Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

johnpeter16@cantv.net - westerrn_unionmtf@eb2a.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

drzetiakhtaraz1N@triton.ocn.ne.jp

Unread postby Gateway » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:09 pm

Return-Path: drzetiakhtaraz1n@triton.ocn.ne.jp
Received: from fep21.mx.upcmail.net ([62.179.121.41]) by mx-ha.gmx.net
(mxgmx007) with ESMTP (Nemesis) id 0LhBKx-1W81ae09El-00oVC3 for
Sun, 06 Oct 2013 07:16:35 +0200
Received: from edge02.upcmail.net ([192.168.13.237])
by viefep21-int.chello.at
(InterMail vM.8.01.05.05 201-2260-151-110-20120111) with ESMTP
id <20131006051632.TAU23383.viefep21-int.chello.at@edge02.upcmail.net>;
Sun, 6 Oct 2013 07:16:32 +0200
Received: from User ([89.79.82.159])
by edge02.upcmail.net with edge
id ZhFY1m00J3SEs6p02hFcPT; Sun, 06 Oct 2013 07:16:32 +0200
X-SourceIP: 89.79.82.159
Reply-To: <dr.zetiakhtarazizofbnm@hotmail.com>
From: "Dr. Zeti Akhtar Aziz drzetiakhtaraz1N@triton.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: CONCLUTION OF YOUR TRANSACTION

Dear Sir,

I Am Going To Help You To Pay The Balance, So Please Go Ahead And Send Me The $200 To The U.s Ambassador To Nigeria Which Is The Information Is As Follows:

Name:

Fatai Ganiyu
Lagos Nigeria
Text Question: Who Do We Trust
Answer Is: God
Amount: $200

I Will Help You With My Own Money So That I Will Complete This Transaction For You As Soon As Possible.i Want You To Understand That I Am Still Making Sure That I Handle The Full Notarization Of The Whole Back Up Documents Which I Secure For You Here In The Court Before My Flight To Your Country For Face To Face Meeting.

Once You Send The Money, Within 24 Hours I Will Finish Everything And Then The Delivery Of Your Checkbook And Master Gold Credit Cards And Your Online Banking Information Will Be Release To You Immediately And You Will Have Instant Access To Your Fund And Then I Will Bring The Original Copies Of The Documents With Me To Your Country For Face To Face Meeting And Full Declaration Of Your Fund So That We Will Assist You To Put All Your Fund Into Legal Transactions And Bank To Bank Certifications Will Commerce Just To Clear Your Bank And Financial Authority Of Your Country That Your Fund Is Free From Any Illegality.

Please Try And Send The $200 Today And I Promise I Will Take Care Of The Balance Of The Fund For You And Then We Will Finalize This Transaction For You Without Any Further Delay.

God Bless You Thanks

Regards

Dr. Zeti Akhtar Aziz

IP 89.79.82.159
Host Upc Polska Sp. Z O.o.
City Opole
Country Poland
Gateway
Supreme survivor

dr.zetiakhtarazizicbc@live.com>

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:25 pm

X-SourceIP: 89.98.253.55
Reply-To: <dr.zetiakhtarazizicbc@live.com>
From: "Dr. Zeti Akhtar Aziz"<drzetiakhtaraz1Nnn@mail.com>
Subject: DEADLINE FOR COMPLETING THIS MATTER WILL EXPIRE TODAY

Dear Sir,

The management of this bank wishes to remind you that today Friday 11th of October 2013 is the deadline granted you for sending the vat fee of the $200. Please try and understand that this case required your urgent attention and we need to get this matter finalize for you asap because we are entering Third chapter here in US banking system, I believe that i have done my best and all you need is for you to complete this matter today before the deadline which is today on the 11th of October 2013.

I have secured all the important approvals and all the backup documents attached to this transaction on your behalf and i am now ready to fly to you with all the original copies of the document which you are going to sign upon my arrival and we are going to move to your bank with me for final clearing because your bank must certified that this fund is coming bit by bit from right source because there is a lots of scam going around the world now and we are always careful to avoid falling into temptation.

I have completed this matter with the directors of the paying bank to come to this final stage and with your full support and understanding with corporation we are going to make this happen for you indeed. So your urgent attention to this case is very important so that we can move to the next stage and get this case finalize for you today.

