your favorable response.

God bless you.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Patrick Agu,
Director: Key Tested Telex Wire Transfer Department,
Central Bank of Nigeria
NB: Sorry, I couldn’t use my official memo to write you due to the confidentiality of this transaction, but will be used in other communication during the transfer.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:35 am

\"/ ABOUT USING A LAWYER TO COMPLETE THE SIGNING OF THE FUNDS RELEASE ORDER /\"

X-Originating-IP: [119.252.189.11]
Authentication-Results: mta1089.mail.gq1.yahoo.com from=; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=live.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO server.glovine15.com) (119.252.189.11)
by mta1089.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sun, 24 Jun 2012 18:42:57 -0700
Received: from joandgra by server.glovine15.com with local (Exim 4.77)
(envelope-from <joandgra@server.glovine15.com>)
From: DR. ZETI AKHTAR AZIZ <gov.drzetiakhtaraziz@live.com>

Dear Sir,

I have gotten a solution to this problem, I consulted a solicitor who base in Ohio United State , Her name is Susan B. Christoff, Esq., Receiving

Name: Susan B. Christoff

Address is: 65 South Front Street, 5th Floor Columbus, Ohio 43215-3200

So I just spoken to her on phone for professional advice and she advice me that she is going to give me the little clue to handle this case, she will stand for you as your attorney which you sent to represent you, and she is going to write and give reasons why you are not coming over to Malaysia to sign the (FUNDS RELEASE ORDER) by yourself, she will also stand to sign on your behalf. Here in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia to higher a solicitor, it cost much money,

but I pleaded on your behalf and she have accepted to collect $857 only to sign and stand on your behalf and after this signing, that means 100% you are going to receive your card and your account information’s activated and your card pin number all the details will be sent to you directly and wire transfer of part payment of your fund will be wired to you direct and you will start receiving your fund without any further delay.

This will happen after you pay the lawyers advance fees of $857 only, so that this higher lawyer which I have discuss this case with will stand for you, so please get the advance fee sent direct to the lawyer errand officer in ohio via WERSTERN UNION so that the lawyer will get this case completed for you and stand for you as her client before the cards and account details and pin numbers will be forwarded to you according to Malaysian new rules on international matters.

But if you look at this arrangement more expensive or maybe you want to come down yourself and sign the paper work yourself, that will be wonderful, but please incase if you don’t want to work with the lawyer arrangement which I made for you, then come down and lets get this done face to face, so this two important options is left up to you right now and I am waiting to hear from you soonest and as soon as I hear from you, we will then proceed and finalize this transaction for you without any further delay.

Give me a call ASAP

God Bless you and I will wait for your urgent response

Regards

MRS, DR. ZETI AKHTAR AZIZ

Executive Governor Bank Negara Malaysia

Tel: +1(315) 567 4409 My New York Roaming telephone number working here.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:28 pm

YOUR FUNDS RELEASE

Received: from [41.138.190.141] by web28705.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 25 Jun 2012 07:44:15 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.118.349524
Message-ID: <1340606655.51592.YahooMailNeo@web28705.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 07:44:15 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: HOUSE OF SENATE <houseofsenatee@presidency.com>

OFFICE OF THE SENATE HOUSE
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN PAYMENT
(RESOLUTION PANEL ON CONTRACT PAYMENT)
ABUJA NIGERIA.
Our Ref: FGN /SNT/STB Your ref:
Website. http://nassnig.org

ATTN. BENEFICIARY.

In regards to your fund transfer, we the entire member of federal house of senate has approved the above documents in your name to enable us concluded this final stage of your transfer before the
27th of June 2012

The federal contractors identification card, clearance documents and remittance form from Union Bank plc, which will be filled, and return by you.
We the entire members of the house has finalized on our last meeting with the head of state and placed this decision of all this transferring documents as $255 only, which you have to send now so that the GNAB will be issued to you. Also be informed that the board has met today and endorse the transfer, the process has began, as this decisions has been placed with all the top government officials involved on the transfer including the bank directors.

You have to note carefully that the contents of the article of law established under the bank of Nigeria foreign transfer of page 67, cap 10 under paragraph 6, which state clearly that under no circumstance will a huge amount above $1m be remitted to overseas account without GNAB. And such fund will be disbursed into government account as seize fund. This was the main reason why the fund has not gotten to your bank for many years.

Therefore the bank board and other top officials are demanding for these government non assessment bonds (GNAB) belonging to our client which is you otherwise there will be a problem, meanwhile the house has promised them that the gnab will be forwarded by our client.

