Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ebank12@yahoo.com - mrbernardjones02@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ebank12@yahoo.com - mrbernardjones02@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:37 am

Scam type: recovery scam.

Email received:

Attn Scammed victim,

Our attention was long drawn to the issue of your unpaid scammed victims compensation. the financial crimes Enforcement Department revealed that you were approved of a legitimate compensation funds by the Asset Control Dept of the UN in West Africa as a result scam you suffered in the past and could still be suffering presently. we contacted Several US liaison offices in West Africa for confirmation and proof of your compensation fund approval, we have been waiting for final approval for the payment authorization for any funds owed in compensation to be delivered through the Paying Bank in the US and not by Banks run by criminals in Africa.

This information was after the investigation into several and hundreds of cases relating to fraud and scam suffered by hundreds to thousands in the US on daily basis, we have made contact with the Agencies handling payments of the compensation with your name to find out why your compensation has not been delivered but firstly, you need to stop your communication with criminals and fraudsters in Africa swindling you and several US Citizens over the years, you need the right information to know exactly where you fund is and how the fund will be delivered to you. We have been told told to contact the UN representative in USA who has files and information with names of all the beneficiaries. be advised to also make inquiry with Mr Bernard Jones immediately to know the status of your compensation funds.

Mr. Bernard Jones
Asset Control Dept.
UN Representative
E-mail: mrbernardjones02@gmail.com

However one of the reasons for contacting you is to have you protected from fraudsters and impostors that may have stolen thousands from you with fake promises of sending your funds, we want you protected from fraudsters. this is what we have continued to do for several scammed victims in the US for years. while we give you direction on who to contact about your legit compensation funds. we also want to have you protected from impostors especially from West Africa Countries like Nigeria Ghana and Benin Republic, they have defrauded and continue to scam hundreds of people in US in the past 25 years. we do not want more to be trapped by these fraudsters.

Therefore we request you to report and forward us suspicious emails you may or have received telling you about any funds owed to you so we can verify the source of that message before you respond to it, forward it so we can verify the source then let you know if its genuine or scam. with this, you are protected from scam. also if you are currently dealing with anyone regarding funds or have been paying money to anyone. we want that verify. just to make sure you are not dealing with criminals. If you are still being contacted by any persons, Banks or organization concerning any other funds, then feel free to forward the email to us to verify the true source.

Once you contact Bernard Jones you can be assured of truth and guaranteed of receiving your legit compensation funds.

Regards,

Leonardo Rivera
Monitoring &Intelligence Dept.

Header:

Return-Path: <ebank12@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic306-22.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (sonic306-22.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com. [66.163.189.84])
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018
Reply-To: Leonardo Rivera <mrbernardjones02@gmail.com>
Subject: Urgent Payment Notification
X-Mailer: WebService/1.1.12473 YahooMailBasic Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/68.0.3440.106 Safari/537.36
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: mrbernardjones02@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 17, 2021 9:43 pm

Recovery scam.

Attention: Sole Beneficiary,

With regards to you and your family,

The United Nations office in USA, UK, Asia, & Europe has appointed me as your New Diplomat who will deliver to you Sealed Metallic Three Consignment Trunk Boxes with Serial Number scfs/255ccpa/012 and Security Code scfs/ccpa24-rhm with your Name as the Beneficiary kept under Safe Custody of the USA Customs Excise and Preventive Service (CEPS) Storage at the Batten International Airport Racine Wisconsin.

This is where your Three Consignment Trunk Boxes are Transferred to For Security Reasons, and it has been approved for Delivery to you.

This is Because of Complains coming from Foreign Beneficiaries like you, That the individual Diplomat that are Appointed to make Delivery to you are not capable of Delivery of Three Consignment Trunk Boxes, And mind 'you are among the foreign Beneficiaries whom their Consignment Trunk Boxes is said to be delivered with immediate effect.

You will be charged to pay for the security keeping fee of your Three Consignment Trunk Boxes which is the authority from the Federal Aviation Administration to enable the Batten Airport Authority to know that your Three Consignment Trunk Boxes has been Cleared with some Documentation from the Cargo Department.