Thanks for banking with us,

Regards,
DR. ZETI AKHTAR AZIZ
Tel: +1 940 238 0369
Please call me on my New line because the number is now working here now, here is the number as follows: +19402380369
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

drzetiakhtar.aziz@mail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:49 pm

X-SourceIP: 62.163.94.247
Reply-To: <dr.zetiakhtarazizicbc200@live.com>
Subject: Getting a Lawyer to complete the signing of your fund release bond

Dear sir,

I received your email and I have immediately consulted the Attorney in Nigeria to proceed with his duty that you will be sending his retainers fee as soon as possible today.

So the only requirement which will allow you to start making use of your account with ICBC Bank, New York is if you pay the fee for the lawyer to sign on your behalf today, according to the document the fee will cost you $3,500 and I am going to support you like I told you in my last message to you that I am going to help you with $2000, please send the balance of $1500 as soon as possible today according to my payment instructions in my previous communications with you (FATAI GANIYU- Lagos-Nigeria use the same question and answer as used earlier.

I have done my best for you, I did put in my best on this case for you and I am now also supporting you with my personal money which is from my salary, please try and comply with this case so that we will get this transaction completed and finalize today.

In case you want to talk to me please call me on: +1 940 238 0369 .

Thanks and God Bless You

Regards,
DR. ZETI AKHTAR AZIZ
Tel: +19402380369
Reply, Reply All or Forward
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: drzetiakhtaraz1N@triton.ocn.ne.jp

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:27 pm

X-SourceIP: 62.163.94.247
Reply-To: <dr.zetiakhtarazizicbc2013@live.com>
Subject: THE REASON WHY I,M CHANGING MY EMAIL ADDRESSESS IS BECAUSE ALL OUR COMMUNICATIONS HAD BEEN MONITORED BY INTERNET HACKERS OK?

Dear Sir,

After so many meetings with the official of the (ICBC INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL BANK OF CHINA NEW YORK) in regards to the payment of your funds ($10,000,000.00) ten million united states dollars via ICBC USA online banking system. I was able to secure all the documents with me on your behalf, if you want me to show you the documents before you make the last and final payments of the remaining balance of the lawyer fee,
I will be very glad to show you the documents and forward all the details to you because this transaction is serious and I will appreciate if you call me or send me text message and lets discuss this transaction because today is saturday i am alone in my office now putting all the legal papers work together which I am using to get this transaction completed and I swear with the name of all mighty God that I will never disappoint or let you down on this transaction,
I don’t want to disturb you and I will wait for you to get back to me either by telephone call or by email so that I will be glad to explain everything to you because we are indeed coming to the final completion of this transaction which have taken lots of endeavors so this is the time that we have to complete this case for you without any further delay.

Please give me a call or text message on any of the below numbers lets talk about this transaction because we really need to talk on this issue,

You can please call me or text me message for proper guidance and directives,

Thanks for your understanding

Regards
FROM DR. ZETI AKHTAR AZIZ

PLS SEND ME TEXT MESSAGE IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO GET ME ON PHONE!!
Wayne

moorecarrick309@yahoo.com andrew48@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:48 am

* 50.192.26.17 Comcast Business Communications Bokeelia United States

Return-Path: <andrew48@gmail.com>
X-Rocket-Received: from User (andrew48@50.192.26.17 with )
by smtp112.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 29 Nov 2013 23:38:28 -0800 PST
Reply-To: <moorecarrick309@yahoo.com>
Subject: Attach file
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2013 02:38:30 -0500

Attachment: "IMPORTANT PAYMENT.txt"

Contents:

IMPORTANT PAYMENT WIRE NOTIFICATION VALUED $10.5M

I humbly wish to inform you that the Department of Credit & Telex control of the BANK OF AMERICA has received an instruction Order to effect the wire transferring of your approved fund of USD$10,500,000.00 MILLION to you immediately. I therefore request you to urgently re-confirm the HSBC Bank A/C. number stated below as your receiving Bank information, since this account was submitted by your lawyer Barrister Godson Gabriel of (GODSON & CO. LAW CHAMBERS) for the payment without any delay.

Note: In a case were you think you are not familiar with the bellow banking information as presented by your legal representative and agent,we advice you send to us now without any delay your detail in full containing your Banking information and other personal information so we dont transfer to wrong account.