Which is necessary for record purposes.
We the entire members of the house of senate are using this urgent medium to advise you to make payment of your GNAB fee of $255 without any further delay.

Be rest assured that our appointment to handle and take care of the movement of the fund will not be in vain as we are giving you 100% guarantee to deliver the work as soon as your western union information reach us at our house email address (houseofsenatee@presidency.com) as it is not less than 24hours that the order was placed.

Note that your fund will be free to move from the bank without any delay if you get the governments non assessment bonds (GNAB) which is $255 only to make sure that no government monitor or agent can access the fund during the delivery remittance. You have to get the gnab written on your name and stamped before the fund credit to your bank account.

This was why we have not approved or sign off the bonds of your transfer registry today as the bank insists on the GNAB.
Based on these explanations, you are hereby advised to send payment information of $255 through our direct email address (houseofsenatee@presidency.com) on or before
27th of June 2012
as the closing date placed.
This gnab will show that the transaction was made through the full capacity of the government and will not be queried for certain circumstance.

Use the information bellow for the payment of the $255 GNAB requirements:

Receiver name: Mr NNEMEKA ADIELE .
Text question---gnab,
Answer----final

Bear in mind that this is the final stage of this transfer.
As soon as this is done, it will take only 24hours for the fund to be credited in your designated bank account, you will be contacted by your
Bank herself.

Best Regards.

YOUR PAYMENT AGENT,
Dr. DAVID MARK
Secretary of the federation
(Federal Republic of Nigeria)
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:32 pm

Free Lotto Claims Procedures ( The Bank Will Contact You )

Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO server.glovine15.com) (119.252.189.11)
by mta1289.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 25 Jun 2012 01:48:55 -0700
Received: from joandgra by server.glovine15.com with local (Exim 4.77)
(envelope-from <joandgra@server.glovine15.com>)
id 1Sj3gJ-0004CG-AU
Subject: Free Lotto Claims Procedures ( The Bank Will Contact You )
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1

Free Lotto Programs
From Claims Agent,

Dear,

I have received your personal information needed for your prize release. We have file and keep your data in a safe place because that is what you will use to file for your claim and you are to scan and send your international passport/driver license for smooth processing of your winning title which will be transferred through The Bank of England.

The bank will contact you once i forwarded your information to them. You have to follow their instruction so that they will be able to effect the transfer of your winning prize to your account without any delays. We will forward copy of your winner's certificate as well which makes you a bonafide winner of the lottery title.

Have a nice day now and await the bank's email.

Geneva Lewis
Claims Agent and Processing Manager.
UK LOTTO
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:34 pm

pin #UNF/FBF-816-1119 G-900-94

Received: from localhost.localdomain (webmail05.syd.optusnet.com.au [211.29.132.239])
by mail13.syd.optusnet.com.au (8.13.1/8.13.1) with ESMTP id q5P9Ov6E018079;
Mon, 25 Jun 2012 19:24:57 +1000
Message-Id: <201206250924.q5P9Ov6E018079@mail13.syd.optusnet.com.au>
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-Disposition: inline
Content-Transfer-Encoding: binary
Mime-Version: 1.0
X-Mailer: MIME-tools 5.420 (Entity 5.420)
Received: from no-dns-yet-88-98-34-157.zen.net.uk ([88.98.34.157]) by
webmail05.syd.optusnet.com.au with http (user=holren@optusnet.com.au);
Mon, 25 Jun 2012 19:24:57 +1000

Attention: Email Owner,

You have been selected by the UN for a Humanitarian
Development Cash Grant program to enhance and develop
the standard of living geared towards poverty
eradication as targeted by the year 2020.You have been
granted the sum of 800,000.00 Pounds your grant pin
#UNF/FBF-816-1119 G-900-94.

Contact payment department for your funds.
Payment Officer : Mrs. Shannon Maris

You are to provide her your information below for claims.