It will be important you send a Copy of your Passport or any form of identification, and also Specify House Address to the destination for the Delivery of your Consignment Trunk Boxes

All that is instructed has to be done before I can then Depart with your Three Consignment Trunk Boxes to meet with you at your doorstep.

Please note that your will be updated as soon as the Three Consignment Trunk Boxes is about to leave the Batten International Airport (Racine, WI, USA) to your destination and all Document will be sent to you as well for your record purposes.

Note that your three consignments contained the total sum of US$24,000,000.00, on each of your consignment boxes contained US$8,000,000.00.

Do not hesitate to get back to me for any necessary information concerning the delivery of your Three Consignment Trunk Boxes.

Thank you for your Understanding and I Await your Urgent Respond or you can reach me via email id: (mrbernardjones02@gmail.com) or via my Telephone Call: +1-9172686501. You can ask me any question relating to this regard.

Yours Sincerely,

Diplomat Maduka Joseph Bernard
Chief Shipment Office.

IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE: The information Contained in this Communication is Confidential, Maybe Client Privileged, may constitute inside information, and is intended only for the use of the addressee. It is the property of DELIVERY MAN, LIMITED and the sender. Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this communication or any part thereof is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail or by e-mail to , and destroy this communication and all copies thereof, including all attachments

Header:

Return-Path: <depstateus1@gmail.com>
Reply-To: dr.kenjiyamada01@yahoo.com
From: Diplomat Maduka Joseph Bernard <depstateus1@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 18:58:01 +0100
Message-ID: <CAJkqkS8E98zZwudBB5Af437Jf+6nKzjsyNyyata8Y7rsW6ww0A@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Delivery Of Your Sealed Metallic Three Consignment Trunk Boxes
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

+19172686501
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location New York City, NY
Original network provider* West Telecom Services, Llc - Ny
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:35 pm

Same message also received from:

Return-Path: <mrwilliams.richard001@gmail.com>
From: Diplomat Maduka Joseph Bernard <mrwilliams.richard001@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2021 20:41:47 +0100
Message-ID: <CAJpTgLRoubMDV18NXnME-Nkf9VtGe7uEym_j850hACX+U4bAng@mail.gmail.com>
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: dr.kenjiyamada01@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:05 pm

Attention:

This is to inform you that I am still waiting to hear from you with the Security Keeping Fee for the clearing of your Three Consignment Trunk Boxes with Serial Number scfs/255ccpa/012 and Security Code scfs/ccpa24-rhm with your Name as the Beneficiary, your Three Trunk Boxes was kept under Safe Custody of the USA Customs Excise and Preventive Service (CEPS) Storage at the Batten International Airport Racine Wisconsin.

Your Three Consignment Trunk Boxes contained the total sum of US$24,000,000.00, on each of your consignment boxes contained US$8,000,000.00, and it has to be pay for the security keeping fee and cleared from this Safe Custody of the USA Customs Excise and Preventive Service (CEPS) Storage with the sum of $395 only which will enable me to proceed my delivery to you by locating you at your address and hand over your Three Consignment Trunk Boxes to you at your doorstep.

I will be looking forward to hear from you on receipt of this mail.

Yours Sincerely,

Chief Shipment Office.

IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE: The information Contained in this Communication is Confidential, Maybe Client Privileged, may constitute inside information, and is intended only for the use of the addressee. It is the property of DELIVERY MAN, LIMITED and the sender. Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this communication or any part thereof is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail or by e-mail to , and destroy this communication and all copies thereof, including all attachments

Header:

Return-Path: <elenamaria490@gmail.com>
From: Diplomat Maduka Joseph Bernard <elenamaria490@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 08:53:24 +0100
Message-ID: <CABqKqhNq35_HLieyBtSLssqhezUB+4s2wNfFNmBDidBes97PDQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Delivery Of Your Sealed Metallic Three Consignment Trunk Boxes
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: dr.kenjiyamada01@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Feb 01, 2022 7:02 pm

Reply received:

Attention: xxx,

I am in receipt of your mail.