Bank: HSBC HONGKONG BRANCH
Address: Paterson Street, HSBC Premier Centre Shops
G03-04.G/F Hang Lung Centre 2-20
Paterson Street Cause way Bay, Hong Kong
Account number: 627 826464-001
Account name: Bob Andria
SWIFT code: HSBCKHKHH

However, it is our principle to initiate direct contact with the beneficiary of fund before final crediting of such fund. Therefore, I am personally contacting you directly in order to seek your approval to remit into the above account. In the meantime, the process of programming and registering of your transfer payment status code that will enable a hitch free wire transferring of your fund into your account within 72hours is in progress and I will be willing to assist you believing that you will in turn show some appreciation to me. Note, I can successfully achieve this transfer within the shortest time from now if only you can offe to us the banking information requested bellow.

Now you’re new Payment, Approval No;PUN5685P,united States Government No:WH44CV, Reference o.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632 Password No: 339331 , Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of Merit Payment No : 103 , Released Code No: 0763; Immediate BOA Telex confirmation No: -1114433 ; Secret Code No:XXTN013.Base on this numbers your above states Institutions and Bodies have officially approved this payment valued $10.5M to be remmited without any delay.

(PROVIDE THE BELLOW INFORMATION IF YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH THE ABOVE BANKING INFORMATION AS PROVIDED BY YOUR LAWYER (GODSON & CO. LAW CHAMBERS).

1) Your Full Name......................................
2) Bank Name & Address..............................
3) Account Number....................................
4) Routing OR Swift Code.............................
5) Marital Status.......................................
6) Your Cell Phone Number............................
7) Your Fax Home Address.............................
8) Your Country.........................................
9) Your Occupation.....................................

Get back to me quickly.

Respectfully!

MR MOORE CARRICK
ACCOUNTANT, BANK OF AMERICA
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

moorecarrick309@yahoo.com andrew48@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:44 pm

* 50.192.26.17 Comcast Business Communications Bokeelia United States

Return-Path: <andrew48@gmail.com>
X-Rocket-Received: from sen-server (andrew48@50.192.26.17 with )
by smtp216.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 02 Dec 2013 07:12:52 -0800 PST
Reply-To: <moorecarrick309@yahoo.com>
Subject: IMPORTANT PAYMENT WIRE NOTIFICATION VALUED $10.5M
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 10:12:56 -0500

Attachment: IMPORTANT PAYMENT.txt

Contents:

I humbly wish to inform you that the Department of Credit & Telex control of the BANK OF AMERICA has received an instruction Order to effect the wire transferring of your approved fund of USD$10,500,000.00 MILLION to you immediately. I therefore request you to urgently re-confirm the HSBC Bank A/C. number stated below as your receiving Bank information, since this account was submitted by your lawyer Barrister Godson Gabriel of (GODSON & CO. LAW CHAMBERS) for the payment without any delay.

Note: In a case were you think you are not familiar with the bellow banking information as presented by your legal representative and agent,we advice you send to us now without any delay your detail in full containing your Banking information and other personal information so we dont transfer to wrong account.

However, it is our principle to initiate direct contact with the beneficiary of fund before final crediting of such fund. Therefore, I am personally contacting you directly in order to seek your approval to remit into the above account. In the meantime, the process of programming and registering of your transfer payment status code that will enable a hitch free wire transferring of your fund into your account within 72hours is in progress and I will be willing to assist you believing that you will in turn show some appreciation to me. Note, I can successfully achieve this transfer within the shortest time from now if only you can offe to us the banking information requested bellow.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

westerrnunion623@yahoo.com.tw office.file2014@cantv.net

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:30 pm

* 81.91.228.125 Opt Benin / Benin Telecom Cotonou Benin

Return-Path: <office.file2014@cantv.net>
Received: from 81.91.228.125 ([81.91.228.125]) by webmail-06.datacenter.cha.cantv.net
(Cantv Webmail) with HTTP; Thu, 5 Dec 2013 04:53:50 -0430 (VET)
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 04:53:50 -0430 (VET)
Reply-To: westerrnunion623@yahoo.com.tw
To:
Subject: Kindly Contact Western union Agent For More Details..
X-Originating-IP: [81.91.228.125]

Attention: E-mail Address Owner.