1 Full Names:
2 Full Address:
3 Nationality:
4 Age:
5 Gender:
6 Occupation:
7 Cell Phone:
8 Present Country:
9 Alternate Email Address:

Regards,
Mrs. Carlton Joan.
Chairman UNDP Grant Programme
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:37 pm

(Payment Code: 0201658;)

X-REDF-OSEN: susanwendy@rediffmail.com
Date: 25 Jun 2012 09:45:08 -0000
Message-ID: <20120625094508.19934.qmail@f5mail-224-160.rediffmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
To: "susanwendy " <susanwendy@rediffmail.com>
Received: from unknown 41.211.201.221 by rediffmail.com via HTTP; 25 Jun 2012 09:45:07 -0000
Sender: susanwendy@rediffmail.com

FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE

Amadu Bello Way, P.M.B. 251,

Central Business Area, Garki

Abuja, Nigeria

(Payment Code: 0201658;)

AMOUNT: $14.5M USD)

Cc: Intercontinental Bank Plc

According to the assigned ATM issuing Bank (Intercontinental Bank Plc) after today's meeting claimed that your response and ability to claim your Fund is very poor. You should be able to know that Banks has their Administrative protocols all over the World. I will still advice you to contact them and have your ATM CARD deliver to you as I am here monitoring the transaction. After this time and there is no interest on your side claiming your Fund, we have no option than to re-channel to the Government Treasury.

Contact Intercontinental Bank Plc to redeem your Funds as soon as possible. Here are the details:

Intercontinental Bank Plc

Email: info@intercontinentalbankplc-nigr.org

Attention to: Mr. Mitchell More

Email:mitchellmore01@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks for your understanding.

Yours Faithfully,

Mrs. Susan Wendy

For: Dr.Mrs.Ngozi Okonjo Iwuala
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:39 pm

Payment Advice From Schweizerische Nationalbank

Received: from [82.128.1.139] by web161801.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 25 Jun 2012 04:02:31 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.118.349524
Message-ID: <1340622151.39494.YahooMailClassic@web161801.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 04:02:31 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: schweizerischenationalbank@yahoo.com

Schweizerische Nationalbank
Börsenstrasse 15
CH - 8022 Zurich
Switzerland.

Attn: Beneficiary,

We are in receipt of a payment advice from Central Bank of Nigeria to transfer into your account the sum of US$18Million As a matter of urgency, could you reconfirm the followings to enable us commence on the transfer process.

1] Your full bank detalis to avoid wrong wire transfer 2] Your contact address 3] Your direct phone and fax lines for easier communication We will credit your account upon the receipt and confirmation of the above requirements and for your best interest we advise you to direct your attention to this bank.

Further more the bank has demanded for Payment Gateway transaction reports (PGTR) as requested demanded by Homeland security, FBI, proving that fund has nothing to do with money laundry, drug, terrorist or other related offenses. On this point I have communicated with the insuring Authorities and they made me to understand that the requested documents will cost you the Sum of $188.00 hence it will pave way for the transmission of your fund to your account.

Base on the urgency we urge you to send the fee as been directed to secure the requested information in your favor. Direct the fees via western union through the under mentioned named person:

Name: Hans Christian Wehrfritz
Address: 869 Douglas Street VICTORIA; B.C.;
V8W 2B9; Canada
Amount: $188.00

Note that this message is urgent and should be treated on dispatch because
of the valid date on the transfer instruction.
Thanks for your anticipated co-operation to help us serve you better.

Yours sincerely
Manfred Meissmer
Schweizerische Nationalbank
Börsenstrasse 15
CH - 8022 Zurich
Switzerland
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:42 pm

Your Payment by western union head office!!!!!

Reply-To: ww.western484@gmail.com

Hello My Dear

Your Total Fund Through Western Union Now

Inform Board of International Monetary Fund/World Bank and Federal Ministry of Finance Benin Republic are here to notify you of your payment inherited lottery outstanding funds of $850,000.00USD have arranged to be transfer to you through HEAD OFFICE WESTERN UNION SERVICE After the meeting held on 22th of JUNE 2012. With His Excellence the PRESIDENT OF REPUBLIC DU BENIN (DR YAYI BONI) to avoid paying money to the fraud stars that is going on through global or fraud stars, and you are required to reconfirm your name and address were you want your fund to be sent through HEADQUARTER WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.

However the maximum amount you will be receiving each day starting from tomorrow is sum of (US$5000.00.three (3) times per day which is $15000.00USD) until the total fund is finished. In order to resolve this problem, please email Western Union Money Transfer Solicitors Fund Verification Department:

Moreover We have already transfer your first $15000.00 in three part so Contact Foreign Operation Manager western union Dr.Brown Larry, for re-new and reconfirm your old payment file and He will also release and send you three (3) M.T.C.N for pick up your first bit by bit transferred of $15000.00 after re-new and reconfirm of your old payment file with info below.

FOREIGN OPERATION MANAGER
E-MAIL: ( ww.western484@gmail.com)
DIRECT TEL: +229 984 868 53

Wait to hear from you once your start picking up thank.

Yours in service.
Ms.Linda jan, Finance Minister
Federal Republic of Benin
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.