Receiving Account Details for the required $395 being for the security keeping fee and cleared from this Safe Custody of the USA Customs Excise and Preventive Service (CEPS) Storage.

Bank Name: Chase Bank
Routing no: 021000021
Swift code: CHASUS33
Account Name: Aaron A.
Account number: 392069xxxx
Bank address: Chase bank 380 Townline road, MUNDELIEN Illinois. 60073.
Beneficiary address: xxx Mundelien Illinois 60060

Kindly notify me with the ayment receipt as soon as you made the payment.

I will be looking forward to hear from you on receipt of this mail.

Yours Sincerely,

Chief Shipment Office.

Header:

Return-Path: <dr.kenjiyamada01@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 22:01:18 +0000 (UTC)
From: Diplomat Maduka Joseph Bernard <dr.kenjiyamada01@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: mrbernardjones03@gmail.com
To:
Message-ID: <1900389006.2370832.1643666478504@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Delivery Of Your Sealed Metallic Three Consignment Trunk Boxes
X-Mailer: WebService/1.1.19615 YMailNodin
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 25, 2022 10:06 pm

Attention: Sole Beneficiary,

With regards to you and your family,

The United Nations office in USA, UK, Asia, & Europe has appointed me as your New Diplomat who will deliver to you Sealed Metallic Three Consignment Trunk Boxes with Serial Number scfs/255ccpa/012 and Security Code scfs/ccpa24-rhm with your Name as the Beneficiary kept under Safe Custody of the USA Customs Excise and Preventive Service (CEPS) Storage at the Batten International Airport Racine Wisconsin.

This is where your Three Consignment Trunk Boxes are Transferred to For Security Reasons, and it has been approved for Delivery to you.

This is Because of Complains coming from Foreign Beneficiaries like you, That the individual Diplomat that are Appointed to make Delivery to you are not capable of Delivery of Three Consignment Trunk Boxes, And mind 'you are among the foreign Beneficiaries whom their Consignment Trunk Boxes is said to be delivered with immediate effect.

You will be charged to pay for the security keeping fee of your Three Consignment Trunk Boxes which is the authority from the Federal Aviation Administration to enable the Batten Airport Authority to know that your Three Consignment Trunk Boxes has been Cleared with some Documentation from the Cargo Department.

It will be important you send a Copy of your Passport or any form of identification, and also Specify House Address to the destination for the Delivery of your Consignment Trunk Boxes.

All that is instructed has to be done before I can then Depart with your Three Consignment Trunk Boxes to meet with you at your doorstep.

Please note that your will be updated as soon as the Three Consignment Trunk Boxes is about to leave the Batten International Airport (Racine, WI, USA) to your destination and all Document will be sent to you as well for your record purposes.

Note that your three consignments contained the total sum of US$24,000,000.00, on each of your consignment boxes contained US$8,000,000.00.

Do not hesitate to get back to me for any necessary information concerning the delivery of your Three Consignment Trunk Boxes.

Thank you for your Understanding and I Await your Urgent Respond or you can reach me via email id: (mrbernardjones02@gmail.com) or via my Telephone Call: +1-9172686501. You can ask me any question relating to this regard.

Yours Sincerely,

Chief Shipment Office.

Header:

Return-Path: <mrbernardjones02@gmail.com>
From: Diplomat Maduka Joseph Bernard <mrbernardjones02@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2022 13:13:11 +0100
Message-ID: <CACtVZVfCTyfXov1pbUBNSV6Yz8qNELUcLnX2G8mhQE4Qwy+8Tw@mail.gmail.com>
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:47 pm

Same recovery scam message as above was received again from:

Return-Path: <officpost61@gmail.com>
Reply-To: diplomaduberna43@aol.com
From: Diplomat Maduka Joseph Bernard <officpost61@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2022 22:52:38 +0100
Message-ID: <CAM3gZiVqAO0pxxSCehxxQ=j2geaqw9ZXwgiBOz+kt+G-y8wSyQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Urgent Delivery Of Your Sealed Metallic Two Consignment Trunk Boxes
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: mrbernardjones03@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:08 pm

Recovery scam.