I have deposited the check as we agreed with western Union. All you have to do is to contact them at:- ( westerrnunion623@yahoo.com.tw ) they will give you direction on how you will be receiving the funds daily.

My agreement with them is 5,000 USD two time daily until the whole of 1.5USD is transferred. You are not expected to pay for the transfer charge as that will be deducted from the funds once the remittance is done.

send the below information to them:

Your Receiver name_________
Your Country_________
Your Mobile Phone:________

The only fee you will send to them before the transfer is 75USD for paper work and remittance. E-mail them with above address, the contact person is Mr Williams Mark, with phone number:- Attention: E-mail Address Owner.

I have deposited the check as we agreed with western Union. All you have to do is to contact them at:- ( westerrnunion623@yahoo.com.tw ) they will give you direction on how you will be receiving the funds daily.

My agreement with them is 5,000 USD two time daily until the whole of 1.5USD is transferred. You are not expected to pay for the transfer charge as that will be deducted from the funds once the remittance is done.

send the below information to them:

Your Receiver name_________
Your Country_________
Your Mobile Phone:________

The only fee you will send to them before the transfer is 75USD for paper work and remittance. E-mail them with above address, the contact person is Mr Williams Mark, with phone number:- +229 99264988.

Thank you.
Mr Frank Johnson..
==
+22999264988
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Benin
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (GLO)

Thank you.
Mr Frank Johnson.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

moorecarrick309@yahoo.com moorecarrick114@yahool.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:41 am

* 114.172.52.30 Open Computer Network Tokyo Japan

Return-Path: <gghjgugtd47@hotmail.com>
Received: from User (p5030-ipbfp1203kyoto.kyoto.ocn.ne.jp [114.172.52.30])
by msgw008-05.ocn.ad.jp (Postfix) with SMTP id 4A6253B6291;
Sat, 14 Dec 2013 10:03:47 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: <moorecarrick114@yahool.com>
Subject: IMPORTANT PAYMENT WIRE NOTIFICATION VALUED $10.5M
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 02:03:48 -0500

Note: In a case were you think you are not familiar with the bellow banking information as presented by your legal representative and agent, we advice you send to us now without any delay your detail in full containing your Banking information and other personal information so we don’t transfer to wrong account.

However, it is our principle to initiate direct contact with the beneficiary of fund before final crediting of such fund. Therefore, I am personally contacting you directly in order to seek your approval to remit into the above account. In the meantime, the process of programming and registering of your transfer payment status code that will enable a hitch free wire transferring of your fund into your account within 72hours is in progress and I will be willing to assist you believing that you will in turn show some appreciation to me. Note, I can successfully achieve this transfer within the shortest time from now if only you can offer to us the banking information requested bellow.

Now you’re new Payment, Approval No; PUN5685P, united States Government No: WH44CV, Reference o.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632 Password No: 339331, Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of Merit Payment No: 103, Released Code No: 0763; Immediate BOA Telex confirmation No: -1114433; Secret Code No: XXTN013.Base on this numbers your above states Institutions and Bodies have officially approved this payment valued $10.5M to be remitted without any delay.

(PROVIDE THE BELLOW INFORMATION IF YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH THE ABOVE BANKING INFORMATION AS PROVIDED BY YOUR LAWYER (GODSON & CO. LAW CHAMBERS).

Get back to me quickly.
Respectfully!

MR MOORE CARRICK
EMAIL: moorecarrick309@yahoo.com
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

moorecarrick309@yahoo.com

Unread postby Gateway » Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:58 pm

Return-Path: <gghjgugtd47@hotmail.com>
Received: from compute1.internal (compute1.nyi.mail.srv.osa [10.202.2.41])
by sloti32d2t02 (Cyrus git2.5+0-git-fastmail-9538) with LMTPA;
Sat, 14 Dec 2013 00:53:22 -0500
X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.4
X-Spam-charsets: html='Windows-1251'

X-Mail-from: gghjgugtd47@hotmail.com
Received: from mx1 ([10.202.2.200])
by compute1.internal (LMTPProxy); Sat, 14 Dec 2013 00:53:22 -0500
Received: from msgw008-02.ocn.ad.jp (msgw008-02.ocn.ad.jp [180.37.203.153])
by mx1.messagingengine.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 32B3AF20E82
Sat, 14 Dec 2013 00:53:22 -0500 (EST)
Received: from User (p5030-ipbfp1203kyoto.kyoto.ocn.ne.jp [114.172.52.30])
by msgw008-02.ocn.ad.jp (Postfix) with SMTP id A1EFA3FE50;
Sat, 14 Dec 2013 14:53:09 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: <moorecarrick114@yahool.com>

Note: In a case were you think you are not familiar with the bellow banking information as presented by your legal representative and agent, we advice you send to us now without any delay your detail in full containing your Banking information and other personal information so we don’t transfer to wrong account.

