Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

senatorcliffordordia1965@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

senatorcliffordordia1965@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 25, 2024 11:37 am

Recovery scam:

Dear Sir/Ma

I have been trying to send you this email since the last few weeks, I want to let you know the best way you will receive this $30m without being frustrated and keep paying fees and after fees because there is no end to that.

Well, let me start by letting you know who I am and my fruitful intentions. I am Senator Clifford .A. Ordia, Chairman Debt Reconciliation Committee Federal Republic Of Nigeria. It is very unfortunate that my country Nigeria has gotten a very bad reputation but there are several of us who still want to redeem our image from the international community.

The Federal Government has decided to pay you all your outstanding payment through bitcoin wallet or other wallet.

NOTE THIS. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO PAY A DINE TO RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS.

And before you will receive the money through your bitcoin wallet you will have at least half bitcoin or 1 bitcoin in your wallet.

You can always call me on my private telephone number/Whatsapp+234=8026=415=265 for Further discussions and clarifications.

On till I hear from you.

Yours sincerely.
Sen Clifford A. Ordia.
Email+ (senatorcliffordordia1965@gmail.com)

Header:

Received: from 10.197.39.235
Return-Path: <senatorcliffordordia1965@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.221.43]
From: Senator Clifford Ordia <senatorcliffordordia1965@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2024 03:27:38 -0700
Message-ID: <CAMDrsnYZrBzSNyMAG3bC9tY5VbpiLN8QO=YTFBRFjqkKgDmnyQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: PAYMENT UPDATE
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Phone: +2348026415265
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.