Attn:

I am Diplomat Maduka Joseph Bernard, from the United Nation United State.

I am in receipt of your ATM Master Card worth of US$1,500,000.00 fram the United Nation director Mr. Donald Scott, to be delivered to you within 24 hours.

You will be required to send the delivery fee of $150 for the immediate delivery of your ATM Master Card to your receiving address.

Yours Sincerely,

Chief Shipment Office.

Header:

Return-Path: <mrwilliams.richard001@gmail.com>
From: Diplomat Maduka Joseph Bernard <mrwilliams.richard001@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2023 21:18:29 +0100
Message-ID: <CAJpTgLQRBg3dnCm3dTYwd1arcwuDPaw0jV6SS-2Xfp5tMCjhKg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Urgent Delivery Of Your ATM Master Card
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 15, 2023 1:38 am

Recovery scam / identity theft.

Attn:

This is to inform you that I was contacted to deliver a consignment box to your nominated home address.

I have concluded my arrangement to proceed with the delivery in the next 48hrs as soon as we can complete the declaration with the US Financial Authorities (finCEN)

By the laws of the United States of, The check and consignment box worth of $3.5 million usd had to be declared and approval granted by the finCEN Authorities, (finCEN) are the United States Financial Crimes Enforcement Network, A bureau of the United States Department of the Treasury that collects and analyzes information about financial transactions in order to combat domestic and international money laundering, terrorist financing, and other financial crimes.

Therefore we are immediately required to declare the content of the package because the amount being delivered exceeds $10,000.

Kindly reconfirm your Full names, Home address, Next of Kin, Date of Birth, Occupation, ID Copy

The form from Custom and finCEN for declaration of the item being delivered from the US.

The both forms shall be filled out and to obtain approval and declaration from finCEN and US Customs.

I look forward to hearing from you ASAP.

Best regards,
Joseph B. Maduka.UN Diplomat.

Header:

Return-Path: <mrbernardjones03@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mrbernardjones02@gmail.com
From: Diplomat Maduka Joseph Bernard <mrbernardjones03@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2023 01:11:19 +0100
Message-ID: <CA+oQb_t_4qZ8t+8TYCwYwWLt_pwiV1P6jyYWEqQsMoKzeR5WKg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Urgent Delivery Of Your Consignment Box Worth Of $3.5Million
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 11, 2024 10:43 am

Same email address, this time used in a dying widow scam.

Hello Dear,

Sorry to invade your privacy, I am Mrs. Esther George, the widow of an engineer, George Hanalee. I am 60 years old and have long term esophageal cancer. Doing business and making money was our priority, and we didn't care much about others. But since my husband passed away during the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020 and our many years of marriage were not blessed with children, I have found a new desire to help orphans living in orphanages/mothers/women/refugees and foster families.

When my late husband was alive, we deposited US$10,000,000.00 in a HSBC Bank, United State, in the country where my husband worked. I am in a hospital receiving treatment for esophageal cancer, and the doctor diagnosed me and secretly told me what to expect to create the inevitable spirit. He says that because of the rapid growth and the tremendous pain it causes, I may not live more than six months. My last wish is to donate this money to charity because my family and friends robbed me of my possessions because of my illness. I can't live with the pain and leave this great responsibility to any of them. I decided to give $10 million usd for the development of the community and helping the less privileged. I chose you after visiting the site, having prayed on it.

Please, in the name of God, accept the money deposited in my late husband's name and use it to help the less privileged. You should email me back for more information.

May God grace and blessings be with you and your family,

Yours Sister and friend,
Mrs. Esther George

Header:

Return-Path: <mrbernardjones02@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 May 2024 16:09:29 -1200
Message-ID: <CACtVZVe-52G+g3R8a43y36pSiF8gdJAiqbPR2DEB4+zh3eovwA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: DECLARATION TO BE KEPT SECRET FOR DONATION OF US$10,000,000.00
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.