However, it is our principle to initiate direct contact with the beneficiary of fund before final crediting of such fund. Therefore, I am personally contacting you directly in order to seek your approval to remit into the above account. In the meantime, the process of programming and registering of your transfer payment status code that will enable a hitch free wire transferring of your fund into your account within 72hours is in progress and I will be willing to assist you believing that you will in turn show some appreciation to me. Note, I can successfully achieve this transfer within the shortest time from now if only you can offer to us the banking information requested bellow.

Now you’re new Payment, Approval No; PUN5685P, united States Government No: WH44CV, Reference o.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632 Password No: 339331, Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of Merit Payment No: 103, Released Code No: 0763; Immediate BOA Telex confirmation No: -1114433; Secret Code No: XXTN013.Base on this numbers your above states Institutions and Bodies have officially approved this payment valued $10.5M to be remitted without any delay.

Get back to me quickly.

Respectfully!

MR MOORE CARRICK

EMAIL: moorecarrick309@yahoo.com

IP 114.172.52.30
Host Open Computer Network
City Tokyo
Country Japan
Gateway
Supreme survivor

drzetiakhtar.aziz@mail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:02 pm

X-SourceIP: 87.207.140.55
Reply-To: <dr.zetiakhtaraziz200@live.com>
Subject: LOCAL TRANSMISSION

Dear sir,

Happy new year to you and your family!

I have being silent since last year simply because of what internet scammers like susana moorehead and Fred C.C. Crozier and etc are using my name to pretend they are me that we are working together with HSBC all these are all lies they were just trying to convince you to believe that they are me and working with me, they are all trying to deceive you and put total confusion between us,
so for that reason I decided to let you deal with them so you will know that this people cannot help you get your fund , that alone will help you to find out the truth of this matter because they know nothing about this transaction and i,m not working with anyone of them or working through HSBC bank, all they do is to keep on spying on all our communications, please do not send any amount of money to anyone until you speak with my number : +1 929 224 0710

Meanwhile, I want you to understand that i got that loan on your behalf and was officially used to settle your fund origin documents before is forwarded to the paying bank in London and the fed wire department in United States for clearing of your fund so there will be no interruption from any authority because fed wire controls all international clearing and now the ICBC bank usa have sent payment advice to syndicate bank,
London branch to pay you the sum of GBP 3 MILLION POUNDS STERLING from our offshore account with them and also load 5 hundred thousand pounds sterling in an atm card which will be given to you as soon as you pay transmission fee of $1,500 then transmission programs will commence and then syndicate bank correspondent branch in your city in your country will pay you this part payment of GBP 3 MILLION POUNDS STERLING within the duration of 5 hours after we receive the payment of the transmission fees.

We will then immediately allow the full payment of transmitted amount GBP 3 MILLION POUNDS STERLING will be transmitted to your name and the syndicate card will be given to you and I want you to know that there is no need of you opening a new bank account with the bank because the bank have already open a business bank account already to your name which they are using for the transmission programs to your name through this syndicate bank, London branch, because syndicate bank is the Correspondent bank with industrial and commercial bank of china,
so the icbc bank granted this payment through their official account with syndicate bank branch in London which is the best option for you to use in receiving this first batch of GBP 3 MILLION POUNDS STERLING to your local bank account in your country this new year 2014.

so please try and pay this transmission fees immediately so that we will proceed and complete this transaction for you with immediate effect.

Please call me on this number: +1 929 224 0710 so that i can explain the reason why you must pay the transmission fee before anything will happen to help you.

Thanks and God Bless You.

Regards,

DR. ZETI AKHTAR AZIZ
TEL:+19292240710 call me on this new number
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.